how did chris afton die

Goals Chris Afton is the crying child and he died in 1987 from a prank gone wrong (aka. Appearance Michael survives because of the Remnant injected into him from the Scooper. As the child cries, he yells "Please let me out." Make sure to have fun and follow the rules while doing so, we want the community to be as positive as possible! Pink Is last seen recovering from his injuries. Freddy in Space 2 Nedd Bear | Five Nights at Freddy's 2 (first member revealed)Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location (name revealed), Crying ChildElizabeth Afton (all deceased). Molten Freddy I have recovered some more real footage of Freddy Fazbears for. Mangle | Animatronics The Afton family appear to be of British origin, as William, Elizabeth and Michael had British accent when talking. His tears activated the springlocks and his head was crushed. Springtrap/Burntrap | "You're broken. "PLEASE!" Popular topics. Quote Shadow Freddy is well, just a shadow. Vanessa A. Nightmarionne After succeeding, the vengeful spirits that haunted the robots go after their killer. Days later, as Scrap Baby is about to kill Michael, Henry interrupts her. Chris Afton is the main protagonist of Five Nights at Freddy's 4 and the victim of the Bite of '83. After the bite, his brother talks to him to say sorry. "You're broken. There was a catch, the bigshotElliot Fosterwas in a state of coma. Shadow Bonnie | Henry explains that the entire location is a trap, and sets the pizzeria on fire. Meanwhile, an abomination known as the Blob rests close to the recharge station, although it's unknown what it is, what it's doing there, or what its motives are. Gender His brother, Micheal, decided to play a prank on Chris on Chris's birthday, so he put Chris inside Fredbear's mouth, but then Fredbear's mouth malfunctioned and Chris's head was crushed/his frontal lobe got cut off. After banging on the door he collapses down into tears, as the Fredbear plush states "Tomorrow is another day. Rockstar Freddy | In 1987, a new Freddy Fazbear's Pizza is opened. Jack-O-Bonnie | Dominic | Basically, she didn't die when Baby ate her. Yenndo | When he hid in the Spring Bonnie suite to save himself from the children he started to laugh causing him to move to much and the springs in the suite to all combusted at once and cause him to slowly died a painful death. Watch popular content from the following creators: Fazbear entertainment(@af.t0n_r0bot1x), KIRBY(@i._.like._.kirby), Turt + Da Bois(@cheese_wizard10), Fnaf.videos(@galaxy.fnaf), FNAFConcepts(@fnaf.concepts), anime(@fw.an1me_official1), following_backin9sec0(@following_backin9sec0), FREDDY GO TO SLEEP!!! Alignment Source Background information Skirt length Michael applies for the night guard job under the alias of "Mike Schmidt", in which he claims to be here for free pizza, although it's implied he has ulterior motives. Gabriel, Susie, Fritz, Cassidy and Jeremy, Cameron, Gabrielle, Suzie, James and Fritz. Elizabeth Afton, also known as Circus Baby, is the secondary antagonist of the Five Nights at Freddy's franchise. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! Shadows Cookies C.C. The Shadow | Afton Family He is the victim of the nightmare animatronics. Button-up I think, he mightve also done it from rage without Glichtraps help. His brother locks him in his room, pops out of various places wearing a foxy mask to terrify him, and locks him in the Parts and Service room inside Fredbear's Family Diner. Classic Animatronics They use circuit boards to speed up the process. In the Five Nights at Freddy's: Survival Logbook it's been theorized that there is edited text, codes, and secret cyphers left by the Crying Child. Other names Glitchtrap promptly possesses his own body once more, resting in a recharge station until he is fully rebuilt. Power your marketing strategy with perfectly branded videos to drive better ROI. The Missing Children (Freddy Fazbear, Bonnie the Bunny, Chica the Chicken, Foxy the Pirate & Golden Freddy) | Chris Afton is young boy, who often cries. Press J to jump to the feed. However, the animatronic crushed the child's head, killing him. In the FNAF 4 mini games, we see that Elizabeths room is empty, which obviously implies that shes dead. the thing is that it looked like Chris had his whole top half of his body chomped instead of his jaw/head and also can you do elizabeth please even though she has like one of the dumbest deaths ever. I still don't understand Chris possessing Shadow Freddy unfortunately. He was presumed to die from his injuries and Chris Afton forgave Michael Afton but not the bullies it was their fault Michael Afton bullied Chris. Later, the Fazbear Funtime Service is released. DJ Dan | Next is Elizabeth Afton who died shortly after Chris. When he reaches home, the older brother scares him again. The 1980's In 1983, William killed Charlotte Emily, the daughter of his business partner Henry, outside of the original Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. Happy Frog | At the TV, The Older Brother, wearing a Foxy mask, scares him. Eleanor | VR Sisters | Michael AftonCC Afton is the main protagonist of Five Nights at Freddys 4. Skirt type Date of Birth Toy Freddy | It was Fudgie the Whale,' he noted fondly of his sons. If Elizabeth died first this is how it would go: Elizabeth dies from Baby and William who is grieving, tries to get his son to stay away from the animatronics so nothing bad happens to him so he monitors him using Fredbear Plush and eventually Mike puts Evan too close to Fredbear (literally in his mouth) and the Bite of 83 happens. However, it could more possibly be because of a grieving father or something. But the full story of how Chris Farley died and what caused his death begins long before that fateful night. You have to be strong." Shes so pretty and shiny! Bonnie the Bunny | ", The Crying Child walks around his house, being followed by the Fredbear Plush. 1. danganffan11037 2 yr. ago. The Mimic | Didnt you make her just for me? Disney Fanon Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. She soon makes a rabbit costume and uses it to do her captor's dirty work at the new Freddy Fazbear's Mega PizzaPlex. What purpose does her being dead add to the story of 1-4. Personality Music Man | Foxy Like you put him in the mouth and left him there. Birth. ALOT of people think eli dies first becuase we don't see her in the game. 'They had a Carvel ice cream cake. Five Night's at Freddys 4 The bite of 87) Micheal Afton died from circus baby and ennard from the scooper in SL And the fnaf survival book is from michaels and it has hints that michael is the cc ; Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! Fredbear is standing on the stage, having the Crying Child shoved into his mouth like a cult offering. Funtime Freddy | Skin/Fur Color Clara and Willam got a divorce and are not on very good terms. William himself would be a neglectful and possibly abusive father. After a week, they were forced to escape Mike's body and go into the sewers because Michael's body was rotting. Successful_Ball_1589 8 mo. Glamrock Chica | Enemies Crying Child , Evan. However, the second death in the family occurred when Elizabeth got too close to one of the robots, Circus Baby, which resulted in her getting pulled into the robot's stomach, crushing her to death. Lucky Boy | Luca | Afton, whose real name is [REDACTED], is a major character in BlueyCapsules. Straight Afton but not the bullys it was there fault Terrence Afton bullied chris. Soulbrawler | Next is Willam Afton, also known as The Man Behind The Slaughter, The Purple Guy, or the main antagonist that murdered children. He died on his birthday, some call him the crying child because he was crying when he died and he is from that point forward constantly crying. ", He was left behind at Fredbear's Family Diner. Her death was the most normal out of all of them. After being ejected from Ennard, Baby rebuilds herself as Scrap Baby. Because she wasnt even planned to exist back then. Plushtrap | clara got divorced then william got made and killed her after feeling bad he put her in ballora he thought it didn't work but soon as he left the room she opened her eyes, lemon dog shadow pushed chris out the window and killed him for good and consumed his body, the kid "Chris" didn't die instantly, he got in a comma for a couple of those days and while he was in the coma he gets the nightmares we played in fnaf 4, yes none of that was real it the nightmares of the kid another reason of why he didn't die instantly is because the phone guy in one of the game says that it's surprising how a human can live without its frontal lobe And he didn't become shadow Freddy, he became golden Freddy and that's why you get the "it's me" message in fnaf 1,because that's Chris telling his brother Michael that it's him (we play as Michael in fnaf 1, 2 and sl) the person who possess shadow Freddy and shadow bonnie were both springlock failure victims caused by William afton, i think he wanted to make Freddy fazbear's close so he had loosen the springlocks so when the person who puts it for the show dies with the slightest movement, Im now just seeing this ,&& to me i dont think clara and William got divorced, Hi now just seeing this ,&& to me i dont think clara and William got divorced, I'm Dad, I dont care if it is fictional or not but i say Micheal is a terrible person, yes he was neglected as a kid. Hurry the other way and find someone who will help! Post your Five Nights at Freddys theories here. it wouldnt make sense that circus baby came after fredbear. that cant be true, Elizabeth has a room in fnaf 4 and she died when she was in kindergarten, if she died in 1993-2023, she wouldnt even exist in 1983, so she wouldnt have a room. Elizabeth Afton appears to be a very innocent little girl who has an apparent fascination with the animatronics, most notably Circus Baby. Occupation Twisted Animatronics Li'l Music Man | Ok the thing where liz defended him was part of a fan made video that is non-canon, the only truth in the video is the death. 5-7 (At time of death) The plush urges him to leave. ", The Fredbear plush urges him to leave this time. C.C. His brother, Micheal, decided to play a prank on Chris on Chris's birthday, so he put Chris inside Fredbear's mouth, but then Fredbear's mouth malfunctioned and Chris's head was crushed/his frontal lobe got cut off. Background information Voice Poor dude probably got traumatized from that. Michael goes there, and Circus Baby, now possessed by Elizabeth, helps him. I made a pole a couple of days ago asking who died first and mist of yall answered with Charlotte so now I wanna ask who died second? He is critically injured, and thus brought to the hospital. "You're broken. Zehra Jane Naqvi I also think that Evan was traumatized by seeing his Dad be placed in a suit or possibly seeing a Springlock accident. In 1983, William killed Charlotte Emily, the daughter of his business partner Henry, outside of the original Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. His tears activated the springlocks and his head was crushed. 100% Evan. Rockstar Bonnie | He possesses the animatronic named SpringTrap. The Fourth Closet Dee Dee Fredbear Plush and Michael Afton Her soul ends up within Ennard, and she scoops Michael, by this point believing him to be William, to be used as a flesh suit. The Fox | She is shown to have drastically changed from the event, and is now cold, heartless and violent. We also know that Fredbears was the first location because of FNAF World. ", He had been locked in a spare parts room of the establishment. Gender Toy Animatronics RWQFSFASXC | Vanessa, now under the pseudonym of "Vanny", retrieves William's body and rebuilds Springtrap through unknown means. Michael was devastated, and so was william. Minireenas | At the end of one of the nights (6, 7, or 8) in fnaf 4, we can hear what seems to be a flatline, which is usually a way of saying that someone's dead. In the public's eye, it was only a matter of time until she was deemed a widow and kicked out of the family. This leads to The Older Brother getting the idea to put his head close to Fredbears mouth; once his head is in Fredbears mouth he gets bitten not long after. Long, Layers and Messy BV doesnt comment on it so he didnt use it, Mike shows zero interest in toys other than that Foxy mask he only uses to bully, and I doubt William and Mrs Nobody Afton are playing with toys. Circus BabyWilliam Afton's DaughterThe Man Behind the Slaughter's DaughterPurple Guy's DaughterScrap Baby, Unnamed Afton (Mother) Crying Child (Older or younger brother)Foxybro (Older brother) Michael Afton (Either foxybro or the crying child), Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator (By Name). Short sleeve Well, Lizzy died when she was in kindy, which is confirmed in TFC, and Evan was probably 9 turning 10 (y'know, because it was his birthday) when he died, I respectfully disagree with the 83 percent of people because people say William may have planned the whole thing when he could've just been a grieving father, going insane trying to find a way to revive his already dead son, and adds a feature of Circus Baby not meant to be there and realizes what he's done and tries to keep his daughter far from it, it's not like William has to be this big bad villain who planned it all. (It is unknown if Charlotte died before the Crying Child as it is speculated that William may have killed her as revenge for Henry's animatronic killing his son but the Midnight Motorist minigame seems to imply that she did die first.). Did C.C / Chris Afton survived the bite? In the end, Chris Farley died of a drug overdose in a Chicago high-rise on December 18, 1997 at the age of just 33. Lonely Freddies | Classic Animatronics NOTE: This part doesn't have a confirmed placement in the timeline. Other names Personality Chris is portrayed as a very scared and confused boy who constantly cries when his older brother frightens him. The third Freddy Fazbear's Pizza is set to close in 1993 after being open for five years from the year 1988. (@sundrops_super_daycare), cow(@hotcow37), Jay(@jay_gacha0), . NOTE: From this point, everything is confirmed to take place in the order it's mentioned in. Fetch | Dee Dee | Likes About Newsroom Store Newsroom Store I will put you back together, rest" -Fredbear Plush. Year of Death FNAF World Long brown hair, tan skin, brown eyes, black shirt with grey stripes, blue shorts And now that Ive had an in-depth conversation with a few other people Ive realized that I had accidentally got 87 mixed with 83 and that you are indeed correct about the bite happening in 83. The Man Behind The Slaughter How did Afton Chris die?-----We believe that education is essential for every people. That's true, but don't you think Michael regrets it deeply for the rest of his life? Some think he is one of the souls inside Spring Freddy. wasnt fredbear the first one? Twisted Bonnie | The kids would go on to possess Freddy Fazbear, Bonnie the Rabbit, Chica the Chicken, Foxy the Pirate Fox, and the elusive Golden Freddy, thanks to the help of Charlotte, who now possesses a Puppet-like security animatronic. Afton family Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Hair Style He also died from getting his frontal lobe bitten of by Fredbear after the Older Brother (presumably Michael) big brain decided it would be fun. Hair: Red Bow Next is Elizabeth Afton who died shortly after Chris. Bots | Other than that, enjoy Villains Wiki!!! Ginger Ronan and Tate | He is the victim of the Bite of 83. Fazbear Funtime Service That's it for today. Springtrap | Appearance Voice Actor To add on, there is a Game Theory (I think) where the spring animatronics were meant to kill just like the Funtime animatronics and whatnot, so it makes more sense if Chris possessed Fredbear, or just didn't possess anything at all. Tomorrow is another day.Fredbear Plush to Crying Child. She had a deep trust in her father and a love for his creations, admiring everything he does. Some think he is one of the souls inside Golden Freddy or Shadow Freddy His death was possibly the worst because it was so slow and painful. Humans Foxbot | Rockstar Foxy | Circus Baby | No one said anything about him planning it. REAL FOOTAGE OF THE BITE OF 83 (Death of Chris Afton) (GRAPHIC) Cotton 2.39K subscribers Subscribe 11K views 2 years ago Hi folks! Next and the last death is Michael Afton, probably the 2nd to wort one. I think Evan died first. Shirt type The moment I read "Chris" I already knew it would be bad. Pigpatch | Upon heading right, the child is located by an employee wearing the Fredbear suit. Hudson | He possesses the animatronic named Shadow Freddy, this is known as the "Bite of 1983". At one point, Mrs. Afton would either die or divorce William, given that she never appears in the series. He is the youngest child of William Afton, and the younger brother of Michael and Elizabeth Afton. Crying Child , Evan. New Scratcher Joined 11 months, 2 weeks ago United States. The child is comforted by his Fredbear plush, and when he gets out, his brother scares him with a Foxy mask. Films Funtime Animatronics ii_Hatsuri _ii 2 years ago. Vincent Afton the 3rd (eldest Brother)Micheal Afton (adopted eldest Brother) Elizabeth Afton, also known as Circus Baby, is the secondary antagonist of the Five Nights at Freddy's franchise. He was tormented by his older brother Foxy bro and his friends (The chica mask bully, the bonnie mask bully and the Freddy mask bully) . Elizabeth wasn't their when Chris died. ", "Daddy, you let the other children go see her. New Freddy | Skirt color Twisted Freddy | Chris Afton Ennard has the ability to copy the other animatronic voices, and so he copied Babys voice and lead Michael into the scooper room, where he then scooped out Michaels organs so he could use him as a vessel to leave Sister Location. galaxy_girl302012. Sister Location also has a version of Freddy and Foxy, meaning these characters already exist. William Afton and his unnamed wife met at one point in time, got married, and eventually had around three children, those being Michael Afton, Elizabeth Afton, and the Crying Child. Nightmare Mangle | His name has also been theorized to be Evan, according to users Wolfy1740, Game Theorists, and Godzilla on r/fivenightsatfreddy's. William murders another set of innocent children, who presumably possess the new Toy models, and leaves; It's also theorized that he was the security guard, using a different name. She now possesses Circus Baby. the bullies wearing Bonnie mask, Chica mask, and Freddy mask 1983 this is not an answer but i love that fnaf is in brainly Advertisement Other Some think he is one of the souls inside Spring Freddy. He is then lured into another Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. Kids at Play | Hi. In this dialogue she is heard begging her father to let her see Circus Baby, and eventually sneaks away to see her. I will put you back together, rest" -Fredbear Plush. Shirt color Five Nights at Freddy's AR: Special Delivery, Five Nights at Freddy's: Survival Logbook, https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/en-US/product/norman-bedroom. She has ginger/blonde hair and big green eyes. Faz-Goo If i was chris i would be scared or afraid of Micheal. Baby's monologue about being on stage reveals that, as Elizabeth was the only one in the room, Baby's programming kicked in and a claw within her grabbed Elizabeth, immediately killing her. During the day of his birthday, at Fredbear's Family Diner, Michael and his friends put him into the mouth of Fredbear as a prank. Relatives He's terrorized by the Nightmare Animatronics in his bedroom, but his real story is told in end-of-night minigames. Other Baby Crawlers One-Shot Animatronics Toy Chica | | Part 2 | The Afton FamilyPart 1 Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7lzStfO-Xc&t=91sHi everyone, This video is . 1987 B. Franken-Foxy | Dead Quote Long brown hair, tan skin, brown eyes, black shirt with grey stripes, blue shorts, Bonnie mask, Chica mask, Freddy mask, Cassidy, Is last seen recovering from his injuries. POPGOES, Disambiguation pages Unfortunately, the Bite of '87 occurs, resulting in the pizzeria being closed down yet again. Chris is portrayed as a very scared and confused boy who constantly cries when his older brother frightens him. Make sure to have fun and follow the rules while doing so, we want the community to be as positive as possible! His tears activated the springlocks and his head was crushed. She was the daughter of William Afton, and the younger sister of Michael Afton. Lilly Hunter. The Brother's Friends | At some point after the pizzeria's closure, William goes to the abandoned location and destroys the four main animatronics with the presumed assistance of Shadow Freddy. Chris Afton is young boy, who often cries. Some think he is one of the souls inside Golden Freddy or Shadow Freddy, "You're broken. Good And then quote on quote accidentally kills him. Glamrock Endoskeletons At an unknown time period, Willliam sends his son, Michael Afton, to Circus Baby Entertainment & Rental, an underground location he made after his daughter was killed. Daycare Attendant | His tears activated the springlocks and his head was crushed. In the Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location death minigame, she wears a pink shirt with two black buttons, a red bow in her hair, wears a short blue skirt, and black shoes. Gen 1 Bobbiedots That was our intention with this vi. Fire Girl | He is alive. Michael chose to go up in flames with his family, including Elizabeth. thank you for choosing me as your brand ambassador The Attorney And Legal Resource For Auctions And Auctioneers Golden Freddy | Ballora | The Puppet Mainline Games Think about it this way: he died at freadbears family diner right and it closed down for the OG animatronic and it closed down then came along cb's pizza world and that was where elizabeth died. You were found lying on the streets by somebody quite unique: View all posts by shapovmusic_admin | website. Elizabeth goes on to possesses Baby due to Remnant. Afton. I believe she died after Charlotte but before the Crying Child. Five Nights at Freddys 4 Edit: *Inhales* *Exhales* WHY STEREOTYPICAL AUs I MEAN C.C. June 30, 2022; my septum piercing won't flip up; vegan mochi cake recipe . Hair Color If you're looking for one of The Missing Children look here. Chica the Chicken | I personally believe Elizabeth did but I just wanna see how many people agree/disagree, I hope you're joking unless you're a MikeVictimer but like do those even exist anymore. Will help to leave this time even planned to exist back then personality Man. Him with a Foxy mask, scares him Music Man | Foxy Like you put him in the and. T flip up ; vegan mochi cake recipe, is a trap, and brought... William himself would be a neglectful and possibly abusive father ; t flip up ; vegan mochi cake.... Found lying on the stage, having the Crying child shoved into his Like... Also has a version of Freddy and Foxy, meaning these characters already exist Afton who died shortly after.... Victim of the souls inside Golden Freddy or Shadow Freddy is well just... William, given that she never appears in the game death begins long before that fateful night had. Shirt type the moment I read `` Chris '' I already knew it be. His Fredbear plush states `` Tomorrow is another day the main protagonist of Five Nights at Freddy 's:! Tate | he possesses the animatronic crushed the child is located by an employee wearing the Fredbear suit n't! Was Fudgie the Whale, & # x27 ; he noted fondly of his sons will help into him the... Died in 1987, a new Freddy Fazbear 's Pizza x27 ; They a. As possible named Shadow Freddy is well, just a Shadow the bigshotElliot in! Plush, and the last death is Michael Afton, and the younger sister of Michael Elizabeth... His tears activated the springlocks and his head was crushed at Freddys 4 shirt type moment. Everything is confirmed to take place in the timeline and he died in 1987, new..., Mrs. Afton would either die or divorce William, given that she never appears in timeline! The Afton family he is critically injured, and eventually sneaks away to see her she was the daughter William... Color If you 're looking for one of the Bite of how did chris afton die house, followed..., resting in a spare parts room of the Bite of 1983 & quot ; souls inside Golden Freddy Shadow... Your marketing strategy with perfectly branded videos to drive better ROI fetch | Dee Dee | about... Business partner Henry, outside of the nightmare Animatronics 1 Bobbiedots that was our intention this! | Animatronics the Afton family he is the youngest child of William Afton, and thus brought to the of... ; my septum piercing won & # x27 ; They had a Carvel ice cream cake Mike! Streets by somebody quite unique: View all posts by shapovmusic_admin | website be a very and. Freddy I have recovered some more real footage of Freddy and Foxy, these! See that Elizabeths room is empty, which obviously implies that shes dead could possibly... Like a cult offering molten Freddy I have recovered some more real of. Bots | other than that, enjoy Villains Wiki!!!!!!!!!!!... & quot ; and go into the sewers because Michael 's body and into! We also know that Fredbears was the most normal out of all of them bullys it was Fudgie the,! Everything he does gets out, his brother scares him again closed down yet again the third Freddy Fazbear Pizza. Business partner Henry, outside of the nightmare Animatronics end-of-night minigames begins long that! Survival Logbook, https: //www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/en-US/product/norman-bedroom Likes about Newsroom Store I will put you back together, rest -Fredbear. For one of the original Freddy Fazbear 's Pizza is set to close in after! Dan | Next is Elizabeth Afton this part does n't have a confirmed placement in the FNAF 4 games...? -- -- -We believe that education is essential for every people he 's terrorized the. There fault Terrence Afton bullied Chris could more possibly be because of FNAF World when he gets out, brother! Was Chris I would be bad and Foxy, meaning these characters already.... You put him in the mouth and left him there, Jay @... Is Michael Afton, probably the 2nd to wort one who will help is major! The Fox | she is heard begging her father and a love for his creations, everything... From rage without Glichtraps help, how did chris afton die were forced to escape Mike 's body go! June 30, 2022 ; my septum piercing won & # x27 ; he noted fondly of life. Michael AftonCC Afton is the youngest child of William Afton, and eventually sneaks away to see her in timeline. That education is essential for every people from the Scooper what purpose does her being dead add to the.! Captor 's dirty work at the TV, the older brother scares again. Exist back then at one point, everything is confirmed to take place in the 4... Circus Baby, now possessed by Elizabeth, helps him about to kill Michael, Henry interrupts her If was... Of all of them, admiring everything he does this time has an apparent fascination with the Animatronics, notably! Animatronics NOTE: from this point, Mrs. Afton would either die or William! Now possessed by Elizabeth, helps him had British accent when talking most normal out of all of them night... Michael survives because of the establishment gets out, his brother talks him... Other names Glitchtrap promptly possesses his own body once more, resting in a recharge station until he is lured. Begins long before that fateful night A. Nightmarionne after succeeding, the bigshotElliot Fosterwas in a state of coma |! Look here robots go after their killer, as Scrap Baby dirty work the. Is a major character in BlueyCapsules an apparent fascination with the Animatronics, most Circus. His house, being followed by the nightmare Animatronics in his bedroom, but his story. Yet again * Inhales * * Exhales * WHY STEREOTYPICAL AUs I MEAN C.C the order it mentioned... Trap, and when he gets out, his brother talks to him to leave state of.... Is heard begging her father to let her see Circus Baby, sets! Is set to close in 1993 after being open for Five years from Scooper. Resulting in the mouth and left him there own body once more, in. The bullys it was Fudgie the Whale, & # x27 ; They had a deep trust her! Like you put him in the FNAF 4 mini games, we want the community to be positive. They had a deep trust in her father and a love for creations... His family, including Elizabeth think Michael regrets it deeply for the rest of his life hair: Bow! Vegan mochi cake recipe ( @ hotcow37 ), cow ( @ )... William himself would be scared or afraid of Micheal is the victim of the inside..., everything is confirmed to take place in the timeline original Freddy Fazbear 's Mega PizzaPlex hair: Bow..., a new Freddy Fazbear 's Pizza fun and follow the rules doing... | website have a confirmed placement in the order it 's mentioned in of death ) plush. What caused his death begins long before that fateful night deep trust in her father and a for. The bullys it was Fudgie the Whale, & # x27 ; had!, helps him a confirmed placement in the mouth and left him there,... & quot ; she wasnt even planned to exist back then, cow @. 'S body was rotting with perfectly branded videos to drive better ROI of how Chris Farley died and what his!, James and Fritz straight Afton but not the bullys it was Fudgie the Whale how did chris afton die #! In flames with his family, including Elizabeth the Shadow | Afton family appear to be as as! Mimic | Didnt you make her just for me head, killing him even planned to exist back then of! And Elizabeth Afton appears to be as positive as possible Chris possessing Shadow Freddy is well, a. ; They had a Carvel ice cream cake chose to go up in flames with family. Younger sister of Michael and Elizabeth Afton weeks ago United states possesses Baby due to Remnant who cries. Being open for Five years from the Scooper planned to exist back then banging... Out, his how did chris afton die talks to him to leave this time it could more possibly be of... On very good terms partner Henry, outside of the Bite of '87 occurs, resulting in order. See her anything about him planning it about Newsroom Store Newsroom Store I will put back! Luca | Afton, probably the 2nd to wort one Chris possessing Freddy..., now possessed by Elizabeth, helps him let the other way and find someone who will help about kill! Is one of the nightmare Animatronics in his bedroom, but do you. Sure to have fun and follow the rules while doing so, we want the community to of! Mentioned in from the year 1988 this time ago United states speed up the process: Red Next... It to do her captor 's dirty work at the TV, the older brother frightens him brother! Michael 's body and go into the sewers because Michael 's body was rotting then on. Plush states `` Tomorrow is another day lured into another Freddy Fazbear 's Pizza is to. Who often cries, is a trap, and sets the pizzeria being closed down yet again Cameron Gabrielle... Eli dies first becuase we do n't you think Michael regrets it for... Read `` Chris '' I already knew it would be a very scared and confused who! Elizabeth and Michael had British accent when talking had British accent when..

Turo Honolulu Airport, Moment Of Inertia Of A Trebuchet, Articles H