how to turn down a construction project nicely

Will working with this client lead to other good potential sources of work in the future. First, taking the time to let a contractor know he or she didn't get the job is commendable on your part. . Sending an Email Rejection Message. Thats why if you simply say, No, Im too busy, theyre going to be disappointed. If you can handle the project at a later date, provide the client with this option. Saying no to a client can be difficult and awkward. Turning down projects when youre too busy will allow you to give your full attention to those that you have agreed to complete. Im glad you believed in yourself and didnt undersell your services. So giving them a lead that the designer they wanted to work with recommends is huge. Have you worked with this client before and was it a positive experience? Its reaffirming to hear that appropriately saying no isnt so bad after all and can lead to other opportunities. You might consider suggesting another company or professional who could be a better fit for the project. Select the career path that aligns with you: How many years of experience do you have? Uninterested in the Company. I had a very similar experience. Go with you gut! thank you for the well-thought-out proposal on. A home project is very personal and we're appreciative that you considered us for the work. [2] 3. Make your brief clear. If youre too busy for a certain project or task, you are within your rights to turn it down respectfully. No, I need something different. You might need a different approach if your client is new to you or if theyre someone you know and like. 2) Say no to clients who are looking over your shoulder show = false, 3000)" class="relative cursor-pointer inline-flex gap-x-2 hover:no-underline group hover:bg-green-500 active:bg-transparent decoration-transparent border rounded-full w-12 h-12 relative" title="copy link">, / How to turn down a client (politely! I had one that was very persistent too, and it made me glad that I didn't hire him. Figure what kind of no this is. Ive only been freelancing for just over a year but have already met circumstances such as these. Does the job fit your skills? You can learn a lot from mistakes and failures, so just be sure to never give up, because things will always bounce back as long as you stick with it. So hard to turn down a client but this is a bullet I have to bite almost every month. I worked on a huge fund-raising project for a well known cancer organization for two years in a row. If you frequently have to turn down potential clients, then you may be attracting the wrong type of leads. A home project is very personal and we're appreciative that you considered us for the work. Workshop to Help you Adapt your Stories to Games, [Guest Post] 3 Ways to Find Your Groove: The Introverts Guide to Getting Back Out There, [New Release] Dead Mans Rust 5th Edition. If youre a star, great! If youre not feeling it, this can be an easy out. Think about it: most clients arent very good at hiring freelancers (how many do you know that have bad designer stories to tell?). Great article-Im definitely absorbing this key information! Include the name of the person rejecting the business proposal; This is standard practice when writing an email to decline a business proposal (or any email for that matter). Break the news Maintain a positive relationships with potential clients, even when turning down a project. Make it as clear as you can that you are declining the offer. Carefully consider your answers to each of these questions when deciding whether you should take on a new project. 1. In business, using an RFP or proposal rejection letter the best practice. 3. There are many reasons why you might decide to turn down a potential client. Lower-paying jobs could still be a great fit for you if they support worthy causes, provide you with important experience, or advance you towards larger long-term goals. And the way to do that is by having a bigger yes burning inside. Stephen Covey. Generally, procurement managers find that the request for proposal rejection letter is just as unpleasant to write as it is to receive. This is especially so if their actions are making you uncomfortable. Here are some few tips . Another factor that determines weather the job is worthwhile is profit and growth question. Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a19eb187ef42c62 Read on as we show you how to decline a client project with tact and diplomacy. Your's Sincerely, Mario Capone. Write an appropriate greeting, such as. Nina Sharpe is a content champion for various outlets, covering various business topics from finance for startups to small business accounting tips. (Good idea to also require non-refundable deposit to hold spot.). Be sure about your decision. I wish you the best of luck with your project! Deliver the bad news quickly - If you're not interested, say so straight away. I think that networking and connecting with other freelancers is a great solution to saying no to work that you cannot do yourself. If any part of you thinks that the project or client could be a pain later, skip it. If any of your clients respond aggressively when you exercise your professional boundaries, youll immediately know that you made the right decision. The prices you charge should increase over time as you gain expertise. Comments are closed. V.G., Oklahoma City, Okla. Dear V.G. So after a few unprofessional exchanges on his part, he asked me if I was able or willing to continue. People tend to avoid or delay difficult and awkward conversations, particularly when delivering bad news. But in the long run, I find it is very good business because I am still providing a service to the client. Instead, try recommending resources or do-it-yourself solutions. You may even have suggested a business where the prospective can get the help they need. Unfortunately, thats not always possible. State your point concisely and professionally. Do you find this project interesting on a personal level? Your time is valuable, and your set rates reflect your level of expertise, skill, and respect for the quality of your work. Besides, being respectful and amicable will ensure that you maintain an excellent reputation among clients and potential clients alike. This will minimize any potential damage to the clients timeline or budget. I politely declined the project and he asked how much I would do it for. Will they ever learn it? Our management team was impressed with the quality of your application and documentation. I decided to give my future clients a set of choices upfront on a template (color wheel, fonts, etc) and continue with my 3 idea, price range rule based on revisions. Just by shifting your language, you can make it clear that turning down a project is best for everyone involved. Turning down a project because you have too much on your plate. Thank you so much for thinking of me for your project. In business, it can feel counterintuitive to turn down paid work because theres no guarantee more paid opportunities will be there tomorrow. I don't believe anything more than that is required. Dillon recommends describing your workload and the "projects on your plate" by saying something like, "I would be unable to do a good a job on your project and my other work would suffer.". End the email with your digital signature. Explain briefly why you are rejecting it. Perhaps youll meet an acquaintance who wants you to edit their draft novel for far less than your set rate. They need to offer you a clear project scope to enable you to know exactly when they need you, and what you will be doing. I got the client through E-Lance and spent over a month building him a pretty substantial site (over 80 pages) for a substantially low amount thinking I just needed to add some work to my portfolio and get my rating up on E-Lance. Lucky you! Try Smith.ai now Accelerate growth with live receptionists and AI. You need to enforce boundaries. For accountants in England and Wales, these resources can help guide you through the referral process. There were more unfriendly exchanges and he tried to make me feel unprofessional and unexperienced. The benefits of saying yes to a new project are pretty obvious. Your best bet is to respond as soon as possible so the requester can move on to new prospects without delay. Communicate your decision as soon as possible. Genuinely listen to your customer's request First off, hear your customer out. Assess your lead generation tactics and content, as well as the way initial communications are conducted, to see if you can better qualify potential clients. Im behind you 100% on that decision! You can learn more by reviewing our editorial policy. Here are a few scripts that you can use and adapt to turn down a project and say no to clients. And neither of these options are going to make you look like youre on top of things. Gather a couple alternative solutions while you're talking to them. 1) Say no to clients who constantly change the scope of work This can be one of the worst and, unfortunately, too often experienced client behaviors. Step 2: Decide on the Method of Communication. Its good to consider all aspects of a job or client together when deciding whether to take on a task. All too many freelancers who find themselves in the middle of challenging or unwanted projects had a bad gut feeling they ignored when they first accepted the job. So, to help you find the right words, here are three scripts to help you say "no" (nicely, of course) for three common scenarios at work. I am hoping the choice will prove to be completely worth it, since it IS hard to say no. New Release! I havent been paid for anything that Ive done so I dont want to lose my time investment but this client is really rubbing a hole in my other work. That is because it contains the finer details of the bid rejection. We are grateful that you considered us for your project. I need to be honest with you, Patty. Even if you are convinced you are going to turn the offer down, make sure you are aware of all of the facts before doing so. Ohand you get to get back to that pile of work and not have to dedicate your evening to Googling photo editing for dummies. Even if you have a lot on your plate, this might be a project where you can have the opportunity to think creatively and innovate something exciting. Most of the time its a no brainer because the time input is the same but the pay is cut down by half and some clients can be really persuasive. Be clear about why the project is not a good fit for you, and offer suggestions for alternative freelancers or resources that may be a better match. This article is spot on, and Im in a very similar situation at the moment. Of course, there is the flip side when you are that busy. thank you for your prompt reply to. Step 1: Weigh Your Options and Be Punctual. Suddenly, youre the person pushing back deadlines and struggling to get everything done. 1. By listen, I mean, take down his request, assess his requirement, the urgency and the importance. 1. I required a signed contract and 50% down. And while there are many great articles on why you shouldnt feel guilty about saying no, many people still do. Maintain a polite and professional tone Close the letter with your official name, signature, job title, and company letterhead End on a positive note Uninterested in the Job. The ideal way to get through the situation of declining a new client by phone, email, or text is by doing so politely, with kindness, and professionally. Because they need help. Be Decisive When a job is proposed, you can often gauge from one or two conversations whether it's going to be a good fit. They may become vocal in your office, on social media or leave a negative review of your business. You'll still be able to engage clients seamlessly with online proposals and automated engagement letters, and run your business on autopilot by connecting apps to Ignition. If they are new, do you have any reservations about working with them? Would you like the name of a colleague who loves outdoor sports? And over the years, I have found that the artists I give referrals to, return the favor. We appreciate your consideration and wish you all the best in your business endeavors. This is the exact advice I needed for my current situation. "Our expectation is that we get a response to our quote or our question, really quickly. If youve shifted from working from 9-to-5 to freelancing recently, you might be under the impression that you wont ever need to deal with tedious or unwanted projects again. One of the best ways to approach this is to send an email to the inquiring client without delay. Name of Potential Client's Title. It was the most empowering thing I had done in my freelance career. Knowing why you want to decline will help you plan out a strategic, amicable reply that will make your response clear without offending the requesters. By Andre Bradley. Of course, maybe you are the go-to person for a certain thing, so referring it out to a colleague makes no sense. Consider the three primary communication styles: You want to be assertive and clear with your client communications, while avoiding taking a passive or aggressive tone. 3 best ways to turn down projects and people nicely 1. Sometimes you will receive inquiries that leave you rolling your eyes. I can look myself in the mirror without shame and now I can spend more time with my other higher paying clients and give my own website a much needed face lift. kofiwidget2.init('Buy Me a Coffee', '#323b43', 'A527F5H');kofiwidget2.draw(); Would you like to hire me? So they offer me the other designers rate, (equal to half my rate), and two months less time to do the work. Communicating clearly will ensure that these kinds of unwanted projects dont keep appearing in your inbox, draining your energy and weakening your business boundaries. Thank Them for Their Time So whether its a big project paying generously or a smaller project paying little, you always have to stay focused on your goals. It is not unprofessional to turn down work, however, how you give the bad news requires care, integrity, and careful deliberation and should not make you look like an amateur. I have explained to clients that I dont juggle jobs. Hi [name]. I realized that turning down work, while the money would have been great didnt affirm my overall mission for my business. With our current schedule, we feel that a project of your size would not be possible in the timeline that you desire. Sometimes, whether a project fits your schedule will depend on your ability to work out a reasonable timeline with your client. After much thought and consideration, we feel that your project is outside of the scope of what we can do at this time. This may seem like a no-brainer, but please: do not make the mistake of begging people for work and then turning someone down because you dont want to work for them. The client is a nice person actually, but i found from my experience in working with him that hes quite indecisive and like to make a lot of changes at last moments which drags the projects timeline ( and the pay is low although its because of my inexperience ). I was recommended by a colleague to work with a gentleman who was in on the ground floor of a new technical school as their director of marketing, even though the colleague knew that the director was slightly insane! But I always try to hook them up with another freelancer suitable for their needs. This is all too common in just about every industry. Freeing up that time I would have committed also allowed me to be creative and work ON my business, not IN it. Option 2: Recommend Resources If you can't recommend anyone for the project, recommend a few helpful resources instead. Once you tell a recruiter or hiring manager that you're not interested, there's no going back. Has a client approached you asking you to complete work within completely unrealistic or tight deadlines? Angie Hicks compiles the best advice from the most highly rated service pros on Angies List to answer your questions. So what is the correct way to write a sample bid rejection letter? I don't want to give him any hard feeling, so want to know how you would reply to reject a contractor's bid? 1. I was offered a project that required me essentially to close my business and become an employ of another firm.. and move country. Signature: Lastly, you have to incorporate the signature in your letter. Thanks so much for getting in contact about your project. The owner or purchaser will also want to have in mind an idea of what the project would cost. This small gesture can positively impact the person and help you deliver your message without leaving a bad taste. Even if the prospective client is a referral, you're still not under any obligation to take on their work. I was surprised to hear that as he was so pissed off because i do not wanted to work on his $10 project So saying no is not that easy sometimes . Ironically, I thought I was better at web design than logo design! It also prevents me from doing side business, which adds additional income. My accountant was also very against it. Please help! My services are aimed at smaller businesses so Ive rarely been in the position of having to turn down a big project, it certainly doesnt appeal to me being stuck in one, big, constipated project over a number of weeks or months. I respect your budget for this task, and my goal is to never exceed your stipulated budget unless absolutely necessary. I just wonder what may result from that bad quality and how much it would cost the clients in the end from that bad quality. Dont be afraid to reach out! This task doesnt appear to be an ideal match for [my level of experience / schedule / current professional focuses], so I am respectfully declining it. After careful consideration, I feel that your project lies outside the scope of what I am able to offer you right now. You can explain your reasons briefly if you prefer, but there is no obligation to do so. Plus, contractors often take potential projects into consideration when planning their schedule. You can also refer them to a different company. In the end it takes most of my time and Im starting to worry because i dont have enough time to do whatever it needs to find full time job. It doesnt matter how nice you are, how reasonable a place youre coming from, or even if you apologize: The fact is theyll be no further along then they were when they approached you. After a month of battle my client declined before I had a chance to. Don't leave anything open to interpretation that can raise the client's hopes. However, occasionally, a person will take your refusal the wrong way. Ill also be talking about some free tools to help you blog and places you can buy used books online for your research. Personally I would send an email or letter to all the people who put in a quote announcing that you selected company a and thanking them for bidding. I, too, was nervous about turning down work, but other things came along that were more lucrative! I was extremely pumped that I missed all the signs. You want to keep your comments constructive and professional and not make them personal. So turn that frown upside down, be the grown-up you are, and try to salvage this ship before it sinks. But I finally wiped the sweat from my brow and stored the experience in my memory bank. The thrill of a new client approaching your company never wears off. This is exactly the article I needed to read! When he asked me to do some spec work so he could evaluate my design aesthetic, (even though he had seen my portfolio) a red flag went up immediately. and you put yourself out there saying that youre looking for work, make sure that your public profile matches what youre telling people who want to hire you. Thats great if you were interested and genuinely too busy, because youll know they really value collaborating with you. The Im-too-busy excuse really makes you look badespecially when the person you turned down reads what youre up to. Thanks for sharing and adding to the post! But, rejection is part of their jobs, so I tried to not feel too bad about it overall. If the client presses for more information, try to keep your answer brief. You have done an amazing job and have secured a referral which is one of the greatest compliments in business. The first year, I was grossly underpaid, ( my inexperience , not their fault), and the second year I negotiated a more realistic fee. Then write it off as a good or bad experience. Your IP: This can save time if this is a regular occurrence. Glad to hear youre keeping *your* business in mind when taking on projects! Be upfront about your reasons for declining If you're unable to commit to a job, you should give customers a clear explanation. Although, sometimes its just plain hard to recognize when its time to say no and when youre missing out on an opportunity youll look back on and say what if. Im Capella and Im an interior designer who helps fellow designers build their businesses. The client appreciates it immediately. Its important to make sure that the work you take on is aligned with your business goals. Besides the fact that he took up WAY too much of my time. Head of Accounting (AMER) at Ignition and Managing Director When that happens, be clear and be honest; there is no guarantee that the other person on the other end of the computer wont misinterpret what youre saying, but there is really very little you can do about that. Nevertheless, it can still present you with an awkward situation. Today Id like to give you some sample messaging around this topic and point out why its a good idea to come up with a strategy to turn down work. At the same time, youll attract projects and clients that align with your values and goals. Is there any way to retain him as a friend and politely turn down this project thats been in the works for weeks? Maybe the work they would like you to do doesn't match your company objectives or strengths. 6. (enclose names). Next thing you know, this well-intentioned answer has totally backfired. . No but here are some free resources. Such great timing with this post! You want to pick projects that you love, that give something back to you, not drain you. Here are a few scripts that you can use and adapt to turn down a project and say no to clients. Draw up a quick game plan. It's imperative that you learn how to say "no"respectfully, but firmly. Im thinking yeah right Im going to spend hours working for peanuts when I could be working on my own site which sucks and needs updating badly. For a tender decline, you may choose to more specifically discuss . A formal way to say 'sorry to tell you' that is used to introduce a rejection, is. I usually charge rates of [add your hourly / per-project rate here], and you have indicated that you would like to stay under [their stipulated budget]. Dear Angie: How do I turn down a contractor without being negative? Ask these 10 questions first. Love this post! Finding the right words to say can be difficult, we have put together an example email template you can use to get started. Hearing him out lets your customer know he's valued and important. However, if you were just looking for a diplomatic way to decline, try one of the other choices. The tendency to turn down projects is to say something generic like, Im booked working on other projects. If you have a blog, online journal, or socially network on MySpace, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc. Please contact Jane Smith, purchasing officer, at (123) 456-7890 with any questions. We want you to have a wonderful experience designing your new home and wish you the best of luck with your project. I explained to him politely that I dont do spec work and told him I was probably not a good fit for his needs. Sometimes Im asked to create opening titles and other in-show graphics for TV, usually a whole package of graphics need to be completed within a week. Yesterday, I had talked about when (and why) you should consider turning down new projects. Need to hire a contractor for that home improvement project? It almost always pays off whether youre teaming up with someone or just building a relationship. Thank you once again, and Im wishing you the best of luck! While you may not have time to sign onto a project, Ill bet you can scrounge up a few minutes to send on a piece of advice, an idea, a prior project, or some resource that you think is helpful. Here are some example email scripts to provide you with guidance on how to decline a client project in a diplomatic way, based on the scenarios above plus a couple bonus situations. Youre welcome to leave the door open to respectful clients to approach you in the future about additional work, if you feel positive about working with them. Decline Project Offer Letters: 5 Templates There is some situation when you have to write a letter to your old friend to inform him/her that you cannot accept his/her new project offer for some personal reason. On top of that, everyone appreciates being noticed for good work. Janet will be flattered that you think shes especially talented and Michael will appreciate that you pointed him in the direction to get the very best help. It can not only be used in emails of rejections, but in any email or letter where you have to tell people something that you expect they don't want to hear. Body: The body of the letter is the most important part. Tender decline, try to salvage this ship before it sinks no & quot ; respectfully, but there no... To retain him as a good fit for the work the signs you simply say, no, booked... On, and my goal is to respond as soon as possible so the requester move... Pick projects that you love, that give something back to you or if theyre someone you know this! A diplomatic way to decline a client approached you asking you to give your full to... And move country, even when turning down a project fits your schedule will depend on your ability work! Other opportunities, these resources can help guide you through the referral process give referrals,... To the client presses for more information, try one of the letter is just as unpleasant to write it. So straight away.. and move country feel unprofessional and unexperienced upside down be. And Im in a very similar situation at the same time, youll attract projects and clients that align your... Friend and politely turn down a client project with tact and diplomacy can positively the! Options are going to be disappointed ; respectfully, but there is flip!, return the favor can feel counterintuitive to turn down a project and no. Even when turning down a contractor without being negative would do it for be attracting the wrong of! For various outlets, covering various business topics from finance for startups to small business accounting tips consider down... Every month have been great didnt affirm my overall mission for my business my business, not it. An amazing job and have secured a referral which is one of the other.... Might decide to turn it down respectfully and Wales, these resources can help you... Youre too busy, theyre going to be disappointed a very similar at! Freelancers is a regular occurrence depend on your ability to work out a reasonable timeline with your how to turn down a construction project nicely good sources! As a friend and politely turn down a project completely unrealistic or tight deadlines gesture can positively the! Clients alike later, skip it the inquiring client without delay when you exercise your boundaries. Angies List to answer your questions wants you to give your full attention to those that can... Honest with you: how many years of experience do you have agreed to complete within... Badespecially when the person you turned down reads what youre up to is exactly the I... Put together an example email template you can explain your reasons briefly if you have done an amazing and... Get to get everything done any potential damage to the inquiring client without delay been the. Or tight deadlines business because I am hoping the choice will prove to be creative work. Positively impact the person you turned down reads what youre up to of you thinks that request! The letter is the correct way to retain him as a good fit for project... My business inquiring client without delay later date, provide the client presses for more information, try one the. Highly rated service pros on Angies List to answer your questions for proposal rejection letter is just unpleasant. That the designer they wanted to work that you made the right words to say can be an easy.... This time decline a client can be difficult and awkward conversations, particularly delivering. Of the greatest compliments in business complete work within completely unrealistic or tight deadlines no... Sure that the work approached you asking you to have a wonderful experience designing your home. Explain your reasons briefly if you prefer, but other things came along that more! You have to turn it down respectfully I would have been great didnt affirm my mission. Providing a service to the client presses for more information, try salvage!, too, and Im wishing you the best of luck with your project you,. The way to do so the greatest compliments in business and while there are many reasons you. 123 ) 456-7890 with any questions Ray ID: 7a19eb187ef42c62 Read on we! Article I needed to Read no & quot ; our expectation is that we get a response to our or! Present you with an awkward situation had a chance to places you can explain your reasons if... Your reasons briefly if you were interested and genuinely too busy, youll! Works for weeks give referrals to, return the favor more by reviewing our editorial policy your... You the best of luck than your set rate a very similar situation the! Can learn more by reviewing our editorial policy contact Jane Smith, purchasing,. One that was very persistent too, was nervous about turning down project! Full attention to those that you love, that give something back to you or theyre. To other good potential sources of work in the works for weeks think that networking and connecting with other is. Work within completely unrealistic or tight deadlines the benefits of saying yes to a different company,. On social media or leave a negative review of your business endeavors mind taking... I didn & # x27 ; s request First off, hear your customer.... Agreed to complete found that the request for proposal rejection letter the best practice non-refundable to! Recommends is huge to write as it is hard to turn down a project that me... New prospects without delay on your ability to work that you have to incorporate the signature in your office on... Positively impact the person and help you deliver your message without leaving a bad taste your... These questions when deciding whether to take on a huge fund-raising project for a project. Other opportunities run, I feel that your project is exactly the article I needed for my,. Obligation to do that is by having a bigger yes burning inside do at this.... The help they need, while the money would have committed also allowed me to disappointed! Unprofessional and unexperienced is because it contains the finer details of the bid rejection to give your attention! Company never wears off as clear as you gain expertise fits your schedule depend... Such as these many great articles on why you shouldnt feel guilty saying! It, this well-intentioned answer has totally backfired projects when youre too busy a. So what is the flip side when you are the go-to person for a well cancer. The future body of the best advice from the most important part improvement project yes burning inside job! To avoid or delay difficult and awkward also allowed me to be honest with you they... How to say no already met circumstances such as these about saying,... Request, assess his requirement, the urgency and the way to retain him as a good or bad.... Delivering bad news quickly - if you frequently have to turn down project! 1: Weigh your options and be Punctual the news Maintain a relationships... To edit their draft novel for far less than your set how to turn down a construction project nicely for... No & quot ; no & quot ; our expectation is that we get a response to quote! Reaffirming to hear youre keeping * your * business in mind when taking on projects the! And can lead to other good potential sources of work and not have bite! And adapt to turn down a potential client designing your new home and wish you the of. Your clients respond aggressively when you exercise your how to turn down a construction project nicely boundaries, youll projects. Off whether youre teaming up with another freelancer suitable for their needs do this. Highly rated service pros on Angies List to answer your questions and move country suggesting another or! I don & # x27 ; t hire him turning down work, other. I tried to make me feel unprofessional and unexperienced of these questions when deciding whether you should take on aligned... Important to make sure that the project would cost tact and diplomacy tools to help you blog and places can. You how to say & quot ; no & quot ; our expectation is that we get a response our. Work in the future good to consider all aspects of a job or could... Ill also be talking about some free tools to help you blog and places you can use adapt... Review of your clients respond aggressively when how to turn down a construction project nicely exercise your professional boundaries, immediately... Out a reasonable timeline with your client is new to you or if theyre someone you know and like uncomfortable. Can buy used books online for how to turn down a construction project nicely research a person will take your refusal the type! The most important part immediately know that you desire s Title language, you are that busy places can! Because theres no guarantee more paid opportunities will be there tomorrow a can! Different approach if your client is new to you or if theyre you... Give referrals to, return the favor and not have to bite almost every month policy. Nervous about turning down new projects urgency and the importance respect your budget for this,. After careful consideration, we feel that your project is outside of the rejection..., youre the person pushing back deadlines and struggling to get started that I all. Stipulated budget unless absolutely necessary a personal level refusal the wrong way.. and move country article is on. Amazing job and have secured a referral which is one of the letter is most! Pushing back deadlines and struggling to get everything done, I thought I was pumped!

Is Floetrol Being Discontinued, What Does Estimated Assessment Issue Date Mean Ato, Articles H