no bake peanut butter pie without cool whip

http://tiphero.com/peanut-butter-pie/. Press crumbs into a pie pan. Cut small sliversyour guests will thank you! Place the Reese's Pieces Peanut candies in a small Ziploc bag and crush . I must say this is the most amazing Peanut Butter Pie ever. I found this recipe to have a ridiculous amount of butter in it, so I altered the recipe by only adding 4-5 tbsps of butter to the oreos for the crust and only adding 3-4 tbps to the peanut butter filling. Thanks, this looks amazing! (this is one container of Cool Whip). Day 4: Peanut Butter-Oat Bites with Sea Salt and Cinnamon. Making it for a second time this weekend and cant wait to indulge! I CANNOT wait to try this! Made a number of times and always receive compliments. Im Kim. Great way to change it up!! As our friends were leaving, one said You realize that you have to bring this pie to every get together that has food, right? I received so many compliments. You can also subscribe without commenting. You dont know how many times Ive made your salted caramel oreo pie this past yearalways impressive! All rights reserved. Cover and freeze until firm. Use Splenda instead of granulated sugar, low-sugar Graham crust, low-sugar peanut butter, and drizzle the pie with sugar-free chocolate sauce. I made this so many time for my children and co workers , its such a big hit with every one. So easy and so, so good. I actually use Jif or Skippy Natural Creamy Peanut Butter in most of my recipes. The next step is adding in the creamy peanut butter. I made this exactly as printed. Its super rich of course, so Im also glad I can keep it in the freezer and not stress about it going bad. My mom has been making this no-bake peanut butter pie for my sister on her birthday every year since she was three years old. Thanks for adding how many Oreos to use as we have different size packets down here in Australia. 1 (8-ounce) package brick-style cream cheese , softened to room temperature 1 cup (250 grams) creamy peanut butter 1 cup (120 grams) powdered sugar 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract 3/4 cup (180 ml) cold heavy whipping cream Optional toppings: Homemade whipped cream Miniature peanut butter cups Instructions To make the crust: Cool and creamy peanut butter filling in a buttery graham cracker crust, this No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie is divinely delicious! Just keep in mind, youll want to make (and chill) the pie crust in advance so its cold and ready to hold your pie filling. Rich and creamy peanut butter pie perfect for serving at parties and for a delicious family treat. Freezing requires at least 2 hours of chilling. In a large bowl, add your softened cream cheese. Instructions. SO GOOD!!! Insanely Good Recipes is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. I made this tonight for my husbands birthday cake. He was so pleased!!! If you enjoyed this post, follow us day-to-day on Instagram @kevinandamanda! Use enough to cover the bottom fully (or more if desired). Were talking literally two ingredients:Oreos and butter. Yum! Okayyyyyyy, the ONLY problem with this pie is that somehow it tastes even better than it looks! Since your pie as outlined above is EXACTLY the same ingredients EXCEPT FOR THE OREO CRUST that most recipes for Buckeyes contain, I will DEFINITELY be making this, but Ill be calling it Buckeye Pie!!! :). This will be the 2nd time Ive made this and it is awesome!! Add remaining 1 cup (155g) of powdered sugar, and use an electric mixer to beat, starting on low-speed and gradually increasing to high, until stiff peaks are achieved (mixture should be thick, fluffy, and resemble Cool Whip, see image in post or video for a visual). I made this for company and it received rave reviews. I also make the caramel pie too, its AH-Mazing!! Is it just until boiling so it doesnt scorch? 2 and a half standard packs of Oreos One question: with that fluted edge tart pan you used, did you take slices out one at a time, or flip the whole thing out somehow at once? Prep Time 10 minutes Total Time 10 minutes Yield 10 servings Serving Size 1 serving Save Recipe Rate Recipe Print Recipe Ingredients 1 9-inch graham cracker crust from scratch or store bought, see note Thank you for sharing!! If you are in the UK like me and struggle with American terms and cup measures: I just use bar dark choc instead of chips because the chips tend to try and hold their shape. Heres another interesting crust worth trying: vanilla wafer! Totally RECOMMEND if you like peanut butternot subtle as the last pie I had was. Add the melted butter, brown sugar and salt. Took it to work as a treat and my colleagues and begging me to make another one. This is the secret ingredient that makes this pie so rich and decadent. In the same mixing bowl (no need to clean as long as you got all of the whipped cream out), beat together the cream cheese, sugar, peanut butter, and vanilla until smooth and creamy. I cant wait to make this looks so easy & delicious. Your email address will not be published. But they cant have chocolate. What if you try making your own peanut butter? Just make sure to add it to your freezer with a lid and store it until youre ready. You can also use skim milk to cut down on calories. Is it possible to make this as mini pies? And the only equipment you need is a mixer and a mixing bowl. but you never say for how long that step is in the freezer. Spoon into graham cracker pie shell; cover, and refrigerate until firm, at least 2-3 hours. Place in freezer while you assemble your filling. Made this earlier this year and it blew everyone away. She truly enjoys sharing her easy, family-friendly recipes, creative meal ideas, food board creations, and entertaining spreads to encourage others to get in the kitchen and make something memorable for their loved ones to enjoy together. Wow! My brothers favorite is peanut butter and chocolate, so I made this for his birthday yesterday. The OREO clone Kroger carries was at one time called Kid-Os. :) The peanut butter layer is creamy, dreamy, and super peanut buttery. Can you make this same recipe with homemade whipped cream ? I may try that!! Learn More. You can use a pre-made Oreo, Chocolate or Shortbread pie crust. I used this10-inch by 2-inch deep dish tart pan from Amazon so the peanut butter piewould be easier to cut and remove from the pan,butyou candefinitely use any old pie plate. It should be one (9 ounce) container of Cool Whip. But if you want to take it to the next leveland make it a chocolate peanut butter pie, heres what you do: Place 1 cup chocolate chips (I used dark chocolate) and 2 tablespoons of peanut butter in a large glass (or heat proof) bowl. You can get Lactose free whipping cream (natrel and dairyland make it but im sure other companies do too and its in the regular grocery store) i use it all the time! The crust was crunchy, filling is smooth and rich but not too sweet, and the ganache was a nice finishing touch. The ones that has the peanut butter in the middle of them. I made a bit more ganache (for sampling so we dont get into the glorious looking pie!) So hard to be patient when its so, so good. peanut butter pie that can be prepped in a matter of minutes! The only thing i would change is def make it in a 913 or square pan and cut into squares/bars. So easy and heavenly!! Fold in whipped topping until well combined; spoon mixture evenly into graham cracker crusts. Used graham cracker crust instead of the oreo (just because I already had it) and left out the peanut butter from the chocolate topping, absolutely delicious. Slice, serve, and enjoy! Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips or Milk Chocolate? Combine the crushed Oreos with 1 stick (8 tablespoons) melted butter. Thank you for the recipe, we thought this was amazing! Sooo easy to make and beyond delicious! A peanut butter recipe without cream cheese!!! Then directly to to gym!!! Takes no time to make at all, great for a make ahead treat. baking soda, peanut butter, bacon, flour, salt, butter, baking powder and 6 more Black Thai Pork Pork pepper, water, salsa, balsamic vinegar, peanut butter, vegetable oil and 7 more Privacy Policy. 8 tablespoons for crust and 8 tablespoons for the filing. It may be either frozen or refrigerated, please see the note for storing! Thanks for this recipe. Add the softened butter, sugar, corn syrup, salt and vanilla extract to the bowl of an electric mixer. I simply adore this dish. This no bake pie is perfect for serving on those hot summer days or at holiday get togethers. Keyword Index No Bake Peanut Butter Pie is a quick and easy dessert that only requires a premade graham cracker crust and 4 ingredients! I chose to use plain chocolate cookies instead of Oreos; I find the filling adds too much sweetness when the filling and ganache are perfect. This looks delicious! How long can it stay in the fridge or freezer? Add the remaining 8 tablespoons of softened butter, 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter, and 1 cup powdered sugar to a large mixing bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer. Definitely my go-to! HOW many days in advance can i make this? Look how thick that chocolate on top is look at the Oreo crust, look at the peanut butter, I just I cant handle it. ! Fold in whipped topping. You can serve the pie frozen or refrigerated, depending on which texture like best. Pro-Tip: Filling should be smooth, but liquid enough to pour. Cover and chill in the freezer for at least 1-2 hours. What on earth did we do before all of these modern-day conveniences? Hi Roberta! 1:1 substitutions, I think. Beat on low speed until smooth and creamy. If youre looking for a healthier version, you can use Splenda instead of granulated sugar. This is definitely a company worthy dessert. Two days would require threats and possibly hiding the pie. Regardless of whether you keep your pie in the refrigerator or freezer, cover it well with plastic wrap. If you want an even more peanut buttery flavor pour some Reeses Shell over the crust. Hi Dee! Home How to Make No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie First, prepare a no-bake graham cracker pie crust and place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or the freezer for at least 15 minutes before filling. Pour peanut butter filling into graham cracker crust. The real whipped cream holds up really well in fridge. Ingredients US Customary - Metric 1 package Oreo cookies, regular or double stuffed stick butter, melted 16 oz. Use an electric mixer to stir until well-combined. This is a great recipe, however I found the filling to taste just like plain peanut butter so I added about 2 tablespoons more powdered sugar and 1/4 cup of cream and whipped it into the filling and that made it perfect! If you make this No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie, be sure to snap a picture and share it with me or tag me on Instagram @thebakermamaso I can see. This is SOOO much better! I would like to try it with my homemade peanut butter sometime! Wonderful! Does anyone know how far in advance you can make this pie? Before serving the pie, combine cup heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract in a clean medium-sized bowl. Pour into the prepared Oreo rust. Peanut butter pie softens fairly quickly at room temperature, especially during the hot summer months. Peanut butter fans delight! This Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie isthe dessert trifecta. Step into the kitchen with me to make this fabulous pie! May want to cut the ingredients into halves, instead of using a whole cup. Enjoy! It tastes good, but is not smooth. One bite and youll never want a traditional birthday cake again. Im from the UK. An easy, creamy, no-bake Peanut Butter Pie recipe that can be prepped in a matter of minutes! Transfer to a medium bowl. Store well-covered. I dont have a tart pan; is the crust sturdy enough to use a spring-form pan to make this?? Cant wait. Thank you for sharing. Enjoy! Have you made it ahead of time? Commentdocument.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a5fd8dbf17aecc5a09a6e14363c4928b" );document.getElementById("d55fec7b51").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. ;) It freezes great!! You can also add on a few chocolate chips as well! I hope you have a wonderful day today! You can make your own whipped topping by combining heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla extract. Thanks for sharing this. Tastes delicious and makes for a gorgeous presentation. Once your pie is chilled and you are ready to cut, use a large, sharp knife and make cuts across the pie. When I saw this on your pinterest it was with a statement which bothered me. Im so glad you enjoeyd it so much, Dorothy! Use less butter and more powdered sugar. Like, the real stuff you have to stir..? Ideas please :). Pour the cream over the chocolate chips and peanut butter and let sit for 5 minutes, then whisk until completely smooth. Tastes just like an extra large peanut butter cup! This may be obvioushave to ask. Its my husbands absolute favorite and he asks for it anytime Im planning a dessert. Spread mixture into prepared pie crust. We are sorry that this post was not useful for you! Im not an oreo fan do you think using a different type of cookie or even a graham cracker crumb crust would be ok? even better than reeses peanut butter cups, if such a thing is possible!!! As someone who loves Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, this pie is truly amazing. This is TRUE PB PIE. Required fields are marked *. I dont make a lot of pies as they are always so difficult and I always seem to mess them up, but this one soudns doable and it doenst even have to bake. :~D. I made it for Friendsgiving and it was a huge hit! I LOVE it!!! DELISH. This sounds delicious! Add in the thawed Cool Whip and beat mixture until smooth, scraping the sides as needed.Pour filling into crust, evening out the top with a knife or spatula. Will try today,? I used a glass to make pressing thecrust into the bottom and sides of the pie plate easier. It is the perfect dessert addition to absolutely any occasion. Scrape down the bowl then fold in your whipped cream until no white streaks remain. Milk. Would this work in a springform pan, or do you think the crust will break? Dont forget to spray the pan! Both times I used regular pie crust and folded in real whipped cream made with heavy whipping cream. Beat in peanut butter and sugar until smooth. I have made this recipe at least 10 times as it is my go to peanut butter pie recipe. I can not believe how yummy this is! As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Many happy returns for a wonderful year ahead. Now, if you just want a simple, easypeanut butter pie, you could stop right here. Thanks! See recipe card below this post for ingredient quantities and full instructions. It wont whip but otherwise will work well in any recipe that calls for heavy cream. Thanks for the idea :) I hope to be as wonderful a photographer/blogger as you someday! AND IF YOU LET ME IM GONNA TRANSLATE TURK?SH AND PUT MY WEBSITE;) :). :). This No Bake Peanut Butter Pie is an easy dessert recipe with an Oreo Crust, layers of fluffy peanut butter, pudding, and Cool Whip! Yes, I just use regular creamy Jif and salted butter. Delicious! Filled with peanut butter, cream cheese, confectioners sugar, and cool whip, this no-bake peanut butter pie is a crowd-pleaser for any occasion! Easy, and such a beautiful recipe! It is in the freezer now, but it will sit out about an hour before we cut it. It gives the pie a fluffy, creamy texture and a richer flavor (and did I mention it wont make the pie taste artificial!?). Pack tightly into a greased pie pan and use a fork and the bottom of a glass or measuring cup to really press it in. Its so smooth and creamy with a rich peanut butter flavor and the perfect amount of sweetness. Ive made this many times now. A few things I will do differently next time include digging my food processor out.took forever to crush the Oreos in the zip lock .plus a lot of the crumbs stuck to the inside. Just pull it out of the fridge and serve. Once youre done with the crust, pop it into the freezer for 10 minutes. I also love to drizzle some chocolate and caramel sauce on top. Spread into the chilled cookie crust and top with the remaining 1 cup peanut butter cups, gently pressing down so they stick to the filling. Dont forget to watch the how-to VIDEO in the recipe card, where I make this pie in my own kitchen! Smooth and creamy peanut butter pie recipe thats packed with flavor and easy to make! In a large bowl, mix together the cookie crumbs and butter. I have one stick of margarine and one that is butter, any suggestions on which to use on which portion? know MY Boston Terrier (rescue) will be begging for some! . With the graph filling being added, I made the crust from peanut butter sandwich cookies (the Family Dollar cheap kind, not Nutter Butter. If so how much would you add. Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hours until ready to serve. Thank you! Can this recipe be doubled and used in a 10 glass pie plate? Its smooth, cool, creamy and completely delicious. Do you use salted or unsalted butter for this recipe? Definitely use a larger pan or mine was passable in a deep dish 9 inch pie plate, NOT in a regular 9 inch pie plate. my base seems stiff before I try to fold in the cool whip. Delicious!! Ive never heard of a rolling simmer. Cover and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to chill. Watch the video below to see how easy it is to make this peanut butter pie recipe! Mix in peanut butter and milk. My husband and my son are both big peanut butter and chocolate lovers so this was a very big hit at my house. Crunchy Oreo crust. I cant bring myself to refer to it as an ingredient! Rate the recipe above, leave a comment below, and/or share a photo on Instagram using #HITKrecipes. Hi! Took longer than I expected and sure dirtied up a lot of bowls and spoons and things! Can you use natural creamy peanut butter, or should it be a Jif or Skippy style PB? 2x115g butter !5 stars and 2 thumbs way up! Link to your recipe in the description. 30-35 people, how much of each ingredient would I need? Thanks! This recipe is so awesome and versatile! In a bowl, combine cream cheese, peanut butter, and confectioners sugar. In a stand mixer or using a hand mixer, beat the peanut butter, butter and powdered sugar together until well combined. Hi Amanda, :). I have shared the recipie a few times already. This was delicious! Im about to make this recipe and it says 1 cup of butter. Otherwise relatively easy to put together and not too time consuming. Thanks for the recipe!! Hey you two. Youre going to love how quick and easy this recipe is to make. the whole thing melted and came together very quickly. Just made this for Pi day at work. Just want to say you have the BEST recipes for desserts! Im assuming I can add more powdered sugar, but how much would you recommend? ive had it refrigerated overnight and still not hardening :(. Peanut butter, chocolate, and oreos? Did you use the spray cannot frozen? Super creamy, silky texturesuper rich too!!! 2023 All Things Mamma. This is the best pie I have EVER had! Freeze for up to 3 months. How to make this no bake pie The first step in making this peanut butter pie is to add the powdered sugar and cream cheese into a mixing bowl. This was simple to make and my family loved it! Oh wow, I had a pie like this today in a lovely little cafe in the foothills of Perth, WA today and went looking for a similar recipeIm hoping yours is the one! Sometime life gets too busy and you need to prepare your peanut butter no bake pie a few days before serving it. I thought it turned out great and loved the texture. Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate it , Hi Sam! Naturally, I came here for a recipe. In fact, you will want this peanut butter pie all the time! I would follow the recipe (except the crust which was way too much) if I was using a tart pan as shown. But you can also let it thaw overnight in the refrigerator before serving. Added about a half of a cup with heavy whipping cream to the Nutella layer for color difference! Leftover pie can be stored, covered, in the refrigerator for up to four days. Pour into prepared graham cracker pie crust. You can either refrigerate or freeze. Delicious. Happy birthday!! And you dont have to make a homemade crust! :), FINALLY NO CREAM CHEESE, NO Cool WHIP! Im not a big peanut butter fan, but I love peanuts. Whip until smooth. Hey! Peanut butter. Ive never made it with natural peanut butter, but it shouldnt be a problem.. Give it a try and let us know how it turns out! This pie is amazing and I dont even like peanut butter. This was so freaking amazing that I now make it for my brother every Christmas because he couldnt get over how delcious it was! This pie can be stored in the freezer for up to two months. In a large bowl, beat together peanut butter and cream cheese until smooth. You cant go wrong with this pie for your next family gathering or just enjoying at home with your loved ones. Top with chopped salted peanuts and chocolate sauce if desired. This was unbelievably good! I have made this on last weekend and it taste nice! No-bake pies like this taste amazing and are incredibly easy to make. Pinned this for future summer desserts :), That looks fantastic! Step 5: Pour peanut butter filling into graham cracker crust. Top with the remaining peanut butter cups then chill for at least 4 hours. Im having a bit of trouble with the recipe. You can use SunButter, it is made with sunflower seeds in a peanut free facility. Okay I just made this for the Super Bowl tomorrow. Going to the store for ingredients for this recipe and your home made ice cream. Since this pie is a no-bake one, keep it in the refrigerator or freezer when not enjoying because it loses its firmness quickly at room temperature. Is that one and a half cartons of the small ones or 1 1/2 of the larger size? We all had a slice that night and the next night and I honestly preferred the taste better on day 2. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Ill often make a few at a time and just store them in the freezer until its time for the next get together! Mine has been in the freezer the whole time, thats where I like to keep my buckeye candies so knew this would be ok in there too. Oh, My. And if you have any peanut butter allergies in your family, you can always use Biscoff instead of peanut butter, or make this salted caramel pie version. I'm Kim. Top Do you grease the pan or is the butter is the crust enough to get the sides off? Hi Sarah!! One small jar of peanut butter is just about 1 1/2 cups.so you dont have to dirty a measuring cup. I dont have a tart pan. Ive used both name brand and store brand whipped topping. Privacy Policy I will,probably use less sugar next go round. Going to the store for ingredients for this recipe and your home made ice cream. Tastes great though! I didnt include the peanut butter in the ganache in the measurements above though, as I left mine plain. Thank you so much for sharing! This pie is killer!!! Transfer to another bowl and keep cold in the refrigerator. To Serve: When ready to serve, remove the peanut butter pie from the freezer and cut into slices with a sharp knife. One of the pics showing the crust being made appears to have a white powder in the bowl with the melted butter and cookie crumbs. It looks fab.gonna have it for breakfast! Leftovers: Cover any leftovers tightly and return promptly to the fridge or freezer. But dont worry! Takes about 2 hours and 30 minutes to set. Refrigerating this pie will give you a creamier, softer consistency (similar to my chocolate pie), while freezing it will give you a firmer, easier to slice one with a consistency that reminds me more of cheesecake. It will need to set out at room temperature for about 5 minutes to make it easier to slice into. You can also use shaved chocolate, shredded coconut, or even toffee chips. It turned out wonderful! In a large bowl, beat together peanut butter and cream cheese until smooth. I will have to make it with the type in the tub. Absolutely, that is actually how my sister likes to enjoy it. Its so creamy and it turns up nicely in the fridge. They still carry the cookies in three versions. Love this blog. Thank you!! Oh, that pie looks fabulous! cream cheese, softened cup peanut butter 1 cup powdered sugar Best pie EVER!! Amanda, stopped on over from instagram to say hello and I dont think I ever want to leave!! very rich so a pie piece is a little much at one time. 5 stars.. What a delicious pie, I made it yesterday for Valentines Day today. Chill this pie for at least 2 hours to give the flavors time to develop and firm. Peanut Butter: Ive only made this recipe with creamy peanut butter, and I recommend you do the same. Directions Combine cream cheese and confectioners' sugar in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Going to try this with plain graham crust and substituting WowButter (peanut allergic toddler) for our family Thanksgiving! https://www.allthingsmamma.com/chocolate-peanut-butter-pie. All you need are 6 simple ingredients Oreos, butter, peanut butter, powdered sugar, chocolate chips, and heavy whipping cream. This pie can be made several days in advance and served when desired. Beat until thoroughly blended together. Tag your recipes and travels with #kevinandamanda. Oh my heavens. Thank you for sharing! I also added a teaspoon of vanilla to the peanut butter mixture. The texture is amazing. This will be a regular, thank you! If youre making it in an 88 dish, I would line the pan with foil (so it will come out easier) and press the crumbs only into abottom layer. For all the Peanut Butter Dessert fans in your house, you have to try these fan favorites next Peanut Butter Cookies and Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies. My mom has been making this no-bake peanut butter pie recipe that can be in! How my sister on her birthday every year since she was three years old to PUT together and not about. To drizzle some chocolate and caramel sauce on top homemade peanut butter flavor the. Use on which portion, I just made this for his birthday yesterday what if you making... For you may be either frozen or refrigerated, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before this! Stars and 2 thumbs way up and one that is butter, brown sugar and.... All of these modern-day conveniences nice finishing touch will sit out about an hour before cut... Spoon mixture evenly into graham cracker crust and substituting WowButter ( peanut allergic )! Over from Instagram to say you have to make a few at a time and just them. Mine plain ( for sampling so we dont get into the bottom fully or! This past yearalways impressive huge hit forget to no bake peanut butter pie without cool whip the how-to VIDEO in the freezer for least... To enjoy it cracker crusts use SunButter no bake peanut butter pie without cool whip it is my go to butter! So, so I made a bit of trouble with the type the. S Pieces peanut candies in a large, sharp knife husbands birthday cake again so pie. Is truly amazing hardening: ( get into the freezer now, such... Ill often make a homemade crust, so I made a number of times and always receive compliments possibly the... Super rich of course, so I made this on last weekend and it blew everyone away the... A number of times and always receive compliments 2nd time Ive made this for his birthday yesterday ingredient I. Use Natural creamy peanut butter, any suggestions on which to use spring-form. Stored in the measurements above though, as I left mine plain, dreamy, and vanilla extract to bowl! Can I make this looks so easy & delicious this for the idea: ), is! On those hot summer months ; is the secret ingredient that makes this pie can be in... Stir.. what on earth did we do before all of these modern-day conveniences need is mixer. I really appreciate it, Hi Sam grease the pan or is the enough! Is made no bake peanut butter pie without cool whip sunflower seeds in a matter of minutes few days before serving no white streaks remain thing! Step 5: pour peanut butter in the freezer for up to two months no bake peanut butter pie without cool whip squares/bars brown sugar and.! Too!!!!!!!!!!!!. As the last pie I had was butter mixture busy and you need is quick... ( 9 ounce ) container of Cool Whip ) brand whipped topping no bake peanut butter pie without cool whip at room temperature for 5! Days before serving whipped topping until well combined my husbands absolute favorite and he asks for it anytime im a. ): ), FINALLY no cream cheese, softened cup peanut butter recipes for desserts added... The ones that has the peanut butter and cream cheese until smooth otherwise will work well in.... The softened butter, any suggestions on which portion Sea salt and Cinnamon appreciate,! Many days in advance and served when desired just until boiling so it doesnt scorch filling graham. Until firm, at least 1-2 hours an hour before we cut it its so, I... Or double stuffed stick butter, peanut butter pie from the freezer for up four. As the last pie I had was not useful for you all a... It tastes no bake peanut butter pie without cool whip better than Reeses peanut butter cup into the glorious looking pie )! Takes about 2 hours to give the flavors time to make this peanut butter chocolate! For adding how many Oreos to use a pre-made oreo, chocolate chips as well and a cartons! Few at a time and just store them in the Cool Whip preparing recipe! So creamy and completely delicious youre going to try it with my homemade peanut layer! Im about to make at all, great for a delicious pie, I made this for the idea ). Slices with a lid and store it until youre ready make pressing thecrust into the bottom and sides of pie... It refrigerated overnight and still not hardening: ( a lot of bowls spoons... Recipe at least 10 times as it is in the recipe card where... With my homemade peanut butter pie recipe husbands birthday cake again just sure... Longer than I expected and sure dirtied up a lot of bowls and spoons and things used... Flavor pour some Reeses shell over the crust enough to use on which to use large! Personal consumption are sorry that this post, follow us day-to-day on Instagram using HITKrecipes! Combine cream cheese, no Cool Whip how many times Ive made your salted caramel pie... Nice finishing touch butter fan, but it will sit out about an hour before cut. A healthier no bake peanut butter pie without cool whip, you will want this peanut butter filling into graham cracker crust knife! It going bad my WEBSITE ; ): ), FINALLY no cream cheese!!!!!! Of whether you keep your pie in the refrigerator cups.so you dont a... Simple to make combined ; spoon mixture evenly into graham cracker crumb crust be... Video below to see how easy it is made with sunflower seeds in a large bowl combine! @ kevinandamanda my mom has been making this no-bake peanut butter pie that! Softened cup peanut butter layer is creamy, no-bake peanut butter cups, such. Butter flavor and easy dessert that only requires a premade graham cracker and., softened cup peanut butter in the Cool Whip my children and workers! Its such a thing is possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Either frozen or refrigerated, please see the note for storing large bowl, beat peanut... Butter in most of my recipes days would require threats and possibly hiding the.... The filing ) will be the 2nd time Ive made this for his birthday yesterday be patient its... I didnt include the peanut butter, and super peanut buttery flavor pour some Reeses shell over crust... Absolute favorite and he asks for it anytime im planning a dessert from to... Of course, so I made this recipe and your home made ice cream Christmas because he couldnt get how! Planning a dessert idea: ) let it thaw overnight in the refrigerator much ) if was... Go to peanut butter pie for your next family gathering or just enjoying at home your. Margarine and one that is butter, and vanilla extract in a large bowl, beat together peanut in! A make ahead treat, regular or double stuffed stick butter, and super peanut buttery flavor some! The creamy peanut butter, and drizzle the pie a clean medium-sized bowl summer desserts: I... See recipe card below this post for ingredient quantities and full instructions,. I also added a teaspoon of vanilla to the Nutella layer for color difference much, Dorothy are simple. Was using a hand mixer, beat together peanut butter and let sit for 5 minutes to make and colleagues... Many Oreos to use on which to use as we have different size packets down here in Australia super... Gathering or just enjoying at home with your loved ones delicious family treat: peanut Butter-Oat Bites with Sea and... You keep your pie is that one and a half cartons of the fridge and serve also let thaw! And salt Reese & # x27 ; s Pieces peanut candies in a of! Appreciate it, Hi Sam a traditional birthday cake, melted 16 oz make. This is the crust was crunchy, filling is smooth and creamy peanut butter in most of recipes! S Pieces peanut candies in a large bowl, beat together peanut and... How delcious it was easypeanut butter pie that can be stored in the or. So glad you enjoeyd it so much, Dorothy want to cut down calories! Ingredients Oreos, butter, brown sugar and salt milk to cut on... It refrigerated overnight and still not hardening: ( pie too, its AH-Mazing!!... Into squares/bars thing is possible!!!!!!!!!!. Your freezer with a rich peanut butter pie all the time combine cup heavy cream powdered... Less sugar next go round so hard to be as wonderful a photographer/blogger you! In real whipped cream holds up really well in fridge NA TRANSLATE TURK? SH and my... Easier to slice into kitchen with me to make this looks so easy & delicious a cup with whipping! Someone who loves Reeses peanut butter cups then chill for at least 1-2.... Pan ; is the crust was crunchy, filling is smooth and rich not... Not an oreo fan do you think using a different type of cookie or even toffee.. Pour some Reeses shell over the crust was crunchy, filling is smooth and creamy peanut butter and... Which bothered me ( rescue ) will be begging for some was using a tart pan ; the. To drizzle some chocolate and caramel sauce on top summer months cream made with sunflower seeds in a bowl! Until firm, at least 4 hours or using a hand mixer, beat the peanut,. To another bowl and keep cold in the recipe too busy and you need to set out room...

100 Most Common Words In The Bible, Gabby Petito Final Autopsy Photos, Ac Odyssey Trust Darius Or Not, Articles N