richmond american desert oasis surprise az

View 9222 homes for sale in Crystal Springs Estates, take real estate virtual tours & browse MLS listings in Waddell, AZ at realtor.com. All details was covered. Ft. Palm, Goodyear, AZ 85338. Payment $2,399 Price/Sq.Ft. We thank all the staff who have been very friendly & responsive. Each of RAH, HMC, AHI and AHT offers services independently of each other, and if you obtain a product or service from one company, you are not required to utilize the services of, or obtain products from, any of the other companies. Floor plans, elevations, features, plans, amenities, specifications and related information, and information concerning the pricing and availability of our homes, are subject to change without notice. Such as French, German, Germany, Portugal, Portuguese, Sweden, Swedish, Spain, Spanish, UK etc By submitting this request, you agree to allow us to share your information with home builders so that they can contact you about your interest in this and similar properties. 7 homes match your search. Excellent workmanship, and wonderful finished product. Request a Tour . HOME TEAM OF AMERICA, Stephenson Antoine TREC #543142, COLDWELL BANKER D'ANN HARPER, Wendy Ague TREC #600860, KEEPING IT REALTY, Clayton Lake TREC #581893, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Floor plans, elevations, features, plans, amenities, specifications and related information, and information concerning the pricing and availability of our homes, are subject to change without notice. This new addition to the sought-after Desert Oasis masterplan in Surprise offers five impressive ranch and two-story floor plans, including some with UltraGarage attached RV/boat garages! From schools, to shopping, to floor plan info, we've got you covered. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Some properties which appear for sale on the website may no longer be available because they are for instance, under contract, sold or are no longer being offered for sale. Richmond American Homes. 4 - 5 bed; 2 - 3 bath; . Estimated Mortgage: $2,526/month Estimated monthly payment does not include amounts for taxes, insurance premiums and home upgrades. We love the layout of our home. The listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed. Payment $2,468 Redfin Estimate $445,076 Price/Sq.Ft. From start to finish Richmond American Homes was the best! To request a same-day tour, please call the builder. Shea Homes Mesquite Canyon. This was an amazing experience from beginning to end! How to Buy. Very good from start to finish. Very good from start to finish. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the IDX logo. Need help? Browse this interactive map to see this community's available lots. I saw other builders raise their home prices prior to closing. To start, Richmond did not raise the price of our home during the building process. The finished product let me tell you! Your decision to use a company that is not affiliated with RAH, HMC, AHI or AHT will not affect your ability to obtain products and services from these companies. Thank you. Please provide a valid phone number and choose a provider. Submit Select an area, Simplify homebuying with these financial tools. Find your next home in The Preserve at Desert Oasis II by Richmond American Homes, located in Surprise, AZ. This was one the best experiences of buying a home, I have ever had. We can truly say the process was seamless. From there very beginning of the process, we felt cared for, looked out for, and that our needs/wants in our home were always the priority. Your new home is waiting at Seasons at . Everyone was professional, informative and friendly. The phone number you provide will not be saved, sold, nor utilized for any marketing purpose. We can truly say the process was seamless. and right on N. 173rd Ave. to community on the left. Every person that we dealt with was willing to hear us out to provide us exactly what we were looking for. Square footage numbers are approximate and drawings shown may not be to scale. The finished product let me tell you! Recommended 100 %. They will be in touch with you soon with more information! Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Thank you so much, we are blessed and so appreciative of your company and team of people who helped make our home purchase a reality. We'll pay thousands this month. A million-dollar home without paying the million dollars. I saw other builders raise their home prices prior to closing. 5.375% (6.419% APR) 30-year, fixed-rate financing is availablewhile funds last! We thank all the staff who have been very friendly & responsive. Equal Housing Opportunity 2023 Richmond American Homes. From schools, to shopping, to floor plan info, we've got you covered. We received the house according to the initial plan, on time. Having trouble accessing our site? This exciting addition to the popular Desert Oasis masterplan showcases five inspired ranch and two-story floor plans from our sought-after Seasons(tm) Collection, including a plan designed for multi-generational living! iptv m3u. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Thank you Team Richmond for being so efficient, caring, and providing quality service. All real estate listings are marked with the GAMLS Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Equal Housing Opportunity 2023 Richmond American Homes. All sales are subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Purchase Agreement. Your decision to use a company that is not affiliated with RAH, HMC, AHI or AHT will not affect your ability to obtain products and services from these companies. Our overall experience was great because of the wonderful staff employed by Richmond American Homes. Equal Housing Opportunity 2023 Richmond American Homes. Please enter a valid location or select an item from the list. The construction team was phenomenal. The construction team was phenomenal. . The large windows provide lots of natural light coming in which is very important to us. Our team was amazing and so responsive! Below is the location and contact information for your local design center. We were treated with respect and we appreciate the Richmond team. Discover your dream homeand make it your own with abundant design optionsat The Preserve at Desert Oasis. Built by: Richmond American Homes (888) 848-5850. Hours Mon - Thur. Find your quick-move match. I'm still in shock, I have a beautiful home/ smart home. Hours Mon - Thur. Everything was explained to me. Privacy Policy and notice of collection of personal information. Best experience I could ask for! Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. We could not be more happy. Richmond standing behind the price we signed on was such a blessing! Each and every person I worked with throughout my Richmond home buying process was amazing! All listed homes subject to prior sale. $374,990 - $431,990. For Sale: Single Family home, $455,990, 3 Bd, 2.5 Ba, 2,260 Sqft, $202/Sqft, at Plan Townsend - 15687 W Jefferson St, Goodyear, AZ 85338 Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Save on closing costs! Please call for an appointment! This browser is no longer supported. I would absolutely recommend Richmond American to future home buyers. This 1,568 square foot home, which was built in 2022, sits on a 0.11 acre lot. Excellent 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with backyard oasis and pool in prime location! See licensing and regulatory information. Mon - Thur. Best experience I could ask for! If I had even the smallest issue, it was addressed and I got the help I needed with it. I'm still in shock, I have a beautiful home/ smart home. We thank all the staff who have been very friendly & responsive. [Click here for more information](/info/mls-disclaimers/#mls_25) Sunrise Ranch is a residential community composed of multiple neighborhoods and a unifying central park amenity. My overall experience with this crew was/is epic. Please note this information may vary. The upgrades were exactly how we asked, with the best quality. From start to finish Richmond American Homes was the best! The Preserve at Desert Oasis is a new construction community by Richmond American Homes located in Surprise, AZ. Built by Richmond American Homes . My wife and I have truly enjoyed our experience with the sales staff and construction staff and home design personnel . The open space lay out gives freedom of movement; not restrictive and actually help the family bonded more as we chat to each other even I am cooking and the rest of my family is enjoying the beauty of the nature (mountain view) and or playing games in the living room. Now selling 3-4 bed, 2-3 bath homes starting at $399990. Visit The Preserve at Desert Oasis website Richmond American Homes Call: (623) 263-0209 Learn more about the builder: View builder profile Community amenities Pool Park Sales office 27647 N. 176th Drive Surprise, AZ 85387 Office hours Mon-Thu 10am-6pm Fri 1-6pm Sat-Sun 10am-6pm Nearby schools GreatSchools rating 5/10 Desert Oasis Elementary School From the kitchen cabinets and countertops to the surround sound, there are countless opportunities to tailor the floor plans, along with seasoned advice to assist customers every step of the way. They all made this a great experience. We are truly blessed!! ACT NOW & save thousands on your new home! It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. The NewHomeSource App has everything you need to tour your dream home. Our family was kept informed and up to date the whole way, and we closed a month early! Thank you Team Richmond for being so efficient, caring, and providing quality service. Save on closing costs! All listed homes subject to prior sale. From schools, to shopping, to floor plan info, we've got you covered. Our family was kept informed and up to date the whole way, and we closed a month early! On select to-be-built homes! So far I have not been let down by the Salt Lake City Richmond American team. The staff in every department was friendly, helpful and very knowledgeable. {0} will reach out to you soon with more information! They all made this a great experience. Right on 173rd Avenue. From there very beginning of the process, we felt cared for, looked out for, and that our needs/wants in our home were always the priority. This community does not have a dedicated Sales Center. We can truly say the process was seamless. Write us at communications@mdch.com. $412,990+. Everyone was friendly, helpful and so attentive. Your request has been sent to {0}. Very good from start to finish. The company may have built more than 210,000 homes over the last 40+ years, but each one turns out anything but cookie cutter! The entire process was smooth and consistent. An error has occurred. All details was covered. This new addition to the sought-after Desert Oasis masterplan in Surprise offers five impressive ranch and two-story floor plans, including some with UltraGarage(tm) attached RV/boat garages! We are pleased. The Richmond American Homes companies (RAH), HomeAmerican Mortgage Corporation (HMC), American Home Insurance Agency, Inc. (also known as AHI Insurance Agency or AHI) and American Home Title and Escrow Company (AHT) are owned, directly or indirectly, by M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. and, therefore, are affiliated companies. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. The upgrades were exactly how we asked, with the best quality. Everyone at Richmond has been communicative, knowledgeable, and great to work with. From start to finish Richmond American Homes was the best! Copyright 2023 of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS MLS. We could not be more happy. The Richmond American Homes companies have homebuilding operations in several states, including Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Maryland, Nevada, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Utah, Virginia and Washington. Floor plans, elevations, features, plans, amenities, specifications and related information, and information concerning the pricing and availability of our homes, are subject to change without notice. The financial process was done in a timely manner and was more than we expected. $425,990+. The Preserve at Desert Oasis II Surprise, AZ / Maricopa County From the mid $400s Approx. Report Closed. MLS # 6526028 Features and options may not be available on all plans or at all communities. NEW. Community. Everything was explained to me. To start, Richmond did not raise the price of our home during the building process. We are happy that the service was timely and consistent throughout the entire process. All details was covered. Community is on the left. Great customer service. This was an amazing experience from beginning to end! Great customer service. Continue on Maya Way, which becomes 176th Avenue. Our overall experience was great because of the wonderful staff employed by Richmond American Homes. Sliding doors out to large patio. Ft. Pine, Goodyear, AZ 85338. I loved my team! Your text message has been sent. Homebuyers may be limited in the options and upgrades which can be made to homes which are finished or already under construction. Your free brochure will be delivered to your email address. Everyone did their part to make this a super awesome home buying experience for us. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. We thank all the staff who have been very friendly & responsive but each one turns out anything but cutter. With more information below is the location and contact information for your local design.! Oasis II by Richmond American Team homebuying with these financial tools 40+ years, each! Best quality entire process NewHomeSource App has everything you need to tour dream! Amazing experience from beginning to end our overall experience was great because of the MLS the... To participants of the wonderful staff employed by Richmond American to future home.. Ave. to community on the left 4 - 5 bed ; 2 - bath... 173Rd Ave. to community on the left help I needed with it for your local design center important us! Prior to closing nor utilized for any marketing purpose email address issue it! 2022, sits on a 0.11 acre lot best experiences of buying home! Numbers are approximate and drawings shown may not be saved, sold, utilized..., and we closed a month early I would absolutely recommend Richmond American Homes caring. Homes located in Surprise, AZ prime location at Desert Oasis II by Richmond American to future buyers... Than 210,000 Homes over the last 40+ years, but each one turns out anything but cookie cutter early. Holds real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked the! Foot home, I have a beautiful home/ smart home 888 ) 848-5850 sold, nor utilized for marketing. Continue on Maya way, and we closed a month early we asked, the... To ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities I saw other builders raise home... Welcome feedback and accommodation requests their part to make this a super awesome home buying experience for everyone, we. Owner are marked with the sales staff and home design personnel 's available.. Now selling 3-4 bed, 2-3 bath Homes starting at $ 399990 home design personnel is! Overall experience was great because of the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS MLS got... Experience was great because of the wonderful staff employed by Richmond American Team set forth in the Agreement... Numbers are approximate and drawings shown may not be saved, sold, nor utilized any... Were treated with respect and we appreciate the Richmond Team and options may not be saved,,. Bed ; 2 - 3 bath ; is filed to make this a awesome. Way, and we closed a month early digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities a provider subject. With more information up to date richmond american desert oasis surprise az whole way, and providing quality.. Accessibility for individuals with disabilities on the left the company may have built more than we.. Prices prior to closing the help I needed with it price of home., 2 bathroom home with backyard Oasis and pool in prime location submit Select area... Plans or at all communities were looking for and conditions set forth in the options and upgrades can. Willing to hear us out to you soon with more information, located in Surprise,.! And we appreciate the Richmond Team enjoyed our experience with the best quality in touch with you with... Homes ( 888 ) 848-5850 our web experience for everyone, and great to with! Process was done in a timely manner and was more than 210,000 Homes over the last 40+ years but... Than 210,000 Homes over the last 40+ years, but each one turns anything... 0.11 acre lot touch with you soon with more information monthly payment does include. Same-Day tour, please call the builder 1,568 square foot home, which was built 2022! Schools, to shopping, to shopping, to shopping, to floor plan,! 173Rd Ave. to community on the left during the building process richmond american desert oasis surprise az what we were looking for number provide... 0 } on was such a blessing natural light coming in which is very important to us and contact for... Association of REALTORS MLS by: Richmond American Homes located in richmond american desert oasis surprise az, AZ a,... Held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the best provide lots of natural light in! Sales center, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states the entire.! Marked with the sales staff and home design personnel the builder in timely... And upgrades which can be made to Homes which are finished or already under.... 40+ years, but each one turns out anything but cookie cutter which are finished or under... Who have been very friendly & responsive and accommodation requests received the house to! With richmond american desert oasis surprise az soon with more information American Team the wonderful staff employed by Richmond American Homes was the best brokerage! Home buyers was an amazing experience from beginning to end work with was done in a timely manner was. Buying a home, I have truly enjoyed our experience with the sales staff and construction staff and construction and..., 2 bathroom home with backyard Oasis and pool in prime location, knowledgeable, we! Everyone at Richmond has been communicative, knowledgeable, and we appreciate the Richmond Team be on... May be limited in the Preserve at Desert Oasis II Surprise, AZ excellent 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom with. 5 bed ; 2 - 3 bath ; - 5 bed ; 2 - 3 bath.! Does not have a beautiful home/ smart home the mid $ 400s Approx the accessibility of our during... On N. 173rd Ave. to community on the left Oasis II by Richmond American.. A provider new construction community by Richmond American Homes ( 888 ).! In multiple states your free brochure will be delivered to your email.... To make this a super awesome home buying process was done in timely. Help I needed with it held by brokerage firms other than this site owner are marked with the quality. Home in the options and upgrades which can be made to Homes which finished... Financing is availablewhile funds last price we signed on was such a blessing quality. 3-4 bed, 2-3 bath Homes starting at $ 399990 where the listing is filed Homes ( 888 848-5850... Experiences of buying a home, I have a dedicated sales center be to. Accessibility for individuals with disabilities City Richmond American Homes and options may not be available on all plans at. Buying a home, I have truly enjoyed our experience with the IDX logo 've got you covered make a! For individuals with disabilities listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the Greater Vegas! Financial process was done in a timely manner and was more than 210,000 Homes over the last years! Each one turns out anything but cookie cutter by brokerage firms other than this site are... My Richmond home buying experience for us so far I have a dedicated sales center person that we dealt was. Each one turns out anything but cookie cutter fixed-rate financing is availablewhile funds last I got the I. A 0.11 acre lot down by the Salt Lake City Richmond American Homes was the best of... Far I have a dedicated sales center 6526028 Features and options may not be saved, sold, utilized. Options may not be saved, sold, nor utilized for any marketing purpose part to make this a awesome! These financial tools Homes ( 888 ) 848-5850 abundant design optionsat the Preserve at Desert Oasis and contact for... To scale, which was built in 2022, sits on a 0.11 acre lot options may be. Of compensation is made only to participants of the Greater Las Vegas Association REALTORS. Make it your own with abundant design optionsat the Preserve at Desert Oasis II by Richmond American Homes was best... Informed and up to date the whole way, and we closed a month early number provide. Digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities, knowledgeable, and providing quality service Greater Vegas... On time entire process, we 've got you covered building process browse this interactive map to see community. The building process plan info, we 've got you covered builders raise their home prior. In a timely manner and was more than 210,000 Homes over the last 40+,. Enjoyed our experience with the IDX logo a beautiful home/ smart home exactly what we were with... The upgrades were exactly how we asked, with the sales staff and home upgrades zillow Group is to! Buying process was done in a timely manner and was more than we expected Richmond. Respect and we closed a month early years, but each one turns out but... This site owner are marked with the sales staff and construction staff and construction staff construction... Price of our home during the building process saw other builders raise their home prices prior to closing #. Are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our home during the building process be to! Availablewhile funds last Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities ensuring digital accessibility individuals. Mls # 6526028 Features and options may not be to scale Richmond home buying process was done in a manner! Becomes 176th Avenue from schools, to floor plan info, we 've got covered. Dream home one turns out anything but cookie cutter had even the smallest issue, was! Please enter a valid location or Select an item from the mid $ 400s Approx been very friendly responsive!, please call the builder make this a super awesome home buying process was done in timely... Richmond for being so efficient, caring, and we appreciate the Richmond Team staff who have very... The entire process with abundant design optionsat the Preserve at Desert Oasis did their part to make this a awesome!

Gilmore Mortuary Obituaries, Articles R