victoria strauss obituary ohio

>> Read more trending news Police officials said security camera footage showed that Strauss was attempting to pay for parking at 11:37 p.m. Monday when she dropped her card. My thoughts and prayers are with your family. Marysville, Ohio 43040. Sounds like she was a remarkable young lady with a great life ahead of her. The day before her grandmother died, Strauss wrote that she was heading into 2021 feeling pure happiness, which shed been lacking since the 2017 death of her father. The New York Post reported that the 23-year-old was leaving the garage in downtown Columbus at 11:37 pm Monday, when the freak accident took place. She got an undergraduate degree from Florida Atlantic University, where she was a member of the dance team. Boston 25 News facebook feed(Opens a new window), Boston 25 News twitter feed(Opens a new window), Boston 25 News youtube feed(Opens a new window), School administrators: Create a closings account, 25 Investigates: International fugitives wanted for murder found hiding in Massachusetts, Super-rare Jurassic-era bug discovered during Walmart shopping trip, DA: Missing 19-year-old from Hopkinton found dead in wooded area in Milford, 4 people arrested after Boston police seize stash of guns, fentanyl, nearly 40 off-highway vehicles, Cars trapped, hundreds without power after tractor-trailer crash topples 7 utility poles in Stoneham. eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), Victoria Strauss, who died in a tragic accident on Monday, is being remembered by her friends in a very special way. So very sorry for your loss Susie. Grief researchers say holding that missing funeral service, even a year or more later, can still help us heal. Victoria Strauss died after dropping her credit card and hitting the accelerator of her car Credit: Facebook A security guard found the Ohio State University graduate with her head lodged. She will be dearly missed. They're not a map to follow, but simply a description of what people commonly feel. Ways to honor Victoria Strauss's life and legacy. ga('ads.send', { Jacquelyn Castore, Brianna Domaeti and Charleston Carter told 10TV that she started dancing "as soon as she could walk". Those closest to Victoria describe her as vibrant, energetic, beautiful, caring and funny, with a proficient talent she most freely expressed through dance. To plant trees in memory, please visit the. Such a beautiful young lady just starting her life helping others. Live streamed at https://youtu.be/UVsB3tjjEnY. ga('ads.send', { Her time away from the dance floor was dedicated to bringing joy and laughter to all who knew her and spending cherished time with her loving family. No other individuals were involved in the incident. In lieu of flowers, please consider a donation towards an endowment fund in honor of Victorias love and passion for dance. COLUMBUS, Ohio An Ohio State University graduate student was killed in a freak accident Monday night when her head became wedged between the door of her car and the toll booth in a Columbus parking garage. I felt like I could finally breathe again, she wrote. MEAWW brings you the best content from its global team of The last time they saw their dear friend was at a wedding last August, an event the friends say was "very special" because they danced the night away. Underwood Funeral Home in Marysville is assisting the family. Victoria was a 2015 graduate of Linworth Alternative School and received a bachelors degree in psychology from Florida Atlantic University. Victoria Strauss' young life was cut short Monday in a freak accident. window.googletag.pubads().addEventListener('impressionViewable', function(event) { To say that Victoria danced through life is an understatement. Victoria you touched my life in short time I knew you We pause in our hearts and souls today to remember you Victoria, always giving thanks for your gifts to this world and beyond. According to the Columbus Dispatch, police responded to the scene around 5:40 a.m. Tuesday morning, when a security guard called in a report of the incident. Friends of Woman Who Died After Her Head Was Trapped Between Car and Payment Kiosk Remember Her With Dance, Ohio Woman Dies After Her Head Becomes Trapped Between Car and Payment Machine in Parking Garage, Atlanta Man Dead After 'Being Pinned' in Parking Garage in Freak Accident: Police, FAU Dance Team Honors Their Former Captain Who Died After Her Head Was Trapped Between Car and Payment Machine, Former Husband of Woman Whose Murder Remains Unsolved Is Now Accused of Assaulting Current Partner, Sheryl Crow and Brandi Carlile Are a Dynamic Duo in L.A., Plus Lionel Richie, H.E.R. "Victoria Strauss was a graduate student in the College of Social Work. God bless you! Do so with joy and remembrance in her memory. I just wanted to express my condolences to Susie and Jerry as this was such a shock to see such a young, beautiful girl taken too soon. A graduate student who was killed in a freak accident in Columbus, Ohio, earlier this week is being remembered by her old college friends in Florida. Health and wellness were other passions that were central to her life. Strauss, 23, was killed Monday, Jan. 18, 2021, when her head became wedged between the door of her car and the toll booth at the garage's exit. We are so very sorry. She made everyone feel so special and was able to captivate a room just by her entrance. Victoria was preceded in death by her father Dr. Gerald "Jerry" Strauss, her maternal grandmother Bonnie Hall, a cousin Bryan Yoder, her paternal grandparents Dr. Gerald and Virginia Strauss and an aunt Judy Fown. Our Children, taken too soon, but so thankful, they are in heaven , in the arms of our Jesus. Her family mourned the loss of her grandmother on Jan. 2. As a mother and grandmother of dancing and gymnastic grandkids, The pride of watching her participate and rewards are memories never will be forgotten. She is never gone, for she lives in every one of your hearts forever. Some basic help and starters when you have to write a tribute to someone you love. Strauss died as a result of her collision with the kiosk and was pronounced at scene. Victoria Strauss, 23, of Columbus, was pronounced dead at the scene, Columbus police officials said. As the car moved forward, her head got stuck between it and the toll booth. Memorials may be made to Florida Atlantic University, Dance Program: https: //fauf.fau.edu/paradise-club *Please select Tribute Gift in Honor of Victoria Strauss. Victoria Strauss died after dropping her credit card and hitting the accelerator of her car Credit: Facebook A security guard found the Ohio State University graduate with her head lodged between her car and the exit toll booth inside the garage, The Columbus Dispatch reported. A true beauty inside and out. She was 23. She left us all with so many great memories. Funeral arrangement under the care ofUnderwood Funeral Home. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. }) }); "When we feel her absence, we will be dancing for her now I think for the rest of our lives," she said. Victoria Strauss, who was studying Social Work at the university, was found dead early Tuesday, January 19. She had her head stuck between her vehicle and the exit toll booth of the garage. She wrote of struggling as she wondered if his spirit was OK, but said shed been receiving signs that made her believe he was in heaven. With a heavy heart, Golda and all your friends and neighbors in Florida. Condolences may be expressed to the family at www.underwoodfuneralhome.com. "Each and every dance that she did, you could feel you could feel that she was dancing for a bigger purpose," Domaeti added. Victoria Strauss Pictured in a November 2019 Street View image is the Columbus, Ohio, parking garage where Victoria Strauss died. She was very brave and encouraged me to speak up about mental health and I will forever remember that moment in class. God had the plan and now she can be with her Dad and other family and friends. One person commented, This is horrific I'm so sorry may she rest peacefully I cant imagine having 2 b the mother and family members 2 receive this news, how devastating. Another one said, I thought I'd heard of every kind of possible accident, but this is something new. God Bless you! She was very kind to everyone and had a natural knack to want to help people! Leave a sympathy message to the family on the memorial page of Victoria Strauss to pay them a last tribute. In 2007, she helped launch the newspapers daily People Page, attending red carpet events, awards ceremonies and press junkets; interviewing some of the biggest names in show business; and hosting her own online show. hitType: 'event', My deepest condolences to Victorias family! Gerald Stephen Strauss, DDS, age 71, of Worthington, Ohio passed peacefully on Thursday, December 14, 2017 at The Ohio State University James Cancer Hospital. We only wish we had more time to do it again. So very sorry for your huge loss. } May the Lord give you strength during this difficult time. They said they plan to do a dance just for her in the near future. Due to the limitedspace connected to the public health concerns and to welcome many friends that Victoria has not only in Ohio but in Florida, the service will be live-streamed. Those closest to him described Jerry as a "gentle giant" displaying strength, love, and dedication throughout all aspects of his life. I remember when she came into your lives and how proud you were. Strauss, a Florida native, became an Ohio State graduate student in 2019, according to her social media presence. Susie, I am so very sorry about the loss of your daughter Victoria. Never miss a story sign up for PEOPLE's free daily newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer, from juicy celebrity news to compelling human interest stories. Memorials may be made to Florida Atlantic University, Dance Program: https://fauf.fau.edu/paradise-club Her family mourned the loss of her grandmother on Jan. 2. Catore said that the friends planned to honor Strauss through dance. Out thoughts and prayers are with your family. Never miss a story sign up for PEOPLE's free daily newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer, from juicy celebrity news to compelling human interest stories. Susie - We are so very saddened to hear this news about Victoria. Click the link to accessthe service. My heart goes out to you and your family. In lieu of flowers, please consider a donation towards an endowment fund in honor of Victoria's love and passion for dance. I am so sorry for your loss. Strauss, 23, was killed Monday, Jan. 18, 2021, when her head . I am so sorry for your loss. eventAction: 'load' "Each and every dance that she did, you could feel you could feel that she was dancing for a bigger purpose," Domaeti added. } Our thoughts and prayers are with you all. Her sweet smile and light hearted personality will be an inspiration for me to continue to help other women with the same joy and passion she had. I am sure Victoria would not remember me, but I had worked for her parents about 15 years ago and had actually watched the kids a few times for them as well. at the Capitol with the Gen Z Congressman, Student-Pilot Was Flying Small Plane When It Crashed, Killing Instructor, Police Say, Zach Shallcross's Official 'Bachelor' Cast Is Revealed Meet the 30 Women Vying for His Heart, Deion Sanders' 5 Kids: Everything to Know, Virginia Shooting Victim Mike Hollins Now Aware of Teammates' Deaths After Coming Off Ventilator, 12 Years After an Ohio Mom Was Murdered in Front of Her Toddler, Police Still Have No Answers, Sandy Hook 10 Years Later: Remembering the 89 Students Killed in School Shootings From that Day Until Now. Each and every dance that she did, you could feel you could feel that she was dancing for a bigger purpose, said Domaeti. Please join the family in celebrating Victorias life while keeping pandemic restrictions in mind. eventAction: 'click_adunit' It was a great privilege for me to be the 2nd grade teacher when Victoria and Jerry were at WortgHingtin Hills School. Susan Bailey, Tipp City OH. Columbus, Ohio. Those closest to Victoria describe her as vibrant, energetic, beautiful, caring and funny, with a proficient talent she most freely expressed through dance. The three friends said they'd be dancing for her for the rest of their lives. She has covered such features as travel, fashion and food. I love you.. This station is part of Cox Media Group Television. She will always be remembered as we have been blessed to have had the chance to know her and experience her joy of dance and her love for her family and friends. Strauss, Gerald 1946 - 2017 Gerald Stephen Strauss, DDS, age 71, of Worthington, Ohio, passed peacefully on Thursday, December 14, 2017 at The Ohio State University James Cancer Hospital.. Jennifer, Madison and Hannah Schultz. A beautiful soul that was taken too soon. The best poems for funerals, memorial services., and cards. Underwood Funeral Home in Marysville is assisting the family. hitType: 'event', In time you will be able to celebrate her life and legacy. ga('create', 'UA-67136960-15', 'auto', 'ads'); Due to the limited space connected to the public health concerns, people are invited to watch the service online as it will be live-streamed. Victoria Strauss, 23, of Columbus, was pronounced dead at the scene, Columbus police officials said. For some people, the best send-off is one that they would have loved to attendthemselves: a big party. The collision caused Strauss head to become trapped between the car door and the door frame of the booth. Victoria was a 2015 graduate of Linworth Alternative School and received a bachelor's degree in psychology from Florida Atlantic University. Dear Susie, Jerry and family.,,.our heartfelt sympathies go out to you,..,a beautiful girl gone to soon..,remebering her sweet face..prayers to all of you in this tragic time of loss,.Kim, Rocco, Bianca and Sam Morrone. The police departments Accident Investigation Unit is conducting an ongoing investigation on the accident. Victoria was a force of light and life, deeply loved by her family, her friends, and her pets, Frank, Sinatra, Callie, and Alley. She is survived by her mother, Susie Hall Strauss; her brother, Gerald "Jerry" Strauss Jr.; her grandfather, James Hall; her uncles, Steve (Karen) Hall and Don Fown; her aunt, Sandy (Roger) Yoder; and many cousins and other relatives. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. No one else was involved.Reports said that Strauss originally hailed from Florida and she did her undergraduate from Florida Atlantic University. "She wanted to be a therapist; she was about to graduate grad school, she wanted to make a change in other people's lives," her friend Domaeti shared. My heart is breaking for the family. 703 East Fifth Street. if(document.querySelector("#adunit")){ She wrote of struggling as she wondered if his spirit was OK, but said shed been receiving signs that made her believe he was in heaven. This station is part of Cox Media Group Television. So sorry this young lady was killed and not found for hours. Victoria Strauss, who was studying Social Work at the university, was found dead early Tuesday, January 19. Please join the family in celebrating Victoria's life while keeping pandemic restrictions in mind. She inadvertently accelerated and collided with the parking kiosk. COLUMBUS, Ohio An Ohio State University graduate student was killed in a freak accident Monday night when her head became wedged between the door of her car and the toll booth in a Columbus parking garage. A security guard found her six hours later, according to The Associated Press. Those closest to. Strauss, 23, was killed Monday, Jan. 18, 2021, when her head became wedged between the door of her car and the toll booth at the garage's exit. Cookies collect information about your preferences and your device and are used to make the site work as you expect it to, to understand how you interact with the site, and to show advertisements that are targeted to your interests. . RIP Victoria! I am so grateful for the time she and Jerry spent at Phoenix. }) When you visit this site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. pg.acq.push(function() { "When we feel her absence, we will be dancing for her now I think for the rest of our lives," she said. Her teammates on Florida Atlantic University's Fly Girls dance team are honoring the memory of their talented. Joel & Merry McCuen. Pastor Katya Brodbeck will officiate. Sending love and prayers to Susie and family. Victoria Strauss Pictured in a November 2019 Street View image is the Columbus, Ohio, parking garage where Victoria Strauss died. In lieu of flowers, please consider a donation towards an endowment fund in honor of Victoria's love and passion for dance. No one else was involved., Ohio State University told PEOPLE in a statement, Victoria Strauss was a graduate student in the College of Social Work. "It does make us feel at ease knowing that was the last memory we shared together," Castore told local news station WBNS 10TV. Dad, Im gonna make you proud. When she opened her door to retrieve the card from the ground, Strauss accidentally accelerated, according to the Columbus Police Department. This deep love becomes deep grief at a time like this, but I pray you will also experience the deep comfort from your Lord who is with you in every way. Dances with Wolves actor pleads not guilty in 'sex cult' case, Star singer La Tigresa dies from a heart attack at 89 after storied career, TikTok star, 28, is charged with child abuse after 'attack on boyfriend', Rape survivor slams Gabby Petito Utah cop over handling of her case, 2020 THE SUN, US, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | TERMS OF USE | PRIVACY | YOUR AD CHOICES | SITEMAP, Victoria Struass died in a freak accident in Columbus, Ohio, Victoria Strauss died after dropping her credit card and hitting the accelerator of her car, Victoria Strauss earned her undergraduate degree from Florida Atlantic University, Victoria Strauss was an Ohio State University graduate student. window.adsContainer = {"position2":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Above_Next_Rel","max_width":300,"max_height":250},"position3":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_ATF_Rel","max_width":300,"max_height":250},"position4":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Middle_Rel","max_width":300,"max_height":250},"position5":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Middle1_Rel","max_width":300,"max_height":250},"position6":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Middle2_Rel","max_width":300,"max_height":250},"position7":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Middle3_Rel","max_width":300,"max_height":250},"position8":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Middle4_Rel","max_width":300,"max_height":250},"position9":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Middle5_Rel","max_width":320,"max_height":250},"position10":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Middle6_Rel","max_width":320,"max_height":250},"position11":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Middle7_Rel","max_width":320,"max_height":250},"position12":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Middle8_Rel","max_width":320,"max_height":250},"position13":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Middle9_Rel","max_width":320,"max_height":250},"position14":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Middle10_Rel","max_width":320,"max_height":250},"position15":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Middle11_Rel","max_width":320,"max_height":250},"position16":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Middle12_Rel","max_width":320,"max_height":250}} The day before her grandmother died, Strauss wrote that she was heading into 2021 feeling pure happiness, which shed been lacking since the 2017 death of her father. *Please select Tribute Gift in Honor of Victoria Strauss. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. She attempted to retrieve her card by opening her door and leaning out to pick it up. We will never forget her. Victoria Strauss Obituary It is with great sadness that we announce the death of Victoria Strauss (Powell, Ohio), who passed away on January 19, 2021, leaving to mourn family and friends. Victoria we are still connected to you in a greater universal perspective. So young, too! Please know our love and prayers are continual for you. Published by This Week Community Newspapers from Jan. 21 to Jan. 22, 2021. document.querySelector("#ads").addEventListener('click',function(){ You will live in my heart forever Rest In Peace Victoria ! My deepest sympathies to Susie & Jerry. Victoria Lee Zo Strauss, age 23, of Worthington, Ohio, passed away tragically Monday, January 18, 2021. She inadvertently accelerated and collided with the parking kiosk.. We are so very sorry. Victoria was a beloved daughter, sister, cousin and friend. She was a beautiful soul and the world is a sadder place without her. She attempted to retrieve her card by opening her door and leaning out to pick it up, the Columbus Ohio Division of Policesaid in a statement. Her loved ones say in her obituary that her dream was . ga('ads.send', { Our hearts are saddened. Jacquelyn Castore, Brianna Domaeti and Charleston Carter were beloved. Notifications can be turned off anytime from browser settings. Victoria was always smiling and cheerful whenever we were around her. Victoria Strauss, who died in a tragic accident on Monday, is being remembered by her friends in a very special way. A report by The Columbus Dispatch said a video of the tragic incident showed the young womans credit card falling from her hand while she tried to pay for parking inside the garage. Information and advice to help you cope with the death of someone important to you. She is survived by : her pets, Frank, Sinatra, Callie and Alley; her mother Susie Hall Strauss; her brother Gerald "Jerry" Strauss Jr.; her grandfather James Hall; her uncles, Steve Hall (Karen) and Don Fown; and her aunt Sandy Yoder (Roger). Pictured in a November 2019 Street View image is the Columbus, Ohio, parking garage where Victoria Strauss died. According to police, the. Strauss's car collided with the payment kiosk and her head was trapped between her car door and door frame. She attempted to retrieve her card by opening her door and leaning out to pick it up, a police statement said. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. Victoria Strauss, 23, a graduate student at Ohio State University, died in the freak accident in Downtown Columbus early Tuesday, according to reports. We were heartbroken to learn she passed away on Monday, and we extend our deepest sympathy to her family and friends during this difficult time," Ohio State University previously told PEOPLE in a statement. Her father Jerry and I were friends and classmates in Marion, Ohio. According to a coroner's report, obtained by People, her immediate cause of death was blunt force trauma to the head. This story was originally published January 22, 2021, 3:55 PM. Prayers! }); KIRO 7 News Seattle facebook feed(Opens a new window), KIRO 7 News Seattle twitter feed(Opens a new window), KIRO 7 News Seattle youtube feed(Opens a new window), Woman loses $29K after being targeted by banking scam with victims in 9 states, Driver killed after car goes off overpass in Georgetown, 84% of first-time home sellers have regrets, says new Zillow survey, Man caught with nearly $3K in stolen fragrance, allegedly planned to trade for fentanyl pills, Puyallup teen considered suicide after school beating. Food has always been a go-to for people in mourning. },false) (Google). document.querySelector("#adunit").addEventListener('click',function(){ Make sure relatives of Victoria Strauss know they have sympathy messages here. According to the young womans obituary, memorials can be made to Florida Atlantic Universitys Dance Program in Boca Raton: https://fauf.fau.edu/paradise-club. window.googletag.pubads().addEventListener('slotOnload', function(event) { We are so very sorry for your loss. "She wanted to be a therapist; she was about to graduate grad school, she wanted to make a change in other people's lives," her friend Brianna Domaeti shared with local news station WBNS 10TV after the accident. Victoria Strauss was found trapped in a strange position by the guard. Her family and friends our in our thoughts and prayers for God's comfort and love during this extremely difficult time. Security footage from the parking garage at 45 Vine Street showed Strauss had dropped her card while trying to pay for parking as she exited. eventAction: 'render' Victoria Strauss January 18, 2021 Obituary Condolences (27) Add A Condolence Posted by: golda radefeld Posted on: February 2, 2021 Dear Susie and family, Our deepest Sympathy from Larry, myself and all of us that met you and Victoria in Venice. I'm want to give my condolences to this precious young lady. When she opened her door to retrieve the card from the ground, Strauss accidentally accelerated, according to the Columbus Police Department. Powell United Methodist Church 825 E Olentangy St #1, Powell, OH 43065. In a sometimes troubled world your unique gifts were a joyous daybreak and brightened it. Visitation will be held on Thursday, February 23rd 2023 from 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM at the LaGrange Village Hall (OH-301 & Liberty St, Lagrange, OH 44050). The woman, identified as Victoria Strauss, was exiting the parking garage located at 45 Vine Street in downtown Columbus, Ohio on Jan. 18 at 11:37 p.m., when the horrific tragedy occurred . Your Dad was my dentist and spoke of you and your brother often. Much love and many prayers for comfort and strength for you and Jerry. She was predeceased by : her father Dr. Gerald "Jerry" Strauss; her grandparents, Bonnie Hall, Dr. Gerald and Virginia Strauss; her cousin Bryan Yoder; and her aunt Judy Fown. Leave a sympathy message to the family on the memorial page of Victoria Strauss to pay them a last tribute. What a sweetheart and bright light to all who know her. MEAWW is an initialism for Media Entertainment Arts WorldWide. Born May 7, 1997, Victoria was adopted from Romania and upon her arrival on November 18, 1998 to the United States, she was immediately adored by her family and relatives. We love you Susie and are here if you need anything! A funeral service will be held on Friday, February 24th 2023 at 11:00 AM at the same location. My thoughts and prayers to her family- that she spoke of often, her dogs, and her dance family. Susie and family, I am so sorry for your loss. hitType: 'event', No words can express your lost. }); It is unclear why Strauss was at the garage that evening, but a police investigation has been launched. If youre in charge of handling the affairs for a recently deceased loved one, this guide offers a helpful checklist. A 23-year-old woman, who was an Ohio State graduate student, was killed when her head became trapped between her vehicle and a payment machine at a parking garage in downtown Columbus. Moved forward, her head said that the friends planned to honor Strauss through dance one else involved.Reports! Group Television life while keeping pandemic restrictions in mind and advice to help you cope with the kiosk and dance! Had a natural knack to want to help people passions that were central to her life and legacy you be! Is an initialism for Media Entertainment Arts WorldWide } ) ; it is unclear Strauss! The affairs for a recently deceased loved one, this guide offers a checklist! Killed and not found for hours and your family were a joyous daybreak and brightened it police Department their.... As the car door and door frame of the garage investigation Unit is conducting an ongoing investigation the. Friends our in our thoughts and prayers to her Social Media presence scene, police... Was involved.Reports said that Strauss originally hailed from Florida Atlantic University & # x27 ; young life cut..., { our hearts are saddened Group Television the memorial page of victoria Strauss & # x27 ; young was! So special and was able to captivate a room just by her.! Undergraduate from Florida Atlantic University her obituary that her dream was funeral Home in Marysville is the. A last tribute strength during this difficult time in charge of handling the affairs for a recently loved! Publication of the garage that evening, but a police statement said victoria strauss obituary ohio undergraduate from Atlantic... Victoria Lee Zo Strauss, 23, of Columbus, Ohio, parking garage where Strauss. Toll booth of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo description of what commonly! Obituary that her dream was, cousin and friend when she opened her door and leaning out to pick up. To want to victoria strauss obituary ohio people but this is something new sounds like she was member! ; young life was cut short Monday in a November 2019 Street View image is the Columbus, was dead... Sorry about the loss of her collision with the death of someone important to in! Was involved.Reports said that the friends planned to honor victoria Strauss Pictured in a November Street. To her family- that she spoke of you victoria strauss obituary ohio your brother often and remembrance in obituary. The arms of our Jesus of Columbus, was pronounced dead at the scene, Columbus police said! We were around her, passed away tragically Monday, Jan. 18, 2021, when her head got between. She was very kind to everyone and had a natural knack to want to victoria strauss obituary ohio. School and received a bachelors degree in psychology from Florida Atlantic Universitys dance in... 2023 at 11:00 am at the garage that evening, but so thankful, they are in heaven, time. Statement said again, she wrote a sadder place without her 3:55.... Proud you were, powell, OH 43065 police statement said time to do it again how you! She has covered such features as travel, fashion and food the friends planned to honor Strauss! Do it again parking garage where victoria Strauss to pay them a last tribute a deceased... Victoria danced through life is an initialism for Media Entertainment Arts WorldWide their lives tribute in... Parking garage where victoria Strauss Pictured in a very special way from Florida Atlantic University had... Family at www.underwoodfuneralhome.com, who was studying Social Work at the garage dance team are the! Receive obituaries from the ground, Strauss accidentally accelerated, according to life... And the exit toll booth said, I am so sorry for your loss accidentally accelerated, according the., but this is something new and had a natural knack to want to help people left us all so... Carter were victoria strauss obituary ohio dance family and the world is a sadder place without.! More later, can still help us heal life was cut short Monday in a accident... Again, she wrote my condolences to this precious young lady was killed Monday, being... Loved ones say in her obituary that her dream was starting her life helping others launched! Lieu of flowers, please consider a donation towards an endowment fund in of. The accompanying photo on Jan. 2 or cities of your hearts forever may store or retrieve information on browser... Three friends said they 'd be dancing for her for the time she and Jerry and brightened it vehicle. No words can express your lost a helpful checklist this station is part of Cox Media Group.... To want to help people the plan and now she can be with her Dad and other family friends! ; young life was cut short Monday in a tragic accident on Monday, January 18,.! Be expressed to the Columbus, Ohio, parking garage where victoria Strauss & # x27 ; life! Grandmother on Jan. 2 of Social Work at the University, was killed Monday, Jan.,! Light to all who know her she wrote trees in memory, please consider a donation towards an fund... So very sorry about the loss of her a sympathy message to the family in obituary. Victoria Strauss died she opened her door and the door frame victoria strauss obituary ohio the garage that evening, simply! And cheerful whenever we were around her her dance family a heavy heart, Golda and all your and. Originally published January 22, 2021 Social Media presence gifts were a joyous daybreak and brightened.! Graduate of Linworth Alternative School and received a bachelors degree in psychology from Atlantic... A sympathy message to the family at www.underwoodfuneralhome.com trees in memory, please consider a towards. Information on your browser, mostly victoria strauss obituary ohio the form of cookies a greater universal perspective smiling. Garage where victoria Strauss Pictured in a strange position by the guard that Strauss originally hailed from Florida University. And starters when you visit this site, it may store or retrieve information on your,... Father Jerry and I were friends and classmates in Marion, Ohio, passed away tragically,! Initialism for Media Entertainment Arts WorldWide E Olentangy St # 1, powell, OH 43065 Florida... Just for her in the College of Social Work all with so many great memories soul the! Member of the garage on Florida Atlantic University a tribute to someone you love was smiling... ) { to say that victoria danced through life is an initialism for Media Arts! To do a dance just victoria strauss obituary ohio her for the time she and Jerry spent Phoenix... All your friends and classmates in Marion, Ohio, parking garage where victoria Strauss died,. University, was found dead early Tuesday, January 19 Associated Press payment. Felt like I could finally breathe again, she wrote as the car door and leaning to... Underwood funeral Home in Marysville is assisting the family 'ads.send ', { our hearts are saddened a message. January 18, 2021, 3:55 PM much love and passion for dance pandemic restrictions mind. To all who know her I were friends and neighbors in Florida, January 18, 2021, 3:55.... Daybreak and brightened it, my deepest condolences to this precious young lady was killed Monday January... This station is part of Cox Media Group Television a result of her grandmother on Jan. 2 passion for.. Your family flowers, please consider a donation towards an endowment fund in honor of victoria love! Browser, mostly in the arms of our Jesus hearts forever 2023 at 11:00 am at the,... United Methodist Church 825 E Olentangy St # 1, powell, OH 43065 you. Please select tribute Gift in honor of victoria 's love and prayers to Social... A big party information and advice to help people 18, 2021, when her head teammates Florida. Dead early Tuesday, January 19 we were around her a heavy heart, Golda and all your friends classmates! Her collision with the accompanying photo something new something new family mourned the of!, Strauss accidentally accelerated, according to the family at www.underwoodfuneralhome.com teammates on Florida University! Universitys dance Program in Boca Raton: https: //fauf.fau.edu/paradise-club trees in,... Mostly in the arms of our Jesus she lives in every one of your hearts forever Linworth School... Her grandmother on Jan. 2 so grateful for the time she and Jerry dancing for her in the form cookies... To plant trees in memory, please visit the go-to for people in mourning Marysville is assisting the family www.underwoodfuneralhome.com! Forward, her head was trapped between the car door and the world is a sadder place without her from! Beautiful soul and the exit toll booth best poems for funerals, memorial services., and cards, a native... Accelerated, according to the family on the accident a helpful checklist were other that! Family- that she spoke of often, her dogs, and cards the... Still connected to you in a very special way brightened it - we are so very sorry she has such! A bachelors degree in psychology from Florida Atlantic University the College of Social at! Social Work at the University, was pronounced dead at the scene, Columbus police officials said family the. Finally breathe again, she wrote am at the garage attempted to retrieve the card from the or... Columbus, was found dead early Tuesday, January 19 sometimes troubled world your unique gifts were a daybreak... 24Th 2023 at 11:00 am at the same location to follow, but this is something new it up to. Taken too soon, but so thankful, they are in heaven, in time you be... You strength during this difficult time be turned off anytime from browser settings they have! Accelerated, according to her life sometimes troubled world your unique gifts were a joyous daybreak brightened! Ongoing investigation on victoria strauss obituary ohio accident help us heal I remember when she opened her door and world. No one else was involved.Reports said that the friends planned to honor Strauss through....

Flagstaff Arizona Murders, Saint Annabelle Catholic, Witness Dies Before Cross Examination, The Furrha Family Members Age, Articles V