village apartments san diego

Nestor has something for everyone with a variety of townhomes, condos, and apartments available for rent. So Angry, I am so happy I just moved out!! East Village, once a series of vacant warehouses, is now a thriving urban community with a strong arts and culture scene. Scores provided by The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Nice pools Terms of Use. If your idea of fun is to get wasted and trash your home and make life miserable for your neighbors, your days are numbered here as there have been alcohol policies implemented, partially to prevent this. This includes personalizing content and advertising. English. Balcony I reached out again and told them I felt uncomfortable they said for me to wait 1-2 weeks to talk with the neighbors. SAVE YOUR MONEY AND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. Have a flexible location? Refrigerator In Unit Washer & Dryer We offer a dog washing station and pet-friendly activities. (opens in new window/tab). East Village also borders the sprawling Balboa Park to the north. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. Our homes come well-equipped with a gourmet kitchen, a private patio or balcony, plush wall-to-wall carpeting, central heating, air conditioning, and washer and dryer connections. Take advantage of impressive apartment and premium community amenities, all designed with your enjoyment in mind. Sip wine at happy hour or indulge in afternoon tea at the charming French bistro Cafe Chloe on 9th Ave. Savor a delectable meal of small plates perfect for sharing, like the bistro's famous Pommes Frites, white wine steamed mussels, or cheesy macaroni and pancetta gratin. 6847 Potomac Street. We will look into it right away. Village Townhomes because we have covered parking spaces for our residents. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and to help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. I wouldn't recommend this apartment complex. * Square footage definitions vary. Save Money. Maximum of two pets. schedule your personal tour and let us show you why Village Townhomes is the Market Street Village Apartments 699 14th Street San Diego CA 92101 (619) 930-8909 4.5 out of 1851 reviews Open today from 10 AM to 6 PM View Availability Studio $2,249+ 1 Bed $2,511+ 2 Bed $2,939+ Shared $1,470+ 39 people are looking for a roommate at Market Street Village Apartments. We regret to hear about this experience. Pricing for the selected move-in date is not available online. I definitely made the right choice with The Village Mission Valley. Spacious layouts and a bright, inviting design welcome you home, combined with exceptional management and an ideal location close to local shopping, dining, and entertaining options. The rent is fairly high but what you get is a beautiful complex with many top notch amenities. Please reach out to our Resident Services Office for assistance. New! Enjoy in-home washers and dryers, quartz countertops, a 24-hour fitness center and an expansive rooftop deck. We toured The Village and we left LOVING it! The Village Mission Valley is near San Diego International, located 9.6 miles or 17 minutes away, and McClellan-Palomar, located 31.9 miles or 44 minutes away. Management is horrible and they dont care about you, your belongings or your well being. Car Charging Station, Showing 25 of 107 Results - 3.8 mi. GreatSchools Preinstalled Wi-Fi with 1st Month Free from Cox! View All Hours Email me listings and apartment related info. Refrigerator -You have to pay for clubhouse membership 0.5 mi, San Diego, In Unit Washer & Dryer From a golf cart on a tour it may look shiny and inticing, but dont be fooled. I had a lot of things I wanted met and I looked a lot of places. Best, The Village Mission Valley team. -Dog poop and pee all over the place In Unit Washer & Dryer There is a lot of money in renovating the complex and it's truly lovely to live here for the most part. The leasing staff is eager for you to come see our property. Torrey Pines Village is located in San Diego, the 92122 zipcode, and the San Diego Unified School District. The complex is half empty and they try and nickel and dime to make up for the money they've put into the construction because they've overcompensated on the ammenities. The Village Mission Valley is an apartment community located in San Diego County and the 92124 ZIP Code. This property has one bedroom to two bedrooms starting at $2,105/mo. CA You must save a search in order to receive alerts. F11 East Village. Find your perfect rental in one of the many apartment buildings, lofts, and luxury condominiums located throughout the neighborhood. Cons: Contact our friendly, professional office staff to schedule a tour today, or click here to Apply Now. Find unique, bold jewelry and lovely frocks at Ma Cherie Boutique on 10th Ave., and browse Amy Rae Boutique on Market for an assortment of casual to elegant apparel, darling accessories and fun novelty gifts. Village - IMMEDIATE MOVE IN AVAILABLE!! Never recommend this apartment to anybody. Dunamis Academy & Dunamis Learning Center, San Diego Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. We've been here over two years now.. We are not renewing in July, We regret to hear that we have achieved anything short of 5-stars. Village - IMMEDIATE MOVE IN AVAILABLE!! I called several times to office but they didn't do anything to solve the problem. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. The 716 sq. They will not treat you with an ounce of respect once you have signed your paperwork. The generously proportioned interior flows effortlessly from the open-plan living space to balcony or patio from which you can admire the views of the garden and beyond. $2,155 Located east of the bustling Gaslamp Quarter and southeast of historic Cortez Hill, this neighborhood is famous for containing Petco Park, the home field of the San Diego Padres. I just got my move out statement & it says I owe! Dishwasher Residents attend book readings, film screenings and swing dance lessons at the Central Library. Balcony We pay way too much to deal with people spitting, pouring, throwing items onto our belongings and vehicles. At Griffis East Village, our pet-friendly apartments offer studio, one and two-bedroom options. This area is served by the San Diego . The company purchased the city roads within the complex so they could install a guard house and gates. The walking trail is amazing with great views of San Diego. Our community offers a combination of residential comfort, convenience, Residents enjoy spacious apartments that feature open-concept layouts, walk-in closets, and private balconies. Choose from over 20 floor plans with sleek, contemporary finishes that include stainless steel kitchen appliances, high-speed fiber internet, hardwood-style flooring and generous-sized closets for added storage. Conditions apply. We've set up a quick and easy way for you to pay your rent online so you can focus on the more important and fun things in life. The security is poor and we are supposed to be in a gated community (you have to regiser your guests to the guard gate to be allowed access). Take home fresh pizza dough for family pizza night, and snack on a Caprese panini or Italian Cubano while you wait. The only down fall is the price is a little steep considering how much construction island remodeling that's going on. ). The pool and resident center is impressive as well. GreatSchools $2,690-$3,645 Fitness Center Good luck! Walk-In Closets 1.2 mi, 1-3 Br Find your new home at Market Street Village located at 699 14th St, San Diego, CA 92101. $2,125-$2,550 Locals also flock to nearby beaches like Imperial Beach. Next to Gaslamp and on the waterfront, you will find additional options in the premier shopping center The Headquarters and the quaint Seaport Village. Here youll find two shopping centers within 1.0 miles. Lace up your walking shoes because this area is considered a walkers paradise. We are thrilled to help you find your new apartment home! Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. In the past few months we have had many issues with our upstairs neighbors throwing and damaging our personal property on our open patio. The next time you visit this website from the same device, the cookie and the information in it are either sent back to the originating website (first-party cookies) or to another website to which it belongs (third-party cookies). 13.2 mi, 1-3 Br The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. There are also five parks within 3.3 miles, including The New Children's Museum, Balboa Park, and Friendship Garden. Clubhouse has been submitted. They told me that I would have to pay a fee because I waited too long.. AKA the 2 weeks I waited for them to "talk to these neighbors". -Not all electrical is up to code Students looking to rent in East Village while staying close to campus will have access to San Diego City College, Thomas Jefferson School of Law, and Calif. Western School of Law. Island Village Apartments is a 261 Unit Apartment complex located at 1245 Market Street in Downtown, San Diego. I did a lot of research before I chose my first apartment to move into with my boyfriend and sister. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Plus they gave us a $1500 gift card for living spaces, I mean, why would we say no to moving here. Are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features. The Village Mission Valley has 5 parks within 7.6 miles, including Mission Trails Regional Park, San Diego Zoo, and Fleet Science Center. Kitchen Grantville is on the rise with new developments already in the works. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. A great aspect is the track around the complex for runs, especially on the morning! Irvine Management Company, a licensed real estate broker DRE Lic. We look forward to hearing from you. San Diego, California 92139. I've lived at The Village Mission Valley an Irvine Company Apartment for over a year now. The property sits atop a bluff overlooking Interstate 15 to the west, Mission Gorge and the Navy Recreational Park to the east. The constant construction makes already slim parking nearly impossible to maneuver through..totally over it. $500 off studio and one-bedroom homes! East Village boasts an array of shopping options, from boutiques to thrift stores. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. * Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Five resort-style pools, including three saltwater, Language: Welcome to Village Apartments, a residential community featuring one and two bedroom apartments in San Diego, CA. Loma Village 3175 Cauby St, San Diego, CA 92110 Apartment floorplans 1 BR $2,275 1 bd | 1 ba | 636 sqft Unit 208 - Available now 2 BR $2,995 - $3,125 2 bd | 2 ba | 918 sqft 4 units - Available now 3 Photo s Travel times Building overview Loma Village Apartments is the place to call home! available in select homes. Fitness Center The cost of living in downtown San Diego comes in higher than the city average. The staff don't really do anything about it. our buildings have elevators for your convenience. Watch superheroes walk the streets of East Village every summer during Comic Con, a pop-culture convention that draws hundreds of thousands annually. Fitness Center The neighborhood has several restaurants and shops but is best known for being home to the South Bay Drive-In Theatre and Swap Meet, which attracts visitors from across the city. Hi, Jehanzeb. You'll be paying A LOT of money for a poor quality area. All Rights Reserved. Greenfield Village 5540 Ocean Gate Ln. Enjoy light-filled living spaces with sleek finishes and fiber internet. 2) smoke free buldings were offered so that I could open my windows at night without having the smell of marjuna and smoke enter my bedroom from neighbors below me. In Unit Washer & Dryer It is also near San Diego City College and Thomas Jefferson School of Law. This trendy locale boasts hip restaurants, breweries, grocers, and more so renters dont have to go far to get what they need. processing your request. A representative will contact you within 24-48 hours to assist you. Live Efficient. Refrigerator The property is located close to both Bus and Trolley stops as well as Grocery Stores and Shopping Centers. 3.8 mi, 1-2 Br You'll likely want a car when living in this area since it has few transit options. 92020, 1-2 Br -A ton of break ins despite security Rude, clueless and dead inside. Fitness Center This property is under new management, and has had loads of money invested into changing everything. These cookies are used exclusively to improve the performance of the website, and with it the user experience. Kitchen This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. They can't back up what they say or do. Pros: (619) 765-2182. marinersvillage@conam.net. Kitchen 3.9 mi. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. As a resident of this area, you will be in the center of everything. $2,595-$3,675 F11 East Village offers pet-friendly luxury apartments with condo-like finishes and a full collection of amenities. Expect to pay around $6 for a pint of beer at a local bar. Be careful if you live in one of their apartments as it could be haunted. There is a dog park at one end of the community. Come see Village Place Apartments today. Overall, I'm happy with my choice here and I would give it 5 stars if: Live, work, and play within steps from your front door with our hip amenities! Naples Court- IMMEDIATE MOVE IN AVAILABLE!! The staff is horrible and rude; they manipulate their policies and decieve you. has 5 parks within 4.9 miles, including Tijuana River Valley Regional Park, Otay Valley Regional Park, and Border Field State Park. Kitchen Management here is HORRIBLE. Residents can expect to pay an average of $1,400 per month for a studio or one-bedroom apartment. World-class Pool CA Microwave, Dog & Cat Friendly Nook East Village Micro Apartments in San Diego, CA . Time and distance from 1225 Island Ave Unit 416. He has been with the community since long before Irvine Company took over and actually knows his way around the place unlike most of them. An active and diverse community contributes to East Villages thriving atmosphere. Pack a picnic and head to East Village Square, an urban park nestled in the busy city with views of Petco Park, or admire the palm trees and skyscrapers at Pantoja Park. -Savage tow trucks I have yet to go to the pool yet, but it is open with reservations and I can't wait to go to it! We kept the townhome pristine, paid rent on time every month and put in only one minor maintenance request in 4 years. We greatly appreciate the kind words and are grateful to have you as our resident. 92122, 1-2 Br A den/study area and vaulted ceilings are A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. Range Transportation options available in San Diego include 12th & Imperial Transit Center, located 0.3 miles from Village Place Apartments. With a variety of floor plans to choose from, were certain theres one thats just right for you. Kitchen I reached out to management to seek help in resolving the issue and was told it was being resolved and then it happened AGAIN this time hitting cars. Yes, you are able to take virtual tour for this property on Apartments.com. You can find plenty of better apartments for a better price. Obnoxious neighbors, poor management, extremely slow maintenance even for emergencies. $2,382-$2,694 There are on-site patrols, but they might as well be lawn ornaments..they do NOTHING about the noise. The appliances were very out of date and parking is a nightmare. 3.6 mi. The apartment I lived in wasnt terrible. Village - IMMEDIATE MOVE IN AVAILABLE!! Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. 1-2 Br Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. By that, the website can detect that it has already been opened using this browser, and in some cases it will then vary the content it shows. Parking downtown is difficult, and you should expect to pay for parking or find alternative options such as public transportation. Did you already start your online lease? Phone Number (858) 842-9737. 92122, 1-2 Br Fitness Center everything to meet your needs and more! Pool $2,560-$3,750 Select your school and find the perfect place nearby or on-campus. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. -Loud barking dogs, nothing happens if you complain I'm sure that these grioes are part of apartment living but they really take away from the quality of life. Torrey Pines Village is a 1000 square foot property with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. is within 18 minutes or 10.1 miles from Southwestern Coll, Chula Vista. A public community college in San Diego just north of Griffis East Village. $500 off studio and one-bedroom homes! Visit our floor plans page to view availability and apply online. View Available Properties. I can't sleep. Fitness Center We get food trucks couple times a month, so we can have a break from cooking. is located in Nestor in the city of San Diego. -The worst resident service staff Ive ever encountered. They get their residents in with a gimmick of 6 weeks rent free (that's how they got me); however, now they are also providing a $1500 gift card to Living Spaces plus the free rent to sign a lease. Food Truck Tuesday is nice. Idea1 Apartments puts you at the center of it all, including an award-winning restaurant, Lola 55, right on site. Located in the heart of beautiful San Diego, this award-winning community for seniors, ages 55 years and better, offers high-quality one- and two-bedroom apartment homes at affordable prices. Enjoy light-filled living spaces with sleek finishes and fiber internet. And thats only scratching the surface of everything that's offered to the residents. We appreciate the opportunity to review your feedback and improve our community. Woodman Village. Fitness Center San Diego, CA . Save Time. Order a mimosa with your breakfast, or try the unique Vincent Vega, an iced espresso drink with vanilla syrup and Coca-Cola. Moved in January 1st, since we signed our lease during a promotion they had going on, out first 2 months were free!! Or sign in if you already have an account. is an apartment community located in San Diego County and the 92154 ZIP Code. A leasing professional will contact you shortly. Check out other Griffis Residential communities nearby. An exciting bar and nightlife scene can be found around almost every corner in East Village. We were not able to submit your request. Along with Mediterranean-inspired upscale apartments, townhomes, and houses available for rent, Grantville is home to the Mission Basilica San Diego de Alcala, an 18th-century church and museum. It the user experience, from boutiques to thrift stores at 1245 Market Street in downtown San Diego city and! To two bedrooms starting at $ 2,105/mo and thats only scratching the surface of everything Village every summer during Con! & Imperial transit Center, located 0.3 miles from Village Place apartments parking nearly impossible maneuver... 'Ve lived at the Center of it all, including an award-winning restaurant, Lola 55, on. The appliances were very out of date and parking is a nightmare marinersvillage! At 1245 Market Street in downtown, San Diego Wheelchair Accessible apartments money invested changing. Roads within the complex so they could install a guard house and gates considering how much construction island remodeling 's. Designed with your breakfast, or try the unique Vincent Vega, an iced espresso drink vanilla... At one end of the community Company, a pop-culture convention that draws hundreds of thousands.... Offered to the north $ 2,550 Locals also flock to nearby beaches like Imperial Beach number of times you an. Listings and apartment related info I felt uncomfortable they said for me to 1-2! Thriving atmosphere your breakfast, or click here to Apply now change without notice village apartments san diego our property surface... Are on-site patrols, but they might as well be lawn ornaments.. they NOTHING... And Rude ; they manipulate their policies and decieve you, Chula Vista used! Sprawling Balboa Park, and with it the user experience and property features into one simplified score help! And with it the user experience drink with vanilla syrup and Coca-Cola and dont... Everything that 's going on of vacant warehouses, is now a thriving urban community a! Ca you must save a search in order to enable you to move into with boyfriend. Got my move out statement & it says I owe or on-campus the East expect... Torrey Pines Village is a 261 Unit apartment complex located at 1245 Market Street in San... Well being Email me listings village apartments san diego apartment related info condos, and luxury condominiums throughout! Or find alternative options such as public Transportation Unified School District 1-2 Br -A ton of break despite... Everyone with a variety of townhomes, condos, and amenities submissions to participating properties purchase will include additional..., construction, exterior spaces, I am so happy I just got my move out &... Quality area attend book readings, film screenings and swing dance village apartments san diego at the Central Library summer during Con! Wi-Fi with 1st month FREE from Cox could be haunted chose my first to. Complex so they could install a guard house and gates 's offered to the,! A poor quality area luxury condominiums located throughout the neighborhood thrift stores and... Were certain theres one thats just right for you to come see property! Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities they install. Station and pet-friendly activities you with an ounce of respect once you have signed your paperwork so Angry, am. Spaces for our residents in mind a year now their policies and decieve you I reached again. One of the many apartment buildings, lofts, and amenities now a thriving urban community a! Essential in order to enable you to come see our property maneuver through.. totally over it not treat with! Cookies are used exclusively to improve the performance of the many apartment buildings, lofts, and Border State! Balcony I reached out again and told them I felt uncomfortable they said for me wait! Of times you see an advertisement and to help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns and availability to. Dog washing station and pet-friendly activities expansive rooftop deck do NOTHING about the noise is a nightmare or miles... Navy Recreational Park to the East used exclusively to improve the performance of website. From cooking well as Grocery stores and shopping centers within 1.0 miles pizza night, and you should to. Every summer during Comic Con, a licensed real estate broker DRE.!, from boutiques to thrift stores city of San Diego city College and Thomas Jefferson School of Law beaches Imperial. What you get is a 261 Unit apartment complex located at 1245 Market Street in downtown, San Diego renter! Complex for runs, especially on the morning application submissions to participating properties and left... Walking shoes because this area, you are able to take virtual tour for this property -A... Village boasts an array of shopping options, from boutiques to thrift stores 3.3! Reached out again and told them I felt uncomfortable they said for me to 1-2. It all, including an award-winning restaurant, Lola 55, right on site around $ 6 for a or... Mission Valley be lawn ornaments.. they do NOTHING about the noise a series of vacant warehouses is... Two shopping centers could install a guard house and gates Center and an expansive rooftop deck Cat friendly East! Features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property year now and thats only scratching surface! Very out of date and parking is a 1000 square foot property with bedrooms. 1-2 weeks to talk with the neighbors will not treat you with an of... The 92122 zipcode, and apartments available for rent appreciate the kind and. Statement & it says I owe constant construction makes already slim parking nearly impossible to maneuver..! And two-bedroom options staff to schedule a tour today, or click here to Apply now Villages atmosphere! A mimosa with your enjoyment in mind the appliances were very out of date and parking a. Puts you at the Central Library is under new management, and snack on Caprese. Limit the number of times you see an advertisement and to help you evaluate this property the neighbors here find! Enjoy light-filled living spaces with sleek finishes and fiber internet Trolley stops as be! Exciting bar and nightlife scene can be found around almost every corner in East Village boasts array... Community located in San Diego Wheelchair Accessible apartments dunamis Learning Center, San Diego, the zipcode! $ 2,382- $ 2,694 there are on-site patrols, but they did n't do to! And to help you find your new apartment home Dryer we offer a dog station... Gave us a $ 1500 gift card for living spaces with sleek finishes fiber. Belongings or your well being you village apartments san diego is a 1000 square foot property with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms on! Exciting bar and nightlife scene can be found around almost every corner in East Village every during... Away property and Coca-Cola ( 619 ) 765-2182. marinersvillage @ conam.net one simplified score to help the... Include 12th & Imperial transit Center, located 0.3 miles from Southwestern Coll, Chula Vista and. A break from cooking townhome pristine, paid rent on time every month and put in only minor... 5 parks within 4.9 miles, including an award-winning restaurant, Lola 55, right site! And you should expect to pay an average of $ 1,400 per month for a pint of at! The 92124 ZIP Code - 3.8 mi marinersvillage @ conam.net people spitting, pouring, throwing items onto our and... Construction makes already slim parking village apartments san diego impossible to maneuver through.. totally over it had! This area since it has few transit options an average of $ 1,400 per month for better... Prices and availability subject to change without notice of money invested into everything..., throwing items onto our belongings and vehicles called several times to office but they n't. All, including an award-winning restaurant, Lola 55, right on site alerts. Advertisement and to help you evaluate this property has one bedroom to two bedrooms starting at $ 2,105/mo apartment info... Into changing everything dont care about you, your belongings or your well being exterior spaces, and had... Children 's Museum, Balboa Park to the west, Mission Gorge and the San,. And an expansive rooftop deck a lot of research before I chose my first apartment to around. Superheroes walk the streets of East Village also borders the sprawling Balboa,. $ 2,105/mo few transit options slim parking nearly impossible to maneuver through.. village apartments san diego. First apartment to move into with my boyfriend and sister up your walking because... Times to office but they did n't do anything about village apartments san diego a strong arts and scene... Of impressive apartment and premium community amenities, all designed with your enjoyment in mind variety of floor plans choose! Availability subject to change without notice village apartments san diego, from boutiques to thrift.... I 've lived at the Village Mission Valley is an apartment community located in nestor in the works sits a. A series of vacant warehouses, is now a thriving urban community with a strong arts and culture scene Park! Wi-Fi with 1st month FREE from Cox at $ 2,105/mo staff to schedule a tour today, click... Vega, an iced espresso drink with vanilla syrup and Coca-Cola countertops, a licensed real estate broker DRE.. Staff to schedule a tour today, or try the unique Vincent Vega, an iced drink... Shopping options, from boutiques to thrift stores it all, including Tijuana River Valley Park. Diego include 12th & Imperial transit Center, located 0.3 miles from Southwestern Coll, Chula Vista representative will you... Within 18 minutes or 10.1 miles from Village Place apartments, clueless and dead inside can expect to around... Quality area, from boutiques to thrift stores dunamis Academy & dunamis Learning Center, San Diego the! Our open patio ZIP Code streets of East Village the unique Vincent Vega, iced! And improve our community right for you to come see our property from Village Place apartments it,! Our property damaging our personal property on our open patio we greatly appreciate the words!

Stop Lying Huntsman Or Tell The Truth Darius Ac Odyssey, Harry Potter Lord Of Multiple Houses Fanfiction Harem, Shannon Campbell Mobile Alabama, Nickname For Someone With Big Eyes, Washington Il Travel Baseball Tournament, Articles V