baby fell down stairs mumsnet

ok thanks so much im taking him now ill let you know how we get on x. Iv definitely been feeling the quilt and shame all day today also . You may also see your baby gasping for air. Please specify a reason for deleting this reply from the community. https://www.safekids.org/tip/falls-prevention-tips [Accessed May 2022], UpToDate. When swelling occurs on the head, much of it protrudes outward because your child's skull is just under the skin. Group Black's collective includes Essence, The Shade Room and Naturally Curly. You took the right steps in calling your pediatrician to make sure you didnt need to get her looked at and now you are armed with the knowledge of what to look for next time. Fallschildren. Its so hard right now letting them be independent but not being able to take your eyes off them. I fell off a cliff in the South of France when I was 18 months old! Glad your baby is ok! Helfer (1977), Nimityungskul (1987) and Lyons (1993) each performed similar studies of children falling from beds / cribs, etc., while in the hospital. This educational content is not medical or diagnostic advice. Breastfeeding: the trick to a comfy latch. If you feel a message or content violates these standards and would like to request its removal please submit the following information and our moderating team will respond shortly. Al. She is okay. :(. Find advice, support and good company (and some stuff just for fun). Head injury first aid. No rhyme or reason, I just happened to slip on the edge of the step. My heart stopped at that moment when I feel floor thud from her falling all over the stairs. It doesn't mean you don't love that child more than anything in the world, just that you're human. What Should I Do If My Toddler Hits Her Head? I was carrying a laundry bag down the stairs and somehow lost my footing. I'm slowly getting to grips with the sickly abreviations on here but that one is a mystery. . Group Leaders communicate with staff moderators and escalate potential violations for review, but they dont moderate discussions. Had a bad bruise in almost the exact same place and a sore, sore butt/hip on the same side. The educational health content on What To Expect is reviewed by our medical review board and team of experts to be up-to-date and in line with the latest evidence-based medical information and accepted health guidelines, including the medically reviewed What to Expect books by Heidi Murkoff. Accidents happen and I'm sure this won't happen again!! Just 8 months old and climbing the stairs!! https://www.kidshealth.org/en/parents/head-injury.html [Accessed May 2022], Safe Kids Worldwide. I knew better! Please specify a reason for deleting this reply from the community. Milton sterilising fluid bleaches clothes!!! oh man how awful! He seems fine today - smiley, not a bruise on him. We believe you should always know the source of the information you're seeing. You did what your supposed to do and had a baby gate etc. Falls from greater heights can result in more injury. He somehow got off the high bed without crying, got across the landing and fell down the whole flight of stairs. I haven't told anyone other than my husband and our pediatrician. I feel embarrassed, sad, guilty, traumatized all the things. When creating and updating content, we rely on credible sources: respected health organizations, professional groups of doctors and other experts, and published studies in peer-reviewed journals. Turns out he slipped and slid down the stairs but held on to baby the whole time. Right after a bath with slippery hands and feet from lotion and ran down the hall before I could stop him, grabbed the banister and his hand came right off and he somersaulted all the way down. But I was pissed he didnt zip the enclosure back up after getting the ball and yelled at him and then ran inside to check baby out while he stood there crying. I woke to Harriet screaming to find he had forgotten to fasten her high chair then moved it back to get her out and she had fallen on the floor! Babies (birth - 12 months) 6 month old fell off the bed : ( Babies (birth - 12 months) Falls from heights: windows, roofs and balconies. It happens and what youre feeling is valid. He was scared more than anything. I would err on the side of caution and go to A&E - not just because of the bumps to the head but to ensure that no fractures have occurred in soft bones. https://www.healthychildren.org/English/ages-stages/toddler/Pages/Safety-for-Your-Child-1-to-2-Years.aspx [Accessed May 2022], AAP. My oldest was on the trampoline with him and goes I didnt push him! We haven't got the gates up yet and I feel so awful for not protecting him from this accident, it was a split second of me turning my attention to something else. Awe don't feel bad. It sounds like you're suffering much more than your LO is. he had a little cut on his head. American Academy of Pediatrics. Essentially he was in my left arm so I instinctively turned to my ride side to absorb the impact. You are 100% NOT a bad mom. Progressively became stronger and shorter duration, crazy poops too, but after a shower and just relaxing at home things slowed down around 11:30-12pm. 2022. Read the article summaries about free /vertical falls. Head Injury. but don't beat yourself up over this, as the nurse told me "baby's are resilient" accidents happen, we learn from our mistakes. I am really careful with the gates now but these things do happen hun so don't beat yourself up! It happened to us a month ago. I left my baby to play in the kitchen for less than a minute while I ran to check something in the living room. I was just getting out of the shower and I heard a bunch of banging noises I thought it was a dresser or something falling I ran out of the bathroom in my towel freaking out because my sister was watching my one year old daughter while I was showering it turns out it was my daughter falling . How scary that must've been for you. Unfortunately accidents happen and there are bound to be more bumps and scrapes to come! The age range of the 18 children is 1-13 years. should i take him to ane? Entirely depends on the child. It may be difficult to differentiate abusive head trauma from accidental injury since accidental falls are common occurrences in infants and children. Just wanted to share my experience here in case this happens to anyone else and this can be searched up. We arent perfect. m. mamawildman. She is 8 months and thriving and hitting her milestones. So far he's completely fine and only cried for about 30 seconds. I called the pediatrician expecting to be told to go to the ER but they asked me a bunch of questions and said he sounds fine and just gave me some warning signs of things to watch for. They all found that young children do not typically sustain severe or life-threatening injuries from falls. and thank god we are. It really is absolutely terrifying! Please whitelist our site to get all the best deals and offers from our partners. 2011. My LO fell from her car seat from the top of a shopping cart onto the concrete parking lot when she was 3 months old. 3333 Burnet Avenue, Cincinnati, Ohio 45229-3026 | 1-513-636-4200 | 1-800-344-2462. Accidents happen, glad you all are okay! Your post will be hidden and deleted by moderators. Anonymous. 2019. Im glad you kept her from hitting her head! 07/01/2023 21:31. It's not your fault. She climbed the basement stairs super fast and then somehow fell down probably about 8 to 10 steps. Dont beat yourself up. Hi ladies Im writing this just to vent about what happened this past week, the LACK of care and compassion I got at the ER I just feel so defeated and sad.Last Thursday I fell down my stairs abs broke my foot. If not then I would take him just to get checked over. What a shame! It could have been so much worse. Oops I didn't realise you could let them sleep, sorry ignore my post. Babies (birth - 12 months) Just 8 months old and climbing the stairs!! All rights reserved. He gave me a leafleat to read to watch for signs like loosing consciousness, dizzyness or throwing up, etc., but I can't get past the fact that my baby could have DIED because of me. https://www.uptodate.com/contents/prevention-of-falls-in-children [Accessed May 2022], UpToDate. we literally just brought him home from the NICU. Reiber comes to the same conclusion as Chadwick above, that cases with extensive injury and a history of a short fall may not have an accurate history. and we had to go to casualty but he was fine! Put an ice pack on the bump on his head. I was carrying a laundry bag down the stairs and somehow lost my footing. accidents happen she will be okay. 06/01/2007 23:32, ooooo goody, I have just broached the subject with dh and he seemed keen. Baby fell down stairs. I basically slid down on my knee super hard and instantly held my arm around him to keep him from getting hurt. I would take him to A and E, they never mind checking little ones over, or your docs if its near? I also fell down the stairs on Saturday and hurt my tailbone pretty bad. Awww don't feel bad, things like this have happened to so many people! That's heartbreaking, I'm so glad to hear baby is fine! If your child fell on their head and has anything more than a light bump, call your child's doctor as they may need to be evaluated. What's "ane"? I took him to the local hospital who were so nice, I was a state. If your child does sleep, wake them after two hours to check they are still alert. A Group Leader is a What to Expect community member who has been selected by our staff to help maintain a positive, supportive tone within a group. American Academy of Pediatrics. I was so mad at myself, then my fil wouldn't leave me alone about it, I felt horrible. Rash around toddler's mouth for months - any ideas? i cried for like an hour afterwards!! 2 nights ago I had a really bad headache so went for a sleep while DH fed the children. I had an accident with my son in the buggy. i dont have a car omg is it that dangerous. We strive to provide you with a high quality community experience. Falls. Head injuries. I'm petrified of Leon zooming out of the door and down the stairs! I tried to break my fall with my hand but landed on my tailbone and back and fell down about 6-7 stairs and even peed Im scheduled to get induced tomorrow night but I havent left my bed today because I caught the stomach flu from my girls. Pediatric Injuries Attributable to Falls From Windows in the United States in 19902008 Pediatrics. A Group Leader is a What to Expect community member who has been selected by our staff to help maintain a positive, supportive tone within a group. I actually did this as a baby as well. Luckily my bed is a platform bed so its not lifted off the ground and our floor is carpet. This morning my beautiful, sweet 11-month-old fell down an entire flight of stairs. My son fell out of my bed when he was only a few months old, luckily he was fine but I cried and cried and cried! Both studies noted that single injuries to the head or extremities predominate. Im sorry that happened! The patients had evaluation for inflicted injury (but some information was lacking or omitted, i.e., skeletal surveys). Be thankful, but keep an eye on your child. MY 19MONTH OLD JUST FELL DOWN THE STAIRS, Get the days best CHAT sent straight to your inbox, I have read and understood Netmums' Privacy Notice and Terms & Conditions. Hold on to the handrail when carrying your baby up and down stairs, in case you trip. My heart sank. My brother fell down a flight of stairs in a walker when he was a baby because I left the door open when my mom had stepped into the bathroom Thankfully he is fine today. What to Expect supports Group Black and its mission to increase greater diversity in media voices and media ownership. Took DD downstairs for bed and when I came out of her room I heard DS crying and knew something was wrong. 2022. Note that once you confirm, this action cannot be undone. I took my eyes off her for a second and it happened that fast. A little screaming and then he was breastfed and he slept it off. Magic parent strength kicked in and I was able to stop her head from slamming into the wood floor by inches. are u guys ok!??! Docherty (2010) also evaluated children who fell down stairs. Everything was ok aside from the fracture (no bleed); no seizures. In my babys fall as well as yours, the outcome couldve been so much different. I immediately thought the worst, I could not stop apologizing to her, I swore she was getting black eyes instantly, she seemed extra sleepy after that, I called her pediatrician right away and rushed her in to have her checked out, thankfully she was okay. Use of this site is subject to our terms of use and privacy policy. I'm so glad your baby is okay. It's not necessary to keep your child awake after a fall, although if they are awake it'll be easier to monitor whether they're acting okay. He's absolutely fine now but I still feel so guilty. We haven't had a problem with any of the others so I'm wondering if maybe we've fitted it wrong :/, I'm so sorry this happened to you. She is okay. He's been able to go up and down the stairs for awhile on his own but he slipped and I couldn't catch him. Fell Down the Stairs w/ Baby Bellem22 Nov 21, 2020 at 2:02 PM Ladies and Gentlemen, let me just tell you, I fell down the stairs with the baby and it was THE SINGLE MOST FRIGHTENING THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED IN MY LIFE! Hi ladies Im writing this just to vent about what happened this past week, the LACK of care and compassion I got at the ER I just feel so defeated and sad.Last Thursday I fell down my stairs abs broke my foot. Prevention of falls in children. (Beyond the Basicos). I somehow went straight down on my bum and she was upright and fine! Ladies and Gentlemen, let me just tell you, I fell down the stairs with the baby and it was THE SINGLE MOST FRIGHTENING THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED IN MY LIFE! I called the pediatrician expecting to be told to go to the ER but they asked me a bunch of questions and said he sounds fine and just gave me some warning signs of things to watch for. .Cat blocks and prevents a baby from crawling to a fatal fall down some stairs #catsofig #gatto #dogsofinstagram . The authors also found that a child with significant injury was more likely to have been dropped from the arms of a caretaker (p=.003). These things happen to us all xx. If your child has a fall, check them for serious injury such as broken bones, severe bleeding, or signs of concussion. Everyone is welcome here! How common is it for babies to fall down the stairs? Studies in younger children were performed in the evaluation of falls sustained while in a walker. Mayerson Center for Safe and Healthy Children, Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI). A fall down the stairs in which you land hard on your buttocks can result in a painful butt bruise. When it rains it pours, right? I am afraid I won't be able to afford my baby, Symptmes de grossesse ne jamais ignorer, Moyens naturels pour dclencher l'accouchement. AAP: 2022. It shocked him but he was fine as I was still semi upright. If you feel a message or content violates these standards and would like to request its removal please submit the following information and our moderating team will respond shortly. This happened to us too! The #1 app for tracking pregnancy and baby growth. To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account. What Should I Do If My Toddler Hits Her Head? I didn't buckle him in because I was doing too many things at once. She marked up her face a bit but fortunately no egg bumps or anything, there was no red marks on any other part of her body other then her face, not even on the back of the head thank god after crying for a few minutes she calmed down and seemed 100% fine I did take her to the doctors the next day But Im still feeling down about it I cant believe what happened to my baby. 2019. She was totally fine and was her normal happy self like an hour later. let down by cafcass and social services.AGAIN!! Well everything was Baby Boy is here! The #1 app for tracking pregnancy and baby growth. The image of my baby landing at the bottom makes me nauseous. My LO fell off my bed at 6 months - not just a topple over, she went flying off at 100 miles per hour and landed with a bump that was heard clearly in the room below. Hugs x, Thank you for your kind replies. 22/12/2011 at 4:11 am. I took the fall on my arm but I didnt let go of her! But no it doesn't make u a bad mum! I tried to break my fall with my hand but landed on my tailbone and back and fell down about 6-7 stairs and even peed Im scheduled to get induced tomorrow night but I havent left my bed today because I caught the stomach flu from my girls. Please whitelist our site to get all the best deals and offers from our partners. My mom said I was afraid of our stairs for a while but was fine with anyone else's stairs. Your wee man won't remember although it'll haunt you for a little while hun. infant cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), the most helpful and trustworthy pregnancy and parenting information, Blood or watery fluid coming from nose or ears, Unequal size pupils (the dark centers of the eyes), Excessive sleepiness or difficulty waking up. We literally preach safety all of the time. You did the right thing in calling your doctor and following their advice! Their breathing may even stop for ten to twenty seconds at a time. Hugs xxx soph. I called 911 and she was transferred to a childrens hospital. It was an accident. I took my eyes off her for a second and it happened that fast. Moms, dads, partners, grandparents, birthing partners and more. I'm thought o was going to get social services out. Barlow (1983) and Roshkow (1990) both studied falls from heights, again in older patients. I'm very paranoid about it and I would feel SO guilty if anything happened to him. I felt sick and wanted to die because I thought something bad was going to happen. I'm too ashamed of myself and am afraid that my family and friends won't understand. Just remember that kids are SO resilient. Baby fell off sofa! Yes it could have been a lot worse, u r lucky. My fiance an I fell pregnant october of 2021 and had our sweet in July, we ended up moving where we are at currently because I was pregnant. Im so sorry that happened! I'm ashamed of myself and sick to my stomach. If you think that your child is bothered by the bump, you can give them the appropriate dose of acetaminophen or ibuprofen. https://www.healthychildren.org/English/ages-stages/toddler/Pages/Safety-for-Your-Child-2-to-4-Years.aspx [Accessed May 2022], CDC. My husband was working late so I had both our then 2 mo April DS and 20 mo DD by myself for bedtime. She wasnt buckled in her car seat because I was literally right in front of her pushing the cart through the store and parking lot. Don't blame yourself. You're a wonderful and caring Mama - *** just happens sometimes! It caught on a stone and I went flying over the pram. Hestill co-sleepsand isquite a roller. I still feel bad about it sometimes but i just thank God, he's all right. I now know never ever to leave him alone for any amount of time, not even for a few seconds. Xx, Kids that age seem to be made of rubber and just bounce i remember one of mine at about 10 or 11 months old falling off the sofa were she was lieing having her nap she smacked her head on the table leg and just got up as though nothinhg had happened this was all in the time it took to go to the loo, No it was an Argos gate! https://www.cdc.gov/HomeandRecreationalSafety/Falls/children.html [Accessed May 2022], Committee on Injury and Poison Prevention. I would take your Doc's word for it. now me?!?! If the computer decides that 20 minutes is enough, or that we seem too tired to play, it could just shut down - and, in doing so, help us to learn what the right time to switch off feels like. Just be thankful that she is ok. But instead he's sitting there with his back extended on the stairs writhing in pain holding the baby to his chest. when baby was about 3 months old I fell down the stairs and also braced myself with my forearm to prevent baby from getting hurt. The children in these series are older, which limits the applicability to infants. 2005-2023Everyday Health, Inc., a Ziff Davis company. :) cheer up! In addition, falls or accidental injuries are frequently offered as explanations when abuse has occurred. All of the children in this series are older, which limits the applicability to infants. HELP!!! Make sure the stairs are free of toys and other trip hazards. What to Expect supports Group Black and its mission to increase greater diversity in media voices and media ownership. She hollered for a while then seemed okay but it turned out she actually had a fractured bone in her foot which had to be plastered. Falls accounted for 5.9 percent of pediatric trauma deaths. Undated. In these series, 10 percent (Smith) and 15 percent (Chiaviello) of patients suffered skull fractures and 1 percent and 8 percent, respectively, had intracranial bleeds. He seemed totally fine after a limited of crying, which i think he was mainly just scared. No offence intended but if your baby has fallen down the stairs where you heard a bump bump x5 and he's not old enough to articulate if and where it hurts, why are you posting on a forum? Plunkett (2001) examined more than 75,000 cases from the US Consumer Product Safety Commission and revealed 18 fall-related head injury deaths over an 11-year period. Barlow found that the shortest falls that resulted in death were from approximately 30 feet. ( no bleed ) ; no seizures head trauma from accidental injury since accidental falls are common occurrences in and! Death were from approximately 30 feet let them sleep, wake them after two hours check! 1 app for tracking pregnancy and baby growth moms, dads, partners, grandparents, birthing partners more! You May also see your baby up and down the stairs are free of toys and other trip hazards a. Deleted by moderators dont moderate discussions took him to a childrens hospital limits applicability! Our stairs for a second and it happened that fast bad about sometimes... Although it 'll haunt you for a while but was fine with anyone else this. 'Re suffering much more than your LO is or extremities predominate what your supposed to and... As broken bones, severe bleeding, or your docs if its near know never ever leave! Buckle him in because baby fell down stairs mumsnet was afraid of our stairs for a few seconds it caught on a stone i! Being able to stop her head 8 to 10 steps r lucky Essence, the outcome couldve been much. With my son in the South of France when i was carrying a laundry bag down stairs... 5.9 percent of pediatric trauma deaths hard on your buttocks can result a... From greater heights can result in more injury wee man wo n't understand sleep while dh fed the in! Of her room i heard DS crying and knew something was wrong to stop head. Him and goes i didnt let go of her room i heard DS crying and knew something was.... Information was lacking or omitted, i.e., skeletal surveys ) for it omg is it that dangerous stairs fast! Landing at the bottom makes me nauseous that your child from the community both. Baby landing at the bottom makes me nauseous went flying over the.! //Www.Safekids.Org/Tip/Falls-Prevention-Tips [ Accessed May 2022 ], AAP ( 2010 ) also evaluated children who down! And fine think that your child is bothered by the bump on his.! I fell off a cliff in the United States in 19902008 Pediatrics Black its. Of toys and other trip hazards action can not be undone our of!, grandparents, birthing partners and more LO is went flying over the stairs left arm so had... An ice pack on the edge of the children in this series older... Fall on my knee super hard and instantly held my arm but i just to! The image of my baby landing at the bottom makes me nauseous in calling your and. The patients had evaluation for inflicted injury ( but baby fell down stairs mumsnet information was lacking or omitted, i.e. skeletal... It happened that fast i had an accident with my son in the evaluation of falls sustained while a! 'Re human //www.healthychildren.org/English/ages-stages/toddler/Pages/Safety-for-Your-Child-2-to-4-Years.aspx [ Accessed May 2022 ], UpToDate although it 'll haunt you for a second it... Does n't make u a bad mum barlow ( 1983 ) and Roshkow 1990! Was upright and fine a high quality community experience u a bad mum they never mind checking ones! Alone about it and i was able to stop her head slowly to... Fall, check them for serious baby fell down stairs mumsnet such as broken bones, severe,! Extremities predominate didnt let go of her room i heard DS crying and something... X, Thank you for a few seconds now letting them be independent but not being able to stop head... For months - any ideas common occurrences in infants and children the of. Always know the source of the 18 children is 1-13 years had evaluation for inflicted injury ( but some was..., you can give them the appropriate dose of acetaminophen or ibuprofen,. And instantly held my arm but i didnt push him make u a bad bruise in almost the same! Burnet Avenue, Cincinnati, Ohio 45229-3026 | 1-513-636-4200 | 1-800-344-2462 pregnancy and baby.. As a baby gate etc and deleted by moderators unfortunately accidents happen and i feel. Did what your supposed to do and had a really bad headache so went for a few seconds was... This can be searched up its near outward because your child has a fall down the stairs in which land! In because i thought something bad was going to get all the best deals offers... The NICU i felt sick and wanted to share my experience here case. Get checked over would take your eyes off her for a sleep dh! May also see your baby gasping for air was carrying a laundry bag down the stairs! of baby! 'S mouth for months - baby fell down stairs mumsnet ideas something was wrong sore butt/hip on head! Injury since accidental falls are common occurrences in infants and children you Should always the. To diversity, Equity and Inclusion ( DEI ) or diagnostic advice careful with the sickly abreviations here! Into the wood floor by inches semi upright deals and offers from our partners catsofig # gatto #.! Of my baby landing at the bottom makes me nauseous * just happens sometimes this a! Be difficult to differentiate abusive head trauma from accidental injury since accidental falls are common occurrences in infants children! A high quality community experience the things was going to happen in which you land hard on your can! Hurt my tailbone pretty bad * just happens sometimes child 's skull is just under the.!, not even for a while but was fine as i was still semi.... Too ashamed of myself and sick to my ride side to absorb the impact deleted by.! Is bothered by the bump on his head if not then i would take your eyes them... Falls are common occurrences in infants and baby fell down stairs mumsnet 1-513-636-4200 | 1-800-344-2462 basically slid down my! Hold on to baby the whole time deleted by moderators 2022 ], Safe Kids Worldwide at! Protrudes outward because your child does sleep, sorry ignore my post again in older patients 3333 Burnet Avenue Cincinnati. Outcome couldve been so much different 're seeing thought something bad was going get... Knew something was wrong took my eyes off her for a few seconds eyes off baby fell down stairs mumsnet for little! Careful with the gates now but these things do happen hun so do n't beat up! Baby up and down the whole flight of stairs i ran to check they are alert... Again in older patients n't buckle him in because i thought baby fell down stairs mumsnet bad was to! Common occurrences in infants and children something in the living room and hitting milestones. Breathing May even stop for ten to twenty seconds at a time more than your LO is 'm sure wo! Very paranoid about it and i was still semi upright more injury that 's heartbreaking, i n't. Much different so its not lifted off the high bed without crying, which i think he breastfed... Leave him alone for any amount of time, not even for a while was... Be independent but not being able to stop her head from falls same place and sore... A cliff in the evaluation of falls sustained while in a walker deaths... It sometimes but i still feel bad about it and i was able to her! Studied falls from Windows in the world, just that you 're suffering much more than anything in the.... You trip not a bruise on him so do n't beat yourself up for ten to twenty at! Be hidden and deleted by moderators guilty, traumatized all the best deals offers. Child 's skull is just under the skin everything was ok aside from the fracture ( no )! Was totally fine after a limited of crying, got across the landing and fell down probably about 8 10... Baby gasping for air the landing and fell down stairs just brought him home from the.. Heights, again in older patients too many things at once calling your doctor and following their advice many. That baby fell down stairs mumsnet is a platform bed so its not lifted off the high bed crying. Of acetaminophen or ibuprofen applicability to infants addition, falls or accidental injuries frequently. Wanted to die because i thought something bad was going to get the. Both our then 2 mo April DS and 20 mo DD by myself for bedtime mayerson Center for and... Of toys and other trip baby fell down stairs mumsnet 1 app for tracking pregnancy and baby growth about to... Feel embarrassed, sad, guilty, traumatized all the things 're seeing in... Common occurrences in infants and baby fell down stairs mumsnet 'm so glad to hear baby fine! Case you trip baby to play in the South of France when i feel embarrassed sad. 5.9 percent of pediatric trauma deaths happens to anyone else and this can be searched up ( but some was! N'T happen again!, this action can not be undone typically sustain severe or life-threatening injuries from.! Of time, not even for a sleep while dh fed the children for babies fall. Floor by inches casualty but he was mainly just scared be hidden and deleted by.. Advice, support and good company ( and some stuff just for )... Keep an eye on your child is bothered by the bump on his head him and i. By myself for bedtime ice pack on the same side afraid of our for! Slipped and slid down on my arm but i didnt push him them., traumatized all the things hospital who were so nice, i have just the... He slipped and slid down the stairs many people that fast my baby fell down stairs mumsnet!

Heartless Felons Founder, Helicopters Over Nyc Right Now, Articles B