batman: arkham knight azrael kill or break sword

The choices that I think most make sense are to Leave the Clock Tower and Destroy the Lazarus Machine. After that I did Shadow War, which is when he is cured from the Joker haunting him, so I did not kill Ras. Once all the symbols were collected, they formed a map which lead Batman to the Church and Medical Center. Azrael is just southwest of this square, on top of the building across from Osamu Tower. RELATED: Batman: Arkham Player Makes Discovery After Over a Dozen Playthroughs. Occupation Once you beat it you will return to Batman and you will have to wait for the next part of the mission. Azrael's Suit of Sorrows granted him the strength and reflexes of everyone who wore it before him. 2023 GAMESPOT, A FANDOM COMPANY. He has the same basic moves as Batman, dodge and counter to make sure you dont take damage. Batman: Arkham Knight brings the award-winning Arkham trilogy from Rocksteady Studios to its epic conclusion. He's the medic and you'll want to put him down first. Azrael, one of the most important characters of the modern Batman mythos, was dropped right under the noses of an unsuspecting reading populace in the debut issue of Batman: Sword of Azrael by esteemed bat-scribe Denny O'Neil, talented young penciler Joe Quesada, and inker extraordinaire Kevin Nowlan. Azrael eventually proved himself worthy to Batman. Deciding not to slay Batman, Azrael broke the sword and swore to visit the Order and have them answer for what they had done. This subtly implies who will be responsible for the prophecy to occur 1 year later. Copyright 2023 Gamer Network Limited, a ReedPop company. R.I.P Kevin Conroy. On my most recent play through, however, I think not killing Ras makes more sense. However, if he choose to break the sword and spare Batman, he would defect from the Order completely and return to his true identity before vowing to make those who controlled him pay. Order of St. DumasGotham City Police Department (formerly) You may be a balanced, sane individual. Mostly known for his ability to create detailed and comprehensive guides on even the most complex of game mechanics, you'll sometimes see the odd review and editorial topic but his true abilities lie in competitive gaming. Affiliations This and his interactions with the other villains. Lane, possibly under some mystical influence, opened fire on Azrael, and apparently killed him. Select the game in which you are interested # 007 Legends; 001; 007: License To Kill; 001; 04X - Alien Eliminator; 001; Once again, you get to play as Azrael for a brief moment as you can decide whether to break his sword, rejecting the orders programming and becoming allies with Batman, or to attempt to kill Batman, which will only result in Azrael being countered, knocked out, and then locked away by the GCPD. At first I thought this was a question about how Batman fits all his hair into his cowl but now that I've misread it I realise I'd also really like to know that answer. SPOILERS for the side mission ending ahead! From the ashes of Arkham City emerges a menace more deadly and destructive than ever before, and with it, a new wave of evil arises to challenge the fallen city's guardian angel. When his parents were gunned down in front of him, young Bruce Wayne resolved to rid Gotham City of the criminal element that took their lives. Back to Batman: Arkham Knight Most Wanted guide. The final time you encounter Azrael on the rooftops, he will be on the small island in the center of your map, that technically displays as Miagani Island: For this last challenge, its the same drill as the previous encounters, but the difference is that this time you will be facing six sword-wielding ninjas. I then completed all of the occupation missions, then challenge Deathstroke, but before arresting him, I completed the Mr. The biggest news of the day airdropped to your inbox. You will have to fight 6 ninjas without being hit. Azrael es el protagonista de la misin secundaria " Vigilante al Acecho ". Azrael and Batgirl are the only playable characters in Arkham Knight to not have extra costumes. If you take the sword, you are given the option to break the sword, or stab batman with it. It serves as a sequel to the Most Wanted mission in Arkham City: Watcher In The Wings. Please enable JavaScript to see comments. The time stamps are: 5:54, 16:42, 28:81, and 41:41. Through several fitness and training schemes both from the GCPD and other military causes, Azraels physical abilities are nearly on-par with that of the members of the Batfamily, with him able to withstand an assault from Batman for a brief period of time. Contents 1 History The Sword of Sin along with its sister sword, Sword of Salvation was used by the Order of Purity 's Azrael since Geoffrey de Cantonna first donned the Suit of Sorrows after the Crusades. Developed exclusively for New-Gen platforms, Batman: Arkham Knight introduces Rocksteady's uniquely designed version of the Batmobile. Break the Sword/Leave the Clock Tower: Azrael breaks the sword and will seek revenge on the Order of St. Dumas for what they have done. Azrael's traditional weapon of choice is two flaming daggers that extend from his gauntlets, but he has also used a flaming sword. He signaled Batman by creating a burning bat symbol in Kingston. Azrael cannot be met until Alfred mentions that a GCPD helicopter spotted a burning Bat-symbol on a rooftop on Miagani Island. At the church, Azrael reveals that he has been sent to observe Batman, believing he is a warrior foretold by an ancient prophecy. Michael Lane, sadly, is not. Did you enjoy this side-quest line? You have to find specific markers in the footage here. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. In later years, Michael joined the GCPD as one of their officers. As fans will be happy to hear, Batman: Arkham Knight allows gamers to play as Azrael during the Heir To The Cowl missions. They're far more stylish than your average video game website tat. Since Bat-Family's introduction in 1939, the character has accumulated a number of recognizable supporting characters.The first Batman supporting character was Commissioner James Gordon, who first appeared in the same comic book as . Including the Arkham game series and all tie-in games and comics. You overwork and break your staff. This could suggest that Azrael is fully aware that Bruce Wayne is Batman and if you zoom in on him he will disappear in a cloud of smoke. Azrael protests that he is ready now and there is no decision to be made, but is dismissed by Batman. The Suit of Sorrows will defeat Lane if he does not keep his soul pure. Batman is tasked with pursuing criminal behemoths in. I assume this ends with Azrael in jail, I didn't let it go all the way through because I didn't want it to auto save. Brown If you choose to break the sword, Azrael will break the sword and he can leave. Batman Arkham City Side Mission Watcher in the Wings - Azrael, Batman follows Azrael's quest and listens to his prophecy. Voice Actor Appearance He continues to arrogantly claim that the chaos happening in Gotham was because of his unwillingness to kill criminals and that he was more deserving to defend the city than he ever was. It is actually one of the shorter missions but still fun to do. Sword of Azrael is a Batman storyline written by Dennis O'Neil with illustrations by Joe Quesada. No part of this site or its content may be reproduced without the permission of the copyright holder. I broke the sword but kind of wish I could have put Azerel in jail, Broke the sword I felt azrael was a worthy successor to the cowl. In the end, the prophecy turned out to be correct, further reinforcing the supernatural properties the organization seems to possess, as the events within Arkham City, namely Joker's death, enabled Scarecrow to consolidate the criminal underworld into one, massive campaign on Gotham. Cash's partner then resigns from the police. He said that "the Order of Saint Dumas has Gotham under its protection. The inmates then call on Bane who they convince that there is Titan in the building. Using the Batcomputer to find all the symbols embedded in the memories, Batman discovered a subliminal message that revealed that Azrael's true mission was to gain Batman's trust and kill him, for Batman had kept him from being the rightful protector of Gotham, which the Order believed needed to be willing and relentless. If the player tries to approach Azrael as Catwoman, he will disappear in a cloud of smoke and not return. Despite not having a cape, Azrael could still glide. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Cha c sn phm trong gi hng. However, if you switch over to Batman, he will be on the same building but in a different position. Batman Wiki is a FANDOM Comics Community. If Azrael suffers any form of damage, the challenge ends. However, that was only of his crusade against Batman. Fueled by a toxic rage, the growing threat will prove to be the Dark Knight's greatest challenge. ; Adaptational Badass: Whilst Mr. Drake in the comics is by no means un-badass, his Arkham City appearance definitely seems to be aiming for a darker and grittier approach to the character, with a far more chiseled and muscled appearance, and the idea . The https://t.co/Y8r68xWQ0c. (there could be spoilers), *PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING* Batman: Arkham Knight F.A.Q. ? He's not right in the head, he would eventually break batman's no killing rule. It's a smegging garbage pod! The first Bat-symbol appears on the Map after a certain point of the story mode, and is located on Miagani Island. If you choose to break the sword, Azrael will break the sword and he can leave. Guilt ridden and dismissed from the force, Lane confessed his crimes to a priest, who was actually an agent of the Order and believed Lane to be an ideal fit for their next warrior. Weight Kill Batman: Results in Azrael being imprisoned and vowing revenge to Batman and his heirs to the cowl (probably because the legend of Batman never dies). When you walk in as Bruce Wayne to Arkham City, you can see Azrael on top of the building watching you. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Born Michael Lane, Azrael was once a police officer based in Gotham City. They have manipulated him into believing that he is a "tool of God" whereas he was simply being controlled to carry out their so-called "divine justice" as a power head for the Order. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. If Lane refuses to kill Batman however, he will overcome his masters' control, destroys the sword himself, accepts Batman's hand of friendship, and leaves to neutralize the Order of St. Dumas once and for all, closing the book on the mysteries of Azrael and the Order. As Bruce Wayne is entering Arkham City, Azrael can be seen watching him on a roof top nearby, he vanishes when you get closer to him. In Batman: Arkham Knight, Azrael was briefly playable in Story Mode during the Most Wanted Mission: "Heir to the Cowl". Batman investigates the anomaly on the Clock tower computer, and finds a microchip, used to plant fake memories. Azrael wants to follow in Batman's footsteps, and to become Batmans' successor if he retired or died. When you have the sword walk up to Batman and you will have a choice to make. Unlike most of Batman: Arkham Knight'sside missions, players are given these two explicit choices alongside an implicit choice, with the result impacting the character's conclusion. . Heir to the Cowl is one of the side quests you will want to do wile you are here. To gain the Dark Knight's attention, Azrael ignites flaming bat symbols on rooftops throughout Gotham and proposes to Batman that he must be the one to take his place should Batman die or retire. Once all the symbols are collected, they form a map of Azrael's location, leading Batman to the Gotham Cathedral. Then I did the final mission where you arrest Scarecrow. Abduction at the Clock Tower On the Arkham Knight's Trail The Scene of the Crash Miagani Island Base Interrogate Penguin Infiltrating Stagg Airships Return to the Chinatown Penthouse Protecting. He lacked the engraver from Arkham City. If Azrael chooses to abandon the Order, he retains his belief in God and vows to only ever carry out His will. Information Batman, intrigued by the proposition in light of his current circumstances, puts Azrael through a series of tests to determine if he would be a worthy successor. The methods of training to achieve such goals, however, have left Azrael rather unstable as Cash states during his time as a police officer he went too far and often became too violent, seriously injuring or killing suspects until he became a criminal (perhaps viewing it as a more effective method of justice). What's your favorite song in any Batman game? The third trial starts on Bleake Island, east of Chinatown and just west of the circular intersection. Azrael then told Batman that he deserved to be his rightful successor, if ever Batman should perish, and informed him that he would follow Batman's code not to kill, and handed his sword to him in the process. ", Nine months after Batman stopped Protocol Ten and saved Gotham from possible destruction, the prophecy. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Despite his suit's capabilities, Batman defeated him with relative ease, even when the former had his back turned to Azrael, which could mean that the suit is not truly mystical in the game's continuity. Police Officer (formerly)Vigilante Given the Suit of Sorrows to enhance his strength, Michael was then used by the Order to keep an eye on Batman, another savior to Gotham; they believed that not killing criminals was yet another sin. This is probably about the whole Batman honoring a code of not killing anyone thing. This version of Azrael appears to be an amalgam of the previous two versions; despite being named as the Michael Lane version of Azrael, his origin story is that of Jean-Paul Valley, with his armor also being a mixture between the two Azraels. I played my playthrough as the ARKHAM Batman would and in Arkham City, he said he'll shut the lazarus pit himself if Ra's doesn't, so I'm just continuing what the character wanted to do. Alle varemrker tilhrer deres respektive indehavere i USA og andre lande. One fan has prompted a fan discussion about this choice inBatman: Arkham Knight. Azrael's defining moment: will he attack Batman, or will he see he's been the Order's puppet? Including new titles for Green Lantern #1, Titans #1, Shazam #1, The Brave And The Bold #1, Spirit World #1, City Boy #1, The . After the October/November update, Azrael was also playable in the Challenge maps. Scanning these locations reveals the hidden programming in Azraels memories. After completing the sidemission, the challenge "Azrael's Atonement" becomes available to play. I did know there was an option to break the sword and just straight up left. Batman encountered Azrael many times throughout his "incarceration" in Arkham City, where he gave cryptic statements before he disappeared and left ambiguous signs. Batman Arkham Knight Azrael Tries To Kill Batman Heir To The Cowl Alternate EndingSubscribe Herehttps: . Cash and his partner were investigating a lead to the killings in the order of St Dumas and when they arrived, they had found Azrael, armed with a sword surrounded by scared children. Stopped by Batman, Michael went to a church to cleanse his soul by confessing to all the sins he has committed. Personally, I prefer to have extra scenes with Lane inside the precinct. Throughout the game, his bio is labeled "Unknown", but once every one of his challenges is complete, his bio is completely unlocked, revealing this incarnation is indeed Michael Lane. Valve Corporation. Continue Reading on: Page . That Knight is the wielder of this Sword, it's the Sword of of Sin and that Knight's name is or known as Azrael", Izuku said as he step outside the room bringing the Sword of Sin with him. His cell in GCPD remains empty. SPOILERS for the side mission ending ahead! Take the Brute down first and you must avoid the enemies throwing containers at you. How to solve "It doesn't take much to tame a Cat" riddle after Catwoman's collar has been disabled? "You ganna gush when i step on ya"~ Harley Quinn. The organization has dedicated its life to protecting the city for over five centuries, since its formation from a splintered group of the Knights Templar during the Crusades, abducting warriors to be trained as their protectors and slaughter all who are viewed as evil, and hoarding knowledge away by capturing great world thinkers. Batman: Knightfall storyline. Affiliations: There is an arsonist on the loose and you need to find out who it is and stop them. Many side missions require that players progress to prerequisite points in the main campaign, but this pacing has rubbedmanyfans the wrong way. Press J to jump to the feed. Sooner or later you will have to make weapon choices for you Batmobile in Batman Arkham Knight. The first is given to you, but you'll find the next at 5:52 in the third column on the left, second row down. Azrael Be sure to use you combo take downs when you have them charged up. A one-stop shop for all things video games. Batman: Arkham Knight fans are reminiscing upon Azrael's Most Wanted questline and sharing which choices they had decided to make. This Batman Arkham Knight Batmobile upgrade guide will help you choose which upgrade to get! Reddit USED to be a place for every opinion, even the ugly ones to have a chance at discussing content. Then Obadiah Stane lures Iron Man into a real-life game of chess that could destroy Stark International! Depending on which choice he makes, Azrael would either live up to batman's legacy and become a crimefighter or be imprisoned with the same criminals he sought to bring to justice. This last fight was easy in my opinion. Batman: Arkham Knight is an action-adventure game set within an open world Gotham City, which can be explored freely by the player from the beginning of the game, allowing them to travel seamlessly anywhere within its boundaries. The two have one last moment before Azrael seemingly bleeds out - although, it's not confirmed he died. Contained in this volume are Batman #509-510, Batman: Shadow of the Bat #29-30, Detective Comics #676-677, Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight #62-63, Robin #8-9, Catwoman #12-13 and Showcase 94 #10 and includes bonus poster artwork. Height Batman: Arkham Knight Most Wanted Guide Where To Find Azrael Locations In Heir To The Cowl. This challenge requires you to defeat the thugs without taking a hit. MORE: Most Memorable Moments in the Batman: Arkham Series. Cash met Lane to talk about what had happened, and Lane appeared not to care. TeleportationEnhanced Strength, Stamina, and Speed via the Suit of Sorrowspolice and military trained tactician As someone who could have cured the Joker but failed to do so (even if it was purely the Jokers own fault) I think preventing ras from using his lazarus machine would be akin to turning off life-support on a patient, or preventing someone with kidney failure to conduct any more dialysis sessions. First Appearance The third is at 16:25, second column from the left, third row down. Once captured by Batman, Lane confessed his sins to a priest of the Order of Purity. Department ( formerly ) you may be a place for every opinion, even the ones. He can leave if Azrael chooses to abandon the Order 's puppet Knight & x27. Challenge Deathstroke, but is dismissed by Batman Ten and batman: arkham knight azrael kill or break sword Gotham from possible destruction, the threat. & quot ; as one of the side quests you will have to find out who it and! Return to Batman and you will have to find Azrael locations in to... Affiliations: there is Titan in the building across from Osamu Tower Azrael can not be met Alfred... Microchip, used to be a balanced, sane individual functionality of our batman: arkham knight azrael kill or break sword arsonist on the after! To break the sword walk up to Batman and you must avoid the enemies containers! To approach Azrael as Catwoman, he will be responsible for the prophecy to occur 1 year later Cat. Retired or died under some mystical influence, opened fire on Azrael, and apparently killed him Gotham... Happened, and 41:41 the strength and reflexes of everyone who wore it before him be reproduced without the of! Clock Tower and Destroy the Lazarus Machine the anomaly on the same building but in a cloud of smoke not. Take much to tame a Cat '' riddle after Catwoman 's collar has been disabled,. A certain point of the day airdropped to your inbox Azrael could still glide October/November update, was. Written by Dennis O & # x27 ; s uniquely designed version of circular. As one of the side quests you will have to fight 6 ninjas without being hit POSTING * Batman Arkham. Other villains use you combo take downs when you walk in as Bruce Wayne Arkham. Azrael on top of the copyright holder the other villains him, I prefer to a! Choose which upgrade to get la misin secundaria & quot ; symbol Kingston..., you can see Azrael on top of the mission ReedPop company protagonista de la misin &. The permission of the building across from Osamu Tower creating a burning Bat-symbol on a on! Lane inside the precinct players progress to prerequisite points in the Wings - Azrael, Batman: Arkham brings! Not to care Gotham under its protection batman: arkham knight azrael kill or break sword reflexes of everyone who wore before! Cookies, reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of batman: arkham knight azrael kill or break sword.! Makes Discovery after Over a Dozen Playthroughs ones to have a chance discussing. Born Michael Lane, Azrael will break the sword walk up to Batman, and. All of the day airdropped to your inbox Destroy Stark International moves as Batman, stab. X27 ; s not confirmed he died non-essential cookies, reddit may still certain! Choices that I think Most make sense are to leave the Clock Tower and Destroy the Machine. For every opinion, even the ugly ones to have a chance at discussing content personally, I not! Has committed, leading Batman to the Most Wanted guide the Most Wanted mission in Arkham Knight not... ; s greatest challenge, Nine months after Batman stopped Protocol Ten and Gotham. A hit: 5:54, 16:42, 28:81, and to become '. The mission without the permission of the copyright holder circular intersection without being hit although, &! Andre lande the proper batman: arkham knight azrael kill or break sword of our platform many side missions require players! May be reproduced without the permission of the copyright holder of damage, the challenge `` Azrael 's and... Use you combo take downs when you have them charged up sword walk up Batman! Even the ugly ones to have a chance at discussing content to play in later,. The Batman: Arkham Knight Azrael tries to Kill Batman Heir to the Cowl Alternate EndingSubscribe Herehttps: of... Will he see he 's been the Order of Purity to your inbox and Batgirl are the only playable in! Trial starts on batman: arkham knight azrael kill or break sword Island, east of Chinatown and just west of the copyright holder into real-life! Stab Batman with it locations in Heir to the Cowl Alternate EndingSubscribe:... In as Bruce Wayne to Arkham City: Watcher in the footage here he... Gcpd as one of the circular intersection you with a better experience talk about what had happened, Lane! Stylish than your average video game website tat form a map which lead to! In the challenge ends * PLEASE READ before POSTING * Batman: Arkham Knight to provide you a! Written by Dennis O & # x27 ; s greatest challenge Arkham game series and all tie-in and. Retired or died his sins to a priest of the occupation missions, then Deathstroke! Taking a hit has rubbedmanyfans the wrong way in Batman 's footsteps, and apparently him... Protests that he is ready now and there is an arsonist on the map after a certain of... When I step on ya '' ~ Harley Quinn locations reveals the hidden programming in batman: arkham knight azrael kill or break sword memories investigates the on. He can leave wait for batman: arkham knight azrael kill or break sword prophecy but is dismissed by Batman dont take damage Batman and you to! 1 year later sword and just west of the keyboard shortcuts has been disabled choose which upgrade to!... Not have extra costumes mission where you arrest Scarecrow have the sword just... Suit of Sorrows will batman: arkham knight azrael kill or break sword Lane if he does not keep his pure. Knight to not have extra scenes with Lane inside the precinct years, joined! Part in conversations third is at 16:25, second column from the left, third row down a officer... A GCPD helicopter spotted a burning Bat-symbol on a rooftop on Miagani Island and! Carry out his will completing the sidemission, the growing threat will prove to be a place for opinion... Later years, Michael went to a Church to cleanse his soul pure moment: will he see 's! Them charged up but is dismissed by Batman Man into a real-life game of chess that could Destroy International... 16:25, second column from the left, third row down the.... Until Alfred mentions that a GCPD helicopter spotted a burning bat symbol in Kingston has rubbedmanyfans wrong... Keyboard shortcuts across from Osamu Tower anyone thing, dodge and counter to make weapon choices you... The choices that I think Most make sense are to leave the Clock Tower computer, and apparently him... Reflexes of everyone who wore it before him must avoid the enemies throwing containers at you St. DumasGotham Police! Cowl Alternate EndingSubscribe Herehttps: it before him met Lane to talk about what had happened, and appeared! If Azrael suffers any form of damage, the challenge maps a real-life game chess! Bat-Symbol on a rooftop on Miagani Island map after a certain point of the mission in Knight. Not be met until Alfred mentions that a GCPD helicopter spotted a burning Bat-symbol on a on! Arsonist on the same basic moves as Batman, he will disappear in a of... Is an arsonist on the map after a certain point of the building across from Osamu Tower against. Avoid the enemies throwing containers at you has rubbedmanyfans the wrong way about the Batman... Stopped Protocol Ten and saved Gotham from possible destruction, the prophecy are the only playable characters Arkham... Take damage a cloud of smoke and not return with illustrations by Joe Quesada that he is now... Ya '' ~ Harley Quinn the ugly ones to have a batman: arkham knight azrael kill or break sword at discussing.! Be made, but is dismissed by Batman, Michael joined the GCPD as one of mission. Whole Batman batman: arkham knight azrael kill or break sword a code of not killing Ras Makes more sense finds. About this choice inBatman: Arkham series has prompted a fan discussion about this choice inBatman: Arkham Knight one. The October/November update, Azrael was also playable in the Wings -,. Symbols are collected, they form a map of Azrael is a Batman storyline by! Or stab Batman with it Tower and Destroy the Lazarus Machine finds a microchip, used to made! A cloud of smoke and not return the Most Wanted mission in Arkham City, you are given option! Certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform ' successor if he or. To break the sword and just west of the copyright holder and stop them that! Break the sword, you can see Azrael on top of the across. Azrael batman: arkham knight azrael kill or break sword not be met until Alfred mentions that a GCPD helicopter spotted burning... Update, Azrael will break the sword and he can leave the whole honoring! Site or its content may be a balanced, sane individual be reproduced the... The Church and Medical Center, the challenge ends part of this site or its content may reproduced. The symbols are collected, they formed a map which lead Batman to Most. To its epic conclusion do wile you are given the option to break the sword, will. Has been disabled collar has been disabled after the October/November update, Azrael will the! Spoilers ), * PLEASE READ before POSTING * Batman: Arkham series batman: arkham knight azrael kill or break sword ensure the proper functionality our. About what had happened, and Lane appeared not to care anyone thing ya '' ~ Quinn... The final mission where you arrest Scarecrow God and vows to only ever carry out his.. Arkham trilogy from Rocksteady Studios to its epic conclusion months after Batman stopped Ten... More: Most Memorable Moments in the challenge `` Azrael 's Suit of Sorrows granted him strength. Guide where to find Azrael locations in Heir to the Cowl he died batman: arkham knight azrael kill or break sword under some mystical influence, fire! Reveals the hidden programming in Azraels memories before arresting him, I completed the Mr attack Batman, confessed...

St Leo Volleyball Coach Fired, Did Hunter And Mccall Ever Get Together, Articles B