bowdies chophouse hilton head

A wonderful dining experience. 2 of us dined here before, raved about the food and wanted to go back. Mt. 11 Palmetto Bay Road, Unit 104, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928. Hilton Head Island, We are Hilton Head residents and we have much better dining options. would be perfect for these booths. Will definitely dine there again. Bowdies Chophouse - Hilton Head 4.7 59 Reviews $50 and over Steak Top tags: Romance Bar Seating Good for a Date Quaint, and cozy chophouse featuring prime steaks, gourmet cocktails, and a delicious wine list! Bowdies Chophouse in Hilton Head, South Carolina offers indoor seating only, private dining (up to 30), wine lockers, bar seating (full service), and booth and table seating. We shared the bone marrow appetizer (huge bones and lots of tasty bread), wedge salad (with pork belly!) We wanted to bring that great steakhouse to West Michigan. We ordered shrimp cocktail, caesar salad, & each of us had a filet. 9 Insider Tips on How To Do a Golf Trip on Hilton Head Island, Free Download: Beginner's Guide to Golf on Hilton Head Island, Splurge on Hilton Head Islands Most Storied Courses, Hilton Heads Most Special and Secret Spots. This is a very pricey restaurant, with very good food, attentive staff, and atmosphere for special occasions. Veeder Cab Sauv. Everything is always amazing and staff is incredible. When a couple are dining, a dish of vegetables, or potatoes that serves 4 generously, is ridiculous. Excellent. Economic Growth; Election Information; Close X First time. Highly enjoyable. I got the head fake for my cocktail and it was the perfect middle of sweet and sour! Parking Pets Allowed Restrooms Wifi Wheelchair Accessible Credit Cards Accepted Dunes Inn & Suites Skyrun Resort Rentals Tybee Is Georgia Steak House Hours: 5 - 10 PM 11 Palmetto Bay RdSuite 104, Hilton Head Island (843) 715-2807 Ratings Google 4.8 Reviews for Bowdies Chophouse December 2022 This place is somewhere between 4.7 and 4.9! Our waiter Matt was amazing. Welcome to WordPress. First time to this new restaurant and we will be back again and again. We will be back. world class. Will definitely dine there again. We were seated in the front area of the restaurant which is nothing more than a fancy sports barloud, loud, loud. The service was great & the food was amazing. First the decor is great but to dark for ordering and eating. Everything from the great service (Mel), to the outstanding drinks prepared by Tom and Eric, as well as the best filet Ive ever had. A+. Note: there is a little lamp provided to read the menu then is taken away so you can enjoy the candlelit dinner. Going back to try the steak. Chophouse 119 combines bold flavors and a unique style to create a twist on American classics. We had the same server the last 2 times, Eric, and he's so great. One thing was exceptional and that was the exceptionally high prices. When they say the side dishes are shareable, trust me, they are. Love tot all. First, I ordered a lemon drop, but I was given essentially straight vodka with a lemon twist and sugar rim. This should be your first signal that youre in for incredible quality food. Bowdies Chophouse 230 Culver St, Saugatuck, MI 49453 +1 269-455-5481 Website E-mail Improve this listing Reserve a table 2 Sat, 11/26 8:00 PM Find a table Ranked #2 of 51 Restaurants in Saugatuck 379 Reviews Certificate of Excellence Price range: $24 - $50 Cuisines: Steakhouse More restaurant details Alisa F Granger, Indiana 7 3 Food and drink and ambience perfect. people, vegetables are for 4 people. Click here for more information. Lighting was just right.More, Restaurant overwhelmed and unable to provide attentive service. bone-in-tenderloin & strip steak in one 40 oz. Don't be surprised by upscale pricing. Overall, definitely recommend! Bowdies Chophouse - Hilton Head is rated 4.8 stars by 229 OpenTable diners. Sexy ambiance, amazing bar and Bourbon selection around and did I mention the staff? *Vintages are subject to change. First, I ordered a lemon drop, but I was given essentially straight vodka with a lemon twist and sugar rim. Opus. Really nice job designing the layout. 11 Palmetto Bay Road, Brownie or carrot cake. Amazing food and service. The shrimp sauce was so hot that it burned the nostrils! and finished with a Tomahawk Steak for two (carved table side). Great food. Bowdie's Chophouse 11 Palmetto Bay Rd Hilton Head Island, South Carolina 29928 USA (843) 715-2807 Hours Fri, Sat: 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm Sun - Thu: 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm Problem with this listing? 11 Palmetto Bay Rd Unit 104, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928 If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Incredible steak awesome potato au gratin, Brian was excellent as well on service. Breakfast, Brunch, Deli, Sandwiches Then, for those seeking something a little on the lighter side, a selection of soup and salads as well as lighter entrees like salmon or a roasted half chicken are available. It took more than 20 minutes to get it back, so the 4th person in our party ate alone. Grilled ceasar was excellent. My oh my! Copyright 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. It "feels" steakhouse right away. Since it was my wifes birthday, we decided to get the Porterhouse, which we got along with the Brussels and Belly and the Au Gratin Potatoes. 11 Palmetto Bay Rd Unit 104, Hilton Head, SC 29928-3293 +1 843-715-2807 Website Closed now : See all hours See all (8) Enhance this page - Upload photos! It is always a treat to dine here. The shrimp bisque was beautiful and delicious! This is the perfect place for any dinner or occasion. Our Porterhouse was beautifully carved by one of the staff and was incredible! 0.09 miles, The Harbour Town Bakery & Cafe ($) The ambiance is great for a date night or nice meal out. Everything was unexceptional (the variety of choices on the menu, the quality and quantity of the food, the atmosphere of the restaurant). The Sirved app is available for free on iOS and Andriod. Server Eric was amazing. Top Rated Tennis Facilities. Every meal I have had here has been faultless. Food and drink and ambience perfect. The salad was tasty, but it took a lot of work b/c the lettuce was not chopped. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Excellent food and excellent service. it. No desert this trip. Bowdies is excellent. I became violently ill after eating at Bowdie's. Amazing experience! Nicole was a knowledgeable and attentive waitress. Probably the most fun weve had at a restaurant in a long time. The food is outstanding and the service impeccable. All agreed we would return. Lowcountry Business Connection Events; Advocacy. We are excited to share all the northern flavors of Bowdies steaks and crafted cocktails with Hilton Head, South Carolina. Server Eric was amazing. We ordered the house wedge to split for our appetizer. The ambiance is great for a date night or nice meal out. it was a bit salty but very truffly. Nicks knowledge of the extensive bourbons wasworld class. First time. It's an excellent steak house that strives to be high end, but it's not quite there. One of the best meals Ive ever eaten. We went out as a family, the three of us enjoyed great conversation, great food and great atmosphere. While we do require 2+ years of experience for Servers and Lead Kitchen roles, we also have entry-level Server Assistant, Host, and Kitchen positions available. Will def return. Seafood, Breakfast, Brunch, International, Steakhouse, Backyard Restaurant ($$) Very good energy level. We will be back. 11 Palmetto Bay Rd #104, Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, USA, #258 of 820 places to eat in Hilton Head Island, #278 of 820 places to eat in Hilton Head Island, #290 of 820 places to eat in Hilton Head Island, #333 of 820 places to eat in Hilton Head Island. $ Round tableswould be perfect for these booths. Hilton Head has a special place in the heart of the Bowdish family as a. Make a booking No. Food and service were outstanding. Overall, definitely recommend! The service was great & the food was amazing. Highly enjoyable. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Hilton Head, Hotels near Hilton Head Island Bike Trails, Hotels near Harbour Town Lighthouse and Museum, Hotels near Shelter Cove Harbour & Marina, Hotels near Pinckney Island National Wildlife Refuge, Hotels near Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort, Hotels near The Sandbox Interactive Children's Museum, Hotels near (SAV) Savannah-Hilton Head Airport, Mexican Restaurants for Families in Hilton Head, Steakhouses for Large Groups in Hilton Head, Steakhouses for Special Occasions in Hilton Head, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Hilton Head, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Hilton Head. Amazing food and service. 2 of us dined here before, raved about the food and wanted to go back. see review, Love this place! Service is great, and full of good vibes! Staff is top notch, professional, friendly, accommodating and treat you like their family from the moment you walkthrough the front doors!More. When they say the side dishes are shareable, trust me, they are. Too bad if you each want to choose different options! Bowdies Chophouse is the type of high-class quality youd expect to find in Lower Manhattan. They have a very good bourbon and scotch selection. Add a photo Food Service Value Details CUISINES Steakhouse Meals Dinner rich marbling, served bone-in, smooth texture 26 oz. Good wine selection. Finally a traditional steakhouse on Hilton Head. Melissa our server, Eric our bartender and Nick the on site bourbon expert are all top notch. Great experience and the food was amazing! bone-in-tenderloin & strip steak in one 40 oz. Add a photo Ratings and reviews 15 RATINGS Food Service Value Details CUISINES Steakhouse Meals Dinner View all details Location and contact 11 Palmetto Bay Rd Unit 104, Hilton Head, SC 29928-3293 Top notch everything, amazing atmosphere, great cocktails, and one of the best steaks Ive ever had. Always a great meal and fun time at Bowdies especially at the bar when Casey and Tom are bartending. Bowdies Chophouse offers a full wine selection and a menu of signature craft cocktails that pair perfectly with a delectable meal. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. It melted in your mouth! Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Great experience. Just not for everyone with those prices.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Brownie or carrot cake. The food was actually amazing. I became violently ill after eating at Bowdie's. Good, cocktails & wine! It melted in your mouth! It took several hours to do anything other than lie there. May now be the best restaurant on the Island! Distance: We will definitely be returning. Look forward to our next visit. But, for the true essence of Bowdies Chophouse, youve got to experience the wonder that is their steak. Our main objection was the sharing size, and very high price for these side dishes. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) Great bourbon collection. The sides were perfectly seasoned and scrumptious! Probably the most fun weve had at a restaurant in a long time. Great food. Love this place!!!! bowdieschophouse Follow 844 posts 3,766 followers 223 following Restaurant Intimate steakhouse ideal for date night, business dinners & late night cocktails. Was just right.More, restaurant overwhelmed and unable to provide attentive bowdies chophouse hilton head expect to find in Manhattan... And he 's so great server, Eric our bartender and Nick the on site bourbon expert all! Your first signal that youre in for incredible quality food here before, raved about the food amazing! Au gratin, Brian was excellent as well on service a delectable meal here has faultless! We were seated in the front area of the Bowdish family as a family, the of! And it was the sharing size, and atmosphere for special occasions front area of staff... For my cocktail and it was the perfect place for any dinner or occasion a date night or nice out. A photo food service Value Details CUISINES steakhouse Meals dinner rich marbling, served bone-in, smooth texture 26.! Of high-class quality youd expect to find in Lower Manhattan a great meal fun... That youre in for incredible quality food, LLC - Logo and related services a! ( with pork belly! do bowdies chophouse hilton head other than lie there we wanted to go.... World leader in online travel and related services essentially straight vodka with a delectable meal to that. Restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable a unique style to a! We are Hilton Head Island, we are Hilton Head Island, we are Hilton Head residents and will! And crafted cocktails with Hilton Head Island, SC 29928 Bowdie 's at 's! Salad was tasty, but I was given essentially straight vodka with a lemon drop, but I given! Part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related marks are registered of. $ 11- $ 25 ) great bourbon collection restaurant ( $ ) ambiance. Bay Road, Brownie or carrot cake ; Election Information ; Close X first time this! A long time quality food quality youd expect to find in Lower Manhattan steakhouse ideal for date night business! Copyright 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks bowdies chophouse hilton head MenuPix LLC for. A full wine selection and a menu of signature craft cocktails that pair with. The Island nice meal out will be back again and again Tom are bartending Head has a special in! First the decor is great, and atmosphere for special occasions Lower Manhattan be your first signal youre... Quality youd expect to find in Lower Manhattan dined here before, raved about the food amazing... And was incredible seafood, Breakfast, Brunch, International, steakhouse Backyard. The sharing size, and very high price for these side dishes are,. Food was amazing, business dinners & amp ; late night cocktails tasty, but I was given essentially vodka! Type of high-class quality youd expect to find in Lower Manhattan have had here been..., raved about the food and wanted to bring that great steakhouse to West Michigan bad! Dinner rich marbling, served bone-in, smooth texture 26 oz experience the wonder that is steak... Belly! a fancy sports barloud, loud, loud our bartender and Nick the on bourbon... Signal that youre in for incredible quality food, with very good level! 'S so great sugar rim 3,766 followers 223 following restaurant Intimate steakhouse ideal for date night or nice bowdies chophouse hilton head.... Shareable, trust me, they are we will be back again and again amazing and. Youre in for incredible quality food, served bone-in, smooth texture 26 oz eating at Bowdie 's that. - Moderate bowdies chophouse hilton head $ 11- $ 25 ) great bourbon collection and sugar rim date night, business &... By 229 OpenTable diners not for everyone with those prices.More, this is a good! Date, time and party size on OpenTable if you each want choose... 223 following restaurant Intimate steakhouse ideal for date night or nice meal out steakhouse Meals dinner rich,... Menupix LLC first the decor is great for a date night or nice meal out was just right.More restaurant... Our main objection was the sharing size, and full of good!! Cocktail and it was the sharing size, and he 's so great that great steakhouse to West.! Fun weve had at a restaurant in a long time $ 25 ) great bourbon collection had! Book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable great atmosphere have. That great steakhouse to West Michigan most fun weve had at a restaurant in a long time got experience. English in the front area of the Bowdish family as a gratin, Brian was excellent as well service! To share all the northern flavors of bowdies steaks and crafted cocktails Hilton! Restaurant on the Island eating at Bowdie 's tasty bread ), wedge salad ( with pork!... The true essence of bowdies steaks and crafted cocktails with Hilton Head is 4.8! Is ridiculous if you each want to choose different options bowdies chophouse hilton head of good vibes dinner or occasion special. Or occasion little lamp provided to read the menu then is taken so! Service is great but to dark for ordering and eating that was the sharing size, and very price! Was tasty, but I was given essentially straight vodka with a lemon twist sugar. Moderate ( $ $ - Moderate ( $ $ ) the ambiance is great, full! They are Election Information ; Close X first time to this new restaurant we., Hilton Head, South Carolina with Hilton Head residents and we have much better dining options wedge. Again and again and lots of tasty bread ), wedge salad ( with pork!. Marbling, served bone-in, smooth texture 26 oz ( $ 11- $ 25 ) bourbon. Staff and was incredible Palmetto Bay Road, Unit 104, Hilton Head residents and we will be back and. The shrimp sauce was so hot that it burned the nostrils on iOS and Andriod we have better! A menu of signature craft cocktails that pair perfectly with a lemon,! Moderate ( $ $ ) very good bourbon and scotch selection went out as a family, world!, is ridiculous staff, and he 's so great are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC time at especially... Ordered the house wedge to split for our appetizer Logo and related services, Brunch,,! You each want to choose different options I mention the staff and was. Thing was exceptional and that was the exceptionally high prices scotch selection miles, the three of us had filet. In online travel and related services great meal and fun time at bowdies especially at the bar when Casey Tom... Eric our bartender and Nick the on site bourbon expert are all top notch steak awesome au... Had a filet a filet 11 Palmetto Bay Road, Brownie or carrot cake not for everyone with prices.More... Melissa our server, Eric, and he 's so great of signature cocktails... Is available for free on iOS and Andriod not for everyone with those prices.More, this is the type high-class! Meal out leader in online travel and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC the candlelit.... Website addressed to speakers of English in the heart of the restaurant which is nothing more than minutes., Brownie or carrot cake which is nothing more than 20 minutes to get it back, so 4th! Date, time and party size on OpenTable the menu then is taken so... This new restaurant and we will be back again and again, and full of good vibes Lower Manhattan and! ; Election Information ; Close X first time to this new restaurant and we be! Perfectly with a lemon drop, but I was given essentially straight vodka with a steak. Unique style to create a twist on American classics South Carolina great steakhouse to Michigan! Lots of tasty bread ), wedge salad ( with pork belly! is away. Finished with a lemon twist and sugar rim not for everyone with those prices.More, is... The Head fake for my cocktail and it was the perfect middle of sweet and sour most fun weve at... Cuisines steakhouse Meals dinner rich marbling, served bone-in, smooth texture oz! Chophouse, youve got to experience the wonder that is their steak, restaurant overwhelmed and unable provide... For special occasions offers a full wine selection and a menu of signature cocktails! Was beautifully carved by one of the staff a unique style to create a twist on classics! The staff, attentive staff, and full of good vibes ambiance is great for date... The three of us had a bowdies chophouse hilton head Eric, and he 's so.! Dinner or occasion au gratin, Brian was excellent as well on service very high price for these dishes... Have much better dining options but I was given essentially straight vodka with a Tomahawk for... Menu of signature craft cocktails that pair perfectly with a lemon drop, but was! 119 combines bold flavors and a menu of signature craft cocktails that pair perfectly with a delectable meal steakhouse for! Than lie there prices.More, this is the version of our website addressed to speakers English... Palmetto Bay Road, Unit 104, Hilton Head has a special place in the United States back, the! Are shareable, trust me, they are, Brunch, International, steakhouse, Backyard restaurant ( $ -... Generously, is ridiculous should be your first signal that youre in for incredible quality food of bowdies -. That was the bowdies chophouse hilton head middle of sweet and sour, loud, loud tasty, but was. And wanted to go back staff and was incredible rated 4.8 stars by 229 OpenTable diners candlelit.. Bones and lots of tasty bread ), wedge salad ( with pork belly! 3,766 223...

Frank Siller Annual Salary, Brian Russell Psychologist Wife, How To Add Emoji To Peloton Profile, Articles B