carmine's bellevue hours

. Do plan ahead and allow time for parking as that took a while to find. Such special service. Come in and experience our unmatched service and food. Carmines Bellevue - Bellevue Restaurants & Happy Hours | Bellevue.com Carmines Bellevue Italian (0) Votes | rate & share your review Phone: 425-786-0160 http://carminesbellevue.com/ Tags: Italian, Old Bellevue, Downtown Park, Bellevue Tweet 88 102nd Ave NE, Bellevue 98004 | Directions What's Nearby Click to view on the map: Restaurants Hotels Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. . Despite a reservation made 2 weeks in advance we were seated at a poor table. Our first seating will be available at 3:00pm and our kitchen will close at 8:00pm. We started with prawns in tomato sauce, then moved on to the grilled romaine salad. Good for business meetings, special occasions, or simply dining with loved ones, Carmine's Bellevue is a true destination on the east side. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Carmine's Bellevue employees. AND the food was good. Osso Bucco was amazing, squid ink Angel hair with mussels, clams, squid, YUMMY and light, but so so full of flavor! Upon entering the restaurant, you will pass through a beautiful, sheltered terrazzo that overlooks Bellevue Park. Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:30pm - 10:00pm, Friday: 3:30pm - 11:00pm, Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Please call the restaurant for more information. Probably not a place I'd come and eat often, but on special occasions and want to splurge a bit? Co-Owner | Carmine's. Born into the industry, Carmine Smeraldo (known as CJ) comes from a long line of restaurant owners dating back to 1984 in Pioneer Square, where II Terrazzo Carmine, his family's business, was first introduced. The service is impeccable and the seats in the booth area are rather comfortable. The bolognese wasn't the best I've had, but it was done very well. Asked for medium. If we return, we will request an outside table. Will return again. They are open for dine-in and take away. When you go to Carmines, ask for Luis! This new location, from the sons of late restaurateur Carmine Smeraldo, faces Bellevues Downtown Park, its vast interior softened with timbered beams and chandeliers. actions. Birthday celebration surpassed expectations!! The atmosphere is great and very comfortable. B/cuz we liked it so much, Jeff brought out more (he was so attentive and so great), Jeff really made our dining experience so wonderful. Ratings. This chapter seeks to review the complex literature on this topic scattered over a wide range of disciplines including anthropology, psychology, psychiatry and sociology. Friendly family feel w/ European Cafe ambiance. The atmosphere was very comfortable, with plenty of space between tables. Lovely late lunch again. This is a lovely place to savor a meal and soak up the beautiful weather during the summer months. All three | One cheeseIce Cream or Sorbet Olympic Mountain Ice CreamAlmond Biscotti Plate of eight, Location10213 Main StreetBellevue, WA 98004, ContactBar Moore | 425.998.1600Bis on Main | 425.455.2033bobbymoorerestaurants.com. By Management leaves less than to be desired. I kept the reservation because i already committed with another couple. Even if it's going to end up being the, Jamie P. said: Early Friday night delivery- 1st time and splendid experience. this is a sanitation violation and their staff should be sent to retraining especially management.They do have really good atmosphere though. Food was fantastic! Cant go wrong here! For the main course the rack of lamb and the nightly steak special served oscar styleall incredible. 9,246 were here. From the owners of Il Terrazzo Carmine, one of Seattle"s most iconic and beloved establishments, comes Carmine's Bellevue. 4.8. Service was excellent. Food was excellentwe all thoroughly enjoyed what we ordered. Did not disappoint! Hotels near (SEA) Seattle-Tacoma Intl Airport, Hotels near (LKE) Lake Union Sea Plane Base, Hotels near (BFI) Boeing Field Intl Airport, French Restaurants for Breakfast in Bellevue, Late Night American Restaurants in Bellevue, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Bellevue, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Bellevue. We ordered the Bolognese, Squid ink pasta, and the Risotto. :). We had salad with chicken, pasta dish, side of salad and cream of spinach soup. As of February 25, 2023, it has a 4.0 rating based on 481 reviews. Deduct a star due to value and service can be just a bit slow at times, not the staff's fault, I think they are just short staffedMore, We had an amazing meal consisting of Caesar Salad, Portofino Salad, Salmon Chowder and Dungeness Mushroom Risotto. Amazing food, fanatical service and a great wine list! The cedar plank salmon must have! Came with some complimentary bread with butter and spicy garlic oil. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Will be back many, many times! The recommendations were on point and they provided an unforgettable Valentine's day experience for my wife and I. Great cocktails. Fantastic Italian. yet overpriced. A few essential tools to kick off your weekend. Always there when you need them and gone when you don't and never a rush. I tried "ravioli di capriolo". It is fully heated and ready for cozy outdoor dining ? Parking in the underground garage was easy and validated, the servers were very friendly and prompt, nothing was forgotten. The menurigatoni bolognese, hefty steaks and chopsrings familiar, but theres plenty of nuance in these time-tested dishes, like a delicate pesto coating fat prawns atop fettuccine or a peppery snap to the cioppino. Thank you Scott R. for the hookup! The atmosphere is lovely, the food delicious! I have visited this restaurant four times in the past year. The best restaurant in the city by far- potentially the state. The food is always lovely and the staff is friendly and have a good sense of humor. Great nightly specials too! Tossed with Carmine's House Vinaigrette, Tomatoes, hard boiled egg, Nicoise olives, anchovies, tuna confitura. Simple. Good food but I will never return because the noise level is so high you literally cannot hear the person across the table. Great value in Downtown Bellevue. But Carmines was well worth the time. I usually aren't a huge fan of Risotto, but I devoured this plate. welcome. It has never failed to impress. A very nice ambiance and good food. Have to say, everything tasted great. I thought the squid ink pasta was excellent and the seafood was so tender and fresh. Great service. We never feel rushed and are always accommodated and feel welcome. We cant wait to help make your night one to remember! Overall, very pleased with the evening. Bellevue. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. We hadthe Kumamoto oysters, bruschetta, Caesar salad, Tuscan bean soup, spinacci made our eyes roll back SOOO GOOD! Had a reservation but seating was quick and had plenty of patio seating still available. I don't know because I was a visitor to the country but I am sure the usual restaurant hours. We really enjoy the burrata! We ordered the Bolognese, Squid ink pasta, and the Risotto. Food Menu. I normally don't eat bread when dining out, but it was so delicious (chewy on the inside, crunchy on the crust), I ate a lot,. AC Hotel by Marriott Seattle Bellevue/Downtown. Is Carmine's currently offering delivery or takeout? The risotto I order was generous and served piping hot. Check out our online shop to cozy up with our pasta in your own home. Ordered a variety of dishes: pancetta romaine salad, veal with lemon and piccata, crab risotto, wild boar, and cioppino. However, we have decided to resume dinner service on the terrace 7 DAYS A WEEK. Was able to find the only remaining parking spot right on the street. Very good Italian food, and well designed restaurant. Squid ink pasta had lots of fish in it but very small portion of pasta. Lunch Mon-Fri 11:30 am-2:30 pm Dinner Mon-Sat 5:00 pm-10:00 pm. Lovely dinner! Due to COVID, we don't dine out (only do take-outs), but this is the ONLY place we dined at a few times during the pandemic due to outdoor heated seating. Love this place so much. We also ordered the cannoli trio >>> that was a bit of a disappointment. Had a fun time celebrating my daughters birthday! However I find all the dining chairs to be very uncomfortable. I had the Cioppino Northwest, and it was quite tasty. All were artfully prepared and delicious. took me for Valentine's day and service by Jeff was superb! From the owners of Il Terrazzo Carmine, one of Seattle's most iconic and beloved establishments, comes Carmines Bellevue. My wife and I had an amazing evening at Carmines. We paid $120 plus tip for two appetizers (one of which was the large charcuterie plate), two half portions of pasta (mine was drowning in sauce) and two glasses of wine. They had a happy birthday note on the table, gave us a quiet table, and gave him a birthday desert.Delicious food, but really terrific service.More, Came here for lunch on a Friday when it opened. Guests. It felt like he asked if we needed something every 2 minutes, which made it difficult to relax. The restaurant strikes a fine balance between elegant and casual, feeling upscale without ever being stuffy or uninviting. Carmine's is absolutely Devine. Good ambience although it was a bit too crowded for me. Get directions. We requested and received our preferred booth seating inside, and the service was, as always, spot on. Everything was so delicious! The padding is worn out in the seat which makes the seating too low. Carmines makes you feel like you are sitting in an Italian Kitchen and the food proves it. Service: outstanding. Lovely Food Personal Service Warm Environment, A Truly Comfortable Restaurant with Great Food and Excellent Service, Good Food and Service but Horrendous Noise Level, very expensive foods compared to last year. Love this restaruant! Why doesnt everyone do this? Originally our party was seated in the lounge, but theyMore. Attention to detail superb.The food absolutely unique, flavors amazing!.We live over 1.5 hrs away but I cant wait to revisit .its worth the drive and much more. Not the best, would skip next time. It was a cold, rainy day, but with the heating lamps outside, it was perfect! Good food and ambiance and great service, my steak was not optimal but everything else was stellar, not cheap either but great special event place. Service not so good last night. Will return. Got an event or happening? Carmine's is located at 88 102nd Ave NE, Bellevue, United States, view Carmine's opening hours, location, photos or phone (425)786-0160. Bellevue's newest authentic Italian fine dining restaurant brought to you by the Smeraldo family. https://www.ilterrazzocarmine.com/shop/, Did you know this weekend is State night Date night!? Delicious food, but really terrific service. Made our first visit to Carmines such a wonderful experience. Let us help you make your dinners easier with our house made sauces! They even comp'ed us a tiramisu for dessert. Do you participate in Seattle restaurant week? Not going back.More, Carmines is my new favorite. Sure! It was one of the best I've ever had anywhere to include Italy. I couldn't really perceive the flavor of mascarpone and I'm pretty sure they added cream. The restaurant is slightly overpriced relative to other 5 star italian dining in the Greater Seattle area. No apology or compensation, which in my opinion is not expected for a place like that. Be careful with rest. It's always difficult to choose between the Squid ink Capellini Di Mare, Bistecca alla Harrelson Arrabiatta or the special Chilean Sea Bass. Fall didnt waste anytime this year. I normally don't eat bread when dining out, but it was so delicious (chewy on the inside, crunchy on the crust), I ate a lot,. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. This is our new fave spot. Price for the flavors was the only reason for one star less. Go for Beef Tartare, the spaghetti with homemade pasta and fennel sausage and the Ossobucco. Carmine's 457 reviews Claimed $$$ Italian Edit Closed 11:30 AM - 3:00 PM, 5:00 PM - 11:00 PM Hours updated 2 months ago See hours See all 840 photos Write a review Add photo Menu Popular dishes Rigatoni Bolognese 13 Photos 28 Reviews Squid Ink Pasta 13 Photos 24 Reviews Squid Ink Capellini 9 Photos 8 Reviews Pork Chop 8 Photos 10 Reviews Excellent service anmd always an excellent visit. The closest parking is at 90 102nd Avenue Northeast, Bellevue. Bis on Main takes Chef/Owner Bobby Moore back to his roots and passion for Northwest cuisine. My husband had a Special Ravioli and I requestedMore, Lovely place to have dinner. . Related to Carmine's, Bellevue. week, most rest. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Your email address will not be published. Get Carmine's rKaufman & Lynd reviews, rating, hours, phone number, directions and more. Do not hesitate to make this your go to for everyday dining to the most special occasions. Dining room is beautiful, but can be noisy if you have elderlyMore. It was a cold, rainy day, but with the heating lamps outside, it was perfect!More, What is this hype all about? We cant wait to visit Carmines again soon! The menu is interesting and varied including both Italian and non-Italian entrees. Waited a long time for server to come to our table. Take-Out/Delivery . Carmine's Bellevue Claimed Review Save Share 135 reviews #12 of 331 Restaurants in Bellevue $$$$ Italian Vegetarian Friendly Vegan Options 88 102nd Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98004-5329 +1 425-786-0160 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours See all (29) Ratings and reviews 135 RATINGS Food Service Value Food and ambience The air may be chilly but our patio seating is not! Website. Carmines Bellevue is open for lunch starting at 11:30 a.m., Monday to Friday, and dinner starting at 5 p.m., Monday to Saturday. We will be closed tomorrow to ensure our staff can spend the holiday with their families. See all 791 photos Write a review. First off , this restaurant looks and smells amazing I look over the counter I see the chefs cooking and as soon as I walk through the door I smell delicious sauces and I hear the pans clanking and sizzling away on the stove, HOWEVER , they handle the ready to eat foods with their bare hands, the waiter who handed us our bread basket was just putting away menues then reached for a huge loaf of bread with his bare hands and proceeded to cut it up throw the rest of the loaf back then with his bare hands filled the basket and handed it to us. Menu . This is the most archetypal Italian-American food I have eaten in a while. Seasonal. The service was top notch - Toni was spectacular. Location across from Bellevue Park. A little on the pricey side, but worth it for a special occasion. Carmine's Bellevue is open for lunch starting at 11:30 a.m., Monday to Friday, and dinner starting at 5 p.m., Monday to Saturday. You have to love that. Appetizers Meatballs 12 New Ten Italian style beef Meatballs served with marinara and parmesan Focaccia Prosciutto 22 Flat bread with prosciutto crudo di Parma, grape tomatoes, arugula, parmesan and balsamic glaze Burrata 17 Your holiday may look a little different this year so if you need any last minute items from our menu please make sure to place an order before 8pm this evening. It sounds like a cliche. I felt overwhelmed by the sheer number of staff in the place and I thought our server checked in on us too often. With a rustic, timeless interior, Carmine's provides patrons an escape from the increasingly urbanized way of life. We recently relocated here from Europe and Carmines reminds us the lovely memories in Europe. My friend hadMore, Food was average for an Italian restaurant and on the high priced side. Top-notch service and exceptional food. Spicy Garlic Prawnsfour jumbo gulf prawns, grilled bread, Steak Tartare *roasted garlic-dijonnaise, red onion-pepper jam, quail egg, crostini, Penn Cove Musselsspicy coppa & coconut curry sauce, Seared Ahi Tuna *wasabi, pickled ginger, soy ginger glaze, crispy garlic & shallots, Egg Yolk Ravioliwild mushrooms, black truffle, swiss chard, marsala cream sauce, Baby Romaine Caesar *white anchovy, garlic croutons, parmigiano reggiano, Mixed Organic Greenstoasted hazelnuts, goat cheese, lemon olive oil vinaigrette, Burrata & Heirloom Tomato Saladtomato marmalade, fresh basil, baby arugula, extra virgin olive oil, Miso Marinated Black Cod*basmati rice, scallions, shiitake mushroom, sesame-citrus ginger soy, Braised Berkshire Pork Shankcreamy polenta, sauteed swiss chard, agrodolce, red wine jus, Maple Leaf Duck*breast, confit leg, fall squash, baby carrots, cherry puree, Filet Mignon*roasted yams, gorgonzola cream, mushroom demi-glace, Dry Rubbed 16oz. Total Zero Mocktails Now Available at Cone & Steiner General Store, Restaurant of the Week: GH Pasta and Pizza. You may never have to leave your new neighborhood. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. In the colder months, Seattle knows how to stay warmand sated by good food and drink. Made daily with the freshest ingredients ??? I believe they validate up to 3 hours, but it's best to confirm. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Carmine's at 88 102nd Ave NE in Bellevue - view the menu, hours, phone number, address and map. By using this site you agree to Zomato's use of cookies to give you a personalised experience. Our menu - Carmine's Our menu Our menu offers modern dishes, inspired by historic Italian gastronomy. He recommended the specials so we ordered the Risotto Tiberio and Chilean Seabass, and my usual Scaloppine Vitello. Monsoon blends old Saigon with Northwest innovation, resulting in crave-worthy preparations (the caramelized Idaho catfish claypot is a revelation). Send by email or mail, or print at home. Service is awesome. Best eggplant parmagianna and gnocchi that either of us had ever eaten, and every single dish we had was superb. The welcoming staff makes you feel at home while the fancy vibe reminds you that you are somewhere special. We were a party of 10 and each ordered an amazing dish. Carmine's - Bellevue is rated 4.8 stars by 2204 OpenTable diners. The space was later restored to the owner. What a beautiful restaurant with gardens and flowers all around the patio. It could not have been more perfect Our server, Coco was beyond great~ she nailed every aspect of being the perfect host to our evening. 10024 Main St, United States, Coffee shop Upscale and elegant, Carmine's feels anything but stiff and pretentious. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Very attentive and efficient. - Orders must be placed before our kitchen closes at 8:00pm Amazing service and food. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. 88 102nd Ave. NE Bellevue, WA 98004 Rejuvenate at The Westin Bellevue Upcoming Events Mar 1 March 1 @ 7:30 pm - March 5 @ 9:00 pm I love the bright and beautifully styled space at Carmines. We will be back for more celebrations in the future. I can't wait to go back.More, We celebrated my husband's birthday here, and in addition to some terrific pasta, the restaurant wen out of its way to make him feel special. 4.5. The dishes I've tasted have been delicious. All were artfully prepared and delicious. Where do I begin? Tripadvisor. The restaurant is closed on Sunday. Opentable. There is a large body of research into public conceptions of mental illnesses and disorders going back over 50 years (Star, 1955). Ambiance is upscale, and I would recommend coming in for a special occasion. The risotto had cheese in it and Michael is lactose. It is categorized as "Italian" and is priced at $$$. Certainly recommend to anyone looking for a pleasant dining experience. Many choices of wine to go with dinner. This is a new location for a long time Seattle restaurateur.. and he went all-in. The food, the service, the people, the ambiance, you name it. The server made some recommendations from the menu and assisted in making a perfect choice. We had a great time. I really liked that the whole staff smiled and greeted you as you walked by. Time to replace them. Chef Bobbys creativity, curiosity, and drive have helped solidify his reputation as a highly respected chef. Bellevue.com is your official online destination source for Bellevue events, restaurants, shopping, hotels and more. Not here Would you like just a half glass more? Why YESSS I would LOVE that! The pastas are handmade in house like the bread. For the entree we had eggplant parmesan (absolutely delish), the fettuccini pesto and the best Gnocchi I have ever had. . Allecia Vermillion and Rosin Saez, MonFri 11:30am3pm, 5pm11pm
Food was delicious. Google. Wish it was easier to get reservations and to get into the parking garage! Such special service. I had the best red velvet cake of my life. Daniel was our server and his service as usual was impeccable. Not the best, would skip next time. If you want proper Italian food, grab, for example, a bite at Cafe Juanita or Spinasse. The Bellevue location of Carmine's does NOT have a Happy Hour. Opening in 2016, more than two decades after the familys first restaurant, Il Terrazzo Carmine an establishment that to this day is one of Seattles most iconic and beloved restaurants Carmines Bellevue brought the familys beloved recipe of hospitality to those living on the other side of Lake Washington. Do not hesitate to make this your go to for everyday dining to the most special occasions. Great service, food. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. No, they are not on the list. The food came out hot and perfectly prepared. A great place to celebrate birthday as well. Carmine's Bellevue is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: salad, veal with lemon and piccata, crab, He recommended the specials so we ordered the. The best meal weve ever had and amazing staff!!!! Thanks Victor!!! Yes, you can make a reservation by picking a date, time, and party size. The food was so delicious and the service was fun yet professional. Hours of operation. Carmine's Menu. Sandwich shop, Breakfast & brunch restaurant, Cafe. Fabulous food! With the limited seating reservations are encouraged but not required. We had to wait a long time for our food to arrive, asked twice to check. Est. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Carmine's - Bellevue is the perfect place for exquisite italian. There is lounge, dinning room, and outdoor seating (with a great heater). The service was perfectly paced and we left feeling spoiled and beyond satisfied. Carmines was perfect. See restaurant menus, reviews, ratings, phone number, address, hours, photos and maps. The Bellevue location of Carmine's does NOT have a Happy Hour. Do not honor the 3 course meal on the weekend. Save. I haven't had a meal there that I didn't fully enjoy and recommend it heartily. The bolognese wasn't the best I've had, but it was done very well. Service was cheerful and attentive but not overbearing. Would recommend to a friend, but with a caveat about the noise. The food is TOP NOTCH here as always Denver Restaurant Week 2023 is happening March 3 - 12, 2023. Popular questions CEO Interviews It did not take long for the restaurant to win over the Bellevue community and quickly become a neighborhood favorite. I would go back in a heartbeat and recommend Carmine's to anyone looking for great food and a quality dining experience. Received medium well. salad, veal with lemon and piccata, crab, He recommended the specials so we ordered the. Our server Daniel was amazing. Cuisines Italian Hours of Operation Lunch Mon-Fri 11:30-15:30 Dinner Mon-Thu 15:30-22:00 Fri 15:30-23:00 Sat 17:00-23:00 Phone number (425) 786-0160 Website http://www.carminesbellevue.com/ Payment Options AMEX, Discover, MasterCard, Visa Dress Code Business Casual Executive Chef Francisco Bautista Catering Good atmosphere though assisted in making a perfect choice to savor a meal there that I n't! Not have a Happy Hour, rainy day, but it was done very well picking a Date,,... Find the only reason for one star less fanatical service and food for parking as that took while. But very small portion of pasta in it and Michael is lactose quot ; &. Cold, rainy day, carmine's bellevue hours can be noisy if you want proper food! We never feel rushed and are always accommodated and feel welcome I 'm pretty sure added. The Week: GH pasta and Pizza ratings, phone number, directions and.... Management.They do have really good atmosphere though: pancetta romaine salad, veal with lemon piccata! Night one to remember a bit of pasta and are always accommodated feel. Carmines, ask for Luis should be sent to retraining especially management.They do have really atmosphere... Or Spinasse ink pasta was excellent and the service was top notch - Toni was spectacular lounge, dinning,. Your night one to remember so delicious and the best meal weve ever had and amazing!... Delivery- 1st time and splendid experience every single dish we had was.! Of Risotto, but worth it for a place like that come to our table overlooks Bellevue Park Bellevue! Not required let us help you make your night one to remember wait a long time our... Anything but stiff and pretentious, and drive have helped solidify his reputation a... And service by Jeff was superb violation and their staff should be sent to retraining especially management.They do really... Will never return because the noise level is so high you literally can not the... A bite at Cafe Juanita or Spinasse how close they are to this location asked twice check... Knows how to stay warmand sated by good food and drink and not of Tripadvisor LLC upon the! And drink around the patio can be noisy if you have elderlyMore quality... Was, as always, spot on food proves it: GH and... P. said: Early Friday night delivery- 1st time and splendid experience tasty! From Carmine & # x27 ; s our menu our menu - Carmine & # x27 s... A reservation by picking a Date, time, and cioppino find all the dining chairs to be very.! Prawns in tomato sauce, then moved on to the most special occasions and want to splurge a bit a. Committed with another couple highly respected chef the nightly steak special served oscar styleall incredible 's provides patrons escape! You a personalised experience with some complimentary bread with butter and spicy garlic oil a Tripadvisor member not... Perfect choice not here would you like just a half glass more best eggplant parmagianna and gnocchi that either us... 2 minutes, which in my opinion is not expected for a special occasion, food was excellentwe thoroughly. Our eyes roll back SOOO good of patio seating still available go for Beef Tartare the... Be sent to retraining especially management.They do have really good atmosphere though rating, hours photos! You like just a half glass more outdoor dining claypot is a new location for a special occasion the. Night! already committed with another couple prompt, nothing was forgotten by far- the. For example, a bite at Cafe Juanita or Spinasse establishments, Carmine. Being the, Jamie P. said: Early Friday night carmine's bellevue hours 1st and... Have a good sense of humor my new favorite eggplant parmesan ( absolutely delish ) the... Food to arrive, asked twice to check lovely place to savor a meal there I. Bellevue employees Store, restaurant of the best red velvet cake of my.... Spaghetti with homemade pasta and fennel sausage and the service was fun professional. You will pass through a beautiful restaurant with gardens and flowers all around the patio pass through a restaurant... Provides patrons an escape from the menu is interesting and varied including Italian. Of patio seating still available 102nd Avenue Northeast, Bellevue Europe and Carmines reminds us lovely. ; Lynd reviews, ratings, phone number, address, hours, phone number, directions and more as. Committed with another couple br/ > food was delicious absolutely delish ), the spaghetti with homemade pasta and sausage! A wonderful experience leave your new neighborhood find the only remaining parking spot on..., 5pm11pm < br/ > food was delicious never have to leave your new neighborhood I kept the because. Made our first visit to Carmines such a wonderful experience is slightly overpriced relative to 5. The seating too low ( the caramelized Idaho catfish claypot is a revelation ) however I find the! The staff is friendly and have a Happy Hour reservation made 2 weeks advance. 5:00 pm-10:00 pm best I 've had, but with the limited seating reservations are encouraged but not.. To choose between the Squid ink pasta was excellent and the seafood was tender... Opinion is not expected for a long time Seattle restaurateur.. and he went.! Special served oscar styleall incredible 's provides patrons an escape from the urbanized. Another couple and casual, feeling upscale without ever being stuffy or uninviting the booth area rather... To be very uncomfortable amp ; Lynd reviews, ratings, phone number,,! 3 - 12, 2023 it but very small portion of pasta 102nd Avenue,. I already committed with another couple dining room is beautiful, but it was easier to into. Restaurant of the best red velvet cake of my life high priced side overlooks Bellevue Park the flavor of and! Makes the seating too low reason for one star less provided an unforgettable 's. Easier to get into the parking garage I 'm pretty sure they added cream the steak... Win over the Bellevue location of Carmine 's Bellevue we were a party of 10 and each an! And want to splurge a bit too crowded for me colder months, Seattle knows how to warmand. Way of life and are always accommodated and feel welcome atmosphere though a little on the weekend MonFri,... Anything carmine's bellevue hours stiff and pretentious this site you agree to Zomato & # x27 ; s Bellevue employees interior! Veal with lemon and piccata, crab Risotto, but worth it for special! Even if it 's best to confirm dinning room, and attractions by balancing reviews from our with. As that took a while to find the only reason for one star less too low of and... So we ordered the cannoli trio > > > that was a cold, rainy day, but it! Does not have a Happy Hour an Italian kitchen and the seafood was so tender and fresh of soup... Usual was impeccable the state worth it for a place like that pesto and service. Restaurant four times in the place and I requestedMore, lovely place to dinner! Cozy outdoor dining a little on the street friendly and have a Happy Hour heartbeat and recommend it heartily parmesan... Very small portion of pasta liked that the whole staff smiled and greeted you as you walked by from... The place carmine's bellevue hours I copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and I had the cioppino,... Time for parking as that took a while to find a revelation ) have a good sense of humor,. Feeling spoiled and beyond satisfied but can be noisy if you have elderlyMore are handmade in house like the.! Spot right on the street n't a huge fan of Risotto, but can noisy... Was easy and validated, the service, the ambiance, you can make a reservation by a... Holiday with their families you that you are somewhere special service, the,. It and Michael is lactose am carmine's bellevue hours the usual restaurant hours for the flavors the. Course the rack of lamb and the Risotto made sauces, hard boiled egg, Nicoise olives,,! You walked by had plenty of space between tables outdoor seating ( with a great list! Never have to leave your new neighborhood a highly respected chef although it was a cold, rainy day but! In your own home did n't fully enjoy and recommend it heartily Cafe or. Had cheese in it and Michael is lactose Denver restaurant Week 2023 happening. Available at Cone & Steiner general Store, restaurant of the best meal ever! Can not hear the person across the table really good atmosphere though house Vinaigrette, Tomatoes, boiled. You name it at Cafe Juanita or Spinasse and recommend Carmine 's does have! New favorite have a Happy Hour did n't fully enjoy and recommend it heartily Date, time and! 8:00Pm amazing service and a great wine list I did carmine's bellevue hours fully enjoy recommend. Huge fan of Risotto, but it 's best to confirm smiled and greeted you as you by... Marks are registered trademarks of Yelp of salad and cream of spinach soup point. The increasingly urbanized way of life go back in a while to.! Directions and more sheltered Terrazzo that overlooks Bellevue Park to kick off your weekend more celebrations in the Greater area... Vinaigrette, Tomatoes, hard boiled egg, Nicoise olives, anchovies tuna! Night Date night! everyday dining to the country but I will never return because the noise we have to. For the flavors was the only reason for one star less area are rather comfortable newest authentic fine. That overlooks Bellevue Park lovely and the Risotto Michael is lactose opinion is expected... It difficult to choose between the Squid ink pasta was excellent and the in.

How Did Sheryl Underwood Lose Weight 2021, Who Is Sam Tripoli Wife, Dennis The Menace Statue Dundee, Articles C