ck3 counties with most holdings

Oman al Bahrain and the kingdom of Yemen is kind of nice too. Sicily has 23 holdings across 6 counties, one of the highest holding total for a single duchy, and all of them are coastal. highest paying software companies in europe; ck3 county with most holdings. Gold Mines are the ones you want. Extra prestige from vassal baronies. The best I've found is Egypt. Your realm in Crusader Kings III might be vast, but you need to continue to develop it as you progress. Barons' Liege The de jure (and de facto) Liege of barons in a County is the holder of the County title. Muslim in Middle East: Baghdad or Hijaz (they are both large duchies and very obvious/historical places for a Muslim capital). Having a large county seems to be great. I would also consider Lahore in India which has a super high total development from the start. You must log in or register to reply here. In particular, your county control and development are vital for the output of both gold and levies, so it's well worth improving them where you can. JavaScript is disabled. They provide an 0.5 income. Vive counties, two of which are coastal, one with a silk road trade post. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Usually you should also watch for available building possibilities, developement, size, and of course how many holdings the related duchy has provides a whole. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm3eJgqyn10&t=363s, Have counties with high number of Holding slots, Money Dump Order: Castle upgrades (often unavailable) > Buildings in your barony titles > Holdings in your county (Temples) > Buildings in your vassals counties (very bad), Gold Mines are the ones you want. Costly, but the benefits are obtained more quickly. In CK2, since your steward and martial worked on a county basis, it was best to have a county (5 or 6 slots) maxed out with castle holdings that you personally controlled for the steward and martial stacking bonuses- a single county with In particular, your county control and development are vital for the output of both gold and levies, so it's well worth improving them where you can. I recommend you give Kuru/Delhi a try. These represent both the holy sites of various religious disciplines and major historical landmarks. I swap the capital early to the mine, build it up, get seniority then take back the rest of the duchy and restore capital to Prague for development. Crusader Kings 3 allows you to manage and customize your complete realm and its holdings or even start new constructions. if you are not their rightful liege. https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/threads/evaluating-gold-from-buildings.1423285/. All terrains have the same building options, which give the same amount of money and levies to any holding type. Rome county is amazing if you can hold on to temple holdings yourself. Manor Houses are the best buildings for Makes sense, really. I quite like Cairo too, it's a 4 holding county with a development bonus terrain, and comes with a university special building. Web7. Then secondly, you have a kingdom title with 5 duchies, 17 counties, and 66 holdings between them far above the average. The Lords and Ladies of the manor employ hundreds of peasants to till their fields and tend to their livestock. Probably somewhere on the silk road near china, or maybe on the saharan trade route. You get the pyramids bonus, you get tons of coastal provinces, you get floodplains which have the same boost to development as farmlands, and best of all you get Camalries which give you boosts to Knights, knight damage, and even gold/development. CK3 Holdings There is also the Holding itself that can be upgraded which both increases bonuses for that type, and acts as a prerequisite for building upgrades in the County. And you can also build Farms & Fields, which is the second most profitable type of building. As of now, we can only control Castles and get penalties for holding Temple or City titles. And have I mentioned free holdings and the best walls of the game right at the start? Coastal counties allow fast movement of troops via boat, and for Trade Posts by (vassal) Merchant Republics. The number of possible holdings is hardcoded. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Cities are best for development buildings, not that good for gold due to republic vassals giving a fixed 20% tax. Webbrigtsen's restaurant dress code; first national center okc address; mercan canada employment phils inc I have paris now as capital holding. JavaScript is disabled. Cities? Stewardship gives a +2% Domain tax per level, and +1 Domain limit per 5 levels. The Arabian duchies have a big variation between the number of counties each control. Webck3 county with most holdingsredken frizz dismiss oil mist ck3 county with most holdings. Castles are best for levies and defense, cities are best for gold, and temples (assuming theocractic) are best for both. #2. As long as you're not losing them at inheritance. Counties are the smallest kind of domain you can hold in Crusader Kings 3, and as such you'll need to manage them carefully. Bishoprics seem decent, but they're finicky depending on if your bishop likes you or not, and I still can't tell if the money I get from Arabia. 3 Count Toke of Varend, 1066 AD. House of Wonders is utterly insane. The number of possible holdings is hardcoded. Yeah Flanders is trash now, but Valois is a pretty good prize. Can you achieve fame and fortune for your noble family, or will your names be forgotten to history? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. In Europe this would definitely be Roma (6 holdings/6 farmlands/2 coastal) -> Paris (6 holdings/6 farmlands) -> London (5 holdings/5 farmlands) -> Praha (6 holdings/3 farmlands) -> Sjaelland (5 holdings/1 farmland/5 coastal) -> Skane (5 holdings/1 farmland/ 4 coastal) -> Cordoba (4 holdings/3 farmlands) Can you achieve fame and fortune for your noble family, or will your names be forgotten to history? Then, build Temples. Thrace alone has 13 holdings along 3 counties, and Optimatoi across the Bosphorus has 2 more counties with 7 holdings, for a total of 20 holdings in 5 counties, all of them coastal. It has a total of 144 holdings split between 11 duchies. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Crusader Kings is a historical grand strategy / RPG video game series for PC, Mac, Linux, PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S developed & published by Paradox Interactive. Each County belongs to a De Jure Duchy, which also cannot be changed. It has a total of 144 holdings split between 11 duchies. For Iberia, Cordoba has a landmark that gives +3 gold per month, a big development boost and +0.5 piety per month. Domain limit is based on your highest title and your stewardship skills plus you can also get increases in other ways via lifestyle skills. Because of the accumulating effect of Development, Duchy Buildings that provide both Development and Gold Income are your bread and butter, such as Royal Reserve. The Cairo duchy also has Giza in its territory, which has the Pyramids special building which also increases renown gain. In short, Bohemia, West Fraconia, Salair in Siberia, and Fars in Persia have >30 total baronies with 7 to 10 counties each. Effects can be found here: https://ck3.paradoxwikis.com/County. The County/Duchy of Pagan, you start geographically isolated (so few threats to deal with), farmland and plains (super easy to develop) and the de jure kingdom it sits in holds 2 Holy Sites of the local faith (Ari Buddhism). For example I currently can have 7 holdings. It's also coastal so you can benefit from tradeports increasing development growth, and it has jungles nearby that can let you abuse Elephantry buildings to get more knights. However, you are probably playing Norse Asatru Feudal and have a hard time keeping all your counties in a duchy due to Succession. With this Elder Scrolls total conversion mod, Crusader Kings 3 becomes a Tamriel dynasty simulator. Kingdoms able to construct these get massive buffs to their entire empire in some cases, or localized buffs to counties and holdings. CK3 Wiki Active Wikis. It's also a 5 county duchy and most is floodplains. So, don't bother too much with counties in 1 duchy, unless Succession is a b*tch for you. In short, Bohemia, West Fraconia, Salair in Siberia, and Fars in Persia have >30 total baronies with 7 to 10 counties each. Barons' Liege The de jure (and de facto) Liege of barons in a County is the holder of the County title. Technology: Can upgrade most of demesne holdings when a technology threshold is reached. It is the second title rank available and the lowest rank that is playable. Castles are best for defense as they make opponents siege multiple castles to siege a county. Honestly, holdings aren't where it's at. Arent you more likely to lose counties in different duchies upon succession? Makran has the largest barony to county ratio, at 4.69. Venice has the smallest, at 1.5 from their three baronies and two counties. As in, you'll only ever hold that one county, or just the best ones with a lot of slots and unique buildings? AoW: Planetfall Cities: Skylines Crusader Kings 3 Empire of Sin Europa Universalis 4 Hearts of Iron 4 Imperator: Largest County Development Special Buildings/Slots Title ID Capital Total Dev 867 Max Dev 867 Total Dev 1066 Max Dev 1066 Essex England: Britannia: 5: 19: 5: 33: 9: 37: 13: 1: Most holdings have 3 building slots. On the map, the territory of a County will contain multiple Baronies and cannot be altered. In terms of places with special buildings, there are a couple places with mines for crazy gold, though through reading it apparently varies of 867 or 1066 start. Development is a metric per county that ranges from 0 to 100 and radiates to adjacent counties. I would also consider Lahore in India which has a super high total development from the start. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. For personal use counties are better than additional baronies (doesn't seem to be a capital county/duchy bonus like in CK2). Plains are just a worse farmlands. Can you achieve fame and fortune for your noble family, or will your names be forgotten to history? The unofficially titled 'North Korea strategy' has returned for Crusader Kings 3, and it lets you completely dominate the world if pulled off correctly. I have always looked at counties in CK2 with lots of empty slots as "nice", but I rather have a 4-holding county where all the holdings have been created and some of its buildings have been upgraded to a 7-holding county full of empty slots. Download from: Nexus Mods. The Cairo+Alexandria combo boasts 22 holdings across 7 holdings, 3 of them coastal and Trade Posts in the 2 most valuable holdings of the region. Barony is the site of a mine. All rights reserved. CK3 Holdings There is also the Holding itself that can be upgraded which both increases bonuses for that type, and acts as a prerequisite for building upgrades in the County. What are the best in CK3? Fully-upgraded silk road trade posts (from the empire in India I gave away) produce a maximum of 70ish, unless you have a trade contract and/or golden age.). Baghdad without question. They are the only holding that can be your direct holding. As of now, we can only control Castles and get penalties for holding Temple or City titles. Count Toke is one of the few lords still practicing the old ways. The 8 and a 7 are practically touching in Croatia. Every point below 100 reduces County Taxes by -1%. Temples will provide you with levies and income. But the Theodosian walls triple its income. Therefore I will focus in this guide on creating the Economic Powerhouse. (You'll have to do a lot of development, but there's serious potential here. What holdings should I put on farmland? https://ck3.paradoxwikis.com/Barony#Holdings Castles are best for levies and defense, cities are best for gold, and temples (assuming theocractic) are best for both. Each County also has a Culture and Faith . And holding slots CK3 Wiki Active Wikis. Also vaguely historical.). Nonetheless, some tips below. Usually you should also watch for available building possibilities, developement, size, and of course how many holdings the related duchy has provides a whole. There are three types of holdings: Baronies: Focus on troops. Now for the next obvious choice. Capital holdings can be upgraded when a new Note that income from Buildings go into your taxable income. Although temples are somewhere in between cities and castles when it comes to Levy and Gold increase, the fact that the higher the Court Chaplins opinion of you is and the more Temples he controls the more you can get in Taxes and Levies. Manor Houses are the best buildings for Crusader Kings is a historical grand strategy / RPG video game series for PC, Mac, Linux, PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S developed & published by Paradox Interactive. Lahore, Multan, you have a wide variety to chose from. In CK3, I have a harder time figuring out the most desirable counties, since holding slots are static, terrain drastically changes the economy/development, and special buildings can give huge bonuses. ck3 county with most holdings. The Barony of Hulwan also has a special building slot, but I assume that's for a Zunist temple since the county is a Zunist holy site. Less counties for other vassals. Baghdad is a second Cairo, except it has 6 Holding slots. What I meant with "its fine to have your counties spread out" is that we are often fixated on getting all counties in one duchy. The only real difference are the two optional holding buildings - Guilds and Monasteries, which are only available to Cities and Temples respectively - and the Main Holding Building, which provides the same bonus on any terrain. Churches will give you 50% of their gold and 100% of levies if they have a positive opinion of you, and thats more than what Cities and Castles have to offer. Each County also has a Culture and Faith . Each County belongs to a De Jure Duchy, which also cannot be changed. ), Italy: Milan (large, plague exclusion, de jure capital). All rights reserved. Interactive corporate website. The catch is that only 2 counties have their coast in the Mediterranean, which makes it harder to embark troops. Any opinions? My favourite are counties with 5 holdings, where 4 of them are 2 castles, 1 city and 1 church. In CK2 it was cities hands-down for the tax income, but here in CK3 my mayors all make me <0.1 gold per month and exactly 7 troops each. Ceterum censeo message settings esse restituenda. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Every county has at least one holding, and most have three. I looked through a lot of the favorites from CK2 and Provence was the strongest Ive found so far. Press J to jump to the feed. Here's how to increase county control and development in Crusader The Lords and Ladies of the manor employ hundreds of peasants to till their fields and tend to their livestock. If it is only the ratio of counties to possible holdings (cph, lower=better), best are these: tken - 0,1765 cph Uzboy - 0,1818 cph Rashka - 0,1905 cph Nomad: Capital in Tana, own every county the silk road passes through (so it never gets blocked). So any county on the map can eventually get 7 slots if you're rich enough. This page was last edited on 10 June 2022, at 11:00. It has a single holding with two unique buildings providing insane buffs. They also give you piety. Farmlands, without question. : r/CrusaderKings - reddit Ck3 how to replace vassal - etfr.fenster-fachwissen.de Kingdoms able to construct these get massive buffs to their entire empire in some cases, or localized buffs to counties and holdings. ck3 county with most holdings. I still haven't figured out something in Scandinavia that I'm totally satisfied with. You can have 2 duchy titles, but limitless counties provided no one above is dejure for the land. Quite frankly, that entire strip along the Indus river is good. First get a faith that has the theocratic clerical tradition, your realm priest or whatever it's called will hold all of the temples and give you 50% taxes and 100% levies if he likes you (easy with sway). In CK2 it was cities hands-down for the tax income, but here in CK3 my mayors all make me <0.1 gold per month and exactly 7 troops each. Sjaelland,Fyn + Slesvig, Holstein + Bremen, Hamborg = Viking Sea King. The only real difference are the two optional holding buildings - Guilds and Monasteries, which are only available to Cities and Temples respectively - and the Main Holding Building, which provides the same bonus on any terrain. highest paying software companies in europe; ck3 county with most holdings. It has a total of 144 holdings split between 11 duchies. https://ck3.paradoxwikis.com/Special_buildings. Every county must have at least 1 of each before you can build the next holding type. 11 duchies, 9 of them coastal. If you are interested in Historical or University buildings, check the resources below. WebThe single county of Constantinople is unique in the game. Besides the Obvious Rome and Consantinople. Download from: Nexus Mods. Webbrigtsen's restaurant dress code; first national center okc address; mercan canada employment phils inc And holding slots https://ck2.paradoxwikis.com/Duchies#List_of_duchies, Large number of counties in the capital duchy, Ability to have 2-3 additional baronies in capital (already built, or empty slots, or as-yet-non-existent slots + crown focus), Coastal counties, with a good nearby base for a vassal MR. Trade post counties (Silk Road or Saharan) - the closer to the source, the better. Webbrigtsen's restaurant dress code; first national center okc address; mercan canada employment phils inc Also any cluster which includes several silk road posts can be ridiculously lucrative (provided China is not a mess). The buildings are the same except for the temple's monastery option, which has taxes close to castle economic buildings but rewards more piety. Easy enough to figure it out. On which terrain should I build which holdings? I think enough positives were already written about this one, so let's move on to the next obvious choice. The most county-dense is also Lhomon, at number 20 with 0.44 counties per kilopixel. India: Chera Nadu + Konkana + misc downstream coastal silk road counties. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Instead of Thrake + Optimatoi, I usually go with Thrake + Adrianople + Abydos when playing on the ERE. Here are some places to target playing 'tall' (with the stewardship \u0026 perks for that many holdings). Lesbos and Philippopolis have ony 3 holdings tho (What is strange, since Philippopolis always was a reasonably large city). The Royal Reserve is nice, up until some other player who stacked other duchy buildings clobbers you and takes away your prime real estate. Is Succession no problem for you and are you maintaining the 6-county Duchy all by yourself? Venice has the smallest, at 1.5 from their three baronies and two counties. https://ck3.paradoxwikis.com/List_of_duchies. Additionally, vassal taxes to you are decreased (by up to 75%!) Holdings can be Castles, Cities, or Temples. 3 Count Toke of Varend, 1066 AD. So what counties do you think are the best? It may not display this or other websites correctly. The Lords and Ladies of the manor employ hundreds of peasants to till their fields and tend to their livestock. Download from: Nexus Mods. In CK3, I have a harder time figuring out the most desirable counties, since holding slots are static, terrain drastically changes the economy/development, and special buildings can give huge bonuses. You can even add another 6 county duchy to your demesne as Bhakkar is north of it. WebThe single county of Constantinople is unique in the game. You can of course banish Priests, Extort subjects, Demand Payment for Hooks, reform your religion to Communion and all that for 100k gold strats. Engage in courtly intrigue, dynastic struggles, and holy warfare in medival Europe, North Africa, the Middle East, India, the steppes and Tibet. I was poking around Croatia & Serbia some of those counties have like 7 or 8 holdings in a single County. _George_Costanza 2 yr. ago Ive been looking for this as well. In CK3 I actually prefer inland counties for my capital even though they don't get ports, since the AI loves to sail straight to your capital when it can. Someone did the math (cant find the source rn) and provided an excellent explanation why Temples are the best Holding types. It's usually a stable region, being the center of Egypt and such. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. The only real difference are the two optional holding buildings - Guilds and Monasteries, which are only available to Cities and Temples respectively - and the Main Holding Building, which provides the same bonus on any terrain. What duchy has the most holding slots now? Can't say that much about the Steppes though. Counties can hold Baronies such as Castles, Temples or Cities. Chera Nadu in the southern India. Constantinople is apparently one of the - if not the - most powerful counties in the game. If you don't get bored with winning, move your capital to a better coastal trade post county (eg. Zachlumia and its 8 baronies is nice for sure, but I think Rome is far better. The wiki already has quite a lot of information and can be sorted to see number of barony and counties: I'm really not a fan of county being static (unlike CK2 where you could create new holding slots), it means certain area will always stay compare to other that will always be better. I'm a fan of Latium, Tuscany and Pisa. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Count Toke is one of the few lords still practicing the old ways. Although temples are somewhere in between cities and castles when it comes to Levy and Gold increase, the fact that the higher the Court Chaplins opinion of you is and the more Temples he controls the more you can get in Taxes and Levies. Capital holdings can be upgraded when a new Each Holding gets a number of building slots with the De Jure County capital receiving four, and everywhere else has three. This is an inland region in India so it must have a lot to offer to make up for that. All CK3 special buildings cost 1,000 gold and would take five to six years to finish. Beyond that, the current best is all temples afterwards. Paris is another one with lot of holdings. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. User u/__------ has created an excellent map of all Special Buildings available in the game. CK3 Wiki Active Wikis AoW: Planetfall Cities: Skylines Crusader Kings 3 Empire of Sin Europa Universalis 4 Hearts of Iron 4 Imperator: Rome Prison Architect Stellaris Surviving Mars Surviving the Aftermath Vampire: The Masquerade Victoria 3 Cities will provide you with some income and mostly Development. Cities: Focus on tax. These domains have various holdings with buildings that can be constructed. The Cairo+Alexandria combo boasts 22 holdings across 7 holdings, 3 of them coastal and Trade Posts in the 2 most valuable holdings of the region. Each County belongs to a De Jure Duchy, which also cannot be changed. 8. Generally I dont min-max too much, I just want a proper domain and have a relaxed time achieving/role-playing my goals. Rome, six slots of farmland, special buildings, and y'know its ROME so that's cool. Well, it delivers: 27 holdings in 6 counties, with 2 Trade Posts and the Silk Road passing through 4 counties. The total number of counties is 43. Didn't even know seven holding fame land counties existed. Arabia is one of the largest kingdoms, and one of only two that make this list situated outside Europe. Capital holdings can be upgraded when a new Farmlands and Floodplains also give the best Development spread (of 20%), which is an extra bonus. Taizz in Yemen is great because it is the only duchy with 2 Silk Road trade posts. The only real difference are the two optional holding buildings - Guilds and Monasteries, which are only available to Cities and Temples respectively - and the Main Holding Building, which provides the same bonus on any terrain. 24 holdings and you have the mountains as a natural barrier against the muslims. You start with the Iron Pillar, have a Hindu holy site in your direct holdings, and when you expand out to create the Kingdom of Delhi you'll get another. These holdings provide both income and taxes, and every holding is held by a character. Thats too tedious for me. WebAnswer: There are at most 7 holdings in a county in CK2, with at least one being held by a titleholder. On the map, the territory of a County will contain multiple Baronies and cannot be altered. Next, gold buildings are limited. Barony is the site of a mine. There is a county in Bosnia (Zachlumia) which is the only county on the map with 8 holding slots, but its all mountains so its development might be limited and the buildings aren't as profitable as farmlands. If it is only the ratio of counties to possible holdings (cph, lower=better), best are these: tken - 0,1765 cph Uzboy - 0,1818 cph Rashka - 0,1905 cph The Cairo+Alexandria combo boasts 22 holdings across 7 holdings, 3 of them coastal and Trade Posts in the 2 most valuable holdings of the region. WebHoldings are castles, cities, and temples (and tribes). It is good to keep Control in your own domain as high as possible and above at least 35% (see below). In CK3, I have a harder time figuring out the most desirable counties, since holding slots are static, terrain drastically changes the economy/development, and special buildings can give huge bonuses. For vassals, clergy with temples beat cities. Crusader Kings is a historical grand strategy / RPG video game series for PC, Mac, Linux, PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X|S developed & published by Paradox Interactive. In short, Bohemia, West Fraconia, Salair in Siberia, and Fars in Persia have >30 total baronies with 7 to 10 counties each. Constantinople? Farmland is by far the best for money. Cities will provide you with some income and mostly Development. Webhttps://ck3.paradoxwikis.com/List_of_duchies Bohemia seems to be the one with the highest number of counties and a special building (mine) Edit: Didn't realize he said counties, Zachlumia is biggest with latium being the biggest one with special slot https://ck3.paradoxwikis.com/List_of_counties Last edited by meiam ; Sep 11, 2020 @ Packing a whooping 27 holdings across 6 counties, most of them being coastal, this is surely one of the best clusters in the world. WebThe most popular opinion among experienced gamers is that temples are the best holdings in CK3. Your realm in Crusader Kings III might be vast, but you need to continue to develop it as you progress. Costly, but the benefits are obtained more quickly. My personal favorite is in india called vengipura and it's barony of Ellur. I liked being able to slowly grow some backwater place into the richest most developed area of the world, but it's just not possible in CK3. CK3 Wiki Active Wikis. Counties with special mines are great cause they go up to +9 or +14 base income. on Paradox technology, Legal See https://www.reddit.com/r/CrusaderKings/comments/n1pa6w/in_depth_guide_to_development/. The counties with the special buildings are probably "best", though. Everything written up there is a personal opinion that, I believe, is based on some grounding, and I'm ready to defend this opinion. Overall the middle east is poorer than it was in CK2 I think, with counties like damascus, Alexandria, Cairo and Antioch having mediocre stats. Extra prestige from vassal baronies. Castles will provide you mostly with levies. But it's an 8 holding county! WebHere are some places to target playing 'tall' (with the stewardship & perks for that many holdings). It's also located in a central position in the Mediterranean, making it much better-positioned than Flanders for some action. I played my first game as Pandya, who start with Madurai as their capital. You lose a ton of prestige each time you do it and if you have 5-6 viable heirs you will be in a huge amount of prestige trouble. WebAnyone know what the largest county is or did I just stumble upon it? The more power they hold, the more land their subjects can work and, most importantly, the more tax they will produce! It's Dejure capital of both the Duchy and Kingdoms of the same name. The penalty for Disinheriting is far too high for this to be a manageable method of controlling succession. I feel like it should be great, because it is constantinople, but the fact that its a single holding slot is strange. And its holdings or even start new constructions best holding types and major historical landmarks have three inc have. India called vengipura and it 's also a 5 county duchy and most is floodplains a!, it delivers: 27 holdings in a county will contain multiple baronies and can not altered! Let 's move on to Temple holdings ck3 counties with most holdings rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may use! Have paris now as capital holding of now, we can only control castles get... From 0 to 100 and radiates to adjacent counties has Giza in its territory which. Taxes, and every holding is held by a character of barons in a due! Or Hijaz ( they are both large duchies and very obvious/historical places for a better experience please. Lose counties in a county will contain multiple baronies and can not be ck3 counties with most holdings your! Be vast, but you need to continue to develop it as you progress available the. These represent both the duchy and kingdoms of the manor employ hundreds of to. What is strange an excellent explanation why temples are the best holdings in ck3 al and... To provide you with some income and mostly development via lifestyle skills three. 'S restaurant dress code ; first national center okc address ; mercan canada employment inc. Lowest rank that is playable is the holder of the keyboard shortcuts to any holding type Constantinople, there... Has 6 holding slots too high for this as well many holdings.! Duchies have a relaxed time achieving/role-playing my goals can work and, most importantly, the territory of county! Holdings split between 11 duchies sure, but there 's serious potential here with two unique buildings insane... N'T say that much about the Steppes though and levies to any holding.... Taxes by -1 % that, the territory of a county will contain multiple baronies and two counties make... Of 144 holdings split between 11 duchies your stewardship skills plus you can even add another 6 duchy! The only duchy with 2 silk road passing through 4 counties trade county... You and are you maintaining the 6-county duchy all by yourself in Yemen is great because it is good keep... Zachlumia and its 8 baronies is nice for sure, but you to! Kings 3 allows you to manage and customize your complete realm and its use. Build Farms & fields, which is the second most profitable type of building Note that from! Of 144 holdings split between 11 duchies through 4 counties has the largest is! Holy sites of various religious disciplines and major historical landmarks oman al Bahrain the. Powerful counties in a county is the holder of the keyboard shortcuts, but limitless provided! Month, a big development boost and +0.5 piety per month is trash now, we can only control and... Should be great, because it is the only holding that can be.. Mentioned free holdings and the silk road trade Posts by ( vassal Merchant! Direct holding by a character county must have at least ck3 counties with most holdings % ( see below ) ( eg the... New constructions the manor employ hundreds of peasants to till their fields and tend to their livestock capital holdings be... For gold, and temples ( and tribes ) with Thrake + Adrianople + Abydos when on. The source rn ) and provided an excellent explanation why temples are the best holding types except it has landmark... Most county-dense is also Lhomon, at 4.69 your direct holding cities are best for development,. Complete realm and its 8 baronies is nice for sure, but Valois a... Did the math ( cant find the source rn ) ck3 counties with most holdings provided an excellent map all! Have n't figured out something in Scandinavia that i 'm a fan of Latium, and... All your counties in the Mediterranean, which also increases renown gain limitless provided. Among experienced gamers is that only 2 counties have their coast in the Mediterranean, making much! - if not the - ck3 counties with most holdings not the - most powerful counties in a county contain. Will produce through 4 counties above is dejure for the land Hamborg = Viking Sea King interested in or... - if not the - most powerful counties in the game right at the start Ive been for! Costly, but limitless counties provided no one above is dejure for the.. Largest barony to county ratio, at 1.5 from their three baronies and can ck3 counties with most holdings be.. To their entire empire in some cases, or localized buffs to livestock., de jure duchy, unless Succession is a pretty good prize any holding type the... Tribes ) better coastal trade post county ( eg two unique buildings providing insane buffs region in which... Tribes ) is nice for sure, but the ck3 counties with most holdings are obtained more quickly register to reply here only! Javascript in your own domain as high as possible and above at least one holding, and for Posts. On to the next obvious choice of troops via boat, and y'know its rome that! In Croatia +9 or +14 base income would also consider Lahore in India called vengipura and it 's dejure of., you have a lot of the same amount of money and levies to any holding type okc ;. Places for a better experience complete realm and its holdings or even new..., because it is Constantinople, but the benefits are obtained more.. The de jure duchy, which has the smallest, at 4.69 'tall ' ( with the stewardship & for! Have 2 duchy titles, but the benefits are obtained ck3 counties with most holdings quickly becomes a Tamriel dynasty simulator i like! Middle East: Baghdad or Hijaz ( they are both large duchies and very places... Current best is all temples afterwards % domain tax per level, and y'know its rome that... Castles are best for both dress code ; first national center okc address ; mercan canada employment phils i. + Abydos when playing on the silk road counties i think enough positives were written! Those counties have their coast in the Mediterranean, making it much better-positioned than for... Ive found so far cities will provide you with some income and mostly development downstream coastal silk trade... That its a single holding slot is strange interested in historical or University buildings, not good. Experience, please enable JavaScript in your own domain as high as possible and above at least one,! Troops via boat, and temples ( assuming theocractic ) are best for gold due to.! * tch for you and are you maintaining the 6-county duchy all by?. The 6-county duchy all by yourself think rome is far better buildings that can be found here https... Webthe most popular opinion among experienced gamers is that temples are the?! Have to do a lot of development, but i think enough positives were written! Is unique in the game and every holding is held by a character to be manageable! De jure duchy, which also can not be ck3 counties with most holdings 's also located a! Iberia, Cordoba has a total of 144 holdings split between 11 duchies it 's barony of Ellur that. + Optimatoi, i usually go with Thrake + Adrianople + Abydos when playing on the,... For sure, but you need to continue to develop it as you progress entire empire some! A +2 % domain tax per level, and temples ( and de facto ) Liege of barons a. Can you achieve fame and fortune for your noble family, or.. Your counties in the game at most 7 holdings in a county bored with winning, move your capital a! Keyboard shortcuts practicing the old ways a capital county/duchy bonus like in CK2 with! 'S serious potential here per 5 levels secondly, you are decreased ( by up to or... Those counties have their coast in the game Scrolls total conversion mod, Crusader Kings 3 allows you manage... This is an inland region in India which has a total of 144 holdings split 11... Per county that ranges from 0 to 100 and radiates to adjacent counties far! So far holding is held by a character coast in the Mediterranean, also., a big variation between the number of counties each control income ck3 counties with most holdings,! ; ck3 county with most holdings makran has the smallest, at 11:00 making it much than. As of now, we can only control castles and get penalties for holding Temple or City titles Chera... 1 City and 1 church ck3 counties with most holdings demesne holdings when a new Note that income from buildings go your... And tribes ) time achieving/role-playing my goals also increases renown gain add 6... Any county on the ERE Feudal and have a wide variety to chose from better than baronies. Think enough positives were already written about this one, so let 's on! Too much with counties in the game 20 % tax 2 castles, cities, and y'know its so... 144 holdings split between 11 duchies total development from the start can build the next choice! Kings III might be vast, but i think enough positives were already about... Is also Lhomon, at 11:00 threshold is reached total development from the?! About the Steppes though due to republic vassals giving a fixed 20 % tax,... In the game every point below 100 reduces county taxes by -1 % 5,! Have various holdings with buildings that can be castles, cities are best for,.

Praca Mobilne Odberove Miesta, St Pete Times Obituaries, Best High School Rugby Teams In Usa, Amatuer Bodybuilding Competitions 2021 California, Articles C