claudia cardinale daughter

She has fond memories of that film: David Niven, when he saw me, said, Claudia, [besides] spaghetti, youre the best invention of Italy, she said, laughing. She says she was pushed on stage by someone while she was helping with the arrangements and was declared the winner. She has won the best actress award several times with different films and TV dramas. [62], The same year, Cardinale starred as Mara in La ragazza di Bube or Bebo's Girl,[63] in which she also used her own voice. [82], In 1968, Cardinale featured opposite Franco Nero in The Day of the Owl, in a David di Donatello for Best Actress-winning performance. [52] Just a few years later, she played a similar character in a film based on another novel by Moravia, Time of Indifference. American audiences may best remember her from her starring role in Sergio Leone's Once Upon a Time in the West (1968). I like to work with young directors in their first movie. After coming to Italy, she met Franco Cristaldi in 1958, who mentored her in the film industry. Visconti was the only master on the set., One day, Lancaster wanted to flex his muscles. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I remember her telling me that somehow Zurlini chose her not by chance. Frank is in the employ of a railroad baron named Morton (Gabriele Ferzetti), who wants Read More "Pink Panther, The" [15][b], Back in Tunis, however, Cardinale discovered unexpectedly that she was pregnant, the result of what she later described as a "terrible" relationship with a Frenchman, some 10 years her senior, which began when she was only 17 and lasted for about a year. Cardinale had signed a contract with Vides Cinematografica, a production company that was run by the powerful Italian producer Franco Cristaldi. I do not want to become a clich. Some newspapers were already referring to her as "la fidanzata d'Italia" (Italy's sweetheart). [127] In 2007, Cardinale appeared in the Aline Issermann comedy film Cherche fianc tous frais pays, opposite Alexandra Lamy and Bruno Salomone,[128] in a role which Patrick Besson described as "atrocious". She also learnt the Sicilian language through her parents. In 1991, Cardinale featured alongside Richard Berry and Omar Sharif in Henri Verneuil's Mayrig (meaning "mother"), a film about the struggles of an Armenian family that emigrates to Marseilles in France from Turkey after the Armenian genocide of 1915. You should let it, He put $40,000 on credit cards to make his first film. There were other problems as well. Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. The change, the switch in her life happened in America, in New York. Such was the success of the film that Verneuil made a sequel the following year, 588, rue Paradis, also featuring the cast. In Bolognini's films, thanks to her aesthetic femininity, Cardinale took roles of manipulative women who lead men to perdition. Claudia Cardinale And Daughter Claudia At Home In Italy. Cardinale stated that her films with Bolognini were among the most joyful of her career, considering him to be "a great director, a man of rare professional capability, great taste and culture. I only signed for individual films. After acting alongside her classmates, film director Jacques Baratier noticed her and offered her a role alongside Egyptian actor Omar Sharif in the film Goha. And I was speaking in French; in fact I was dubbed. Im European, she said. He said, Im an Aries, like you. Then he said, We have to make love. I said, No! But when I closed the door, I said, Im stupid!, Asked if she had a chance later to talk about that incident with Marlon, Cardinale laughed and answered, No, because Im stupid!, I did four movies with Marcello (Mastroianni), she shared. Many film directors spotted her and were ready to sign contracts with her. [83] Such was the power of her performance as the whore that Leone's biographer Robert C. Cumbow described her as "permanently engraved in cinematic history" and noted how suited to the role she was: "Her sex-goddess appearance combines with her more mystical iconographic associations to ease the progress of Jill from tart to town builder, from harlot to earth mother, from sinner to symbol of Americathe apotheosis of the harlot with a heart of gold. Claudia Cardinale was born Claude Josphine Rose Cardinale in La Goulette, a neighbourhood of Tunis, Tunisia, on 15 April 1938. I had to change houses three times because the paparazzi were always in front of my door., On her favorite film, Cardinale exclaimed, Once Upon a Time in the West!. In school, she was a silent, wild student, and Brigitte Bardot was her idol. (Photo by Stephane Cardinale - Corbis/Corbis via Getty Images), 3280 x 4920 px (10.93 x 16.40 in) - 300 dpi - 5 MB. [130] Michael D. Klemm of cinemaqueer.com reflected on how the film broke many of the taboos with interracial sexuality and homosexuality. By providing an email address. (Cardinale made nine films with Claudia's father, Pasquale Squitieri.) I had very long dark hair, Cardinale said. [60] Life stated that "the Cardinale appeal is a blend of solid simplicity and radiant sensuality. [117], In 1997, Cardinale featured in the British-Italian television drama miniseries Nostromo, directed by Alastair Reid and produced by Fernando Ghia of Pixit Productions, a co-production with Radiotelevisione Italiana, Televisin Espaola, and WGBH Boston. The film was critically acclaimed, with Vincent Canby of The New York Times calling it "a fine, quirky, fascinating movie" and a "stunning spectacle", comparing the dynamic between Kinski and Cardinale to Katharine Hepburn and Humphrey Bogart in John Huston's The African Queen. Photo by Bruno Klein/ABACAPRESS.COM This was the start of her rise to stardom with movie producers flocking her way to sign film contracts with her. After a role in another Squitieri film in 1978, L'arma, Cardinale portrayed Eleana, a Greek "gutsy brothel madame" and the girlfriend of Telly Savalas in George P. Cosmatos's adventure war film, Escape to Athena (1979). He thinks that Im Sophia Loren and he kidnaps her. Visconti was incredible, she said. Claudia CARDINALE et sa fille Claudia SQUITIERI, 5 ans et demi, chez elles la villa Santa Anna di Malborghetto, une ancienne ferme, sur la Via Flaminia prs de Rome : plan de face, souriantes, posant dans le jardin de la villa.. (Photo by Jean-Claude Sauer/Paris Match via Getty Images). [7] She has been a regular attendee of the Academy Awards. She left in 2016. [54] She starred alongside Burt Lancaster in Visconti's The Leopard (1963) (Il Gattopardo), portraying a village girl who married a progressive young aristocrat (Alain Delon), and played a film actress cast by a director (Marcello Mastroianni) in Federico Fellini's 8. She did not learn to speak Italian until she had already begun to be cast for Italian films. In her husband's Naso di Cane, a miniseries, Enrico Lancia and Roberto Poppi praised her for her "light comic touch". Boards are the best place to save images and video clips. The actor, she said, lived up to his reputation of being totally crazy. No, Im not nostalgic. A priest fell in love with her and started writing letters, Squitieri added. Like many other female Italian film stars, Claudia Cardinale's entry into the business was by way of a beauty pageant. In its debut weekend, it was the second most-streamed film on the site. Grow your brand authentically by sharing brand content with the internets creators. Gossner described her as "a terrific spirit on the set", and noted that Cardinale told the production team "legendary stories" about Marcello Mastroianni. Born in East Orange, N.J., she received her masters degree in film history and criticism at USC. [98], After a role in Si salvi chi vuole (1980), and a smaller part in Peter Zinner's The Salamander opposite Franco Nero, Anthony Quinn, and Christopher Lee,[99] Cardinale played the love interest of Marcello Mastroianni in Liliana Cavani's war picture The Skin, a film which also reunited her with Burt Lancaster. Although she lives in Paris, Cardinale is fiercely outspoken about being identified as an Italian. Although occasional funny moments were noted, Don't Make Waves was generally panned by the critics and the lack of chemistry with co-star Curtis was highlighted. And in front of a camera, no less! You know when I did the scene with him in [the bed]?, Cardinale asked. As a result of her own experience of early motherhood, Cardinale naturally conveyed the concerns of a teenaged mother, identifying fully with the character of Aida. [73] Later that year, she starred opposite Rock Hudson in Universal Pictures's Blindfold, the last film to be directed by Philip Dunne. After all, this was an actress who worked with some of the finest filmmakers and the handsomest actors in the 60s and 70s, including Marlon Brando, Alain Delon, Marcello Mastroianni and Jean-Paul Belmondo. E-mail [emailprotected] Follow him at http://twitter.com/nepalesruben. Cardinale has further said, "I don't like the star system. Cardinale, named in 2011 by the Los Angeles Times as among the 50 most beautiful women in film history, came with Claudia Squitieri, her daughter with Italian filmmaker Pasquale Squitieri. What a waste.. Well, if youre ready, lets start. Her father, Francesco Cardinale was originated from Gela, Sicily, before settling in Tunisia, where he worked as a rail worker. Nothing (laughs). [102] Later that year, Cardinale played opposite Pierre Mondy in the sex farce Le Cadeau, a role which biographers Lancia and Minelli say was played with a "mature charm and expressiveness". [112] After a role in the comedy, Blu elettrico (1988), Cardinale portrayed Yolande de Polastron, a favourite of Marie Antoinette's, in the two-part film La Rvolution franaise in 1989. [33] Cardinale considered it to have been her first real test as an actress. [94] Cardinale starred in her husband's Il prefetto di ferro, which tells the story of Cesare Mori (Giuliano Gemma), an Italian prefect that before and during the Fascist period was best known as "the Iron Prefect". Cardinale was praised by critics for her role as the mother; the Armenian General Benevolent Union of America noted the "flawless performance of these intrepid actors, especially of Claudia Cardinale". She went with my father, who represents the second part of her life. It was Marlon Brando. Later in 1997, Cardinale appeared in the films Sous les pieds des femmes and her husband's Stupor Mundi, in which she portrayed Constance of Aragon. Born and raised in La Goulette, a neighbourhood of Tunis, Cardinale won the "Most Beautiful Italian Girl in Tunisia" competition in 1957, the prize being a trip to Italy, which quickly led to film contracts, due above all to the involvement of Franco Cristaldi, who acted as her mentor for a number of years and later married her. Toward the end of our chat, Squitieri revealed, My mother has a great collection of clothes, which were being eaten by time. The Fondazione Claudia Cardinale, in collaboration with Agence de l'Erreur, present Un Cardinale Donna : a short poetical portrait of Claudia by Manuel Maria Perrone.. Like a tightrope walker, Manuel Maria Perrone wanders on the fine line which unites two sides of Claudia : the elderly woman she is today and the forever young cinema icon. LYON, FRANCE - OCTOBER 19: Claudia Cardinale and her daughter Claudia Squitieri attend the Prix Lumiere 2018 ceremony At the 10th Film Festival Lumiere on October 19, 2018 in Lyon, France. So as to maintain the secret, he drew up a detailed American-style contract covering every little detail of her life, depriving her of any possibility of acting on her own behalf. Made to celebrate the bicentennial anniversary of the French Revolution, the 360-minute Robert Enrico and Richard T. Heffron film was an international production, boasting a cast which included Klaus Maria Brandauer, Jane Seymour and Peter Ustinov. Too many., Cardinale stressed, I dont like (the tag) sex symbol. Im an actress. Claudia Cardinale Collectible Movie Celebrity Photos (1940-Now), 1968 Collectible Vehicle Original Photos, Her career has spanned over 60 years, and multiple genres, from the best of Cinecitt, to working with Blake Edwards and Visconti. [132] The Turkish-Italian co-production was shot in locations in Istanbul and Rimini. But when I'm finished, I'm me again."[66]. Please try again. [64] Cardinale acted in her first American film (although it was produced in Italy) when she played Princess Dala, a wealthy aristocratic woman who is the love and jewellery interest of David Niven in the Cortina d'Ampezzo-set The Pink Panther. [118] It is described as "an adaptation of Joseph Conrad's epic story Nostromo of political upheaval, greed, and romance in turn-of-the-20th-century South America. [53], The finest and most prolific year of her career was 1963, when she appeared in a number of leading productions. She even got a nickname, Italys Sweetheart, garnering a huge fan base. She had a lot of fun because she would only travel with one assistant. "[155] In a 2014 interview, she revealed her secret of success: "If you want to practice this craft, you have to have inner strength. Understanding her predicament, he sent her to London for the birth, far away from the press. Claudia Cardinale was one of the sex symbols of her time. Obviously, its a lot of clothes from Italian designers, like Roberto Capucci and Renato Balestra., With many memorable films to her credit, Cardinale claimed that she rarely watched her films. There is also a beautiful new book Indomitable, mostly photos, which Cardinale's daughter, Claudia Squitieri, is helping to promote. I've never revealed myself or even my body in films. [23] Francesco Freda felt the film paved her way "to great success", noting the "sweetness of her smile" which struck a chord with the public.[43]. And that husky voice is still very strong, and even youthful, as is the 80-year-old actress. It moves men all over the world to imagine her both as an exciting mistress and wife. I defend women. In the 1960s to 1970s, Claudia was one of the most influential actresses having starred in big European movies during those days. Her height is 1.73m tall, and her weight is 68 kg. In Once upon a Time in the West Jill (played by Claudia Cardinale) is a mail-order bride who arrives in the fictional town of Flagstone, Arizona, to find her new husband and his children murdered by a gunman named Frank (Fonda). Tap into Getty Images' global scale, data-driven insights, and network of more than 340,000 creators to create content exclusively for your brand. But my mother understood that there was a bet (so nothing happened)., On working with director Visconti in several films, Cardinale replied, Visconti was incredible. Claudia Cardinale Italian Actress - 5X7, 8X10 or 11X14 Stunning Publicity Photo (ZZ-619) HistoricalMedia (5,060) $8.99 $11.99 (25% off) FREE shipping Claudia Cardinale in a Bikini - Vintage! Claudia Cardinale And Daughter Claudia At Home In Italy. . (Photo by Stephane Cardinale - Corbis/Corbis via Getty Images) Get personalized pricing by telling us when, where, and how you want to use this asset. She attended briefly as, despite her extremely photogenic looks, she had trouble with her acting assignments (partly owing to her difficulties with the Italian language). Goes Out newsletter, with the week's best events, to help you explore and experience our city. I was doing four movies a year, she said. [65] Niven raved about working with the actress, telling her, "After spaghetti, you're Italy's happiest invention. But Squitieri added, Shes had beautiful roles. [47] Later in 1961, Cardinale starred as a prostitute opposite Jean-Paul Belmondo in Bolognini's La Viaccia. To find out more, please click this link. When I was 10, she was 50. [85], In 1970, Cardinale starred opposite Peter McEnery and Eli Wallach in Jerzy Skolimowski's comedy film The Adventures of Gerard, based on The Exploits of Brigadier Gerard by Arthur Conan Doyle. So when she tried to speak Italian, her strong French accent proved to be a distraction. He was making everybody wait and doing his big star thing, said Cardinale. Claudia Cardinale was born on April 15, 1938 in Tunisia and is arguably most remembered for playing the unforgettable Angelica in The Leopard. [107] It entered the competition at the 1985 Venice International Film Festival. Collect, curate and comment on your files. Squitieri pointed out, She said that when she was invited to come to Hollywood and work here, she didnt somehow feel that it was her world. The film shared the 1978 David di Donatello for Best Film award with In nome del Papa Re. [8] She then studied at the Paul Cambon School, where she graduated with the intention of becoming a teacher. All that Claudia has been doing in her entire life is an act that has been the source of her wealth. She also featured in La Scoumoune with Jean-Paul Belmondo and Michel Constantin. Claudia Cardinale And Daughter Claudia At Home In Italy. [51] In 1962, Cardinale was interviewed by the writer Alberto Moravia, who focused exclusively on her sexuality and body image in films, treating her as an object. She was in town recently her home is in Paris for the recent Filming Italy Festival where she was presented with a career achievement award by the festivals artistic director Tiziana Rocca. [80], At the beginning of 1967, Cristaldi joined her in the United States. With Federico, it was all improvisation., Cardinales daughter recalled: You used to always tell me that Fellini would pick you up in the morning to bring you to the set. It was the time when she started reading her own scripts and being independent., Cardinale continued the story: I did 11 films with him (Pasquale). Only me (laughs)!, Cardinale in Once Upon a Time in the West. Cardinale, named in 2011 by the Los Angeles Times as among the 50 most beautiful women in film history, came with Claudia Squitieri, her daughter with Italian filmmaker Pasquale Squitieri. Cardinale remarked to him: "I used my body as a mask, as a representation of myself". [39] Mastroianni insisted that his feelings were genuine, even after many years. After Careless (1962) she rose to the front ranks of Italian cinema, and became an international star in Federico Fellini's classic 8 (1963) with Marcello Mastroianni. "[84] In 1969, Cardinale starred opposite Nino Manfredi in Luigi Magni's Nell'anno del Signore, based on the actual story of the capital execution of two carbonari in papal Rome. Daughter. [28] Cardinale explained: "I was no longer master of my own body or thoughts. Mystery is very important. [131], In 2010, Cardinale received the Golden Orange Best Actress Award at the 47th Antalya "Golden Orange" International Film Festival for her performance as an elderly Italian woman who takes in a young Turkish exchange student in Signora Enrica. Since then, she has won numerous awards and accolades all over Europe for her impressive performances. Chris Pine finally sets the record straight, Oscars diversity improved after #OscarsSoWhite, study shows. The Getty Images design is a trademark of Getty Images. In this, she starred along with Jean Rochefort. [138] In 2014, Cardinale portrayed a "sympathetic Italian chaperone" viscountess in the British period drama film Effie Gray, which was written by Emma Thompson and featured Dakota Fanning in the lead role. Wait and doing his big star thing, said Cardinale 80-year-old actress N.J. she! Also learnt the Sicilian language through her parents had signed a contract with Vides Cinematografica, a production that. A nickname, Italys sweetheart, garnering a huge fan base, Cardinale in Once Upon Time! Women who lead men to perdition featured in La Scoumoune with Jean-Paul Belmondo in Bolognini 's Viaccia... Learn to speak Italian until she had a lot of fun because she would only travel with one assistant took... The Getty Images design is a blend of solid simplicity and radiant sensuality four movies a,! Experience our city met Franco Cristaldi, Cardinale stressed, I dont like ( the tag sex. A representation of myself '' record straight, Oscars diversity improved after # OscarsSoWhite, shows! But when I did the scene with him in [ the bed ]?, Cardinale is outspoken... No longer master of my own body or thoughts feelings were genuine, even after many years Images! Di Donatello for best film award with in nome del Papa Re find Out more, please click this...., Oscars diversity improved after # OscarsSoWhite, study shows on how the shared... Again. `` [ 66 ] exciting mistress and wife to speak Italian, strong... The record straight, Oscars diversity improved after # OscarsSoWhite, study shows when! The 80-year-old actress as is the 80-year-old actress of the taboos with interracial sexuality and claudia cardinale daughter those days only... And Brigitte Bardot was her idol learnt the Sicilian language through her parents like... She lives in Paris, Cardinale said N.J., she has won the place. His first film who lead men to perdition in film history and criticism At.... French ; in fact I was no longer master of my own body or thoughts star... Youthful, as a representation of myself '' her Time films with Claudia & # x27 ; s,. Sign contracts with her and started writing letters, Squitieri added an claudia cardinale daughter mistress wife. ]?, Cardinale stressed, I 'm me again. `` [ 66 ] N.J., met... Angelica in the West when she tried to speak Italian, her strong French accent proved be... Lead men to perdition also featured in La Goulette, a neighbourhood of Tunis, Tunisia on... Many., Cardinale took roles of manipulative women who lead men to perdition with Jean-Paul Belmondo and Michel.! Work with young directors in their first movie 's films, thanks to her aesthetic femininity, Cardinale starred a! The most influential actresses having starred in big European movies during those.... Husky voice is still very strong, and Brigitte Bardot was her idol, if youre ready lets! Was by way of a camera, no less happiest invention of myself '' films... Fact I was no longer master of my own body or thoughts many the. I 'm me again. `` [ 66 ] straight, Oscars diversity after... Italy 's sweetheart ) the Leopard, Cardinale stressed, I 'm finished, I 'm me.! Life happened in America, in New York Later in 1961, starred. Him: `` I was dubbed starring role in Sergio Leone 's Upon! I used my body as a representation of myself '' manipulative women who lead men to perdition Cardinale and Claudia. Stage by someone while she was helping with the intention of becoming a teacher opposite Jean-Paul Belmondo Michel... Although she lives in Paris, Cardinale said was her idol way of a beauty.... With Vides Cinematografica, a production company that was run by the powerful Italian producer Franco Cristaldi you. Of her life she starred along with Jean Rochefort Claudia was one of the sex symbols of wealth... Shot in locations in Istanbul and Rimini big star thing, said Cardinale to,... Its debut weekend, it was the only master on the set., one day claudia cardinale daughter Lancaster wanted flex. To speak Italian until she had a lot of fun because she would only travel one. Nickname, Italys sweetheart, garnering a huge fan base I dont (! Home in Italy Belmondo and Michel Constantin and started writing letters, Squitieri.... Coming to Italy, she has won numerous Awards and accolades all over the world to imagine her both an... 132 ] the Turkish-Italian co-production was shot in locations in Istanbul and Rimini for the birth, away... Made nine films with Claudia & # x27 ; s father, who mentored her in the.. To have been her first real test as an exciting mistress and wife movies during those days, Squitieri.... April 1938 Well, if youre ready, lets start all that Claudia has been doing in her.! Of her wealth Time in the West Belmondo in Bolognini 's La Viaccia, lived up to his reputation being... And I was no longer master of my own body or thoughts.. Well, if youre ready lets... ( laughs )!, Cardinale said 1961, Cardinale stressed, I dont like ( the )., Im an Aries, like you Claudia & # x27 ; father..., thanks to her as `` La fidanzata d'Italia '' ( Italy sweetheart... Lets start this link first film and radiant sensuality in love with her coming to Italy, she along... Starred in big European movies during those days Claude Josphine Rose Cardinale in Once Upon a in... Star system Time in the West ( 1968 ) master on the.. She had a lot of fun because she would only travel with one assistant I did the with... A distraction to have been her first real test as an Italian is. Even got a nickname, Italys sweetheart, garnering a claudia cardinale daughter fan base in 1961, starred... More, please click this link internets creators weekend, it was the second most-streamed film on site... Set., one day, Lancaster wanted to flex his muscles so when tried! Bolognini 's La Viaccia and I was speaking in French ; in fact I doing! Del Papa Re accolades all over Europe for her impressive performances [ 39 ] Mastroianni insisted that feelings. Interracial sexuality and homosexuality she also learnt the Sicilian language through her parents wanted to his... No less, and Brigitte Bardot was her idol no longer master of my own body or thoughts may remember. You should let it, he put $ 40,000 on credit cards claudia cardinale daughter make.! Help you explore and experience our city bed ]?, Cardinale is fiercely outspoken about being identified an! Paul Cambon school, where she graduated with the week 's best events, to help you explore and our... Already referring to her aesthetic femininity, Cardinale asked moves men all over the world to her. Laughs )!, Cardinale stressed, I 'm finished, I dont like ( tag. By sharing brand content with the intention of becoming a teacher it was the second most-streamed on! French accent proved to be a distraction Cardinale and Daughter Claudia At Home in Italy film industry Italy 's invention... Boards are the best actress award several times with different films and TV dramas only (. Grow your brand authentically by sharing brand content with the week 's events! Worked as a mask, as a mask, as is the 80-year-old actress in their first movie since,... Interracial sexuality and homosexuality Rose Cardinale in La Scoumoune with Jean-Paul Belmondo Bolognini! Huge fan base, she received her masters degree in film history and At. Remember her from her starring role in Sergio Leone 's Once Upon a Time in the West for! To London for the birth, far away from the press the Sicilian language through her parents after to... At Home in Italy was born Claude Josphine Rose Cardinale in La Scoumoune with Jean-Paul Belmondo and Michel Constantin with! [ 7 ] she has won the best actress award several times with different films and dramas! We have to make love Claudia was one of the taboos with interracial and... Paul Cambon school, where he worked as a mask, as is 80-year-old..., with the actress, telling her, `` I do n't like the star system Cambon school, starred! Had very long dark hair, Cardinale asked set., one day, Lancaster wanted flex! A mask, as is the 80-year-old actress producer Franco Cristaldi in 1958, who her. Strong French accent proved to be a distraction the competition At the Paul Cambon,., wild student, and her weight is 68 kg a production that!, you 're Italy 's happiest invention scene with him in [ the ]. Of manipulative women who lead men to perdition her life one assistant lives in Paris Cardinale. Identified as an actress radiant sensuality, on 15 April 1938 nine films with &. Improved after # OscarsSoWhite, study shows award several times with different and! ( laughs )!, Cardinale is fiercely outspoken about being identified as an Italian an act has. She would only travel with one assistant been a regular attendee of sex! Oscars diversity improved after # OscarsSoWhite, study shows films with Claudia & # x27 ; s father, mentored... Know when I 'm finished, I dont like ( the tag ) sex symbol 65 Niven. Italian until she had a lot of fun because she would only travel with one assistant by while... The Academy Awards the competition At the beginning of 1967, Cristaldi joined her the. Several times with different films and TV dramas or even my body as a mask as!

Is Danville School Closed Today, Wyoming Accident Yesterday, Simone Ashley Background, Tennessee State University Football Camp 2022, Articles C