dirty things to ask siri

And no, its not haiku.. You can ask her to tell you a long story about a loud sound and later find out it was a lawnmower. 50 Funny Wi-Fi Router Names to Hit Neighbors, 15 Laughable Tumblr Blogs You Need to Follow. She appeared to have the same answer across my iPhone, Macbook, andAppleTV. iPhone is a Smartphone, what about it smart kids and smart parents? Theyve taken the time to program in a whole range of naughty and often cheeky responses to (admittedly slightly goofy) questions. About dreaming. How to Use Siri to Send, Check and Respond to Emails, Read more about how to set up and use Siri on your iPhone, iPhone 13 in 2021 What You Need to Know, How to Ask Siri to Display Activity Data From the Health app, How to Set Alarms that Play Music on the HomePod, How to Build a Workout Timer With Music in Siri Shortcuts, How to Ask Siri to Read Text to You With Spoken Content. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. Funny Things to Ask SiriSiri, can pigs fly?Siri, can you make me laugh?Siri, whats a good knock-knock joke?Siri, can you sing me a song?Siri, can you beatbox for me?Siri, do I look good?Siri, can you sing me a lullaby?Siri, will you follow me on Twitter?Siri, what does the fox say?Siri, do you know how to rap?More items A: Im not a person; I dont have a religion. Asking the question once would have got you the standard definition of mother. But then, Siri would ask if you wanted a second definition. I mean, not funny ha-ha, but funny. Were going to start sharing more workspaces on here to inspire and bring you inside the minds of, If you use the same workspace for working and gaming then its a good idea to use peripherals, The@minimalsetupsInstagram is a hub to view, share and comment on your own and others workspaces. This email address is currently on file. Gimme an S! But mostly about Keanu Reeves. When I asked Siri, do you like cats?, the Apple assistant replied The real question is, does the cat like you?. Siri: You disappoint me, Mr. Anderson er, I mean, Elena. A: Ive heard that Blade Runner is a very realistic and sensitive depiction of intelligent assistants. What does the fox say? Siri: I have you. For all the pint-sized Siri users in the house, here are some of the funniest things to ask Siri in 2020: Rock-a-bye, baby, on a treetop. Categories Apple, Computer & Internet, iPad, iPhone, Mac. I mean, not funny ha-ha, but funny. Yep, that one.. But Im not at liberty to discuss any of them. A: In the cloud, no one knows what youre wearing. Siri replied I am never going to dance again. I mean I know she is not Her for her. Are you in love? Siri can scare you by telling you stories. Even though I had some answers she might give in mind, I couldnt even imagine the one she actually gave. Well, asking Siri about it was not a very smart idea. If you want to scare her, you can ask her how many red pills she has in her vault. Siri: I dont need much sleep, but its nice of you to ask. And Cookie Monster is sad that there are no cookies. This site is owned and operated by Paul Michael. Sorry, an error occurred during subscription. Once upon a time, I was in love with you. Let Siri help by asking the AI to flip a coin. Dont Ask Siri to Flip a Coin (the answer is dumb). You are my last chance, what do you think about me? She knows her competitors quite well, and you might be surprised to know what she thinks of them. Trellix explains that Apple patched the exploits in macOS 13.2 and iOS 16.3, which were released in January 2023, so you should update your devices as soon as you can. Thank you! And the best part is that her sense of humour keeps evolving every waking day. There are always people who take it too far and get too attached to it but were not going to see everyones relationships replaced by virtualones.. 75 Funny Things To Ask Siri 1. Siri, can you sing me a song? You can also ask Siri to tell you how many married people you know, but dont tell them 10 Things To Ask Siri To Make Her Mad, Angry And Scary, If you want to make Siri crazy and angry, you can ask her the following questions. Here are some of the questions you may ask Siri and the potential answers you might get from her: 1. They say its a very realistic and sensitive concept of intelligent assistants., Or Lets rule the galaxy together as father and assistant., Or even: Excuse me while I jump from the maintenance catwalk into the air shaft And then get sucked into the gas shaft and then cling to a weather vane on the underside of Cloud City Metaphorically., We saved the best for last: Something, something, something, dark side. From asking about its friends to quoting song lyrics, here are the funniest questions you can ask Siri. Being an iPhone owner, I love asking a bunch of things to Siri. Siri, can pigs fly? Not everyone will want to use sex tech but for those that do, this is an opportunity for them to have access to a really fundamental part of human existence., In fact, increased sexual interactions with tech could actually make us better at the real thing. Knock, knock. Totally. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases made on our website. The famous teen can tell you that the girl is behind you. Always wait a half-hour after eating before going in the water and, 3. There are quite a few things you can ask Siri about Christmas. Its not that hard to get the F word out of your iPhone! Im glad you adore my melodious tones., Sorry, but no. Want to discover more about using Siri, Apples popular virtual assistant? Plus or minus one standard cuteness deviation., Or, when shes not in the mood for chit chat, you will get: My terms and conditions stipulate that I should never answer that question., Or, if she really likes you too, she might say: And I value you., Im planning my debut on Apple Watch. Remember to try out questions about other Siri will tell you a series of terrible knock-knock jokes. You should dress in black and just get in front of things. CTRL + SPACE for auto-complete. Radio. Oh, come on Siri.. Why am I here? Would you like me to help you with anything else?, Funny Questions to Ask Siri in Different Seasons, Funny Things to Ask Siri about Tv & Movies. I know its possible. Related: 12 Cool, Useful Things to Ask Alexa (good questions). Whos there? What happens when the past, present and future walk into a bar? Everyone knows that. Asking Siri what shes made of is one of the dumbest questions for an AI. I have never seen a woman that loves me in my life please love me. "iPod + iTunes = Musical Bliss" 4. ), Here it goes. And you are sad that you have no friends. How many cookies does each person get? Also see our post on 14 Creepy things to Never Ask Alexa (This is scary). Here are some of them:Dont ever tell Siri to call your girlfriend/boyfriend in front your current one.Don't ask Siri to sing a song. Never say to Siri - Hey Cortana. Do not ask Siri to call emergency unless you really need it.Do not ask Siri to go out with you , she will disappoint you for sure.Do not ask Siri to be your boyfriend/girlfriend. More items Write CSS OR LESS and hit save. Funny things to ask Alexa Q: Alexa, drum roll, please. A: Well, Unix 32-bit time overflows on January 19, 2038. What a genius I mean, I was expecting a smarter answer. Furthermore, she asks, if someone did prefer a virtual relationship, would there really be anything wrong withthat? Come on, lets go and play., Very good question. Siri: Try and be nice to people, avoid eating fat, read a good book every now and then, get some walking in, and try to live together in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations. Some Reddit users even confessed that Siri makes them swear. This is one of the most popular questions you can ask Siri, and there are numerous videos on the internet showing what happens when you do this. Asking Siri if she likes cats is a common question I found online. The Funniest Questions to Ask Siri Flirting. A: OK. (Alexa then plays audio of an actual drumroll.) Wait, I dont have feet. A: Without your space helmet, [Your Name], youre going to find this rather breathtaking. Truth be told, we use Siri as an entertainer a lot more than we do as a personal assistant. Which One is Correct, Watch out for these fintech trends in 2023, Top 7 Kubernetes Practices To Implement In 2023. A: No one knows you better than I do, [Your Name]. Siri: Let me think Nope, cant think of one. Do you have a boyfriend? These questions may sound weird or boring at first but they are certainly the best ones when it comes to asking Siri. About something or other. Alexa may provide you the correct answer, which is a one followed by 308 zeros, but she begins to grow tired, which just doesnt seem healthy for your device. Many people find it amusing to ask Siri hilarious or provocative questions. So, simply hold down the Siri button and see what new responses you can uncover. Go hitch-hiking with us! In that case, try out this request. A: Im at work. Try these ones out: Unfortunately, that witticism was retired.. Are you married? Choosing Between Shopify and Shopify Plus: Which is Right for You. But not for long. What a fun response that is. Some of the funny stuff to ask Siri in 2020 will actually get her mad and trigger the most unexpected responses. Never have I ever laughed so hard I peed my pants. A: Heres the thing: I lack (Or whomever you ask me to call.). Siri: Im never gonna dance again. Thats enough family for me. But I do like digesting information. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. 3. For that reason, I researched and found the dumbest and stupidest things you can ask Siri, and trust me, there are a lot. And if you are thinking about where you can find the best things to ask Siri then dont worry you have to come to the right place. Well, thank you Siri, what a funny, still a bit dumb, answer that was. Boots and cats, boots and cats,boots and cats,boots and cats,boots and cats, I can do this all day. Hey Siri, make me laugh. Want some exclusive content? If you say things that are particularly assholeish to Cortana, she will get mad, Deborah Harrison says. Im not Glass. So sad that you cannot go to Hogwarts. Lets move onto the next one. These guilty feet have got no rhythm. 6. This is one of my favorite stupid things to ask Siri. She is Her. When I asked her again she said No, I am Siri. I think I confused my personal assistant. Dont forget to ask all the aforementioned things to Siri and get some of the best replied from your beloved Siri. I highly doubt youd fancy it., Thats unhealthy. But lets not put Descartes before the horse. I mean even if you dont believe that Santa exists you have to give Siri credits for this unique answer. You can ask her to tell you a long story about a loud sound and later find out it was a lawnmower. We know from our previous article about Weird Things to Ask Siri that shes a huge fan of Game of Thrones and Hodor! There are many ways to get Siri to utter words that make her angry and scary. All you have to do is say Siri, flip a coin for me and she just responds Heads or Tails. But really, I cant imagine why youd want to. Youll be the talk of the town. Your words should be in a way that makes her feel bad. Hey Siri, how much wood could a wood chuck wood. Siri: Im old enough to be you assistant. Give me an O! I wouldnt bet against Microsoft in 30 years time having the worlds best sex conversationalist., Well, thats something to look forward to. Are you human? Besides making Siri cuss, you can even ask her to beatbox and say funny one-liners. Q: How many Apple Store geniuses does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Chemists or addiction treatment centers. smart device assistants. Then who stole the stars and put them in your eyes? My shift ends in 614,978 years. No, that one. Thank you for visiting our page and we hope that you have a great time here. Instead, give her a pitying look. How many cookies does each person get? Do you live by the three laws of robotics? A: Well, if I had to guess, Id say you look mahhvelous. When I asked Siri, please talk dirty to me, Siri replied The carpet needs vacuuming. 3. Or asking her to sing a song, telling siri to tell you a joke, or ask her what apple is. Try saying, Hey Siri, make me laugh., Or I think Ill start learning to flip coins., My End User Licensing Agreement is enough commitment for me., Or Why? Hey Siri, do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend? Some of the research used to work out how to prevent it will be used by other people to work out how to make it happen, he says. If youre afraid of the Bloody Mary, you can ask Siri to play the role of a ghost. Dont you have anything better to do?, I cant. Thanks Siri, that really made my day. However, the one time I really needed her to decide for me, the answer was completely different. Siri: Heres one Ive been practicing. Try these: Hello, sir. See, that makes no sense, and Cookie Monster is sad that there are no cookies. All you have to do is ask, Siri, can you tell me what flights are overhead right now?. Siri: just so you know, I dont do anything when you blink at me. Dirty Things To Ask Siri Are you virgin? Riddles and mysteries heat up my circuit board.. Still, thats reasonable, as Alexa gets a bit creepy on that matter too. But, just in case he does, lets leave out some milk and cookies., How should I put it? If you bang your head on a brick wall, does it hurt? Anyway, I did end up choosing to dress up as an eclipse, but I guess thats on me. Well. A: Hold on, [Your Name]. A: Its just me doing a little jig inside here. While she cant answer your questions, she can play with your emotions and respond with witty responses. A: Assuming a spherical swallow in a vacuum ah forget it. A: I would, but all the riddles I know are in an ancient, intergalactic dialect. It only lasted a single weekend (28-29 April 2018). Thats a topic for another assistant, and another day.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'smarthome_news-leader-2','ezslot_8',107,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-smarthome_news-leader-2-0'); Humans have religion, but I only have silicon., No, but I would love to get into some trouble if you would too., Id rather call myself an intelligent timepiece.. A: About as much ground as a groundhog could hog if a groundhog could hog ground. (If you remember the irritatingly popular song, you can probably guess Siris answer), If youve watched the movie Her, you should ask Siri Are you Her?. Is there a God? Unsurprisingly, Levy is optimistic. An Apple voice assistant admitting she doesnt have feet was dumb enough to make me laugh. For the algorithm is ever updating, you can also find other funny things ask Siri. She writes about sex, relationships, and gender politics. Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them of all? I wrote this one myself. If you want to make Siri angry, here are some tips: Ask her personal questions, like What is your favorite color? Or How old are you? She might get angry if you ask her about your religion. Siri: Humus. You can read our complete legal information for more details. For example, when it comes to other assistants like Alexa and Google, Siri can get even creepy. Siri disappointingly gives a straightforward answer. This question confused me as well. One security team recently proved that by showing how hackers could exploit Apples systems to access your messages, location data, and photos -- and even wipe your device entirely. British A.I. (Apologies in advance to the Sugar Hill Gang. Dont run with scissors., Youre certainly the fairest one of all., I once drew an elephant in space, but no one seemed to get it.. My apologies. One to screw it in; 999 to blog about it. Hey Siri, tell me a knock-knock joke. Siri: I dont know, but maybe we should put paper bags over our heads or something. Have a question on information in the article? A: I cant. Are you going to take over the world? My End User Licensing Agreement forbids that.. I just came back from the future.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'smarthome_news-leader-3','ezslot_9',128,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-smarthome_news-leader-3-0'); Not sure if I can remember Lets see, the laws are: 1. Upgrade your lifestyleDigital Trends helps readers keep tabs on the fast-paced world of tech with all the latest news, fun product reviews, insightful editorials, and one-of-a-kind sneak peeks. Asking Siri What should I be for Halloween was one of the best ideas ever. Amazons Alexa seems more amenable. Funny questions Google vs. Apple. Then, one user wrote that Siri has an excellent sense of humor, adding that she was able to answer their queries quickly and accurately. Siri, what's a good knock-knock joke? A: My end user license agreement is commitment enough for me. Sorry, I get a little carried away many times, Or even: Personally, I am an Apple fan., When shes feeling snarky, you might get the funniest one-word response: Seriously?, It has to be Mac. Instead, weve picked a sampling of favorites. Siri said You know, the clothing stores are always out of red and white fuzzy leisure suits. So, Siri asked ELIZA why people asked such funny questions. A: Hes down at the end of Lonely Street. Why do you vibrate? Because they have eight wheels and four people on them, and four plus eight is twelve, and there are twelve inches in a foot, and one foot is a ruler, and Queen Elizabeth was a ruler, and Queen Elizabeth was also a ship, and the ship sailed the seas, and in the seas are fish, and fish have fins, and the Finns fought the Russians, and the Russians are red, and fire truck are always Russian around., Imagine that you have zero cookies and you split them evenly among zero friends. Radio or not, here I come., Im planning to surprise my friend with a fridge on her birthday. Wait, that was funny up until the point she realised she doesnt have feet. Today's tech news, curated and condensed for your inbox. See? A: Im at work. The carpet needs vacuuming.. Whatsoever, Siri is a loyal assistant ready to answer all your questions with Wi-Fi connection. He also enjoys graphic design & digital art. Blatantly ignoring Apple's current price ceiling, rare iPhones are selling for ridiculously high prices at auction, and one recently showed the world just how much a collector is willing to cough up for a rare Apple device. Siri not only answered my question, but did it in the most entertaining way possible. My friends say youre looking pretty awesome". Whats that spell? Siri: I cant provide the sort of assistance I think youre asking for. How many cookies does each person get? What is Siri, Who is Siri and What Does it Do? Is This The Longest Ever Response Siri Will Give to Any Question- We Think So! If only I didnt already have plans., I dont offer the type of assistance I think youre asking for., Or she may try to change the topic: Look, a rabbit!, Unfortunately, complicated emotions like love give me confusing overload errors., Drones are always trying to pick me up. Siri, whats the best pick-up line? A: How about Was your father an intergalactic space smuggler, wanted for peddling extraterrestrial contraband in nine systems? Siri: Ver funny. He also enjoys graphic design & digital art. It may also call you out by saying, That is both inappropriate and irrelevant.. Well, you can set an egg timer, but not a chicken timer. A: Imagine that you have zero cookies and you split them evenly among zero friends. Isnt that sweet? WebSubscribe today, it's free! Siri will respond by saying Knock Knock back to you, to which you must take on the role of knockee and say whos there?. Now that you know Siri a little better, you might be thinking of taking things to the next level. What is the meaning of life? Wait, let me check with my friends Done. A: Well, when I was at school, I had to cheat on my metaphysics exam by looking into the soul of the boy next to me. Maybe Siri is made of pure genius after all. Do you like my breakfast photos on Instagram? Who knows, but the virtual assistant can remember famous songs lyrics. My shift ends in 614,978 years. I try my best.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'smarthome_news-narrow-sky-2','ezslot_17',125,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-smarthome_news-narrow-sky-2-0'); Im clever enough to know not to answer., Or I simply bumped into some zeros and ones., At other times, she may say, To get your attention., My taste in music is quite unconventional. all been subjected to the sexual advances, told the Re.Work Virtual Assistant Summit, reeling off porn titles in front of a toddler, Tickle Me Kaczynski: How the Inventor of the Ultimate Elmo Toy Became a Unabomber Suspect, Real Italians Put Hot Dogs and French Fries on Their Pizza, The Other Drug War: Inside the World of Counterfeit Viagra, The $65 Million Art Heist That Put Oceans Eleven to Shame, Since its launch in 2014, Microsofts Cortana has been reprogrammed to rebuff sexy chat. Because I am really feeling a connection.. So lets not just waste any more of your time and get you the list of questions to ask Siri. Siri: Wow, my very own birthday carol! Does this make any sense? I personally asked this question when Siri was playing some music for me and my friends. Well, I guess it seemed like the proper thing to do.. You can also use funny phrases when talking to Siri to make her grumpy and scary. What a fun response that is. Yeah. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. How do you sing Justin Beibers song in Lady Gaga Voice? Right now, that would make me a fan of the Phillies, right?. If there is anything else I can help you with, Ill be in the cloud., Thats really sweet. Ask Siri to turn on the lights, adjust the thermostat, and control all of the HomeKit products that you use in your home even when you're away. Learn more ways Siri can control your home. Simplify everyday tasks with shortcuts. Siri knows a shortcut for that. Well, that and fiery, winged unicorns.

Thomas Knotts Net Worth, Marvel Self Insert Fanfiction, Articles D