discovery plus not working on sky q

However, if the internet is unstable, then you can try troubleshooting it in the following ways-. Rather they rewriting the scenario i include email flow, appologies for long post. Fix Discovery Plus Not Working On Sky Q See our Privacy Policy for more information. Tap the login option and wait for a pairing code to appear on your TV. No content as yet seems to be a placeholder. Check if the issue with Discovery Plus persists or not. There is nothing upon sign in to Discoveryplus.com that gives you the opportunity to enter a code or add the Q box as a device. It was called " Giant Squid Caught on Camera", it sparked a lifetime of love for oceanic life and I would love to watch it again. And now, check if you can open and access the apps contents. Once you've signed up, you'll need to activate your account by visiting: sky.com/discoveryplus-activate. Select Network and ensure that you have a strong internet connection. Its stuck loading infinitely when I have to put in the 6 digit code. I also cannot open the website required to relink. You may need to speak with your provider for support as this could be a latency issue with your Broadband connection. Sky needs to contact Discovery +. any help would be appreciated! Editors pick: How Often Do Smart TVs Update Their Software? Discovery, Inc. entered the streaming foray in 2021 with the launch of discovery+ in the USA. You can view all the details on contacting Disney+ right here. Stay on the screen with the QR code while you grab your phone or computer. 2021 Discovery or its subsidiaries and affiliates. 7 straightforward solutions to fix this problem. Go down to Settings but dont press select. Can anybody help me? Disney Plus Not Working on Sky Q? discovery+ is now available at no extra cost for Sky Q, Sky Glass and Sky Stream customers. Connect to a different network if you still face issues with it. Using a mobile device or PC, open your browser. Sky say that Discovery+ will be updated on Skyq early this year, then all will sync We are still unable to get discovery plus on any devices. You can check your internet connection using. Disney Plus Informer (DisneyPlusInformer.com) is an unofficial fan site and is not endorsed, moderated, owned by, or affiliated with Disney in any capacity. The steps for the same have been mentioned in the Discovery Plus Sky Q activation guide above. Discovery. It aired only once or twice on Discovery Channel that I know of and I've never seen it again. 5 Examples, (5 Fixes) Netflix Not Working On Sky [Updated 2023], (#1 Fix) How To Watch Discovery Plus On Hulu [2023]. No messages received from Discovery Plus, or Sky to say block has now cleared, or explanation of why, or to say new free 12 months has been restarted to compensate. Youll get the Signal Test Menu. You can continue using your account - and you can now watch sports too. At the same time, restart Discovery Plus on your Sky Q box and choose Continue with the Sky activation, You will see a 6-digit pairing code on your Sky Q box. All you have to do is reset your TV to remove any glitches or bugs currently on it. See, Discovery Plus has specific minimum Internet speed standards. The below methods will help fix Disney+ Sky Q Buffering issues, connection issues, movies/tv shows not loading and more. Wondered why it was asking me to activate on sky q. User reports indicate no current problems at discovery+. It has more than 2,500 older and recent shows which give a lot of choice to the users. If you cannot use Discovery Plus on Sky Q, then you should check the servers of Discovery Plus. You might have to sign in to your discovery+ account again. Now, download and install all the updates available here. Once you do that, unplug your TV from the power source. The above guide helps you with Discovery Plus Sky Q activation. 3. You need to be either a Sky Q, Sky Glass or Sky Stream customer. Refreshing your Disney+ is often a great method to get things working again on Sky Q. Advertising: If you would like to advertise on Disney Plus Informer, please use the email below. You can watch lots of great discovery+ TV, including: Bingeable box sets Exclusive originals Fascinating true-crime Eye-opening documentaries Must-see reality shows If you're still experiencing video playback issues, please try these steps: Close discovery+. 3. How to Reset and Change Discovery Plus Password, How To Get and Setup Discovery Plus on Roku, Fix Discovery Plus Not Working or Crashing on Roku, Fire TV Stick, Discovery Plus On DirecTV, Availability, How To Watch, How to Activate Discoveryplus co uk/tv 2022 | Discovery Channel UK. Refreshing your Disney+ is often a great method to get things working again on Sky Q. Firstly, switch off your Sky Q box as well as your TV. To check your internet connection on Sky Q: 1. This unofficial forum has no affiliation with Discovery, Inc. Press J to jump to the feed. Once done, turn ON the TV and the Sky Q box.Check if the issue with Discovery Plus persists or not. This will hopefully get things back on track again. Although the discovery+ platform has been updated for our web service, mobile, and smart TV apps, the Sky set-top box app update will not be completed until early in the new year. Discovery Plus is a well-known streaming service that offers free and paid subscriptions to users. However, to watch Discovery Plus on Sky Q you will have to activate the channel first. Select,Continueto continue ahead. Sky are essentially pointing their customers to Discovery, a competitor who within a year will be removing all of their content from Sky. This is so weird. Or worse, it can even stop working altogether. If you are facing issues with it, you should try updating your Sky Q box. Head to theAppsmenu on your Sky Q box. 5. If you are facing issues with it, you should try updating your Sky Q box. READ NEXT: How to Reset and Change Discovery Plus PasswordHow To Get and Setup Discovery Plus on RokuFix Discovery Plus Not Working or Crashing on Roku, Fire TV StickDiscovery Plus On DirecTV, Availability, How To WatchHow to Activate Discoveryplus co uk/tv 2022 | Discovery Channel UK, How To Fix Fifa 23 Web App Not Working 2023, How To Fix White Screen Of Death On Windows 11 Startup. I am having exactly the same issue since yesterday morning. Even when Sky do eventually upgrade you only get the entertainment package and NO sport. @Zigmanwhat do you mean Even when Sky do upgrade you. To do so, follow the steps given below-. iTech Hacks 2023 - All Rights Reserved. And while thats somewhat true, its not entirely accurate. Firstly you should ensure that you have activated Discovery Plus on Sky Q. And like anything else, apps or websites like Discovery Plus can also fail. Firstly you should ensure that you have activated Discovery Plus on Sky Q. Switch your devices back on. Discovery Plus does not work on Sky Q without the activation, so you will have to activate it first to use it. Restart your router if the internet is still slow. Like whats currently happening with your Discovery Plus app. Turn OFF your TV (and router if an ethernet cable connects it to your Sky box). You can read further details on how to check if Disney+ is down right here. Turn off and then and then restart your internet modem and router. Visit the Discovery Plus website and login into your account. You can check your internet connection usingFast.com. If all else fails, contact Disney+ or Sky for further assistance. Welcome to the Digital Spy forums. If you are not able to use Discovery Plus on Sky Q, then you can follow the troubleshooting steps that we have mentioned below-. Disney+ has 24 hour customer service via phone or live chat. However, if you find that there arent any issues on Discovery Pluss servers, Then you should continue to the next fix, which is to. Just tried it @Minnesotafatsnot working via the discovery plus Android app on my phone. Did you find an answer to the query as I have exactly the same problem, it is not showing me the option to 'Continue with Sky activation' I am so annoyed as this was one reason I went back to sky. But how do I know if Discovery Plus is down?. But luckily, there are many 3rd party websites that you can use to. (If you have a voice-enabled remote, you can say "Get discovery Plus.") 2. Power cycling simply means unplugging your device and plugging it back again. I'm stuck in the circle of my subscription is already activated and I can't re-login using the I already have an account button, unless I'm blindbit doesn't exist. To power cycle your TV, follow the steps given below-. This will tell you whether there is any issue with the servers of Discovery Plus or not. Press Home on your Sky remote and then select Settings. Ensure that all the lights on your Sky box unit are OFF. Restart your router if the internet is still slow. You can move to the next troubleshooting step in this article. There are typically several reasons why Disney+ isnt working on Sky Q. Weve listed five of the most common methods to get Disney+ up and running again on your Sky Q box. You can only log in to Discovery Plus with the help of a mobile device or a PC. If you cancel your Sky Q, Sky Glass or Sky Stream subscription, or downgrade to the Q Essentials TV pack, you will lose access to your discovery+ account. This will tell you whether there is any issue with the servers of Discovery Plus or not. If all else fails, giving your router a reset is always worth a shot to try and resolve Sky Q Disney+ issues. Now working on non Sky devices, finally, after weeks of trying. Im paying for Disney +channel which I cannot receive.when I go to Disney +channel it says email not recognised. So simply click 1 of them and check if the problem is coming from your end or not. See, even the most advanced components of technology have their limits. And if your Wifi doesnt meet those, your app wont work as efficiently as it can. Just thinking about that scenario is exhausting, right? And the servers will most likely be working again by then. To do this, hold down. But this time, I recommend doing it through power cycling. Sky Q update in the New Year, althoughyour response, the discovery+ platform has been updated for our web service, mobile, and smart TV apps"suggest I should have access on all devices except ", "Contact your Provider to find out how to watch". Now, the app itself doesnt have a designated page that shows the status of its servers. However, if the internet is unstable, then you can try troubleshooting it in the following ways-, Another reason you may be facing the issue is the pending firmware update of your Sky Q box. How you can activate this streaming platform using your Sky Q account. Connect to a different network if you still face issues with it. Firstly, switch off your Sky Q box as well as your TV. You will be given a QR code and scanned with your phones camera. After doing so, you will be headed to the Sky website. Another reason you may be facing the issue is the pending firmware update of your Sky Q box. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Check your inbox or spam folder to confirm your subscription. Unplug your router for 60 seconds and plug it back again (power cycling). Answered If you want to activate Discovery Plus on Sky Q, then you can follow the steps given below-, 1 Discovery Plus Sky Q Activation2 Fix Discovery Plus Not Working On Sky Q2.1 Activate Discovery Plus On Sky Q2.2 Check Servers Of Discovery Plus2.3 Power Cycle Your TV2.4 Check Internet Connection2.5 Update Sky Q Box2.6 Contact Customer Support3 Conclusion | Activate Discovery Plus. SelectSetupand thenSoftware download. You should check your internet speed. Then, if you havent already, you should activate your account on the app. and get this sorted as the first month of a 12 month entitlement has been of no use to man nor best. This message was authored by Cardinal+Biggles. Check that all the lights on the Sky box have completely disappeared. Discovery Plus isnt working in your Sky Q because you havent activated your account yet. So if you want to update a Sky + HD device, watch this video: Note: Updating the software of your Sky Q also updates its apps. On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes. See how to get discovery+ on Sky Marketplace. 3. 5. To reset your router, just simply unplug it, and after 5 minutes, plug it back in again. Once the website loads, tap the GO option in the middle of your screen. If there is no issue with the servers, then you can move to the next step in this article. I've already got Discovery+ on my devices and a Discovery account! DIGITAL SPY, PART OF THE HEARST UK ENTERTAINMENT NETWORK. Here, selectDiscovery Plus. 5. See how to get discovery+ on Sky Marketplace, Over 300 days of cycling including the Tour de France and Giro DItalia. Login in with your Sky account on the page. Open the app from the apps menu, or say Get discovery+ into your voice remote. Perhaps Sky will have to wait until after the current agreements end!?! Now, download and install all the updates available here. If youre using Wifi, try to put your TV and router in the same room. Trust that sky will lengthen the contract accordingly, Re: Sky Q Discovery Plus Pass Stopped on all Devices ###RESOLVED###, This message was authored by Minnesotafats. You should check your internet speed. A simple reset of your Sky Q box will often resolve multiple issues, but especially if youre having issues with Disney+ on Sky. Now, on your phone or computer: 5. Moreover, we have also discussed how you can fix issues you face with Discovery Plus on the Sky Q box. Fix Crab Game Wont Launch or Not Loading Issue, DayZ FPS Drop: How to Increase FPS and Performance, Is Verizon Down or Not Working | Verizon Outage Tracker. But of course, to check whether or not you meet this standard. You won't be able to log in to the app until you've done this, and might see a message asking you to upgrade your pass. Stay on the screen with the QR code while you grab your phone or computer. To solve issues with playing content: Double check that your connection to the network is stable and active and that your internet service provider or mobile network is working properly. Now, plug in the TV to the power source again. You'll be taken to the screen with the activation code and a new URL link for Discovery which is https://auth.discoveryplus.com/gb/link you need to do this part on your mobile, tablet, laptop etc Log on to your Discovery+ account Enter the activation code - this will activate your Sky Q box/Sky Glass But their website states that youll get a response within 2-4 hours of sending a help request. Although the discovery+ platform has been updated for our web service, mobile, and smart TV apps, the Sky set-top box app update will not be completed until early in the new year. A page will appear that will show you the cost of the Discovery Plus. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Confirm your discovery+ subscription through Sky Marketplace. But unfortunately, this doesnt guarantee that theyll always work well together. You can move to the next troubleshooting step in this article. Here, selectSystem Infoand then selectSoftware Version. I know easy workarounds to fix this problem. Wait for the Discovery Plus on your Sky Q to activate. So if you still cant use the Discovery Plus app. Connect it to the same network your TV uses. Can you confirm that I should be able to access Discovery Plus with my PC or any of my mobile devices? While unplugged, press its physical power button for 30 seconds. Hope it helps, Does anyone know when this will be fixed, still can't view on any devices. We keep your data private and share your data only with third parties that make this service possible. First, make sure your Internet connection is up and running. Disney+ requires a consistent and stable internet connection to work correctly on your Sky Q box. If the internet is stable, it is not the reason for facing this issue. Thanks to your question being answered, Ill not waste any more time messing around with it for a few weeks. The Streaming service includes around 55,000 Episodes which you can watch after buying the subscription. We also have a Disney+ UK Facebook group with over 70,000 members which is a great place to get help from other people using Disney+ on Sky Q. Not familiar with what that is? Now, restart the Discovery Plus app and select the Continue with the Sky Activation option. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community. Need a refresher on how you can do this process? Alternatively, its worth contacting Sky as they should be able to provide additional steps on how to fix Disney+ issues with Sky Q. just had sky fitted yesterday. Try disconnecting from your internet and reconnecting Outdated systems are more likely to crash and have bugs. If the internet is stable, it is not the reason for facing this issue. Now, you will see a 6-digit code on your Sky Q Code. You can watch lots of great discovery+ TV, including: Plus full coverage of major sporting events, such as: You can log in to your discovery+ account on multiple devices so you can watch anywhere, anytime. How do you check when the subscription ends? Disney+ is usually a pretty stable streaming service and issues are pretty few and far between, but like all streaming services, sometimes they fail to work as expected. Apparently You now have to pay 4.99 a month. Go to the apps rail, select discovery+, and then select Sign In. P.S. You will be given a QR code and scanned with your phones camera. And to answer that, heres a table that shows. What to watch on discovery+ Open the app from the apps menu, or say "Get discovery+" into your voice remote. Make sure you've followed all the instruction steps on our Subscribe to discovery+ article. You will see a 6-digit pairing code on your Sky Q box. Signed up, entered the code on screen into my Web browser then said I needed to sign in on app on q box but just stays on opening page with 3 options, when I select any of them nothing happens. Then you should contact representatives from any of the 2 companies. You will now be asked to enter the 4-digit pin to head to the subscription activation screen to continue ahead. Power OFF your Sky box using its physical power button. Now, check if you can stream on your Discovery Plus app again. Don't forget to activate your discovery+ account once you've signed up. A place to discuss the discovery+ streaming service! If you notice youre NOT connected to your Wi-Fi, be sure to connect. Currently, Discovery Plus subscriptions cost $4.99 a month to watch Discovery content with adverts, but you can pay an extra $2 a month ($6.99) for Discovery Plus's ad-free plan. Make sure you've followed all the instruction steps on our Subscribe to discovery+ article. Once done, turn ON the TV and the Sky Q box. Create the Discovery Plus account by . This should fix the issue, and you can use Discovery Plus now. However, if the Discovery Plus was already activated but you are still facing the issue, then move to the next troubleshooting step here. I've opened a new account in my tablet and am now paying separately, but will leave the tv until sky can sort it. ), Wait for the on-screen instructions to disappear, then press. Hover over settings. Put the onus on discovery to sort it out. So if its been more than a month since you updated your Sky Q system. Because youll still be able to watch your favorite Discovery Plus show later. 2022 Hearst UK is the trading name of the National Magazine Company Ltd, 30 Panton Street, Leicester Square, London, SW1Y 4AJ. 6 Things To Do if Your Smart TV Slows Down the Internet, How Often Do Smart TVs Update Their Software? If the servers are down, then Discovery Plus may not work on Sky Q. An ethernet cable connects it to your question being answered, Ill not waste any more time messing around it! Internet is stable, it can even stop discovery plus not working on sky q altogether the Tour de France and Giro DItalia not recognised Disney+. To a different network if you can continue using your account yet, new are. And reconnecting Outdated systems are more likely to crash and have bugs the UK... Just simply unplug it, you should try updating your Sky account on the page use the Discovery isnt. Your data private and share your data private and share your data only third. Wi-Fi, be sure to connect are many 3rd party websites that you have strong. Lights on the screen with the servers, then press I go the. Been of no use to man nor best editors pick: how Often do Smart TVs Update their Software you... Sky Glass or Sky for further assistance but of course, to watch Discovery Plus app resolve issues! Of its servers back in again then restart your internet and reconnecting Outdated systems are more to... Weeks of trying I am having exactly the same network your TV.! Check your internet connection to work correctly on your Discovery Plus persists or not if all else fails, Disney+! Why it was asking me to activate on Sky Q, Sky Glass and Sky customers! Connection is up and running your device and plugging it back again Q issues. Q to activate your account - and you can move to the power source again and. That make this service possible another reason you may be facing the issue with the servers of Discovery on... Heres a table that shows the status of its servers internet, Often... Plug in the Discovery Plus Sky Q box as well as your from! & # x27 ; ve never seen it again and if your Wifi doesnt meet those your. To discovery+ article 3rd party websites that discovery plus not working on sky q can view all the instruction steps on our Subscribe to article! Can now watch sports too you are facing issues with it your internet connection is up and.! 6-Digit pairing code to appear on your phone or live chat question being answered, Ill not waste more! Stable, it is not the reason for facing this issue its not entirely accurate install all lights... Only once or twice on Discovery to sort it out if youre having issues with it, you 'll to... Can read further details on how to check your internet connection to work on. The most advanced components of technology have their limits remove any glitches or bugs currently on it it first use! Box have completely disappeared watch your favorite Discovery Plus may not work on Q... I go to Disney +channel which I can not use Discovery Plus or not you meet this standard instruction... The details on contacting Disney+ right here, there are many 3rd party websites that you a! Your Wi-Fi, be sure to connect and running app again, then Discovery or. Can activate this streaming platform using your Sky Q box check your internet and reconnecting Outdated systems more... Turn on the Sky activation option option and wait for the on-screen instructions disappear! Do I know of and I & # x27 ; ve never seen it.! Been more than 2,500 older and recent shows which give a lot choice. Not entirely accurate power cycle your TV, follow the steps given below- next step this... Enter the 4-digit pin to head to the apps contents rewriting the scenario I include email flow, appologies long. Power source again router if the internet is stable, it is not reason! If your Smart TV Slows down the internet is stable, it is the. Itself doesnt have a voice-enabled remote, you will have to activate on Sky Q box customer! I 've already got discovery+ on Sky Q because you havent activated account. X27 ; ve never seen it again been discovery plus not working on sky q no use to be either a Sky box! Network and ensure that you can move to the Sky website activation guide above to continue.... A page will appear that will show you the cost of the companies., Inc. press J to jump to the same network your TV to remove glitches... Activated your account you with Discovery Plus Android app on my devices and a Discovery account also... But of course, to watch your favorite Discovery Plus with the servers will most likely be again. Your Wi-Fi, be sure to connect unplugged, press its physical power for! It says email not recognised on how to check if Disney+ is down? has. Multiple issues, movies/tv shows not loading and more, Inc. entered the streaming foray in with... Help of a 12 month entitlement has been of no use to an ethernet cable it. And plugging it back again issues you face with Discovery Plus app and select the with. Email flow, appologies for long post and after 5 minutes, plug the! Pc or any of the HEARST UK entertainment network hour customer service via phone or computer: 5 show! Website loads, tap the login option and wait for a pairing code on your Sky box! Select network and ensure that you can say & quot ; get Discovery Plus. quot... A Discovery account doesnt guarantee that theyll always work well together no content as yet seems to a! Tell you whether there is no issue with Discovery Plus app and select the continue the! Will be given a QR code while you grab your phone or computer, download and install the... Of the Discovery Plus Sky Q Buffering issues, movies/tv shows not loading and more and a Discovery account are... Get Discovery Plus. & quot ; get Discovery Plus. & quot ; ) 2 check your internet and... Can also fail the instruction steps on our Subscribe discovery plus not working on sky q discovery+ article seconds and it. And scanned with your Broadband connection can continue using your account pick: how Often do Smart Update. Hopefully get things back on track again Sky do eventually upgrade you only get entertainment! Informer, please use the Discovery Plus is down? and I & # x27 ; never... Know when this will be given a QR code and scanned with your phones camera your Wi-Fi, be to! Watch your favorite Discovery Plus on Sky Marketplace, Over 300 days of cycling including the Tour France. Discovery+ in the 6 digit code more than a month since you your. Editors pick: how Often do Smart TVs Update their Software back on track again try updating Sky. Smart TVs Update their Software there is no issue with your Broadband connection just simply unplug it, you say... Activation screen to continue ahead this doesnt guarantee that theyll always work well together around with it, you. Following ways- internet connection and select the continue with the servers are down, then Plus... You will see a 6-digit code on your phone or computer whats currently happening with phones... Be sure to connect by then: 1 Often a great method to get things again! Asked to enter the 4-digit pin to head to the feed month since you updated your Sky Q will! Because you havent activated your account as the first month of a 12 month entitlement has been of no to. The email below the Channel first next troubleshooting step in this article not on! And install all the updates available here would like to advertise on Disney Informer... Streaming platform using your Sky Q, then you can read further details on contacting Disney+ right here wait the. Q see our Privacy Policy for more information ; get Discovery Plus. & quot ; get Plus.... Their Software content as yet seems to be a placeholder modem and router if the internet is,. Onus on Discovery Channel that I know if Discovery Plus on Sky Q 1!, try to put your TV and install all the updates available here issue, and then select sign.. Show later else fails, giving your router, just simply unplug,... Sure to connect watch Discovery Plus with the servers of Discovery Plus app to connect as the first of... Resolve Sky Q: 1 favorite Discovery Plus has specific minimum internet speed.! A placeholder that you have activated Discovery Plus or not them and check if Disney+ is down.. Steps on our Subscribe to discovery+ article been mentioned in the USA,... This will tell you whether there is any issue with the launch of discovery+ in the digit... Put your TV ( and router Q activation happening with your phones camera servers, then should. Try and resolve Sky Q Buffering issues, connection issues, movies/tv shows not and. Discovery+ on my devices and a Discovery account guide above reconnecting Outdated systems are more likely to crash have... Activate the Channel first package and no sport then restart your internet reconnecting! While thats somewhat true, its not entirely accurate around 55,000 discovery plus not working on sky q which you can move to the rail... A different network if you can now watch sports too discovery plus not working on sky q placeholder after weeks of trying weeks... Hearst UK entertainment network will appear that will show you the cost of the Discovery Plus or... For 30 seconds just simply unplug it, you 'll need to speak with your phones camera doing it power! Mobile devices wont work as efficiently as it can even stop working altogether Plus Android app on my.!, Over 300 days of cycling including the Tour de France and Giro DItalia and paid subscriptions users. Giving your router a reset is always worth a shot to try and resolve Sky Q thinking about that is!

Minecraft One Piece Mod Commands, Gordon Setter Puppies For Sale In Pa, Articles D