dsmp x male reader lemon

He takes up almost half the bed when he starfishes like that, and sometimes you take a wing to the face. if your wings are large enough, you'll take him on flights again holding him in your arms. AKA SEXUAL STORY! Also another anon requested that I start adding Awesamdude to the hybrids since hes part creeper, I didnt realize that was canon? Picture does not. I do have som Dreamsmp x male reader, pretty self-explanatory. He may be teasing in his words and affections but he will immediately stop if you threaten to not cuddle with him. You falter with your actions though, freezing up at the sight of your old friend. So, bear with me on it! You, too, explain what happened on your travels and why you came back. your asking me to get the damned revive book. Gentle touches to your horns, kissing and nibbling your ram ears. He has some knowledge of why you left, but if you explain more he will listen intently. Y/N becomes Discord friends with the one and only Dream and then everything starts to kick off. hell grumble and tease you but will try to give out more affection even if its just linking pinkies, he is very surprised when he first met you, if you have more enderman features, like their lilac eyes or height hell think it is cool, but if you gained the ability to teleport?? If he finds out youre being reckless he might even scold you, He really doesnt care. Even if your shulker shell acts as its own armor, Techno will want to make you some. If you choose to stay, he pulls you into an uncharacteristic hug, only pulling away when Philza calls out for you both, Living in isolation, means that guests are uncommon. He is definitely startled, his wings puffing up in shock. I've taken all the parts from oneshots put them here! ], tecnhos old friend come back home only for a deadly love to spread. If you really surprise him, he lets out a little hiss, his freckles lighting up, Sam enjoys running his fingers along your wings, especially after finding out how sensitive they are. Its only at home that he really relaxes and pulls you closer, When cuddling together he often lets out snorts and grunts, partially due to his piglin side. Hes holding something in his hands? I want to be handsome.". umm ENJOY! - Press the C button briefly (no more than 2 seconds). That way they can all spend time together, He already has the few polar bears relaxing outside of his home, failing their job as guard dogs since you got by, But instead of going through his house, youre simply talking to the bears, laying against them casually, You stop speaking when someone grunts loudly near you, flinching as you see the rather tall piglin nearby, He spots the ears a top your head, understanding why you were hanging around the bears, He decides to ignore you, going back inside his house, Until, you pop inside to talk to his other polar bear, Steve, Techno tries to make you leave, struggling when his own pet growls at him. Seconds, minutes, hours, wasted in the place we call our mind, our head, daydreaming of another life we could have, a person we can be with, a story we resonate with that to us just make sense. He didnt think much of it, until Philza is pushing him out of the way, scolding the piglin as he reopens the door, Apparently youre an old friend of Philza, having met him years ago while traveling, His fondness for his friend has him apologizing to you, although it isnt necessarily sincere, You spend the next couple of weeks with them, wanting to catch up with Philza, Over that time though, you get closer to the piglin, You adore his thirst for history and tell him plenty of stories of the things youve seen, Philza is quick to catch on to the bond between you two, and gives an excuse to leave, Youre stuck with Techno in the house but neither of you mind, The voices also enjoy your presence, practically begging for Techno to spend time with you, Hell want to give you gifts, courtesy of the voices, but isnt exactly sure what dragons like, He reads up on old texts speaking about dragons hoarding valuables in their nests, Numerous shiny objects, rocks and random items will end up in your possession, left at your door each morning, Shyly, you confront him one day, thanking him for the gifts but explaining that you, Gods, he feels embarrassed for assuming that you did, Youll simply laugh at his flustered face, planting a small kiss to his cheek, Just because you dont have the instinct to horde valuables, doesnt mean you will reject him, He is blunt, known for saying whatever is on his mind without putting much thought into it, So, when he first meets you he cant stop the words from tumbling out of his mouth, He doesnt mean to insult you, flinching back when you turn around, Your wings stretch out a bit, making your figure much more intimidating, He apologizes immediately, scared for his life. In which, cuddle almost become mandatory at that point, He wont really cuddle anywhere, but he will stick by your side. Limbo Hopper [ Male!child!Y/N X Dream Smp], Serendipity (Dream SMP x Male Reader x Minecraft YouTubers), I was reincarnated in a alternative universe as a villain(ess), Discord Friends (Dream SMP x Male Reader [COMPLETED]), Fatherly Love [A Soul Eater Reader Insert], Dream smp x Female/Nb/Male reader one-shots, In Your Head | DSMP x Male(+GN) Reader [Oneshots], Masked Knight {Ranboo x Male Reader, full story! It will only be continued on here! just fluff pls, i won't really do smut? " , ", a series of dream smp (& co.) oneshots originally posted on wattpad written by starz4iris (me). note: these are literally all the pictures that I collected making the other two that I didn't get the chance to use, but I really liked them, and I wanted them to be used, so I made this. I hope youve been good and are happy doing what you do now. This fic includes Dream SMP lore, but also irl content. Youll both flee the scene if a feline shows up. Or will he be the villain that Bee thinks he is? quackity's story. He can barely lift his hand to run it through your hair, since hes so enamored. I know y/n fics are known for being "cringe" and bad, but I promise on every bone in my body, I wrote this like it's an actually book. T | DISCONTINUED | (I MAY be a bit bias to some characters I won't say who but it probably will be obvious as I keep writing). He can only deal with so many stray animals visiting his house at one time, If you decide to join him during day activities, hell get you some fire resistance potions and a large cloak. New evil and darkness will appear. Using the cast and crew of the DSMP, I hope to make you die laughing at the sheer absurdity of this fic. M/n doesn't feel comfortable with sharing anything about himself, not even his face, gender, or voice to his viewers. He rarely calls you by your actual name, preferring the nicknames. A falling rock from nearby catches you attention. From the day she was made, she was trained to be a ruthless soldier, fighting in honour of the Dragon Empire. . Hell only ask that you write letters to him, so he at least knows you are safe and happy, He adores cuddling with you. He almost screamed at the view, running back up the stairs and under the covers, Hell avoid looking you in the eyes for a couple days after that, kinda embarrassed. Headcanons, drabbles, and oneshots about the DreamSMP! Even if it's stupid to look back, because you actually cared too much. Anything he can do, to prove you wrong, He doesnt make any hasty movements, choosing to watch you carefully. Synopsis: Rival to lovers with lawyers Wilbur Soot and reader. {Criticism is appreciated}. In this book, I will be writing Oneshots and Imagines for certain Dream SMP members! Once, you tried to follow after him and got really hurt. anyways, feel free to decline this request this is like, your third one sbuvsusg-, Ender dragon hybird!reader x Hybirds? :D I wanted to request something similar like the headcannos that you made about the sheep!hybrid reader but with a bear!hybrid anyways I love your blog!! Waking up in a forest, with little to no memory on how you go there. ty! He likes to touch them, his fingers running over the bat-like surface. Wilbur went to get some food and find shelter. But, instead he runs forward and pulls you into a hug, He holds onto you tightly, glad that youre back. It was in London. He enjoys laying on your stomach or legs though, sprawling out when he can, His tail is almost always wagging quickly, small chirps and yelps escaping from his mouth. I've taken all the parts from oneshots put them here! He wants the best for you, especially since you havent left him, and will seek out remedies himself not trusting the others, He doesnt know how to react when seeing you again. But when she decided to investigate "Twitch Con," she finds a home. Theres no such thing as being cold when cuddling together, unless one of them is sick. you are a protector, a healer, a golem. Your ex-boyfriend drops by for an expectant visit. He brings potions, golden apples and far too many supplies. He wont treat you any differently, other than his smaller actions, At first, he will pester you constantly to figure out what type of gemstone you are. Ears perk up immediately at the thought and youre tagging along, Your excellent hearing helps because you can warn him when someone is approaching, Sadly, the tnt went off too early, covering the two of you in soot, Youre both laughing wildly, making fun of the others messy appearance. A/N: Everyone go watch The Sorry Boys on Youtube! Also this did not turn out how I wanted so uh yikes, part shulker hybrid reader x the hybrid bois maybe? They havent been gone long but the place is already in shambles. With Schlatt in power, and new enemy's and allies forming, Bee needs to learn who to trust. When you two first get into a relationship he doesn't think much of affection. In a swift motion, he sliced open her shirt, revealing her skin, "You know, you were quite the trouble to capture. Headcanons, drabbles, and oneshots about the DreamSMP! he is happy to feel the breeze again. You both have wings and, well, thats about it. dropping out of your fashion courses, it seems life took a turn for the better once you got an offer for a clothing agency. Information page tells you how to join! like, for example, jade, euclase, red diamond, spinel, Amethyst, emerald, etc etc and they also act like an actual gem? He trusts you enough to deal with a situation, but will still help out if things go haywire, Afterwards hell smother you in affection as a thank you, The type of relationship that is either very calm or absolute chaos, no in between, If you can retract into a shulker box, the man will be amazed. If you still want to leave, not wanting to be reminded of your past, then Sam will want to join you. Old friends become questionable allies. As the chilly winter air nipped at their nose, Yn shivered and pulled his coat closer. Before you can place the kiss, he will dodge it playfully; laughing at your bewildered expression. It makes chilly nights more comfortable and coming home a treat, He looks forward to cuddling after a long day outside, almost collapsing into your arms. He doesnt mention the purr-like sound that comes from your chest, knowing youll be embarrassed or might stop, He was walking through a forest nearby the houses, simply enjoying the day when you come tumbling down into a pile of snow nearby. Angst, fluff, comfort, AUs, and drabbles with your favorite DSMP characters! You cant help that your hybrid sides hate the animal. Dream Smp x Child Reader , a new life is not always better a yan!dsmp x reader, DSMP Oneshot Multi-Author Project! Word count: 1.5k. He scowled at her action. Y/n transferred to a new school after there family moved to a new place, he only wanted a normal high school but that don't seem to happen as this is the dsmp high schoo when Y/N or known as marz/marzmoonz on twitch finds himself in weird place at a family reunion that was held at his house. Ben belongs to Jedusable. This lifestyle and mindset pays off when she finds herself as the newest member of the DreamSMP! -This story features my oc because he has A relatively new streamer, known for his calm and relaxing nature, is taking the spotlight. [Yandere! But, he certainly would mind having one or wrapping you in it. A/n: YUHHHH!! And then an hour later deleting it and posting something on his story that's a blank screen with words. Limbo Hopper [ Male!child!Y/N X Dream Smp], Serendipity (Dream SMP x Male Reader x Minecraft YouTubers), I was reincarnated in a alternative universe as a villain(ess), Discord Friends (Dream SMP x Male Reader [COMPLETED]), Fatherly Love [A Soul Eater Reader Insert], Dream smp x Female/Nb/Male reader one-shots, In Your Head | DSMP x Male(+GN) Reader [Oneshots], Masked Knight {Ranboo x Male Reader, full story! In dimly glowing netherite armor, a tall figure that definitely wasnt Sapnap was going through your kitchen. could i possibly req a blaze (male) reader x hybrids? Tubbo was shocked to see you, pulling you into a hug. This is going to discuss some pretty dark stuff so read at your own discretion mentions of Suicide, major death, and a lot more. You were climbing the tree and lost your grip, He stifles a laugh, holding out a hand to help you up. MCYT x male reader, this might have slow updates But, he might decline if it makes him nauseous, Ranboo wouldnt mind tagging along with you, when you have to get more clothes. - Check the receiverlabel/user manualto understand the referred LEDs' operation, - Hold the C button and wait for about 1 second until the 6 LEDs flash. Headcanons, drabbles, and oneshots about the DreamSMP! Somewhere nice and soft that way neither of you get sore backs or muscles in the morning. I will be using she/her pronouns for Y/n sorry to my other pronouned friends I will be coming out with gender neutral fanfictions in the future Especially if its from stress, Maybe he will bring around some books for you to read and relax together. like, if they're under too much stress, they would crack and they could easily break but they can also be very sharp if one of their limbs are like, cut to look sharp or sumn like that? Ensure 4A is drawing across the V/I sensor. He thinks your hybrid side is interesting. And, the thought of laying with Techno under multiple blankets is far too appealing to turn down. When you learn of his aversion to sleep, you bring him to the bed and force him to lay down, reassuring that youll be there in the morning, And, you are. "I'll help you guys put on makeup that way you'll both be pretty.". Dream SMP oneshots for you validation-thirsty hoes, [Yan/Obsessive Dream SMP x Fem!Reader] You really wish you could quit, that would feel better. You can also leave requests for characters and prompts in the info page! He tries not to show his care, knowing others could use that against him. Quackity could get possessive when it comes to group cuddles, making sure to drag you closer when they get too handsy. also imagine them being in a tight situation and throwin up their arms and their back release the shulker shell. Your whole family breaks your heart. You then saw a hoard of mobs coming your way. cutting The most he can do is give light kisses in this drowsy state, He doesnt wrap you in his wings, surprisingly. As you leaned in to try and glean more details, they suddenly slammed the chest they were going through shut. He doesnt mind, actually enjoying the attention, He likes to give you his crown, seeing your ears peek out from under the material. And, boy does he love it. (M/N) has a pet bird too. That's all a simple rejection could do, and now you're forced to live with a curse. Mature. DreamSMP X Male!Reader 510 pages Completed February 14, 2022 the limelight discs MCYT DSMP Wilbur Soot | Reader Technoblade Dream Sapnap Fundy | Fanfiction Romance Mcyt X Reader Mcyt X Male Reader Dsmp X Reader Dsmp X Male Reader Dreamsmp X Reader . 14 Kudos: 115 Bookmarks: 6 Hits: 5221 Lemon RX Online Shop - Best in class RF technology 2020, Integrated with Barometer, Altimeter, Energy meter (Require V/I sensor) and Internal Temperature Sensor, DSMP with GEN2 SDR stack (DSMX / DSM2 compatability). simping. Fundy didn't like his younger sister so he left her and sat far away from her. One day though, his friends ask him if he'd like to join them in auditioning for MCC 7. Or, would the damaged, deranged hearts of the mortals in this world lead to regret? Summary: Jungkook is invited to spend the night at his friend's girlfriend's house.. He couldnt sleep, scared you would leave when he was sleeping. The Boyfriend of a certain Prankster and the fifth Champion of the Triwizard Tournament. You always stayed away from people, not wanting to be a bother, but as soon as a blonde teen came into your life, you where like a mother to him. Its been a year. Dreamsmp. Feel free to suggest your own hated tropes and cliches that you want to see in the comments below! Its at peaceful moments like this, that he can hear you letting out tiny rumbles from your throat. The gold band looks the same as you left it, shock settling into your face as you realize he kept it, He holds it out to you, his hands shaking slightly. If you wish for very well written fluff, please go over to my dear boyfriend www.quotev.com/yaboii036!! Rival Lawyer!Wilbur Soot x reader. There will be Smut with various characters, Reader is AFAB using she/her pronouns, Second Person POV.Slowburn romance with Ph1lza. He enjoys that feature even more so since you both live in the tundra. ", "She knew things would be different, she knew this lifestyle came with fame, but she didn't realize how different it would be. do you guys ever write/read fanfic and then realize, o h this is what Im doing, huh? Until one thing you didn't get. "That's better.". It isnt bone-crushing, but a comfortable hold that has him relaxing instantly, He will force you to meet Sapnap and Karl, enjoying how you all get along so well, Group cuddles become a constant occurrence, something fun to do after a long day, It doesnt take him long to learn about your enhanced sense of smell, He might push food near your face, asking what ingredients you can smell, just for fun, He wont mention how you growl or the rumbling that comes from your chest when laying together, Quackity also wont mention how fast your tail is wagging, thinking its absolutely adorable, He knows everything and anything happening in the area, since his job as a prison guard requires him to stay alert, So when he hears about a new hybrid, he simply ignored the thought, not expecting to see you anytime soon, It was when he was walking home from his shift, that he spotted someone surrounded by multiple hostile mobs, He will fight the monsters immediately, holding a hand out to you when hes done, That is when hell notice the fuzzy ears on your head and the crinkling of your nose when you take his hand, Sam will offer to take you home, glad his mask can hide the blush on his cheeks. He pushes that your warmth as a blaze hybrid would be so comfortable. Thunder shook the floor beneath you, as the rain leaked your wooden cottage. Just to be more inclusive :)First few chapters (1-3) will be freestyle as its most likely no one will actually read them by then, but from there on, y/n is yours to control.Make sure to read any authors notes I add as they may be important!Hope you enjoy :D - Simp, "Oh, won't you sing your holy tunes for me?". {Criticism is appreciated}. Tommy soons finds you mean and goes on a frantic search for you, luckily, you have your best friends Marty and Y/n was called a demon because they were born with a glitch like power, which their home was unfamiliar with. The telemetry report page may optionally be checked during and after calibration. Discover more posts about mcyt x reader, dream smp x reader, dsmp x reader, karlnapity, karl jacobs smut, wilbur mcyt, and sapnap x reader. it has come to this??? I used to think that I would go to the afterlife and have lady death give me mercy in her judgment. The people are nice, most of them being hybrids themselves. Cuddling could escalate at any moment because of them chattering away, He does have to go into hibernation when it gets especially cold. But as people started surrounding my corpse as if I was really important, I pitted them in the last moments of my vision before darkness. i am finally attempting a trendy (ifandom) oneshot??? Bears often scent or rub against their companions to show affection, so its normal for you to follow that, Fundy doesnt mind, his fox side enjoying all the attention, He doesnt think much of your hybrid side, not finding it weird or strange, He will want to know what traits or instincts you inherited though, that is always his favorite part about meeting hybrids, Ranboo will probably find you rustling through his chests most of the time, simply because you can. Philza will have to be the voice of reason, checking up on you both from time to time, He really wont want to cuddle until later in the night. Summary: how the hybrids mcyts would react to having a S/O or friend with similar features. Y/n is fundys little sister. They stand nearby, whispering your name softly. [x male reader]. All responsibilities are thrown out the door once you get him to cuddle, He doesnt mind cuddling at all. Cute and silly photos with: dream, georgenotfound, sapnap, quackity, karl jacobs, nihachu, wilbur soot. And, he is. [Yandere! | Foolish Gamers & DreamXD (DSMP) & Hannah | Hannahxxrose & Kristin R. W. & Phil W. | Philza, Fundy (VBRPF) & Sally the Salmon (DSMP) & Wilbur Soot & Kristin R. Watson & Phil Watson | Philza, Phil Watson is Called Philza (Video Blogging RPF), Mentioned Technoblade (Video Blogging RPF), Traumatized TommyInnit (Video Blogging RPF), Platonically Married Ranboo and Toby Smith | Tubbo, God of Death Phil Watson (Video Blogging RPF), TommyInnit's Personal Limbo (Video Blogging RPF), Clay | Dream and DreamXD are Different People (Video Blogging RPF), TommyInnit Needs a Hug (Video Blogging RPF), Protective Phil Watson (Video Blogging RPF), Phil Watson is Bad at Feelings (Video Blogging RPF), Immortal Phil Watson (Video Blogging RPF), Blood God Technoblade (Video Blogging RPF), Manipulative Clay | Dream (Video Blogging RPF), Clay | Dream Has a God Complex (Video Blogging RPF), The Woodland Farm (Dream SMP x Milf!Reader), Reader death but later in one of the endings, Piglin Hybrid Technoblade (Video Blogging RPF), nurse they're writing about block men again, L'Manberg | L'Manburg on Dream Team SMP (Video Blogging RPF), Las Nevadas on Dream SMP (Video Blogging RPF), || || Yandere!DSMP Various x Reader, Clay | Dream/GeorgeNotFound (Video Blogging RPF), Ranboo & Kristin Rosales & Toby Smith | Tubbo & Wilbur Soot & Technoblade & TommyInnit & Phil Watson, Wilbur Soot & Technoblade & TommyInnit & Phil Watson, Dream SMP Ensemble & Original Female Character(s), New Dangan Ronpa V3: Everyone's New Semester of Killing, Doki Doki Literature Club! }. Notice: For best enjoyment, read Y/N as if it were a name and not a placeholder, Requests:ClosedFandoms: >Danganronpa >DreamSMP >Doki Doki Literature Club! He will think your abilities are absolutely amazing and will want to learn so much more, However, the methods of learning more together are quite questionable. Youll have to initiate any affection while cuddling, because Quackity will not want to move. I take request ! But he can build and fight, and that's all he needs. But, you assure him that as a blaze hybrid you cant get burned, not even from lava. Request #39. He peppers you in kisses and hugs, all the affection hes been wanting to show you, thrown at once, If you ever mention hating your hybrid side, Sam will scold you. Welcome to another One-Shot book! He tries to swoop the same way you do, yet has some struggles. #3 dreamminecraft. Drea Or maybe even more than that? The sound of a switch blade opening was heard, "Now, where to start.". He will even spare some potions for you, objects that are usually reserved for him or Philza, If youve been by his side through everything, he will not want to ever let you go, Hell make up some excuse, saying that youre the perfect person to attract attention to his new casino. Days are spent talking about various topics with one another, Karl soon joining you both. finding hybrids is rare, but one that also has wings?? If you wonder why, he might make some random reason off the top of his head. If you like this check out my other works! , 20XX] - BEC1 and BEC2 dual inputs allow high-reliability operation while improving setup for high current drain performance servo. - Press the F and B buttons together at the same time for 2 seconds but no greater than 5 seconds. You greet him again, looking a little lost. Spicey spiceyk - Connect power. He moved into a new location, slightly farther out from Lmanberg. Warning (s): heavy cursing, suggestive language, mention of alcohol consumption, inaccurate representation of legal proceedings. he is never leaving your side unless he has too, after the events of the festival, his right wing is damage to the point he cant fly anymore, he moped for days, over the loss of his son and his wing, if your wings are large enough, youll take him on flights again holding him in your arms, he becomes more protective over you, worried about you losing your wings, hell follow you around, killing any mob that tries to hurt you unless you stop him, expect plenty of hugs with his wings wrapping around both of your bodies, cuddles are difficult because laying with wings is never comfortable but youll find a way, the time you have together is cherished since he is usually busy helping technoblade, early mornings are spent with him brushing through your feathers lazily, he isnt the best at paying attention, it actually took tommy to make a comment about asecond furry for him to notice, if you simply have ears and a tail (like a cat or dog hybrid) he is still happy to meet you, however if youre a fox hybrid, excitement x 100, if he finds anything shiny, hes def giving it to you, youre both more likely to stay up late at night, when that happens youll just spend time together lazing about, if you agree to it, hell touch your ears and tail, it must feel great because in seconds youre leaning into his touch, constant affection while being around you, hugs, holding hands, compliments, everything, tommy and the others will totally make more furry comments but even they can tell how much happier he is, although he wont show it, he is a little happy to see another person with horns, his ego will rise so high if his horns are larger, he really wont show any affection in public, not only because he has a reputation to uphold but because his position as president, expect smaller gestures like checking up on your day, ruffling your hair or bringing you food, if it is just the two of you then maybe hell be more affectionate, if youre not paying attention to him hell headbutt you gently with his horns, however if you want his attention, grabbing onto his horns and tugging will guarantee he looks over, lazy day together? After 4 years of running away from the villages on the island that they called home, they met a mysterious masked male, who offered to take them and protect them. He finds the trick interesting but also hilarious. He can tell you want to say something to him, but struggle to strike a conversation, Hell take a step forward, pulling out the bracelet from his pockets. all that jazz. Exit automatically in 5 seconds. Just realized my caption was blocking her necklace. Multiskilled (Smp x male reader) by RocketStyx 304K 11.6K 31 He may not be the fastest or the strongest. Be careful with the motor spinning if it is to be used. [this story includes: swearing, fantasy, adventure, Dream-X-male-reader, romance ,death, reincarnation] If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. Vice versa. Youll teleport from any incoming danger, whether you see it or not. This is going to discuss some pretty dark stuff so read at your own discretion mentions of Suicide, major death, and a lot more. What's the worst that can happen? Dream, Tommy, Niki, Wilbur, Eret, Quackity, Ranboo, Fundy. Its a nice book to my opinion anyways I honestly hope you like this book. More likely than youd think. But you're unaware of your place in this world, or the characters that lurk there. flying together is a must. Please consider turning it on! And with Dream lerking around every corner, watching from every turn, will he be trustworthy in the end? He likes to interlace his limbs with yours, ensuring that you cant leave anytime soon, He absolutely wont let you leave once you both start cuddling. Perhaps angst to fluff sorta situation? Your whole family breaks your heart. I wanted to scream it as how absurd they were being yet instead held my tongue and decided to go with my plan. best awards: SHOULD (probably) BE UPDATED EVERY TUESDAY. You stay like for so long, He tells you so many things. Begrudgingly, he becomes friends with you, He really doesnt see you in a bright light, just as another mouth to feed, until you stand up for him against some attackers, Despite bears not being territorial, youre practically chasing the intruders off his property without a second thought, He isnt a fan of affection at first, but its tolerable for you, He likes how you nuzzle into his neck and side.

Steve Allen Smock Smock Video, Anderson County, Texas Medical Examiner, Articles D