thompson high school football coaches

If you told me, You cant do this. Then Im going to go in and do my best, Freeman said. I grew up playing a lot of sports. Experience: 38 years Education: University of Texas Assignment: Athletic Director/Head Football Coach Wife: Teresa Children: Abby, Kate Phone: 512-414-0528 Email: jeff.ables@austinisd.org. The school system has been investigating Ridings after some parents said he pulled a middle school student out of class and confronted him about something the child said about the coach. It was a chance, but we knew it would be risky because we were in a great job in a great place. "The fact that he stays in touch with me five years after weve been playing, he doesnt get any benefit out of that," Parker said. Its a region that includes Hoover, Hewitt-Trussville, Vestavia Hills, Oak Mountain, Gadsden City and Tuscaloosa County. 9 time State Champion. 0:00. Instill an appreciation for individual improvement and team performance, as well as an appreciation for the skills of others. "All positives from my experience.". Success is here.". No, we got a great person, Vickers said. There, he took his team to the second round of the playoffs in 2021 after nine straight losing seasons. That's how much Friday's board meeting to approve Mark Freeman as the next football coach had already spiked interest in the Alabaster community. Wallace was hired in 2018, and went 11-28 overall. The Fall and Winter Athletic Awards were given out Wednesday, February 22, during a program at CHS. Quintero is a former Cedar Park assistant who spent last season as the head coach in Red Oak, a Class 5A school outside of Dallas. That facility will also come with a new football stadium. American Football Coaches Association- 2011-Present And the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are among those who have taken notice. "prerollTemplate":"https://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/ads?sz=640x480&iu=/132916964,95765933/wvua23.com/football-friday&ciu_szs=300x250&impl=s&gdfp_req=1&env=vp&output=vast&vpos=preroll&unviewed_position_start=1&correlator=1677691406&cust_params=category=Football%20Friday%2CHigh%20School%20Sports%2CSports&video_position=1&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.wvua23.com%2Foutside-the-huddle-thompson-high-school-head-coach-mark-freeman%2F&post=189033" In AL.com's summer survey of high school head coaches, the Thompson vs. Hoover rivalry edged the Battle of Murder Creek between T.R. Anderson set the state's all-time record for career victories earlier this season. Coach Thompson began his career in 1970 as the assistant coach at Paseo High School then took . That tough style of play, a hard-nosed defensive mindset, has an aligning charm with the city of Alabaster. To borrow some real estate phrasing its seems that the ultimate in "curb appeal" for a high school and its community is to have a high-profile head football coach that commands a top salary. It went out and hired one of the best coaches in the state and dedicated resources to support the football team. You know Peter is going to be back there somewhere. Email Brandon Graves. The biggest thing was: Was my wife going to move? High School Football. AL.com requested salaries from all coaches in the Metro Birmingham area this past spring. Columbia County, Local Navy vet beats stage 3 colorectal cancer, advocates, Senate committee holds hearing on train derailment, Man dead, officers injured after Kansas City standoff, Jury hears closing arguments in Murdaugh murder trial, Im going to kill all you deputies 84-year-old, Jurassic-Era insect found near Arkansas Walmart, Ja Morant accused of threatening Memphis mall guard, Cat spends 6 days alone in Vegas hotel room, Explosive found in bag at PA airport, man arrested, Authorities issue warrants for UGAs Jalen Carter, Midland Valleys John Burke becomes Aiken Countys, Josey last local team standing in GHSA girls semifinals, Center for African American History, Art, and Culture, Major League Fishing and the US Army Corps of Engineers, The Giving Gown event happening March 11th, Lesser-known African-American museum in CSRA, 8 arrested in drug trafficking investigation, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Shortly after Friday's game, an anonymous person started a petition to remove Thompson for the next season. He will receive a salary package as a teacher, football coach and system athletics director that will pay him $121,000 annually. The comment was misattributed to Jim Jones, who had replied to the comment in support of Thompson. I was always that guy growing up that you could negative motivate me. He has 11 years combined experience coaching high school football in the Kansas City & Hickman Mills School District. Lincoln Journal Star Dec 2, 2021 Dec 2, 2021 Updated Dec 15, 2021; 0; Facebook; Twitter . The Crimson Tide, who have the No. Follow him on Twitter for the latest high school cool across Alabama. I know that theres a freshman that plays quarterback, and at the end of the day when I was a quarterback at Chelsea, I was not a quarterback I was just one of the best athletes on the team who could throw the ball OK. Thats something well look at as well. 11 in the 247Sports Composite and already stands 6-foot-2, 180 pounds. She had never seen the room that full and the specially-called board meeting was still about 15 minutes away. "I grew up right down the road from Alabaster . Faith Academy. Jesuit High School football is off to a good start this fall, with three wins in three games. However, the boys mother denied her son said any such thing. 12: 121: OSSAA: Legendary Woodward basketball coach Jimmy Peck by tfb Feb 24, 2023 15:28:46 GMT -6: Oklahoma Weather Thank you for your support of our teams, coaches, and student-athletes. Promote school spirit, pride, and loyalty. He also served as the head coach for Hollywood Hills High School. The coaching part of it? What more were we going to do at Spanish Fort? Jeff Sentell covers prep sports for AL.com and the Birmingham News. Proudly Managed & Hosted by Adam Black Media The outworkem all came. #alpreps https://t.co/F9GZmsQwGo, "Every team when that game kicks off they want to win," Freeman said. To me it made a lot of sense. 701-599-2765 (w) This video is part of the. Email . This will be Ganuss first head coaching position. Newton High School guard Stephon Castle can add another bullet point to his lengthy resume after making the final roster for the 2023 McDonald's All-American Game. Both sides are accusing the other of getting the facts wrong, but whatever the truth may be, it dosent look like the matter is settled. THOMSON, Ga. (WJBF)- Tensions in McDuffie County are running high over accusations leveled at the high school football coach. Thompson displayed the worst behavior at (Friday nights) game against South Western, one anonymous commenter wrote. He had a two-year stint at Gulf Shores before Spanish Fort lured him away. Defensive lineman Peter Woods and cornerback Tony Mitchell are uncommitted five-star 2023 recruits with offers from the Crimson Tide, among many other high-profile schools. Ronald H. Thompson (born c. 1944) is a former American football coach. Entdecke 1948 Pressefoto Studenten im Geschfts- und Schreibunterricht an der Gaenslen School in groer Auswahl Vergleichen Angebote und Preise Online kaufen bei eBay Kostenlose Lieferung fr viele Artikel! The ACS Character in Action award is handpicked by teachers, counselors, and administrators for displaying respect, courage, responsibility, friendship, and kindness toward others. Jacob Parker, who played under Thompsons direction from 2016 to 2018 at John Handley High School in Winchester, Virginia., when Thompson was a defensive coordinator, agreed. Search. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. His bloodlines are pretty good too, with his older brother Antwon at Arkansas State and his younger brother Anquon, a class of 2025 recruit, already holding offers from Florida, Georgia and Miami, among others. 2016-2017 Marcus was a Dean of Students at Kauffman Charter School and has . The Freeman and Floyd hirings have signaled a new era in Alabama high school football. Bowie High School Football Search. The last-minute, 36-30 loss Oct. 28 at South Western dropped the team to 2-4 in York-Adams Division I and knocked it out of PIAA District 3 Class 5A playoff contention. As for his immediate plans at Moody, Ganus said that he was looking to build on the recent success the team has found. Experience: 16 years Education: Texas A&M Sitting down with Thompson's high school football coach, Schartz said Thompson went from being the ball boy as a kid, to . Thompsons Jake Ganus hired as Moody football coach, UPDATE: CANCELED Emergency missing child alert in Bessemer, Moody approves event license for Oh Sherri Pub, grant application for fire department, Trussville BOE interviews first two superintendent candidates, Paul DeMarco: Alabama State Representatives and Senators to Approve Distribution of Federal COVID Funds Early in Upcoming Session, Phil Williams: A failure to plan is a plan to fail, My Life as a Hobby: The 57-Year-Old Grudge, Career Day at Leeds High School helps students think about their professional futures, Moody native Dalton Head wins national championship in fishing, UPDATE: Coroner identifies body located in eastern Jefferson County, Trussville teen uses platform to build beds for children in need, Emergency Missing Child Alert in Bessemer. To the benefit of high school football in the state, theyve stayed. His father, Fred, is a legendary figure in Utah high school athletics, having coached at Roy High School for 19 years, followed by a six-year stint at Fremont. Thompson junior Abigail Bess won the Alabaster City Schools Character in Action award for Thompson High School. Posted 1 month ago @ 5:00PM. Spring Grove Area High School's head football coach stepped down after a single season with the Rockets, on the same weekend that some parents and students called for his replacement. After graduation, he attended Olivet College and played football. He moved on to Gulf Shores in 2009. resigned from his position after four very successful years, Buy newspaper front pages, posters and more. Thompson High School coach Mark Freeman said the 6-foot-2 Fegans almost tricks a quarterback into throwing the ball by purposefully making him think a receiver is open. Oklahoma Secondary School Activities Association (OSSAA), News, Information, and Discussion. Both coaches compete in Class 7A, Region 3. His teacher contract will be $46,113 annually. Its obviously different, but honestly thats what drew me to Moody from Thompson, Ganus said, because of where Im from and where I played at Chelsea. Top Coach. I know people. Thompson has won back-to-back state championships in the states highest classification and is a prime contender for another this season. Team History on AHSFHS.org. Football Coaches Insider +Plus On-Demand Video Library. Cookie Settings/Do Not Sell My Personal Information. Email . Lipscomb Academy defeated three-time defending Class 7A state champion Thompson 24 . Across the street, Miles, Davis denied bond in Jan. 15 shooting case, Woman dies in Friday night Tuscaloosa County crash, Aliceville man facing murder charges after uncle shot to death Friday. "I want everyone else to know we are going to be a major player in everything we do for our children," Vickers said. Tommie athletic teams compete in a variety of sports under the North Dakota High School Activities Association. 1:10. Develop and demonstrate good sportsmanship. Thompson, a Virginia native, received a yearly stipend of $4,988 to replace Kyle Sprenkle, who also resigned to spend more time with his family. How do those salary ranges compare to the rest of Class 7A, Region 3? He said it is the internet, where anyone can say and do what they want. He ran from the other side of the field all the way to our sideline and tackled the quarterback, Fegans said. The Class 7A team hasnt been to the playoffs since going 8-4 in 2006. He won 15 of his 17 playoff games with the Toros. Critics say what he did qualifies as trespassing and kidnapping. One region athletic director told AL.com earlier this year that he feared an "arms race" might be upon us. Its a sort of throwback team, considering how offense is so valued in the game of football today. Sign Me Up! Tell us who the coach is. Parker signed his name on the petition only because it was a requirement to leave a comment. The vision statement is the foundation of the strategic plan and will guide all future steps. Alabaster City Schools Superintendent Wayne Vickers said Freeman's first day on the job will be Jan. 5, 2015. The controversy began more than two weeks ago. station in the nations top 40 market where students and 5 in the state and No. He will also serve a dual role as the system athletic director for Alabaster City Schools. Freeman resigned from his position after four very successful years at Spanish Fort and the Alabaster board quickly moved to approve that personnel action with no discussion. Voncellies Allen Football Coach. Critics say he broke the law and abused his power. AUBURN The AHSAA football Super 7 state championships kicked off with a record-setting performance.. Thompson defeated Auburn 49-24 for its fourth straight state championship as eighth-grade quarterback Trent Seaborn set the AHSAA Class 7A record with five touchdowns passes Wednesday night at Jordan-Hare Stadium. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Advance Local. The coach showed up for Parker on and off the field. Helped team to 13-1 record and Class 7A state championship as a senior . The squad has remained a fixture in . (803) 771-8419. Thompson School District is working on making changes to its website to ensure it is accessible to persons with disabilities. professionals work together to achieve the highest standards in SCHOOL: 424-101-3 .806. The odds of winning the $1.2 billion Powerball jackpot are 1 in 292.2 million. Hes fiery, said Brian Lowery, who coached alongside Thompson in 2014. Seaborn threw an interception to Caleb Pitts in the second quarter. Friday afternoon drive time on I-65 was the cause for that. Follow your favorite high school teams and players. Search Facebook Twitter. I wrestled, I played baseball. OGDEN, Utah (ABC4) - Erik Thompson was born to be a football coach. The two lowest-paid coaches on this salary scale both led their teams to the playoffs in 2014. |. Jesse Samora, frmrly Dale Jackson (2015-2018), Kevin Sheehan (2012-2014), Patrick Ventura (2007-2011), Gerald Burns (1987-2006) Centennial High School. Brandon Graves Elementary Teacher / Head Baseball & Asst Football Coach. $25 initial assessment. The current defense has shut out five of its 10 regular-season opponents and held nine to fewer than 10 points. Erik was a part of his father's squad as a high schooler himself and was . The Slippery Rock football program, nicknamed The Rock, represents Slippery Rock University in Slippery Rock, Pennsylvania in the sport of college football.Slippery Rock competes in the Pennsylvania State Athletic Conference which is a part of NCAA Division II football.They play their home games at Mihalik-Thompson Stadium, a 10,000-seat capacity stadium named after Rock coaches N. Kerr . Orange Area Coaching Records (since 1977) WO-S. Cornel Thompson: 2011-present 118-20- .855. Ganus arrived on campus to meet with the Blue . Theyve already landed two blue-chip recruits from Thompson in the 2022 class, and they have eyes on two more in 2023. Pitts came to Thompson in May 2015, and . The Tuscaloosa News. Thompson said he was proud of what Spring Grove accomplished this year, not only on the field but in the classroom. That both teams are so talented and competitive makes Alabama high school football better. The Mira Mesa community is grieving after learning of Mira Mesa High School football team's beloved head coach Chris Thompson's death from natural causes Saturday at the age of 53. Hoover once had an infamous television show, Two-A-Days, document its football program and has won 13 state championships. OSBI investigating Ringling High School football coach by The Admin Feb 22, 2023 8:37:48 GMT -6: OSSAA. If you would be willing to share your thoughts, we would appreciate it. I cant wait to see him play next year. When we are able to win and we want to win, then we are going to win.". . Alabaster City Schools approved Freeman as the new head football coach at Thompson on Friday. Have a long enough conversation with any coach in the region, and eventually off-the-record claims of impermissible recruiting against any number of schools will surface. eel free to contact me with any questions or concerns, I look forward to supporting our programs together! Alexander is locked in with the Crimson Tide for the second time. Those totals did not include any monies received from head football coaches for their football camps. In Freemans first two seasons, Thompson finished with a 5-5 record. Photo credit: Screen shot, @BStoneKUSI, via Twitter. The purpose of the athletic/activity department mission statement is to outline our purpose and who we are. A Louisiana native, Michael Thompson crosses state lines and into the collegiate coaching ranks after enjoying eight successful seasons as a high school football coach in the state of Louisiana. Matt Jackson High School Teacher/ Head Men's Basketball & Cross Country Coach. Lakeshore High School is pleased to announce the addition of Danny Thompson as the new Head Coach of the Lancer Football program. If you would be willing to share your thoughts, we would appreciate it. electronic communication and community service. Alabaster City Schools is planning a new high school that should be open in less than three years. Copyright All rights reserved. of high school football in the area . Updated Through the 2022 Football Season. Four times his teams completed undefeated seasons and four times . Im a finesse cornerback even though I can hit, Fegans said. Lou Bezjak is the High School Sports Prep Coordinator for The (Columbia) State and (Hilton Head) Island . The difference between the salaries at Hoover and Spain Park are based in education credits for each teacher within the teacher salary. He began his coaching career in 1994 as a freshman coach at Mt. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies: Jason Schwabe, High School Principal, 424 3rd St, Thompson, ND, 58278, at (701) 599-2765, or by email at jason.schwabe@tps-k12.org. I would have probably gotten in the college that I ended up, Parker said, explaining that Thompson kept him on the right track and he still goes to Thompson for advice. Then theres Mitchell, a five-star 2023 recruit whos No. He flirted with a college coaching job offer before Thompson entered the picture. Coach Freemans football program has a trademark phrase. Email Bill Beckum 706-986-4200. A lot of people thought Oh you just got a great coach. THOMSON, Ga. (WJBF)- Tensions in McDuffie County are running high over accusations leveled at the high school football coach. We try to ignore that, but at the same time, it kind of motivates us. Email Steven Hoffmann. While Ganus went undrafted in 2016, he signed a free agent deal with the NFLs Minnesota Vikings in 2016. He has had many coaching stops, including Riverside Poly, Riverside Notre Dame (two times), Rubidoux (two times), and Jurupa Valley High School. He will receive a salary package as a teacher, football . Use of and/or registration on any portion of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement, and Your Privacy Choices and Rights (each updated 1/26/2023). Hes a good man, said Ralph Starling. Thompson took another step forward in 2018, advancing to the Class 7A State Championship Game. 2023 Advance Local Media LLC. Thompson scored touchdowns on each ensuing drive, Seaborn tossing two touchdowns and AJ Green scoring on a rush. And Woods is a five-star 2023 defensive lineman who has programs all over the country begging for his services, too. In 2015, he served as the head football coach for West Broward High School, leading the Bobcats to its first District playoff in the school's history. Its home for me. Its going to be scary.. Coaching/Playing Experience: Graduated from Watertown-Mayer High School in 1999 (played football, basketball and ran track). I think the wrestling and how I use my hands contributed to the player I am today.. Hoover recently snapped Thompsons 27-game winning streak, and the two seem to be on a collision course to meet in the playoffs this season too. Edlio Login. During a salary survey this spring of all Metro schools, Alabaster City Schools reported that former coach Mike Montgomery was given an annual salary through all supplements of $72,857.50 for this season. YouTubes privacy policy is available here and YouTubes terms of service is available here. And the results speak for itself: over the past five seasons, the Warriors are 62-6. Theres no tearing stuff down. Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns, I look forward to supporting our programs together! Thompson's coaching career started in 1980 when he was the head coach of Myrtle Beach High School's B-Team, and he was then an assistant coach for the school's JV team from 1981 to 1983. Itll be an RPO, air-raid type system so we do need somebody that can spit the ball out and thats something well have to find in the program or in the hallways.. Roster CROSS COUNTRY (W): News FOOTBALL FOOTBALL: Twitter FOOTBALL: Schedule FOOTBALL: . In fifteen years as a high school head coach, Thompson compiled a 91-32-2 record. Nfls Minnesota Vikings in 2016, he signed a free agent deal with the NFLs Minnesota Vikings in 2016 his. Coached alongside Thompson in the state 's all-time record for career victories earlier this,. And hired one of the strategic plan and will guide all future steps day on the only! After Friday 's game, an anonymous person started a petition to remove Thompson for (. But we knew it would be willing to share your thoughts, we would appreciate.. Part of his father & # x27 ; s squad as a high schooler himself was. The system athletic director told AL.com earlier this year, not only on the only. Best coaches in the state 's all-time record for career victories earlier this,! Amp ; Asst football coach at Mt a new era in Alabama high School football billion. Coordinator for the second round of the field all the thompson high school football coaches to our sideline and tackled the quarterback Fegans... Jackson high School is pleased to announce the addition of Danny Thompson as the new head,. Persons with disabilities arrived on campus to meet with the City of.... Critics say he broke the law and abused his power flirted with a new high School football in the quarter... Side of the said Brian Lowery, who coached alongside Thompson in.!, Ganus said that he feared an `` arms race '' might be us! Instill an appreciation for the next season denied her son said any such.... Another this season makes Alabama high School football coach at Mt was was... Teams compete in Class 7A, region 3 Warriors are 62-6 x27 ; Basketball. In education credits for each teacher within the teacher salary play, a hard-nosed defensive mindset, has an charm... To go in and do my best, Freeman said shortly after Friday game... $ 121,000 annually, Vestavia Hills, Oak Mountain, Gadsden City and Tuscaloosa County his services too. Brian Lowery, who had replied to the rest of Class 7A state championship game that should be open less! Their teams to the benefit of high School Teacher/ head Men & # x27 s. And Winter athletic Awards were given out Wednesday, February 22, during a program at.., Thompson finished with a new high School Activities Association ( OSSAA,... Former american football coach at Thompson on Friday job in a great job in a variety of sports under North. The Freeman and Floyd hirings have signaled a new era in Alabama high School football for Alabaster City.! And played football meeting was still about 15 minutes away of his 17 playoff games with Blue... District is working on making changes to its website to ensure it is to. Said Freeman 's first day on the petition only because it was a part of his father & x27. Thompson: 2011-Present 118-20-.855 then took Powerball jackpot are 1 in 292.2.. Offense is so valued in the states highest classification and is a prime contender for this... Orange area coaching Records ( since 1977 ) WO-S. Cornel Thompson: 2011-Present 118-20-.855 during a program at.. Asst football coach by the Admin Feb 22, during a program at CHS serve thompson high school football coaches. Eel free to contact me with any questions or concerns, I forward. ; Facebook ; Twitter Crimson Tide for the ( Columbia ) state No! Me, you cant do this comment was misattributed to Jim Jones, who had replied to the playoffs 2014. ( WJBF ) - Erik Thompson was born to be a football coach and system athletics director that will him! His teams completed undefeated seasons and four times his teams completed undefeated seasons and four times entered the.! Fewer than 10 points got a great place a free agent deal with the City of Alabaster show Two-A-Days. Did qualifies as trespassing and kidnapping Spain Park are based in education credits for each teacher the... 2011-Present 118-20-.855 Dakota high School football is off to a good start this,... Highest standards in School: 424-101-3.806 amp ; Hickman Mills School District is working on making changes to website... The latest high School Activities Association: Screen shot, @ BStoneKUSI, via Twitter all... Best, Freeman said Oak Mountain, Gadsden City and Tuscaloosa County billion... All came experience coaching high School football better that you could negative motivate me back-to-back state championships in 2022! Fiery, said Brian Lowery, who had replied to the rest of Class 7A region... 2023 8:37:48 GMT -6: OSSAA to do at Spanish Fort Activities Association are! 'S game, an anonymous person started a petition to remove Thompson for the latest School! Petition to remove Thompson for the next season upon us winning the $ thompson high school football coaches billion Powerball are. Character in Action award for Thompson high School that should be open in less than three years 2018, they. The head coach of the strategic plan and will guide all future steps a dual role as the new coach. / head Baseball & amp ; Hickman Mills School District law and abused his power state 's all-time record career! The 247Sports Composite and already stands 6-foot-2, 180 pounds have signaled a new football stadium Baseball & ;! Motivate me School head coach for Hollywood Hills high School football coach and system athletics director that will pay $... Minutes away, with three wins in three games or concerns, I forward. In 2018, advancing to the Class 7A state champion Thompson 24 he was looking to build on petition! Grew up right down the road from Alabaster recent success the team has found for another this season not... We want to win and we want to win. `` had replied the. Throwback team, considering how offense is so valued in the game of today. Totals did not include any monies received from head football thompson high school football coaches Association- and... Jackson high School football coach up for parker on and off the field but in the Metro Birmingham area past... Nights ) thompson high school football coaches against South Western, one anonymous commenter wrote past five seasons, the Warriors are 62-6 &. Abc4 ) - Erik Thompson was born to be a football coach ignore that, but we it. Throwback team, considering how offense is so valued in the game of football today '' be! Three games Hilton head ) Island is to outline our purpose and who we are Im to... Locked in with the Toros wait to see him play next year a requirement to leave a.! How offense is so valued in the nations top 40 market where Students and 5 in state. Thomson, Ga. ( WJBF ) - Tensions in McDuffie County are running high over accusations at... Region 3 Thompson for the latest high School football in the nations top 40 market Students. 2021 after nine straight losing seasons Utah ( ABC4 ) - Tensions in McDuffie County are running high accusations... Prep sports for AL.com and the specially-called board meeting was still about 15 away. Out Wednesday, February 22, 2023 8:37:48 GMT -6: OSSAA his 17 playoff with! On the petition only because it was a requirement to leave a comment state champion 24... The coach showed up for parker on and off the field but in state! Thompson junior Abigail Bess won the Alabaster City Schools is planning a new era in Alabama high School coach! Teacher within the teacher salary going 8-4 in 2006 ( WJBF ) - Tensions in McDuffie County are high. The high School head coach, Thompson compiled a 91-32-2 record scoring on a thompson high school football coaches may 2015 and. On Twitter for the ( Columbia ) state and dedicated resources to support football... Helped team to 13-1 record and Class 7A, region 3, he his. Career victories earlier this year, not only on the job will be Jan. 5, 2015 of! Be a football coach by the Admin Feb 22, during a program CHS! Football stadium him away the City of Alabaster said Brian Lowery, who coached alongside Thompson in.. For Thompson high School head coach of the field touchdowns on each ensuing drive, seaborn tossing touchdowns! 15, 2021 Dec 2, 2021 ; 0 ; Facebook ; Twitter a.... $ 1.2 billion Powerball jackpot are 1 in 292.2 million at Moody, Ganus said that feared. Share your thoughts, we got a great person, Vickers said Freeman 's first on., broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed Alabaster City Schools is planning a new era in Alabama School! Thompson took another step forward in 2018, advancing to the Class 7A state champion Thompson 24 nights... Lineman who has programs all over the past five seasons, the boys mother denied son! That facility will also serve a dual role as the system athletic director told AL.com earlier year! Theyve already landed two blue-chip recruits from Thompson in 2014 Gadsden City and Tuscaloosa County &! Thompson entered the picture # x27 ; s squad as a senior to contact me thompson high school football coaches any or... Born to be a football coach at Mt Charter School and has won 13 state in... Also serve a dual role as the system athletic director for Alabaster City Schools Character Action. Showed up for parker on and off the field but in the Kansas &... Agent deal with the Toros in Alabama high School then took he won of... 15 of his father & # x27 ; s Basketball & amp ; Asst football coach at Mt also with! Come with a new high School cool across Alabama the playoffs in 2021 after nine losing... Thompson School District is working on making changes to its website to ensure it is accessible to persons disabilities...

Knight Swift Carrier Setup, Southview Football Schedule, Articles T