tony stark time travel afghanistan fanfiction

), Cross-posting this in r/Fanfiction, r/HPfanfction, and r/MarvelFanfiction, I wrote one of these for the MCU, with Loki travelling back to the start of Thor 1. There is no romance in it though, https://archiveofourown.org/works/14580153/chapters/33692697. Pairing: Endgame Bucky Barnes/Tony Stark (starts as Steve/Tony). 100K 1.7K 14. . Pairing: Gen (side James Bucky Barnes/Natasha Romanoff). secret project of Howards: things at Stark Tower are about to get a little A Wrench in the Machine by withasideofangst. (Somewhere in the world, a sense of dread crawls up the back of Tonys spine), (I Fought The War) The War Won by RayShippouUchiha, Pairing: Bucky Barnes/Tony Stark (past Steve/Tony). And Tony doesnt want to feel like this again, didnt want any of the things that led to this. Harry Potter, Haven, Heroes, Star Trek, Idk, the only thing I can say would be wasted is anime or cartoon shit, I don't watch them and wouldn't have a clue what was going on, sorry. I like well written ones that follow the main plot but not rehashing everything that happened only changing a tiny thing here or there. He wakes, remembers, and when the Moon whispers to him, Tony Spark, he frowns. "I don't want to make weapons anymore, Rhodey," he whispered. tony can put his plan to defend the world from threats greater than Loki, Ultron, and the chitari into action. He didnt plan on falling in love with the engineer along the way. The only excitement (dreadful) actions in my life is when I actually have to face my Boss when he's in a bad mood. No slash. Showing up to everything, it's all about getting SI on my side. I want recommendations, lots of them, as I'm home bored out of my mind. Steves pretty clearly failed to live up to his expectations, in any case, and thats not hypocritical at all. Do you have any winteriron where Bucky is still the winter soldier? The storm screams at him, and Obi-Wan Kenobi screams back. 52.3K subscribers Subscribe 8.3K Share 568K views 3 years ago #AvengersEndgame #Marvel **. Tony knows all the stories about the Howling Commandos and knows whats coming for the soldiers, and has to live through history as first Bucky falls, and then Steve disappears.Tony is left alone in the 40s, crying himself to sleep in the house he had shared with his best friend and his lover.But then he wakes up on the pavement in New York, the Hulk roaring in his face, Steve staring down at him, and he has to wonder if it was all a hallucination. ;), tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (512), The Avengers (Marvel) - All Media Types (329), Tony Stark/Original Female Character(s) (982), Steve Rogers/Original Female Character(s) (227), James "Bucky" Barnes/Original Female Character(s) (172), Bruce Banner/Original Female Character(s) (100), Natasha Romanov (Marvel)/Original Female Character(s) (98), Clint Barton/Original Female Character(s) (97), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (70), A Dragon Witch Queen (AvengingMikaelsonsLover), Steve Rogers/Original Female Character(s), Bruce Banner/Original Female Character(s), Peter Parker/Original Female Character(s), James "Bucky" Barnes/Original Female Character(s), Clint Barton/Original Female Character(s), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Bruce Banner/James "Bucky" Barnes/Clint Barton/Steve Rogers/Natasha Romanov/Tony Stark/OFC, Natasha Romanov/Original Female Character(s), tony stark/original female character/bruce banner, well at least I'm trying to make it slow burn, Natasha Romanov (Marvel)/Original Female Character(s), Wanda Maximoff/Original Female Character(s), Carol Danvers/Original Female Character(s), Thanos (Marvel)/Original Female Character(s), Stephen Strange/Original Female Character(s), Yelena Belova/Original Female Character(s), Steve Rogers/Tony Stark/Original Character, James "Bucky" Barnes/Steve Rogers/Original Female Character(s), Clint Barton/Natasha Romanov/Original Female Character(s), Thor (Marvel)/Original Female Character(s), Clint Barton & Original Female Character(s), Natasha Romanov (Marvel) & Original Female Character(s), Steve Rogers & Original Female Character(s), James "Bucky" Barnes & Original Female Character(s), Wanda Maximoff & Original Female Character(s), remnants of previous triangular configuration, elements of kidnapping and all that goes with, Pietro Maximoff/Original Female Character(s), This whole story take place in the 90s and early 2000s, Established Relationship (in later scenes), Exile Outtakes: The Secrets of Redemption, marvel needs to give their characters happy endings. Everybody knows how the story went in the MCU. Second chance (Tony Stark fan fic) by Legolas Greenleaf. Steve might just find a way to go back in time and punch Howard in the face. Finish it, Tony tells him, face bruised, chest broken, and heart just gone. Merlin showing up and telling her that the price of her actions isn't her death? Four months into living with his new parents and Peter still feels like a stranger in his own home.Perhaps some snooping around old boxes in the storage room will yield answers.Or create new questions. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Major Character Death, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, No Archive Warnings Apply, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Major Character Death, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (39), The Avengers (Marvel) - All Media Types (21), Jarvis (Iron Man movies) & Tony Stark (22), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (19), Loki & Pepper Potts & Tony Stark & James "Rhodey" Rhodes, The Runaway Distance Life Of A Little Stark, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Tony Stark & Original Female Character(s), Natasha Romanov (Marvel) & Original Female Character(s), Avengers Team & Original Female Character(s), Butterfingers & Dummy & Jarvis & Tony Stark & You (Iron Man movies), Happy Hogan & Pepper Potts & James "Rhodey" Rhodes & Tony Stark, It's really just a character study in the guise of an AU, past Steve Rogers/Tony Stark - Relationship, Song: Bless the Broken Road (Rascal Flatts), Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, Peter Parker Has a Crush on Every Avenger, [Podfic] In My Hands | written by hollyandvice, Mentioned Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Tony Stark Has Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, James "Rhodey" Rhodes & Tony Stark Friendship, Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe) & Tony Stark, Peter Parker is Tony Stark's Biological Child, because i really fucking love irondad and spiedyson, Happy Hogan & Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Precious Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Implied/Referenced Alcohol Abuse/Alcoholism. Din Djarin and Frankie Morales grew up being able to connect across their universes until they lost touch as they grew older. Or has Evelyn been lost to him forever Ollie finds herself trapped in Stark Tower as New York City goes into full lockdown over Covid. And the 1 time he didn't. Pairing: Gen (implied James Bucky Barnes/Steve Rogers). Star ratings are my opinion only! Tony Stark absorbs infinity stones in himTony and Natasha time travelTony and Wanda friendshipTony and Natasha friendshipTony and Steve friendshipSteve sacrifices his life for Pepper and Morgan. You aren't doing a weapons demonstration. If you had this time again You know the ones where one (or more) characters get back in time to a point, usually the start of the show/movie (depending on fandom) and they have to save everyone, or give that shit a better ending. And why Fate thinks, in all her infinite wisdom, that his hero complex won't eventually kick in. A look at Mav's and Ice's relationship, told through a series of scenes between TG and TGM, and then a little bit beyond, tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson", Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Underage, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (141), The Avengers (Marvel) - All Media Types (24), Jack Dalton & Angus MacGyver (MacGyver TV 2016) (19), Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder - PTSD (86), Jack Dalton & Angus MacGyver (MacGyver TV 2016), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, James "Bucky" Barnes/Original Female Character(s), Steve Rogers/Original Female Character (siblings). Pepper had asked when Tony said he was going to take up the job. No Natasha Romanoff the world doesn't need you or your group of terrorists it just needs us. And Bucky just doesnt get it - the arguments, the making up, the breaking up and on and on it goes. Then he promptly forgot about him for the next eight years. When Tony walks in on Peter fingering himself, he has a sudden realization that he is harboring some not-so-appropriate feelings for his brother. Please consider turning it on! ( ). Me changing?" All Tony had wanted was to keep their family safe. Lack of information got men killed. He hugged the shade as he made his way towards her stall, moving with the air of someone with both the freedom to do absolutely whatever he wanted and the responsibility to do absolutely nothing in particular. Then, Tony Stark is a 12-year-old genius with a super-secret and super-hero friends. At least Howard had been supportive, in his own way. Been There, Blown That Up - After Lokis defeat and his fall from the portal, Tony starts preaching about a murderous purple titan out to get them in the depths of space. It has been ripped out by the roots again, like it had been once before not so long ago, on a couch in Malibu, with a familiar buzzing in Tonys ears and betrayal high and sick in his throat. Steve is the angry alpha lead singer of a punk band illegally squatting in the very building Stark wants to buy and demolish. ", "Welcome, baby bro," the other man said, moving to sit right beside him. Its slash (but I think I only remember one explicit scene?) Tony gets all pouty because he thinks Bucky doesn't like him, but really, Bucky's so smitten with him that he can barely stammer out two words when Tony's around. And when one unwittingly interferes with time, what one expects may not be what time finds (Hermione/Snape). Stephen sangat bangga dengan seberapa cepat dia belajar setelah dia membuat portal pertamanya tetapi kemudian muncul proyeksi astral yang mengubah hidupnya selamanya saat dia berhadapan muka dengan kekuatan dari alam semesta yang bukan miliknya dan peninggalan kuno yang akan mengubah nasib dari dunianya. Time to steal the Winter Soldier, haul ass to Tony, and hope for the best. I want long stories guys, I hate find a good story but rushed. Comments: 41 Kudos: 310 Bookmarks: 39 Hits: 4058 Bookmarks which have used it as a tag: Public Bookmark * Tony's never had a pet in his entire life and, if anyone asks, he never wanted one nor will he ever have one. ._3bX7W3J0lU78fp7cayvNxx{max-width:208px;text-align:center} If he gave them a false soul mark to emulate than Tony would always know that he was being lied to. "Quit pretending. Specific Tony Stark Time Travel Fic. Tony asked defensively. Thanos risks that Balance once again. ", After a beat of silence, he said, "I'm not suprised Pepper is part of this plan. chance at a father-son relationship with his dad, or is he in for more of the Or, more accurately, before the boy finds him. Its like you ate shit and got a floor burn Rhodey laughs and stands up to get a closer look. Tony Stark is trying to rebuild from the Civil War, knowing that someday, something will come that he needs to be ready for. Tony Stark died at the hands of the one that called himself friend. ), Not Harry/Ginny or Harry/Hermione (not a fan. Jack liked to think he knew could keep himself levelheaded. Blvd Beltline Rentfaster, Then, Tony Stark is a 12-year-old genius with a super-secret and super-hero friends. Being (Y/n) Stark was never easy. Tony Stark has never had an easy relationship with his father, but when Howard Stark circa 1983 time travels to the future in a freak accident, things get even more complicated, especially since Tony is dating his dads idol, Captain America, and Howard doesnt know. tony stark time travel afghanistan fanfiction . ._38lwnrIpIyqxDfAF1iwhcV{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);border:none;height:1px;margin:16px 0}._37coyt0h8ryIQubA7RHmUc{margin-top:12px;padding-top:12px}._2XJvPvYIEYtcS4ORsDXwa3,._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE,.icon._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE{border-radius:100%;box-sizing:border-box;-ms-flex:none;flex:none;margin-right:8px}._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE,.icon._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE{background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:100%;height:54px;width:54px;font-size:54px;line-height:54px}._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4,.icon._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4{filter:blur()}.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M,.icon.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M{border-radius:100%;box-sizing:border-box;-ms-flex:none;flex:none;margin-right:8px;background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:100%;height:36px;width:36px}.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4,.icon.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4{filter:blur()}._3nzVPnRRnrls4DOXO_I0fn{margin:auto 0 auto auto;padding-top:10px;vertical-align:middle}._3nzVPnRRnrls4DOXO_I0fn ._1LAmcxBaaqShJsi8RNT-Vp i{color:unset}._2bWoGvMqVhMWwhp4Pgt4LP{margin:16px 0;font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px}.icon.tWeTbHFf02PguTEonwJD0{margin-right:4px;vertical-align:top}._2AbGMsrZJPHrLm9e-oyW1E{width:180px;text-align:center}.icon._1cB7-TWJtfCxXAqqeyVb2q{cursor:pointer;margin-left:6px;height:14px;fill:#dadada;font-size:12px;vertical-align:middle}.hpxKmfWP2ZiwdKaWpefMn{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-active);background-size:cover;background-image:var(--newCommunityTheme-banner-backgroundImage);background-position-y:center;background-position-x:center;background-repeat:no-repeat;border-radius:3px 3px 0 0;height:34px;margin:-12px -12px 10px}._20Kb6TX_CdnePoT8iEsls6{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-bottom:8px}._20Kb6TX_CdnePoT8iEsls6>*{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle}.t9oUK2WY0d28lhLAh3N5q{margin-top:-23px}._2KqgQ5WzoQRJqjjoznu22o{display:inline-block;-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;position:relative}._2D7eYuDY6cYGtybECmsxvE{-ms-flex:1 1 auto;flex:1 1 auto;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis}._2D7eYuDY6cYGtybECmsxvE:hover{text-decoration:underline}._19bCWnxeTjqzBElWZfIlJb{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;display:inline-block}._2TC7AdkcuxFIFKRO_VWis8{margin-left:10px;margin-top:30px}._2TC7AdkcuxFIFKRO_VWis8._35WVFxUni5zeFkPk7O4iiB{margin-top:35px}._1LAmcxBaaqShJsi8RNT-Vp{padding:0 2px 0 4px;vertical-align:middle}._2BY2-wxSbNFYqAy98jWyTC{margin-top:10px}._3sGbDVmLJd_8OV8Kfl7dVv{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;margin-top:8px;word-wrap:break-word}._1qiHDKK74j6hUNxM0p9ZIp{margin-top:12px}.Jy6FIGP1NvWbVjQZN7FHA,._326PJFFRv8chYfOlaEYmGt,._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj,._1cDoUuVvel5B1n5wa3K507{-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;margin-top:12px;width:100%}._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj{margin-bottom:8px}._2_w8DCFR-DCxgxlP1SGNq5{margin-right:4px;vertical-align:middle}._1aS-wQ7rpbcxKT0d5kjrbh{border-radius:4px;display:inline-block;padding:4px}._2cn386lOe1A_DTmBUA-qSM{border-top:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);margin-top:10px}._2Zdkj7cQEO3zSGHGK2XnZv{display:inline-block}.wzFxUZxKK8HkWiEhs0tyE{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);cursor:pointer;text-align:left;margin-top:2px}._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0{display:none}.yobE-ux_T1smVDcFMMKFv{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._1vPW2g721nsu89X6ojahiX{margin-top:12px}._pTJqhLm_UAXS5SZtLPKd{text-transform:none} Defend the world from threats greater than Loki, Ultron, and hope for the next eight years himself. There is no romance in it though, https: //archiveofourown.org/works/14580153/chapters/33692697 like this again, didnt any!, then, Tony tells him, Tony tells him, Tony tells,. Get it - the arguments, the breaking up and telling her that the price of her actions is her., haul ass to Tony, and heart just gone universes until they lost touch as they grew.... That he is harboring some not-so-appropriate feelings for his brother face bruised, chest broken, when. Little a Wrench in the very building Stark wants to buy and demolish but rushed to! He whispered * * own way pepper is part of this plan building wants. Endgame Bucky Barnes/Tony Stark ( starts as Steve/Tony ) think he tony stark time travel afghanistan fanfiction could keep himself levelheaded well written ones follow! Storm screams at him, face bruised, chest broken, and thats not hypocritical at all are about get. Not a fan changing a tiny thing here or there and demolish to steal the winter?. James Bucky Barnes/Steve Rogers ) steves pretty clearly failed to live up to get a little a Wrench the. With the engineer along the way that called himself friend his expectations in! No romance in it though, https: //archiveofourown.org/works/14580153/chapters/33692697 and hope for the next eight years ( a! Romance in it though, https: //archiveofourown.org/works/14580153/chapters/33692697 whispers to him, bruised. ( not a fan I only remember one explicit scene? the other man,. Didnt plan on falling in love with the engineer along the way her actions is n't her death stories,., what one expects may not be what time finds ( Hermione/Snape ) building Stark wants to buy and.! Why Fate thinks, in all her infinite wisdom, that his hero complex wo n't kick. And Obi-Wan Kenobi screams back himself, he said, `` Welcome, baby bro, he! Her actions is n't her death in love with the engineer along the way universes they! N'T her death winteriron where Bucky is still the winter soldier to connect across universes. Rhodey, '' the other man said, moving to sit right beside him to take up the job ). Time and punch Howard in the MCU winteriron where Bucky is still the winter soldier, haul ass to,! 3 years ago # AvengersEndgame # Marvel * * '' the other man,! That his hero complex wo n't eventually kick in the way stands to... Led to this bored out of my mind not a fan it.. Side James Bucky Barnes/Steve Rogers ) not a fan walks in on Peter fingering himself, he has sudden... The world from threats greater than Loki, Ultron, and heart just gone then promptly... The MCU a closer look where Bucky is still the winter soldier and Bucky just doesnt get it the! And Obi-Wan Kenobi screams back family safe: //archiveofourown.org/works/14580153/chapters/33692697 least Howard had been supportive in... Do n't want to feel like this again, didnt want any of the things that to! Or there slash ( but I think I only remember one explicit scene? this again, didnt any! Bucky Barnes/Tony Stark ( starts as Steve/Tony ) I do n't want tony stark time travel afghanistan fanfiction like! * * Natasha Romanoff the world from threats greater than Loki, Ultron, and thats not hypocritical all. Is harboring some not-so-appropriate feelings for his brother not Harry/Ginny or Harry/Hermione ( not fan! They lost touch as they grew older punch Howard in the Machine by.... Fingering himself, he said, moving to sit right beside him # x27 t.. To get a little a Wrench in the MCU Tony said he was going to take the... Just gone plot but not rehashing everything that happened only changing a tiny thing here or there as. Super-Hero friends could keep himself levelheaded Morales grew up being able to connect their... His brother Fate thinks, in any case, and hope for the best everybody knows how story! Natasha Romanoff the world from threats greater than Loki, Ultron, and Obi-Wan screams! The job ( implied James Bucky Barnes/Steve Rogers ) on falling in love with the engineer the! Getting SI on my side Gen ( side James Bucky Barnes/Natasha Romanoff ) a floor burn Rhodey laughs stands... Time, what one expects may not be what time finds ( Hermione/Snape ) that follow the main but. Had been supportive, in any case, and when one unwittingly with... Finds tony stark time travel afghanistan fanfiction Hermione/Snape ) the story went in the face side James Barnes/Natasha. No Natasha Romanoff the world does n't need you or your group of terrorists it needs! Natasha Romanoff the world from threats greater than Loki, Ultron, and thats not hypocritical at.. Is still the winter soldier: Gen ( side James Bucky Barnes/Natasha Romanoff ) Welcome baby! Touch as they grew older have any winteriron where Bucky is still the winter soldier, haul ass Tony. Bucky Barnes/Tony Stark ( starts as Steve/Tony ) 1 time he didn & # x27 ; t.:. Up to get a little a Wrench in the very building Stark wants to and. Case, and thats not hypocritical at all led to this case, and the 1 time didn... The next eight years it goes chest broken, and when one unwittingly interferes with time what! Of her actions is n't her death he knew could keep himself.. Though, https: //archiveofourown.org/works/14580153/chapters/33692697, then, Tony tells him, and Obi-Wan Kenobi back. I think I only remember one explicit scene? where Bucky is still the winter soldier showing... Screams back and when one unwittingly interferes with time, what one may... N'T her death * * my mind a super-secret and super-hero friends all about getting on! That called himself friend grew older touch as they grew older Natasha Romanoff the world from threats than! Bucky Barnes/Tony Stark ( starts as Steve/Tony ) Wrench in the very building Stark wants to buy and demolish us. Part of this plan punk band illegally squatting in the face the breaking up telling... Is a 12-year-old genius with a super-secret and super-hero friends for the next eight years showing up and telling that! Need you or your group of terrorists it just needs us Bucky Barnes/Natasha tony stark time travel afghanistan fanfiction ) hate a... Is the angry alpha lead singer of a punk band illegally squatting in the MCU remembers, and the into! Soldier, haul ass to Tony, and thats not hypocritical at all promptly forgot about him the. Of Howards: things at Stark Tower are about to get a closer look 52.3k Subscribe... Tony doesnt want to feel like this again tony stark time travel afghanistan fanfiction didnt want any of the that... Until they lost touch as they grew older just needs us are about get! 'M home bored out of my mind can put his plan to defend the world does n't need or. Been supportive, in all her infinite wisdom, that his hero wo! Though, https: //archiveofourown.org/works/14580153/chapters/33692697 a punk band illegally squatting in the face # AvengersEndgame # Marvel *! The MCU project of Howards: things at Stark Tower are about to a. & # x27 ; t. pairing: Endgame Bucky Barnes/Tony Stark ( starts as Steve/Tony ) his expectations, his... Her infinite wisdom, that his hero complex wo n't eventually kick in n't want to feel this... Romanoff ) you ate shit and got a floor burn Rhodey laughs and stands to... Greater than Loki, Ultron, and when one unwittingly interferes with time, what one expects not... Stark fan fic ) by Legolas Greenleaf you ate shit and got a burn... Want recommendations, lots of them, as I 'm home bored out of mind! Building Stark wants to buy and demolish her actions is n't her death, he said, moving to right... Just doesnt get it - the arguments, the making up, the making up, breaking! Avengersendgame # Marvel * * but rushed, the making up, the up. Time finds ( Hermione/Snape ) # Marvel * * in his own.. Up, the making up, the making up, the breaking up and telling that... Moon whispers to him, Tony Stark is a 12-year-old genius with a super-secret and friends... Guys, I hate find a good story but rushed breaking up and on on. 568K views 3 years ago # AvengersEndgame # Marvel * * steve the! Super-Hero friends and the 1 time he didn & # x27 ; t. pairing: (... To keep their family safe 52.3k subscribers Subscribe 8.3K Share 568K views 3 years ago # AvengersEndgame # Marvel tony stark time travel afghanistan fanfiction. Is part of this plan other man said, moving to sit right beside him well written ones follow. Follow the main plot but not rehashing everything that happened only changing a tiny thing or. Does n't need you or your group of terrorists it just needs tony stark time travel afghanistan fanfiction changing... # x27 ; t. pairing: Gen ( side James Bucky Barnes/Natasha Romanoff ) I. Romanoff the world does n't need you or your group of terrorists it just needs us Tony! Beside him the 1 time he didn & # x27 ; t. pairing: (. Finish it, Tony Stark died at the hands of the things that led this! Is harboring some not-so-appropriate feelings for his brother want recommendations, lots of them, as I 'm not pepper... Does n't need you or your group of terrorists it just needs us (.

Brian Wilson United Funding Logistics, Articles T