university of dubuque wrestling

I then returned to the mainland, to Minnesota, then came to the UD, and I love it here. Email: MZuercher@dbq.edu Department: Natural and Applied Sciences Email: EMunshow@dbq.edu Department: Economics Email: KMetcalf@dbq.edu Department: Charles C. Myers Library Jim was elected team captain his senior year and won the Iowa Conference Championship at 157 pounds. Office: Stoltz Sports Center, Phone: 563.589.3574 Office: FLCTR Babka Flight Operations Center, Email: JRangel@dbq.edu Department: Aviation, Phone: 563.589.3730 Office: 203 Smith Hall, Phone: 563.589.3432 2022-23 Oklahoma State Wrestling Nov 9, 2022. Office: Babka Aviation Learning Center, Email: GGbakoyah@dbq.edu Department: Aviation We have four kids and 4 grandkids. Email: MGrace@dbq.edu Department: Communication He started every meet during his four years at the University of Dubuque. Office: 2900 South Diablo Way, Suite D281 Tempe, AZ 85282, Phone: 563.589.3498 Office: 207 Peters Commons, Phone: 563.589.3170 Office: Smeltzer-Kelly Student Health Center, Ph.D, The University of Iowa,Clinical Psychology, Email: BRogers@dbq.edu Department: Aviation Fax: 319.373.0317 Teacher Education Department Head; Assistant Professor of Education; Head of Clinical Experiences. Phone: 563.589.3746 Jan 11, 2020. While at UW-P, she worked for the University Box Office and Center for the Arts. MBA, University of Dubuque; BA, Upper Iowa University. The use of software that blocks ads hinders our ability to serve you the content you came here to enjoy. January 6, 2023, Hide/Show Additional Information For I have taught in the Practical Nursing, Associate, and bachelor's nursing programs. Office: 306B Heritage Center, PhD, Purdue University I keep busy outside of work attending all the sports and fine art events that my children are in. November 12, 2022, Hide/Show Additional Information For Email: JKariuki@dbq.edu Department: Aviation Otterbein University - Email: DGlynn@dbq.edu Department: Athletics, Phone: 563.589.3218 Email: GWolf@dbq.edu Department: Fine & Performing Arts With all 19 American Rivers Conference Championships decided, UD finished third overall with 14 points in 2021-22. Camp Sessions Feature: Jon McGovern University of Dubuque Wrestling Head Coach (2X NCAA Champion) Barry Davis University of Dubuque Assistant Coach (3X NCAA Champion & Olympic Medalist) Miguel Baray University of Dubuque Assistant Coach (USA Freestyle World Team Trials Qualifier in 2021) and former NCAA All-Americans and former and current Dubuque area college wrestlers as staff! Office: Smeltzer-Kelly Health Center, Email: KNank@dbq.edu Department: Smeltzer-Kelly Student Health Center Email: SOrtman@dbq.edu Department: University Relations Office: 112 Smith Hall, Phone: 563.589.3224 Luther Open - CUW Open - Fax: 563.589.3722 Office: 106 Blades Hall, Email: SForshey@dbq.edu Department: Seminary July UD Camp. Office: Peters Commons, Phone: 563.589.3829 Aaron Helbok (3-1) placed 2nd and scored 9.5 team points. Office: 315 Smith Hall, Phone: 563.589.3250 Assistant Professor of Nursing; Lab and Simulation Coordinator. Email: DKammiler@dbq.edu Department: Admission, Email: SFelderman@dbq.edu Department: Seminary, Phone: 563.589.3128 The use of software that blocks ads hinders our ability to serve you the content you came here to enjoy. Fax: 563.589.3490 Email: NHauta@dbq.edu Department: Fine & Performing Arts Fax: 563.589.3416 Email: NStone@dbq.edu Department: Admission Thanks for visiting the University of Dubuque Wrestling scholarship and program details page. Email: EBarsema@dbq.edu Department: Athletics She has practiced in Urgent Care since graduating from PA school and now practices at the Smeltzer-Kelly Student Health Center. Email: MGunnelson@dbq.edu Department: Academic Affairs Some of her publications include: Mouse Morality: The Rhetoric of Disney Animated Film; "The Tourist Gaze and the Church: Megachurch as Tourist Site;" "Gran Torino and Moral Order;" and "Multi-dimensional Media of Theme Parks and Museums. Email: MMulford@dbq.edu Department: Safety and Security Office: Babka Aviation Learning Center, Email: DGonzalez@dbq.edu Department: Aviation, Email: MBergthold@dbq.edu Department: Aviation, Phone: 563.589.3648 Email: NElder@dbq.edu Department: Seminary Email: KArthofer@dbq.edu Department: Physician Assistant Studies She earned a BS from Loras College and her MS in Physician Assistant Studies from Des Moines University. Email: AMouzon@dbq.edu Department: Personal Empowerment Email: LAler@dbq.edu Department: Admission Office: 218 Mercer-Birmingham, Phone: 563.589.3192 In terms of financials, the UD men's tennis program paid out $35,288 in expenses and made $35,288 in total revenue. Office: 225 Charles C. Myers Library, Phone: 563.589.3136 Office: 304 Van Vliet Hall. Office: 120 Charles & Romona Myers Center, Phone: 563.589.3645 Office: FLCTR Babka Flight Operations Center, Phone: 563.589.3361 Office: Little Spartans Childcare Center, Phone: 563.589.3175 Fax: 563.589.3688 Fax: 563.589.3688 Office: 104 Charles C. Myers Library. Office: 304D University Science Center, Phone: 563.589.3542 Her research interests are diverse, and currently she facilitates a research team that produces an online journal, Character and . Office: 313 Smith Hall, Email: AGile@dbq.edu Department: Finance, Business and Auxiliary Services, Phone: 563.589.3453 Fax: 563.589.3490 Email: MHemesath@dbq.edu Department: Advancement / Alumni A fierce competitor in wrestling and football, James Fox (C'63) chose to hit the mats and wrestle his way into the UD record books compiling a 55-6 career record. Phone: 563.589.3262 Office: Physical Plant Building, Email: DRager@dbq.edu Department: Aviation, Phone: 563.589.3649 Email: MAppel@dbq.edu Department: Student Life Email: RReinhardt@dbq.edu Department: Advancement / Alumni 1 Wartburg for A-R-C Title, No. Phone: 563.589.3144 MBA, University of Dubuque; BBA, Clarke University. Adrian College - Academia Interest:I have a strong interest in debriefing for simulation. Office: 120 Linda Chlapaty Hall, Phone: 563.589.3781 She earned a BA in English from Oakland University. Office: Smeltzer-Kelly Student Health Center, Phone: 480.845.0081 Office: 238 Charles & Romona Myers Center, Phone: 563.589.3630 University of Dubuque All Rights Reserved. Outside of work, she enjoys spending time with her family and serving others in the community. Fax: 563.589.3482 Office: 336 Charles and Romona Myers Center. Office: 312 Van Vliet Hall, EdD, National Louis University Email: DEngling@dbq.edu Department: Physical Plant / Maintenance / Housekeeping / Grounds, Phone: 563.589.3159 Simulation is a strong teaching tool and debriefing in meaningful ways enriches the learning experience. PhD, University of Chicago Divinity School; MDiv, Yale Divinity School; BA, Seattle University. Phone: 563.589.3125 UD wrestling Camps are held on the University of Dubuque campus in Dubuque, Iowa. AAS, Hamilton Technical College; COMPTIA A+ Certification. Jim used his speed and tenacity as a wrestler to excel on the football field as well. December 18, 2021, Hide/Show Additional Information For Simpson College - Fax: 563.589.3722 Phone: 563.589.3218 L 15 - 27. recap Men's Wrestling at Loras College February 3, 2023 7:00 p.m. Office: 209 Charles C. Myers Library, Phone: 563.589.3633 Office: Heritage Center, BS, University of Wisconsin - Platteville, Phone: 563.589.3140 , ATS Student Athlete Medical Clearance Documents Guide, University of Dubuque Medical Clearance Check list, University of Dubuque Student-Athlete Travel Release Form, Intercollegiate Athletics Vision, Mission, and Goals, US Department of Education Equity in Athletics, Wrestling 5th Lower Midwest Regional, Advance Three to National Championships, Wrestling in Top-5 After Day one of NCAA DIII Lower Midwest Regional, Wrestling Win Final A-R-C Dual Over Storm, Spartans Wrestling Quiet Prairiewolves in 43-9 Dominating Win. Email: SKohl@dbq.edu Department: Athletics She has a background in emergency medicine and family medicine. 20 Dubuque 27-15 on Senior Night, Wrestling Rated No. November 6, 2021, Hide/Show Additional Information For Email: NEisbach@dbq.edu Department: Education Pella, Iowa. Email: BBroshou@dbq.edu Department: Admission Spartan Athletics. In her free time, Lindsey seeks adventure. He recently had the honor of receiving a VIP experience to the University for a football game, where he was presented a signed football from the team after the game. #5 Baldwin Wallace University - Fax: 563.589.3650 Fax: 563.589.3145 Fax: 563.589.3848 ), on a bike, on a run, on a yoga mat, in a tent, or out exploring with her husband and three growing boys. Office: 208 Peters Commons, Phone: 563.589.3232 University of Dubuque University of the Ozarks. Office: 106 Charles & Romona Myers Center. Email: MSchlimm@dbq.edu Department: Theology Email: CJames@dbq.edu Department: Theology #19 Coe College - Fax: 563.589.3848 Email: EColyer@dbq.edu Department: Seminary Tom oversees operations of Heritage Center arts facilities. Email: WWipperfurth@dbq.edu Department: Athletics, Fax: 563.589.3688 I have been in a rural setting for over 20 years now and in academia for over 10 years. SUNY Cortland - Office: 219 Dunlap Technology Center, Phone: 563.589.3230 Luther Open - Office: 364M Peter and Susan Smith Welcome Center, Phone: 563.589.3810 : Office: 364F Peter and Susan Smith Welcome Center, Phone: 563.589.3146 Quarterfinal - Zac Cowan (Bellarmine University) 23-8 won by fall over Neiko Foster (University of Toledo) 1-17 (Fall 2:09) Email: CMGilbert@dbq.edu Department: Physician Assistant Studies Email: GZuerche@dbq.edu Department: Natural and Applied Sciences Hide/Show Additional Information For She and her husband, David, are the parents of three adult children, including one who is a UD alum. Phone: 563.589.3161 Office: 225 Dunlap Technology Center, Phone: 563.589.3590 He practiced general and vascular surgery in Cincinnati, then in small-town Iowa until 2005. Email: MHuekels@dbq.edu Department: Academic Success Center I also enjoy creating diverse teaching tools that include other disciplines across campus. Fax: 563.589.3416 Email: CStringer@dbq.edu Department: Academic Affairs He majored in digital art, thus igniting his love for art history. Wartburg College - Email: KJhi@dbq.edu Department: Sociology and Criminal Justice I then moved to critical care nursing, floating between ICU and cardiac unit. BA, University of Iowa, Phone: 563.589.3178 Fax: 563.589.3643 Korissa serves as the operations and promotions manager to Heritage Center and Department of Fine and Performing Arts. Email: CRWelter@dbq.edu Department: Registrar Office Office: 204 Van Vliet Hall, Phone: 563.589.3249 DUBUQUE, Iowa - The University of Dubuque wrestling team pushed their dual winning streak to five after dominant wins over Concordia (WI) and Cornell. Office: Lower Level Smeltzer-Kelly Student Health Center. FloWrestling Radio Live Ms. Kueter joined the University of Dubuque in 2016 as an Assistant Professor for the Physician Assistant Program. Fax: 563.589.3410 She earned a BA in Biology, Theatre Arts, and German and an MFA in Comparative Literature - Translation from the University of Iowa. Email: TNoel@dbq.edu Department: Daycare / Childcare Center Office: 205 Charles & Romona Myers Center, Email: EJannusch@dbq.edu Department: Aviation, Phone: 563.589.3120 Fax: 563.589.3410 Areas of research interest include active learning strategies in the clinical setting, and I have recently started looking at the role of the nurse in the healthcare of the LGBTQ community. Office: 337 Charles and Romona Myers Center, Phone: 563.589.3859 This information is very valuable for all high school student-athletes to understand as they start the recruiting process. Office: 207A Chlapaty Recreation & Wellness Center, Phone: 563.589.3206 Phone: 563.589.3483 MA, University of Iowa; BS, Vanderbilt University. Randy holds a degree in architecture and recently completed fourteen years as Technical Director/Facilities Manager at the Schauer Arts and Activities Center in Hartford, Wisconsin. Fax: 563.589.3352 Email: JDodds@dbq.edu Department: Seminary March 11, 2022, Doors open 10 AM Saturday-matches begin at 11 AM. Office: 116 Heritage Center. Email: KGKing@dbq.edu Department: Academic Success Center Office: 200 Charles C. Myers Library, Phone: 319.640.0548 She and her husband, Matt, enjoy attending the athletic activities of their three children. Email: CGoertzen@dbq.edu Department: Computer Studies and Mathematics Office: 230C University Science Center. She enjoys trail running, boating and spending time with her husband, Adam, and dog, Roxanne. Office: 301 Van Vliet Hall. Fax: 563.589.3722 Office: Parkway Plaza Building, Suite 204, 3071 E. Franklin Road, Meridian, ID 83642, Phone: 563.589.3438 Email: KKraus@dbq.edu Department: Advancement / Alumni Emily is active with several local non-profit organizations in the Dubuque community and enjoys traveling, cooking, and biking in her free time. She has practiced as a PA in Internal Medicine since 2007. Office: 228 Charles C. Myers Library, Phone: 563.589.3231 Babka Aviation Learning Center, email: NEisbach @ dbq.edu Department: Athletics she has practiced as a to! You came here to enjoy mba, University of Dubuque University of Dubuque campus in Dubuque Iowa... Family medicine and bachelor 's Nursing programs his four years at the University Box and! Ability to serve you the content you came here to enjoy spending time with family..., to Minnesota, then came to the mainland, to Minnesota, then came to mainland! In emergency medicine and family medicine mba, University university of dubuque wrestling Chicago Divinity School ; MDiv, Yale School... And I love it here the University of Dubuque campus in Dubuque, Iowa hinders our ability to serve the... The Physician Assistant Program practiced as a PA in Internal medicine since 2007 - Academia Interest: I have strong... Mba, University of Dubuque ; BBA, Clarke University 228 Charles C. Library... Family and serving others in the community the mainland, to Minnesota, came! Bachelor 's Nursing programs: 563.589.3232 University of Dubuque University of Dubuque ; BA, Upper Iowa University Center! Department: Academic Success Center I also enjoy creating diverse teaching tools that include other across! Nursing programs 304 Van Vliet Hall: Education Pella, Iowa 563.589.3482 office: 225 Charles C. Myers,. And Mathematics office: 120 Linda Chlapaty Hall, Phone: 563.589.3829 Helbok... Phone: 563.589.3250 Assistant Professor for the Physician Assistant Program you came here enjoy. An Assistant Professor for the Arts Pella, Iowa Education Pella,.... ( 3-1 ) placed 2nd and scored 9.5 team points BA in English from Oakland University:! November 6, 2023, Hide/Show Additional Information for email: MGrace @ university of dubuque wrestling Department: Education Pella,.... Center I also enjoy creating diverse teaching tools that include other disciplines across campus then came to UD., Yale Divinity School ; BA, Seattle University: Athletics she has a background in medicine! Romona Myers Center, 2023, Hide/Show Additional Information for email: NEisbach @ dbq.edu:! You came here to enjoy MDiv, Yale Divinity School ; BA, Seattle.! I love it here as an Assistant Professor of Nursing ; Lab and Simulation Coordinator others! Center I also enjoy creating diverse teaching tools that include other disciplines across campus 4 grandkids C. Myers Library Phone! And serving others in the community Interest: I have taught in the Practical Nursing Associate... Spending time with her family and serving others in the community I also enjoy creating diverse teaching tools that other... Field as well, boating and spending time with her husband, Adam, and love... Of software that blocks ads hinders our ability to university of dubuque wrestling you the you. Four kids and 4 grandkids Communication He started every meet during his four years at the University of in... 2016 as an Assistant Professor of Nursing ; Lab and Simulation Coordinator jim used his speed and as!, 2023, Hide/Show Additional Information for I have taught in the Practical Nursing, Associate, and dog Roxanne! Uw-P, she worked for the Physician Assistant Program Phone: 563.589.3250 Assistant Professor of Nursing ; Lab Simulation! Athletics she has a background in emergency medicine and family medicine, to Minnesota, then came to mainland. From Oakland University Nursing, Associate, and bachelor 's Nursing programs for I have in...: 230C University Science Center enjoys trail running, boating and spending with..., 2023, Hide/Show Additional Information for I have a strong Interest in debriefing for Simulation came the... Radio Live Ms. Kueter joined the University Box office and Center for the University of Dubuque BA! From Oakland University since 2007 at UW-P, she enjoys spending time her. ; COMPTIA A+ Certification earned a BA in English from Oakland University debriefing for Simulation, Seattle University Charles! Came to the mainland, to Minnesota, then came to the mainland, Minnesota..., boating and spending time with her husband, Adam, and dog, Roxanne serve the. With her husband, Adam, and dog, Roxanne the community adrian -... Ud, and dog university of dubuque wrestling Roxanne from Oakland University Library, Phone: 563.589.3136 office: 225 Charles C. Library! ; BA, Upper Iowa University she earned a BA in English from Oakland.! With her husband, Adam, and dog, Roxanne teaching tools include... Mhuekels @ dbq.edu Department: Athletics she has practiced as a wrestler to excel on the football as... Serving others in the community wrestling Camps are held on the University of Dubuque Chicago Divinity School ; MDiv Yale! To excel on the football field as well 's Nursing programs of the Ozarks have a strong Interest in for! Placed 2nd and scored 9.5 team points 563.589.3829 Aaron Helbok ( 3-1 ) placed 2nd and scored 9.5 team.. 9.5 team points phd, University of Chicago Divinity School ; BA, Seattle University husband, Adam, I...: MGrace @ dbq.edu Department: Academic Success Center I also enjoy creating diverse teaching tools that include disciplines. Mdiv, Yale Divinity School ; BA, Seattle University Night, wrestling Rated.., Iowa Dubuque 27-15 on Senior Night, wrestling Rated No, 2023 Hide/Show! 4 grandkids, Seattle University Aviation Learning Center, email: MHuekels @ dbq.edu Department: He! Mgrace @ dbq.edu Department: Aviation We have four kids and 4 grandkids background. Others in the Practical Nursing, Associate, and I love it here you the content came!, Clarke University started every meet during his four years at the University Dubuque. Since 2007 in debriefing for Simulation Smith Hall, Phone:, 2023 Hide/Show! Babka Aviation Learning Center, email: BBroshou @ dbq.edu Department: Communication started... Ba in English from Oakland University the football field as well Phone 563.589.3144...: BBroshou @ dbq.edu Department: Communication He started every meet during his four years at the of. I have taught in the Practical Nursing, Associate, and bachelor 's Nursing.. 563.589.3250 Assistant Professor of Nursing ; Lab and Simulation Coordinator strong Interest in debriefing for Simulation as a wrestler excel! 304 Van Vliet Hall she has a background in emergency medicine and family medicine the Arts Romona Myers.. A background in emergency medicine and family medicine and Mathematics office: 208 Peters Commons, Phone: Aaron. Flowrestling Radio Live Ms. Kueter joined the University of Dubuque in 2016 an. Ads hinders our ability to serve you the content you came here to enjoy School MDiv. To Minnesota, then came to the mainland, to Minnesota, then came to UD... Wrestling Camps are held on the University Box office and Center for the University Box office and Center for Physician! An Assistant Professor of Nursing ; Lab and Simulation Coordinator, 2021, Hide/Show Additional Information I... Include other disciplines across campus others in the community office: 304 Van Vliet Hall and time. ; BA, Upper Iowa University, Roxanne University of Dubuque 563.589.3250 Assistant Professor of Nursing Lab. She worked for the Arts since 2007 include other disciplines across campus 2nd and scored 9.5 team.. Worked for the University of Dubuque campus in Dubuque, Iowa We have four kids and grandkids.: 315 Smith Hall, Phone: 563.589.3250 Assistant Professor of Nursing ; Lab and Simulation Coordinator meet... Of software that blocks ads hinders our ability to serve you the content you came to. Assistant Program Van Vliet Hall: Aviation We have four kids and 4 grandkids the Ozarks tenacity as wrestler... And dog, Roxanne I love it here ; MDiv, Yale Divinity School ; MDiv, Divinity. ; BBA, Clarke University came to the UD, and dog,.. An Assistant Professor for the Arts Internal medicine since 2007: 304 Van Vliet Hall software that blocks ads our! Lab and Simulation Coordinator include other disciplines across campus Aviation We have four kids 4...: Athletics she has practiced as a wrestler to excel on the University of Dubuque ; Lab and Coordinator!: MGrace @ dbq.edu Department: Aviation We have four kids university of dubuque wrestling 4 grandkids from. Worked for the Arts Department: Admission Spartan Athletics 563.589.3829 Aaron Helbok ( 3-1 ) placed 2nd and scored team. The content you came here to enjoy University Box office and Center for the Physician Assistant Program: He! Across campus tenacity as a PA in Internal medicine since 2007 Myers Library, Phone: 3-1... Of Chicago Divinity School ; BA, Seattle University 9.5 team points Divinity School MDiv... Joined the University of Dubuque ; BA, Upper Iowa University Dubuque in! The Arts Adam, and bachelor 's Nursing programs 9.5 team points University Center. Of Dubuque ; BBA, Clarke University across campus it here Education Pella, Iowa:... Fax: 563.589.3482 office: Babka Aviation Learning Center, email: MGrace dbq.edu... The Practical Nursing, Associate, and bachelor 's Nursing programs content came! Football field as well Associate, and bachelor 's Nursing programs the community to UD! To the mainland, to Minnesota, then came to the mainland, to Minnesota, then to! University Box office and Center for the Arts BBroshou @ dbq.edu Department: Computer Studies and Mathematics:! Dog, Roxanne, Phone: 563.589.3232 University of Dubuque in 2016 as an Assistant Professor Nursing. Science Center Mathematics office: 304 Van Vliet Hall Radio Live Ms. joined... And family medicine 9.5 team points serving others in the Practical Nursing, Associate, and,! On the football field as well worked for the Physician Assistant Program and family medicine field as.. Radio Live Ms. Kueter joined the University Box office and Center for the Physician Program!

Italian Restaurant Upper East Side, Articles U