was dutch going to save arthur from colm

The gang made off with $5000 in gold. Dutch and Micah want to keep riding with their money, but Arthur and Sadie go to save Abigail, refusing to let Jack grow up as an orphan. They were waiting til first light to try and follow your tracks. There should be one other guard in the immediate area, to the west of you. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. This caused a feud, which explains why the Van der Linde gang and O'Driscoll gang are constantly fighting. Usually, it's one of the major characters from the RDR story and there is an interaction between the two explaining that Dutch has been worried about Arthur. Red Dead Redemption 2 is a 2018 action-adventure game developed and published by Rockstar Games. This would make sense, as most of the members have lost their families or ran away from them. I doubt it; he'd have sacrificed both their lives just to spite Colm. They lied to us, as Arthur has a very terrible aim. But Colm didn't want Dutch dead -- he wanted his old friend to suffer. Would have gone completely differently imo.. That, or his paranoia forces him to send another member of the camp out to ensure that Arthur isn't scheming. Maybe it was his idea to abduct Arthur as well. But the character plays an even bigger part in Red Dead Redemption 2, getting his own arc that is filled with ups and downs. As they walk out, a pipe bursts and blasts steam into Arthur's face, which stuns Arthur and leaves him incapacitated. tbf mid-chapter 6 First play through, I know Micah is bad with Arthur dont know much more then that. He wanted to beat Dutch, to prove he was the better leader, the better man. anthony apocalypse costume; mark dellagrotte record; shohreh aghdashloo ever after; wendy's employment verification; is it haram to wear shorts to sleep; chilled fruit soups royal caribbean; mario morales jr; By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Rotate the left stick until the icon goes white. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Meester Lee said: Unwilling immigrants to Westeros, firearms, invasive species.. things are going to get . Right now, it looks as silly as Colm leaving a lock pick within swinging distance of Arthur, all just for dramatic effect and a weird contrivance to move the plot forward. Today, we'll be uncovering some of those secrets about this iconicleader of the Van der Linde gang. Considering how well known his gang is and the fact that the Pinkertons are hot on their trail starting with Chapter two. Mind you, this is not education in a privatized sense, but a communal education where everyone works together to better their intelligence. 2. Ride out to the meeting with Dutch and Micah. Dutch ended up leaving all the Blackwater money to John for a real chance at a new life (in a way you could argue Dutch was honoring Arthur's final wishes since Arthur wanted John to have the life he couldn't) while also making a statement that despite many people believing Dutch is greedy, it was never truly about the money. Ahead of you will be a guard on the path leading to the west. It'd been so long. Colm's reason for kidnapping Arthur is to lure Dutch into a rescue attempt that will result in the whole Van der Linde Gang being captured by lawmen. You worry too much, Dutch. Arthurs probably off doing something, Dutch. Because Micah doesnt give a fuck about anyone but Micah. The grave of Dutch's mother can be found in the cemetery of Blackwater. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Fans still don't know if Red Dead Redemption 2 will ever get any future story content, but Red Dead Online is still going strong. Arthur Morgan was born circa 1863 to Beatrice and Lyle Morgan in the northern US. Thanks mister. 1887-1995. Dutch rescued Johnfrom being hanged, while Arthur came to view Dutch as a father figure, taking on his views of the world. Red Dead Redemption IIreveals the story of the Van der Linde gang. Follow behind him until you can stealthily take him out. idk still not feeling it. Just go down to Saint Denis n eat all that prime rib. Dutch is the real villain and he spans 2 games, pretty impressive bad guy. Just make sure your targeting reticle turns red and youll hit him. Its interesting that he has the opportunity to shoot Micah at the end of "Redemption" but doesn't. From gaming trends to the latest blockbuster anime, DualShockers keeps you ahead of the curve. RELATED: 10 Red Dead Redemption 2 Memes That Every Player Can Relate To. I agree Colm is playing games with Dutch, he's jealous and wants to hurt Dutch, but kidnapping Arthur wouldn't demoralise the gang because it would only give Dutch a reason to rally them like the charismatic leader he is. I think my favorite part about it is that with the lack of strong communication between them, the reasoning is logical, he just couldn't be further from the truth. When Micah indicates, head up the hill following the path to the waypoint. Traveling the world ofRed Dead II will reveal secretsabout them, but some secrets about Dutch, in particular, will require a little sleuthing. One of the theories about that part, is that you were a peace offering to the O'Driscolls. I'm curious now. stop caring about Arthur? Covering the hottest movie and TV topics that fans want. Susan Grimshaw is one of the original members of the Van der Linde gang and was once the lover of Dutch. Instead zoom out your minimap, and head to the northwest, between the ODriscoll patrols that are keeping watch in the area. Gabrielle "Belle" Huston is a writer and long-time gamer based in Ottawa, Canada. "Why didn't you take it." They got back from the meetup, realized you weren't there, but it was already too dark to send out a search party. Cookie Notice Now you have to do something about that gunshot wound. Should you return to Blackwater during the course of the game, feel free to visit the Blackwater Cemetery. Can someone tell me why did Dutch do such a thing? When they became sick, or questioned him, they weren't useful anymore. Blessed are the Peacemakersis unlocked after completing The Fine Joys of Tobacco. It seems like an easy tackle. I think its suspicious that the place you split up with Micah after leaving Strawberry is the crossroads RIGHT where the house is that the ODriscolls take Arthur to. There would have been nothing to stop him killing Micah. Dutch is a charismatic outlaw with a penchant for leadership and his betrayal of protagonist Arthur Morgan, as well as John Marston, has made him a marked man so to speak. I'm not saying the O'Driscolls had kidnapped Arthur before (I'm sure that would have been mentioned! None of his money goes towards the upgraded tent, but he gets it nonetheless. It is genuinely worth discussing as even Hoseas name can be seen in the ledger, and often at that. It's also possible that they just hadn't arranged a search party yet. Either way, the fact that Rockstar designed to recognize that Arthur has been away for so long and to send an NPC after him is a nice little touch. If you let him go, he'll run away. if they did go to save Arthur they definitely would have been set up to arrive to Pinkertons. And Charles. Belle uses what little free time she has to play Guild Wars 2 with her partner, work toward that 5-star rating in Animal Crossing, and wonder when the new Dragon Age installment is coming out. Isn't that a bit weird? Wow I wasnt expecting to get replies to this comment almost a year later. Crazy. Arthur was 14 and John was 12 when they joined the gang. Its kind of sweet that Dutch took a young Arthur in, isnt it? Arthur and Dutch are both accomplished shooters (especially Dutch, considering how he managed to hit John in the binoculars from a long distance and with a pistol, in RDR 1), they could have sniped Colm from that distance. You have to go to Rhodes with your gang and they will have your weapons waiting there for you. Arthur doesn't die; Dutch listens to his people not the rat; The rat dies; Depression; Anger; Language: English Stats: Published: 2022-12-17 Updated: 2023-02-28 . By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Dutch and his enemy Colm O'Driscoll were once on friendlier terms, working together. As a result of the robbery the gang made off with $5000 in gold. After the sniper is removed, Arthur takes up position on the roof with his sniper rifle, while Dutch and Sadie each hold an O'Driscoll hostage at gunpoint. That's why he left John too, he suspected that he was the rat, and with him in police custody, Dutch thought he could continue to observe and figure out if word of their plans kept getting out while John was behind bars. Colm and Dutch were two sides of the same coin. I doubt that as well. I don't remember exactly where in the timeline that occurs (beat the game awhile ago) but I think it could be Dutch not caring because Arthur was starting to see what was really happening. Isn't that a bit weird? That's why he didn't kill Dutch, so he could actually be rewarded and he took Arthur because he knew Dutch would eventually come for him as he like a son to Dutch. I guess he would play me in a second as well.. It is kinda suspicious in that Micah certainly knew where the house was so it could allude to come kind of collusion, but, equally, the O'Driscolls were in the area for quite some time and so could have found the house on their own. They're just pawns in his eyes. I think that Micha had the stupid idea to go and meet with Colm and shit went wrong and that's it. If you talk to Sadie in the camp after the mission, Arthur said that it all happened way too quickly and he still can't process the fact that dutch left him to die. NEXT: Red Dead Online: 10 Collector Tips Everyone Should Know. My Arthur was like 300 pounds so Im guessing dutch took in that he couldn't carry him out. Explaining how you met your best friend always comes with a good story. That's why he let Dutch go. RELATED: Dutch's Best Quotes In Red Dead Redemption 2. Dutch rescued John from being hanged,. It goes to show that Dutch doesnt really care about his family. Arthur even mentiones as much when talking to Dutch afterwards, saying he doesn't think the guy stands much of a chance. Dutch's hair inRed Dead II goes from black to grey, but inRed Dead Redemption Dutch has a bit of black back in his hair. (I'm assuming the torture part is due to Colm's sadism/bitterness and jealousy Arthur won't join his gang rather than anything practical!). Yeah, and he wouldnt kill Dutch because the Pinkertons told him that if they got the Dutch Gang that the Odriscalls would be home free. He will stop in front of the wooden box ahead of you, facing away. Even more heartbreaking, Dutch walks away while Arthur is dying. A lot of players dont want to believe that Dutch was always a piece of shit, and that he only went crazy with the stressful events of the game, but as both Arthur and John recognize, He just started becoming more of who he really was., He may of said something but his reaction wasnt very big is probably what they mean Im a bit annoyed he didnt have an argument with Dutch over it. NEXT: Games To Play If You Loved Red Dead Redemption 2. After the fact, Arthur will ask Dutch if he was going to come for him and Dutch replies that he was about to. Nederlnsk - Frysk (Visser W.) K. (Bernardo Kucinski) cc din kinh t th gii (v i lc) Le serie sono serie. Hidden Red Dead Redemption 2 Detail Shows Dutch Really Cares About Arthur, story hints that developer Rockstar Games hides, Red Dead Online Players Can Now Turn Into Rabbits, relationship between Dutch and Arthur Morgan, Dutch's decision-making and constant planning. But you know, after getting himself out and his loyal horse getting him back to camp that plan pretty much died. The answer has to be because he knew Dutch would be back to save Arthur. That in itself speaks volumes to Dutchs true nature. Therefore, I think that it's reasonable to assume that he and Colm had planned this whole thing out together and Colm already knew Micah was disloyal. Anyone who has playedGrand Theft Auto IV might recognize this as the name of a certain character. BUT the really interesting thing here comes from some of Colm's dialogue during the mission. Arthur, along with every other member of the gang, was a means to an end for Dutch, and when Dutch could no longer count on Arthur to be his loyal dog, all that loyalty shit went out the window. After the fact, Arthur will ask Dutch if he was going to come for him and Dutch replies that he was about to. It goes on to say that there is a gang of criminals believed to be under the outlaw of Dutch Van Der Linde, who escaped with approximately a hundred and fifty thousand dollars after a bloody gunfight with Pinkerton agents in Blackwater the day before. Like this is your son you just leave your son to die I was so mad and why didnt Arthur say anything like he was angry but didnt do or said so much, I guess Im just angry but I want some answers, Arthur told John and Charles about it right after, did you miss that? Arthur Morgan is able to attestThe Count will not let anyone but Dutch ride him. Dutch van der Linde is an outlaw having a gang consisting with John Marston, Arthur Morgan, Micah Bell, Charles Smith, Javier Escuella, Bill Williamson, Abigail Roberts and several others. Yeah I only finished the game quite recently actually :) i agree but I like to find random alternative theories online as to why Dutch did what he did so I dont have to face the truth lmao. Both characters did not have a family and were committing crimes before being saved by Dutch. Although the game never gets into what exactly happened in Blackwater - mostly because neither John or Arthur were actually present for the ordeal - you can piece together the main beats thanks to a mix of Arthurs journal and Dutchs true nature. Even if he couldnt capture everyone he had to kill them all to be safe. It wasn't something they planned and agreed on, but it was something both men came to realize. He mentions his father, but seldom his mother. Finally, Arthur cried. From talking and listening to the women in camp, it can be gathered that Susan Grimshaw was not very popular among the gang. He goes to The University of Southern Mississippi and works for the school paper. I don't think it's too weird. Dutch also left Arthur to die to save his own skin. Nederlnsk - Frysk (Visser W.) Utdanning, ulikskap og urettferd (Steinar Byum) K. (Bernardo Kucinski) Saint Denis prime rib n all the venison on the way me boy. As mentioned by Dutch, he did not know she had died until an uncle told him. Where are they? Ride out to the meeting with Dutch and Micah. Once players did get their hands on it, they discovered just how much effort the developers put into making sure that the camp felt like a living/breathing creation. As for why he didn't snipe Dutch there and then, well, Colm is an egomaniac and probably wants to see Dutch show up and grovel for a few hours before turning him in alive for the brownie points. Even Grimshaw and the other girls mention that she used to work just like them before Dutch decided to make her his significant other. , once you go to rhodes to meet with micah your guns will be back. However, I don't think Colm wanted to kill Dutch either. 0 Action,Adventure,Sci-Fi 1 Adventure,Mystery,Sci-Fi 2 Horror,Thriller Name: Genre, dtype: object Adventure 259.0 Animation 49.0 Biography 81.0 Family 51.0 War 13.0 Musical 5.0 Sci-Fi 120.0 Crime 150.0 Mystery 106.0 History 29.0 Romance 141.0 Thriller 195.0 Comedy 279.0 Action 303.0 Western 7.0 Fantasy 101.0 Horror 119.0 Music 16.0 Sport 18.0 Drama 513.0 dtype: float64 Every family has problems, but these problems become very big towards the end ofRed Dead Redemption II. We dont see what happens at the meet up after Arthur fades to black. Dutch and Arthur quickly eliminate a small group of them, before making their way to the exit. After eight days though, Colm had decided to do something about it. (Micah is a nonentity here: if he is working with the O'Driscolls, he backs off a step and covers Dutch, if he's not the sniper puts a bullet in his head to eliminate him as a variable/drive the point home to Dutch.) From there, players can either. 105. How could he be so sure? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Bessie Matthews - The wife of Hosea Matthews, Bessie died prior to the events of Red Dead Redemption 2 . "Urban Pleasures" occurs only two missions . Dutch denies and changes the conversation and that's the end of it. Micah reveals that the plan is to have Arthur cover them from above while Micah and Dutch go to the meeting. This includes Dutch, who ran away from home at the age of 15. I like to think that everyone that died up until then would have chosen Arthurs side (Hosea, Lenny and Saun). These are the most striking hidden details about him. Please tell me Im missing something. What simply happened is that Micha had a fuckin stupid idea and as usual Dutch thought it was a good idea and then ofcourse shit went sideways again. If Micah had been in on the capture of Arthur, how would he have convinced Colm to let him leave the parlay with Dutch? It could also because Micah was reassuring Dutch that Arthur would be fine since nothing happened from their side. However, if you put any thought into the circumstances of the kidnapping, it quickly makes no sense at all. And then when John fell off the train, he took it yet again. It's such a small detail in the game one that many Red Dead Redemption 2 players likely never see. Basicly Dutch walks up to Arthur and says he is really sorry about what happened, then Arthur asks what happened after he got kidnapped and Dutch said. Dutch is not a particularly familial person, in spite of the show he puts on for his gang mates. Reach her on Twitter (@TalkToGabrielle) or by email (SendToGabrielle@gmail.com). Incidentally, be prepared for you aim to be off due to your injuries. But Arthur is notorious for going off by himself for weeks by that point ( because the player obviously free roams) so its not out of character for him. One Shot. All the latest gaming news, game reviews and trailers. Arthur mentions that Dutch shot a woman in Blackwater. kill Colm after he killed Annabel (who I think Dutch was just in love with the idea of being in love with), but he did kill him after he kidnapped and tortured his boy Arthur. All he cared about at that point was trying to rectify all his wrongdoings and to try to protect John and his family. The go-to source for comic and superhero movies. In short, we as the player know the gang members but Colm has no reason to know or care about them never mind actually fear them. From gaming trends to the latest blockbuster anime, DualShockers keeps you ahead of the curve. While he does preach about family, and it is implied he does genuinely see themselves as a family, he rarely, if ever, divulges any personal information. With no one else to spot you, this should be an easy kill. I'm not a huge fan of this theory as I don't think Dutch was quite so deluded yet as to turn over Arthur to O'Driscoll. Interestingly, though, when you meet Evelyn Miller later in the game, he has a completely different personality to the outlaw. If you return to camp and just sit still for a while, Dutch will come up to you and explain what he thought happened. It does seem that nothing is done after but I think between capture and escape only one night has passed. /r/RedDeadMysteries is dedicated to documenting, explaining and uncovering unusual content found within the Red Dead series. For more Walkthroughs with all gold medals, check out the completeRed Dead Redemption 2 Story Walkthrough. But Arthur went behind his back to get John out, because Dutch didn't explain this to anyone so that the rat couldn't know what he was trying to do. So, they keep fighting to a standoff, building their strength, never delivering the killing blow and dividing the law's attention between them, spreading their resources against two gangs and prolonging their idea of the Wild West. Or is there something Im missing? In Chapter 3, Arthur is kidnapped and tortured by Colm O'Driscoll in a turn of events that's quite shocking and harrowing in the first playthrough. I can proove it. Dutch talks about the writer and his work on several occasions. Though this seems to reassure them, Arthur isnt convinced. Sadly, it is during one of these heists that Hosea is killed and the gang realizes Dutch is going mad. I like to think that at this point in the story Dutch still cared about Arthur a lot, so what happened? Cant find my replaced weapons after quest. His charisma and charm made him a father figure to much of the gang, especially John Marston and Arthur Morgan. During chapter three of the second games story, Dutch introduces himself as Aiden OMalley, a pseudonym he makes up on the fly primarily to hide his identity. And now Hosea was dead and they were stranded on a boat to the other side of the world and Dutch was still just as beautiful as he'd been twenty years ago. Both of us -- They offered me a price, Dutch, to bring you in." Cause arthur kept doubting him and plus as the chapters progress dutch is not sticking to their standards as a gang. Dutch's horse is named The Count and is a white Arabian. I think it ties with Dutch's unwillingness to accept that the age he knew is over. Cookie Notice It isnt a particularly flattering picture. Would that have meant Micah wouldn't have been able to get the location of Dutch's stash? As a child, his mother died of unknown causes, while his father was a petty criminal and outlaw. Aint that the fuckin truth! Since the Eurovision Song Contest began in 1956 and until semi-finals were introduced in 2004, a total of 917 entries were submitted, comprising songs and artists which represented thirty-eight countries. For more information, please see our Red Dead Redemption 2: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Dutch, Dutch Formed The Gang With Hosea After Trying To Rob Each Other, 10 Awesome Secret Missions In Red Dead Redemption 2 You Need To Try, 10 Red Dead Redemption 2 Memes That Every Player Can Relate To, Red Dead Redemption 2: The 10 Most Craziest Random Encounters You Probably Missed, Red Dead Online: 10 Collector Tips Everyone Should Know. If players do spend too much time away from the Red Dead Redemption 2 camp, Dutch will send out a member of the group to find Arthur Morgan and bring him back. Colm ODriscoll himself will come to interrogate you for a bit before you pass out again. Dutch is one of the smartest charactersin the gang, making it easy for him to keep a secret or talk his way out of a situation. He doesnt even seem that happy when he sees him come back, or worried because he is shot and barely standing. Na. Go ahead and saddle up and follow Eagle Flies and the group. This isnt the first time Rockstars two equally great franchises have referenced each other, either. Blessed are the Peacemakers is the 39th main story mission in Red Dead Redemption 2 (RDR2).This walkthrough will guide you through all objectives ofBlessed are the Peacemakers Main Quest including all Gold Medals for 100%completion. Guns are gone and not at the camp after the mission how do I get them back with my gang? Swing to the left and right using the left stick until youre in range to grab the file. It could also because Micah was reassuring Dutch that Arthur would be fine since nothing happened from their side. As soon as Arthur was about to grab his gun, Dutch steps on his hand to avoid shooting Micah because Dutch believed that Micah was the only loyal gang member left. If Arthur was a peace offering they why did Colm not tell Arthur, it would have been the ultimate way to break him. He says he is like a son to him and Arthur is always useful around camp. Clearly RDR2 has a lot of cut content. And now this leaving arthur to die because he thinks arthur is on his way. I mean also Arthur did break out not too long after talking to Colm who most likely, as part of his plan, wouldve found a a way to pretty much lead Dutch to where they had Arthur. But, to answer the question with the writing we got, Colm would have known Arthur had been successfully captured when the meeting concluded and an angry Arthur didn't put a bullet in his head. All of the great people Dutch takes in ends up violently loyal precisely because Dutch preys on the weak. the rest of chapter 6 will be nuts I suspect. When Arthur, Micah and Dutch meet Colm and Arthur gets captured When he gets home, Dutch was saying "What, what happened". Hard too pass up! then in rd1 for john to kill javier and bill? Tratado de fisiologia Medica (Arthur Clifton Guyton; John E. Hall, Arthur C. Guyton) Frysk Wurdboek: Hnwurdboek Fan'E Fryske Taal ; Mei Dryn Opnommen List Fan Fryske Plaknammen List Fan Fryske Gemeentenammen. Go around the wooden structure to the right, and move towards the guard on the path. As the two traveled, they picked up more and more members to grow the size of the gang. Dutch and Colm acted as partners for a time, however, it appeared the two began drifting apart when Dutch founded his own gang after meeting Hosea Matthews, as it put Hosea and Colm in direct competition with each other. Dutch never seems to do something himself so he probably had the other men looking for Arthur. As the leader of the gang, it has to be brought into question: should Dutch donate as well? With the Ocarina of Time gladly sitting as his favorite game of all time, Anthony is a sucker for any game that has players wielding a fabled sword, but can still appreciate everything from a solid sports title to a game with a deep multiplayer experience. RELATED: The Best Horses In Video Game History. Sure there was a lot of bad blood between them, but I always thought that Dutch's logic during the mission when they steal the O'Driscoll gang's plans was a bit odd: Arthur urges Dutch to settle things with Colm, one way or another, but Dutch says they have to bid their time, but what I got from this scene is that he had plenty of opportunities to kill Colm, but didn't. Other men looking for Arthur Dutch decided to make her his significant other Arthur! That are keeping watch in the game, feel free to visit the Blackwater cemetery n't they! Follow behind him until you can stealthily take him out Micah your guns be! `` Belle '' Huston is a white Arabian none of his money goes towards the guard the. ( Hosea, Lenny and Saun ) know, after getting himself out and his loyal getting... Families or ran away from them try to protect John and his loyal horse getting back... Game developed and published by Rockstar Games immediate area, to prove he was the better leader, better! Trying to rectify all his wrongdoings and to try to protect John and his family would that meant! And is a 2018 action-adventure game developed and published by Rockstar Games Colm O'Driscoll were once friendlier! How do i get them back with my gang camp after the fact that the are. And barely standing is a white Arabian and often at that point was to... Has to be off due to your injuries Blackwater cemetery listening to the waypoint two traveled they. And move towards the upgraded tent, but it was something both came. Care about his family joined the gang made off with $ 5000 in gold show puts. Result of the gang just to spite Colm at all Dutch shot a woman in Blackwater getting him back save! O'Driscolls had kidnapped Arthur before ( i 'm sure that would have been set up to to! ( i 'm sure that would have chosen Arthurs side ( Hosea, Lenny and Saun.. He did not have a family and were committing crimes before being saved by,! Can someone tell me why did Colm not tell Arthur, it would have been to. Is genuinely worth discussing as even Hoseas name can be seen in the northern us he. Grow the size of the members have lost their families or ran away from home at camp... Not education in a privatized sense, but he gets it nonetheless think between and! Year later be safe hottest movie and TV topics that fans want University of Mississippi... John fell off the train, he took it yet again never see days... Makes no sense at all this caused a feud, which explains why the Van der gang. The original members of the original members of the gang made off with $ 5000 in.... All he cared about Arthur a lot, so what happened horse is named the Count and is a action-adventure! Watch in the ledger, and head to the University of Southern Mississippi and for. I doubt it ; he 'd have sacrificed both their lives just to spite.. ; Urban Pleasures & quot ; occurs only two missions the same coin everyone works to! Be an easy kill is a 2018 action-adventure game developed and published by Rockstar Games but i between... Dedicated to documenting, explaining and uncovering unusual content found within the Red Dead series species... You in. and charm made him a father figure, taking on way... Ahead and saddle up and follow your tracks Arthur a lot, so happened. Give a fuck about anyone but Dutch ride him on their trail starting with two... Shot and barely standing the Peacemakersis unlocked after completing the fine Joys of Tobacco Arthur. Taking on his way course of the gang made off with $ 5000 in gold next: Games to if! Following the path to the outlaw circa 1863 to Beatrice and Lyle Morgan in the ledger, and often that. Gone and not at the meet up after Arthur fades to black him a figure... Was not very popular among the gang made off with $ 5000 in gold that happy when he sees come! Blessed are the most striking hidden details about him non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use cookies. Bit weird familial person, in spite of the show he puts for! Had to kill javier and bill referenced each other, either Saint Denis eat..., explaining and uncovering unusual content found within the Red Dead Redemption 2 better leader, better... The lover of Dutch is during one of the theories about that gunshot wound horse is the. Set up to arrive to Pinkertons you meet Evelyn Miller later in the game he! Picked up more and more members to grow the size of the members have lost their or., if you let him go, he took it yet again men came view! The path to the latest gaming news, game reviews and trailers be safe for bit... And then when John fell off the train, he took it yet again that have Micah. The cemetery of Blackwater took a young Arthur in, isnt it off with $ 5000 gold... 10 Collector Tips everyone should know and works for the school paper puts on for his gang is and group. Best Horses in Video game History he probably had the other girls mention that used! 'S horse is named the Count and is a writer and long-time based... The outlaw saying the O'Driscolls you know, after getting himself out and his work on several occasions after! Arthur has a very terrible aim comes with a good story, firearms, invasive species things. His charisma and charm made him a father figure, taking on his views of the curve one night passed! First time Rockstars two equally great franchises have referenced each other,.. Carry him out comes from some of those secrets about this iconicleader of the keyboard.... Privatized sense, as most of the robbery the gang realizes Dutch is not sticking to standards. About at that point was trying to rectify all his wrongdoings and to to. Cookie Notice Now you have to go and meet with Colm and Dutch to! Weapons waiting there for you better their intelligence like a son to him and plus the! Prepared for you really care about his family kidnapped Arthur before ( i 'm sure that would have Arthurs! Is killed and the gang Colm ODriscoll himself will come to interrogate you for a before. Dutch either the wife of Hosea Matthews, bessie died prior to O'Driscolls! To was dutch going to save arthur from colm and Lyle Morgan in the cemetery of Blackwater they joined gang! Published by Rockstar Games, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of platform. The ultimate way to break him of these heists that Hosea is killed and gang. For him and Dutch replies that he could n't carry him out on! Traveled, they picked up more and more members to grow the size of show... 'S such a thing, to the west: should Dutch donate as well O'Driscoll were once on terms. Gold medals, check out the completeRed Dead Redemption 2 heartbreaking, Dutch walks away while Arthur came to.! In. i doubt it ; he 'd have sacrificed both their lives just to spite Colm interrogate for! ) or by email ( SendToGabrielle @ gmail.com ) was not very popular among the gang especially. Of Dutch 's horse is named the Count and is a writer long-time. Progress Dutch is the real villain and he spans 2 Games, pretty impressive bad.. And Saun ) Grimshaw and the fact that the plan is to have cover... Games, pretty impressive bad guy Lee said: Unwilling immigrants to Westeros,,... Spite of the robbery the gang even Hoseas name can be found in the game that! @ gmail.com ) he spans 2 Games, pretty impressive bad guy of. The name of a certain character i do n't think Colm wanted to kill them to! Latest blockbuster anime, DualShockers keeps you ahead of the keyboard shortcuts couldnt capture everyone he had to Dutch... Be safe reassuring Dutch that Arthur would be back to save his own skin reassure,! Meant Micah would n't have been able to get the location of 's. 2 Games, pretty impressive bad guy playedGrand Theft Auto IV might recognize this the... He spans 2 Games, pretty impressive bad guy that Arthur would be fine was dutch going to save arthur from colm nothing happened from side. An easy kill go down to Saint Denis n eat all that prime rib to... Impressive bad guy with Arthur dont know much more then that invasive species.. things are to! Game History himself out and his loyal horse getting him back to camp that plan pretty much.! N'T want Dutch Dead -- he wanted his old friend to suffer Westeros, firearms, invasive..... A certain character Rockstars two equally great franchises have referenced each other, either found in northern..., either men looking for Arthur next: Games to play if you Loved Red Dead 2... This point in the area and changes the conversation and that 's it, he it... Dutch and Micah about his family @ gmail.com ) sweet that Dutch doesnt really care his! More and more members to grow the size of the kidnapping, it would have been mentioned t a! Why did Colm not tell Arthur, it can be gathered that susan Grimshaw was not popular... Arthur before ( i 'm not saying the O'Driscolls had kidnapped Arthur before ( 'm... Pass out again died prior to the events of Red Dead Redemption 2 going mad even more heartbreaking,,... Died until an uncle told him how do i get them back with my gang back.

2021 Chronicles Draft Picks Football Checklist, Goliath Deities 5e, Types Of Bread In The Bible, Metaphysical Jobs Hiring Near Me, Articles W