who died from general hospital in real life

UPDATED with reactions: Sonya Eddy, best known for her long run as head nurse Epiphany Johnson on ABC's General Hospital among dozens of other credits, has died. I grew up with some of you, so Ill always be grateful. Mutual Fund and ETF data provided by Refinitiv Lipper. Which, you know, hurts. Alexis Davis (General Hospital) Alexis Davis (fighter) This page was last edited on 13 July 2022, at 23:43 (UTC). Eddy, we all know, was an incredible performer and a wonderful actress, capable of doing everything from making us laugh in shows like Seinfeld to helping to scare us in movies like V/H/S/99. We just learned that General Hospitals Sonya Eddy, who played everyones favorite Port Charles nurse, Epiphany Johnson, passed away on December 19, 2022 at the age of 55. Maybe in their memories, we can all take some comfort. (Carol Kaelson/Disney General Entertainment Content via Getty Images). But, to find out nearly a year later that his son did not die, but that his ex decided to trade the baby with a couple who recently adopted a baby that died was just too much for him. My thoughts and prayers are with her loved ones, friends, and fans! Find out more about Sonya here. Story tips can be sent to ashley.hume@fox.com and on Twitter: @ashleyhume. #RIP #SonyaEddy @GeneralHospital pic.twitter.com/2iVpscKUlD, Jon Lindstrom (@thejonlindstrom) December 20, 2022, 2022-23 Awards Season Calendar - Dates For The Oscars, Golden Globes, Guilds & More, 50 Iconic Motor Vehicles in Film History Gallery: From Bullitt, Grease' & Back To The Future To 'Mad Max' & More, Red Sea International Film Festival 2022: Best Of The Red Carpet Gallery. As a subscriber, you have 10 gift articles to give each month. ", The California native, pictured on the "General Hospital" set, also starred on the show's primetime spinoff series "General Hospital: Night Shift" from 2007 to 2008. By clicking Accept all you agree that Yahoo and our partners will process your personal information, and use technologies such as cookies, to display personalised ads and content, for ad and content measurement, audience insights, and product development. She starred in the West Coase premiere of the playZora is My Name. She was pregnant all those years ago when she was in a coma, and her mother told her that the baby she was pregnant with died along with so many other medical situations that happened back then . Sonya received her degree from the University of California Davis. I truly loved her not only as an actress, but as a friend. Veteran soap actor John Reilly, who starred as Sean Donely on ABC's daytime drama "General Hospital," has died. Pickett's cause of death is not yet known. Thats always been my perspective. The world lost another creative angel. A post shared by Gregory Harrison (@gnhsurf). The Idol Updates: The Weeknd Responds To Behind-The-Scenes Drama & More You Need To Know, Click to Subscribe to Get Our Free HollywoodLife Daily Newsletter, General Hospital: Elizabeth Taylor, Katie Couric, & More Of The Most Memorable Guest Stars Of All Time, Kelly Monaco: Why She's Been Temporarily Replaced By Lindsay Hartley On 'General Hospital', Steve Burton Confirms He Was 'Let Go' From 'General Hospital' Over Vaccine Mandate, The Idol Updates: The Weeknd Responds To Behind-The-Scenes Drama & More You Need To Know, 13 Obscure Sex Acts You Might Not Know About (But May Want to Try), How Black Creators Can Expand Their Network with LinkedIn, General Hospital Spoilers February 27 March 10. She was readmitted to the hospital several days later and eventually was placed on life support. He recently lost his best friend Britt. Sonya Eddy, known for her work on "General Hospital," has died according to her close friend Octavia Spencer. Of course, Alexis also drunkenly ran Julian down. Brooklyn-bred actor Stuart Damon, who for decades played Dr. Alan Quartermaine on the popular daytime soap "General Hospital," has died at age 84. Of course, Holly Sutton (Emma Samms) was also reported dead yet she's back on General Hospital next week. My friend Sonya Eddy passed away last night. She began appearing on the show as Ephiphany Johnson in 2006 and starred in 543 episodes, until her death. While its not clear how long or if Sonya was a practicing nurse, she did reveal that she was studying to be a psychologist in college in a November interview withStone Cold And The Jackal. (1 April 1963; shown 1 April 2015 . Lukes recent bride, Tracy Quartermaine (Jane Elliot) revealed to his soul mate on the show, Laura (Gene Francis), that the character died in a cable car accident in Austria. Legal Statement. For a little while in 2005, Sandra Ferguson temporarily took over the role. TMZ say the actor was died in apparent suicide at his home in Los Angeles on 11 January. But one will always stand out to him. TV Stars We Lost in 2022 Launch Gallery Eddy's. Powered and implemented by FactSet Digital Solutions. December 20 2022, 11:31 AM PST, Beloved General Hospitalco-starSonya Eddy, who played Epiphany on the venerable ABC soap for the past 16 years, died Monday. ", "I loved Sonya," Benard shared in a statement to Fox News Digital. Beloved General Hospital co-star Sonya Eddy, who played Epiphany on the venerable ABC soap for the past 16 years, died Monday. The couple has four children together: Lily Anne, Quinn Edgar, Kate and Emma Lee. ITV Profits Fall By 12% After Boost In ITVX & Content Spend, Watch the 2023 Billboard Women in Music Awards Streaming Live, ITV Revenues Climb 7% to $5.3 Billion, Operating Profit Remains, Dogs Barking? Eddy made her debut on "General Hospital" in March 2006. By subscribing, I agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. And if not, Im going to take this amazing experience, move forward, and be forever grateful.. Published I love it there. Fondly known as Epiphany Johnson, the 'General Hospital' star majored in theatre and dance at the University of California and was a real-life licensed vocational nurse. According to Luke's most recent bride - Tracy Quartermaine, who is played by Jane Elliott - the beloved character was killed in a cable car accident in Austria, with the show implying Charles Shaughnessy's character, Victor, was responsible. The California native also starred on the show's primetime spinoff series "General Hospital: Night Shift" from 2007 to 2008. Market data provided by Factset. Like many other actors, Sonya appeared in a number of live stage shows besides her film work. All Rights Reserved. He says she was released from the hospital on the 11th, but started to feel ill again, and went back to the hospital on the 15th when doctors discovered she'd developed a serious infection. But her most enduring role was as Epiphany. The . Covering Phoenix, Mesa, Glendale, Scottsdale, Gilbert, the valley . But on Monday the character of Tracy Quartermaine (who was married to Luke) revealed to Laura that Luke had died off screen in a cable car accident overseas that may not have been an "accident". After joining the cast of General Hospital in 2018, actress Sofia Mattsson has established herself as a mainstay in the soap opera industry. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Although. I am heartbroken about the loss of the incredible Sonya Eddy, General Hospital executive producer Frank Valentini wrote on Twitter. On behalf of the entire GH cast and crew, we send our deepest sympathy to her family, friends, and fans, he added. Her legions of General Hospitalfans will miss her, she wrote on Instagram. A post shared by Nancy Lee Grahn (@nancyleegrahn). My friend@sonyaeddypassed away last night. Ms. Eddy made her first television appearance in an episode of the sitcom The Drew Carey Show in 1995. Her cause of death was confirmed by a friend via TMZ on Dec. 21, who explained that Sonya developed an infection after non-emergency surgery on Dec. 9. Eddy had appeared in several TV shows since the mid-90s, with credits including Murphy Brown, Seinfeld, ER, Felicity, Fresh Off the Boat and Pen15., She also played small parts in various films over the years, including in Patch Adams, Matchstick Men and V/H/S/99.. Credit: John Paschal/JPI, Robin Platzer/FilmMagic/Getty Images, ABC/Getty Images, Harmony Gerber/Getty Images, Paul Archuleta/Getty Images, General Hospital's Eden McCoy and Evan Hofer Have Their Cake and Eat It, Too. She was 43. The body of the deceased has been sent to District General . Quiet the Pain With the Best Insoles for Plantar, TVLine is a part of Penske Media Corporation. According to Jim Heffel, Pickett's co-star and fellow co-producer on "Treasure Valley," he passed away while filming the movie in his home state of Idaho. Click here or below to see whatthey have to say. Sonya Eddy, a veteran actress best known for her performance as nurse Epiphany Johnson on the soap opera General Hospital, has died, the show announced in a tribute post. or redistributed. pent a lot of time in the green room in the theatre department observing people. Discovery Company. Young Sheldon's Mary Is Onto George and Brenda But Does She Have a Leg to Stand On? (Carol Kaelson/Disney General Entertainment Content via Getty Images). On behalf of the entire GH cast and crew, we send our deepest sympathy to her family, friends, and fans, he added. Eddy's business partner Tyler Ford shared a statement on her passing with Fox News Digital on Tuesday. Sadly he was murdered by her crazed friend Harmony, and Julian died after a confrontation with Sonny on a bridge and being shot by one of Cyrus men. The lights in the hub of the nurses station will now be a little dimmer, but her spirit and light will live on in both the show and our set.". "General Hospital" actress Sonya Eddy has died at the age of 55. However, no matter what crimes Brad commits, he tends to win over the audience with his hilarious antics, such as accidentally making a viral video of his BFF Britt getting knocked into the Metro Court pool by a parachuting Cody. Lena Spencer - Accidentally hit in the head with a baseball bat by Luke Spencer, when he was trying to protect her from Tim Spencer and later died of swelling on the brain. Take for example General Hospitals Alexis, who hasnt had the best track record with men. General Hospital: Mismatched Couples 1. Apparently Brads portrayer Parry Shen is just as hilarious on-screen as he is off-screen. I truly loved her not only as actress, but as a friend. (Rick Rowell/Disney General Entertainment Content via Getty Images), In 2022, Eddy appeared in the movies "Satanic Hispanics," "Frank and Penelope and "V/H/S/99," the Apple+ series "The Last Days of Ptolemy Grey" and the miniseries "This Show Sucks Truth + Consequences. 2020s. Photo: GP/Star Max/GC Images. It seems the year couldnt quite let us go without devastating news. The native of Concord also had TV roles on "Seinfeld" and "ER," as well as in the movies "Patch Adams" and "Matchstick Men". No information on the cause of her death was shared. General Hospital's Maurice Benard and His Adorable Grandbaby Learns News That Leaves Them in 'Confusion, Happiness and Shock', General Hospitals Surprise Twist Tells Us All We Need to Know About a Polarizing Character's Return, Bold & Beautiful's Don Diamont Shares Joyful News As His Family Welcomes a New Addition, Young & Restless Double Whammy: The Twists of Fate Devon Will *Never* See Coming, Dr. Obrecht Learns if Shes a Bone Marrow Match for Willow Plus, Nikolas Whereabouts Are Revealed. LOS ANGELES Stuart Damon, best known for his role on "General Hospital," has died. Laura Lynn "Bergen" Williams, known for playing Big Alice Gunderson on "General Hospital," has died. Her legions of @generalhospitalabc fans will miss her, Spencer wrote in her Instagram post. . https://t.co/XAHOKAKUoF pic.twitter.com/GsNgxwYmZ9, Sonya Eddy (@TheRealSonyaEd) February 2, 2022. Eddy made her first General Hospital appearance in March of 2006 and it didnt take long for her to become a fan favorite. . She will be very missed.. She played Port Charles General Hospital's no-nonsense head nurse Epiphany Johnson on the long-running ABC soap opera. She was a gift & she is missed already. For the latest news, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. While we take in the news, read in the photo gallery below how those who knew and lovedthe actress better than we ever could are reacting to the shock. Her long-time, on-again, off-again romance with Julian ended with him holding a knife to her throat, though that was forced upon him by his crazy sister Olivia. She was 55. But this is also about personal freedom to me. She joined the cast of General Hospital in 2006 and appeared on it regularly until October. appreciated. According to TV Insider, even some Hollywood A-listers, such as Mark Hamill, Elizabeth Taylor, Ricky Martin, and Demi Moore, portrayed "General Hospital" characters. His daughter, actress Caitlin Reilly, announced his death Sunday on. She says, "The world lost another creative angel" noting her "legions" of fans will truly miss her. And I believe that when one door closes, multiple doors open, he stated. She was 55. Eddy began her acting career on the stage, making her debut in Zora Is My Namein 1990. My professor pulled me aside and told me that, with a voice like mine, I should be on stage, she said, explaining the conversation with the professor inspired her to do a stage show, which led to her career in entertainment. She died at 55 on Monday after developing an infection after a non-emergency surgery. If you like TVLine, you'll LOVE our email news alerts! Spencer said Johnson died Monday, but did not reveal details about her cause of death. Fans remember her playing Epiphany Johnson, a no-nonsense head nurse that was the mother of the late Stan Johnson, who got wrapped up in the mob. General Hospital Cast Who Died from 1963 to 2019| In Memoriam Exploroment 1.51K subscribers Subscribe 54K views 3 years ago #GeneralHospital ABC's General Hospital Cast Member Deaths: Here is. When the actor announced his retirement in May 2015, he said, Im just weary of the grind and have been for 20 years. Dustin Cushman. We dont have many details just yet, but acclaimed actress Octavia Spencer broke the news on Instagram, sharing a photo of Eddy and writing, My friend Sonya Eddy passed away last night. "General Hospital" star Sonya Eddy has died, executive producer Frank Valentini has confirmed. Hollywood Life Nizamabad (Telangana) [India], February 25 (ANI): A final year MBBS student of Nizamabad Government Medical College died by suicide inside his hostel room, the police said on Saturday. He was recently hospitalized and was receiving medical attention. 'General Hospital' Just Killed off Iconic Character Luke Spencer After 44 Years Here's How! Sonya was truly a staple of "General Hospital" starting in 2006, appearing in 543 episodes of the long-running soap opera. Watch: In Memoriam: Fallen Stars of 2021. The soap opera star passed away after a battle with Wilson's disease, a . General Hospitals vaccine mandate took effect on Nov. 1, according to Variety. Her legions of@generalhospitalabcfans will miss her My thoughts and prayers are with her loved ones, friends, and fans!, Spencer captioned her post next to a photo of Eddy. I truly loved her not only as an actress, but as a friend. Harrison is himself a well-versed actor, starring in popular shows such as Trapper John, M.D., Falcon Crest, and Chesapeake Shores. "'General Hospital' is sad to conform the passing of General Hospital actress Sonya Eddy, who embodied her character the tough but compassionate, head nurse, Epiphany Johnson and immediately became a fan favorite and beloved member of our GH family when she joined the show in 2006," the statement obtained by Fox News Digital read. A few months later, in the 2015 episode "The Comic Book Store Regeneration," The Big Bang Theory 's . Comment threads Comment authors General Hospital Information about your device and internet connection, like your IP address, Browsing and search activity while using Yahoo websites and apps. Sonyas death was announced by her friend, Oscar-winning actress Octavia Spenceron Tuesday, 20. Read on to learn more about his death and the roles he was famous for. Ned and Olivia convinced Julian the baby died . In addition, Eddy appeared on "Glee," "Mike & Molly," "Reba," "2 Broke Girls," "The Middle," "Mom," "Castle," "In Case of Emergency", "Everybody Hates Chris," "Daybreak" and "Malcolm In the Middle. I loved the few times we worked together, but I REALLY loved the times we would talk about life, meditation, acting. Get the best of Fox News' entertainment coverage, right in your inbox. Unfortunately,General Hospitalhas let me go because of the vaccine mandate. I found these folks, who seemed to easily just become someone else, fascinating from a psychological point of view. He was 84. He was 86. The world lost another creative angel. Frank Valentini (@valentinifrank) December 20, 2022, Her smile could power a reactor. Actress Octavia Spencer posted a tribute to Eddy on Tuesday. The California native, pictured on the "General Hospital" set, also starred on the show's primetime spinoff series "General Hospital: Night Shift" from 2007 to 2008. 12 Partner. He died on Friday, February 12, 2021. She had a recurring role on the ABC sitcom "Fresh Off the Boat" from 2015-2017. After returning for a brief time in 2007, Felicia returned to GH in April 2012 and has stayed there since on a recurring basis. 28 February 2023 - 20:52. The Case Management Pilot Program was authorized by Congress in the 2021 DHS Appropriations Act, which provided $5 million in funding to . Her film work includes the role of Wanda in Pee-Wees Big Holiday, Hanna in The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, as well as Year of the Dog, Lost In Plainview and Bad News Bears, among others. General Hospital actor Christopher Pennock has passed away at the age of 76. 2. Quotes displayed in real-time or delayed by at least 15 minutes. "Gordon Pinsent's daughters, Leah and Beverly, and his son, Barry, would like to announce the . According to the police, the deceased student was identified as Dasari Harsha (22). But, unforeseen events got in the way. I truly loved her not only as actress, but as a friend. 1:54 PM PT -- Sonya Eddy's producing partner and close friend, Tyler Ford, tells us she had a scheduled surgery on December 9 -- it wasn't an emergency. CNN Sonya Eddy, a veteran actress best known for her performance as nurse Epiphany Johnson on the soap opera "General Hospital," has died, the show announced in a tribute post. Your effort and contribution in providing this feedback is much She was 49. My thoughts and prayers are with her loved ones, friends, and fans!, A post shared by Octavia Spencer (@octaviaspencer). Republican senators are eyeing cuts to a Department of Homeland Security (DHS) pilot program which aids illegal immigrants facing potential deportation just as Democrats in the House are calling for an additional $20 million in funding for the program.. 2023 TVLine Media, LLC. General Hospital fans know Michael's life changed forever the moment he lost his son and thought he died during birth following the accident he and Nelle were in. (Rodin Eckenroth/FilmMagic). Just a week after Steve Burton confirmed that he would be exiting General Hospital over its COVID vaccine mandate, the ABC soap has written out his character, Jason Morgan. Their attraction and feelings for one another have always been present. "We had a very tender and sweet connection. By subscribing, I agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use, 2023 EHM PRODUCTIONS,INC. Here she is looking forward to spending her life getting to know her daughter. Soaps.com is a part of Penske Media Corporation. I did apply for my medical and religious exemptions, and both of those were denied. Besides being involved in a medical soap opera, Sonya had some real-life medical experience. ", She also appeared in productions of William Shakespeare's "The Comedy of Errors," Stephen Sondheim's "Into the Woods" and Rodgers and Hammerstein's "South Pacific.". As for Brads late friend Britt, aka The Britch, her portrayer Kelly Thiebaud is currently living her best life in London. 12, 2021 like TVLine, you 'll LOVE our email News alerts @ fox.com on! A part of Penske Media Corporation life support native also starred on the stage, making her debut Zora! Apply for my medical and religious exemptions, and both of those were denied best Insoles Plantar! But i REALLY loved the few times we would talk about life,,. Little while in 2005, Sandra Ferguson temporarily took over the role Stand on a battle with Wilson #! Hilarious on-screen who died from general hospital in real life he is off-screen 2022 Launch Gallery Eddy & # x27 ; s cause of.... In London a Leg to Stand on disease, a stage shows besides her film work closes, doors..., you have 10 gift articles to give each month Kelly Thiebaud is living... Whatthey have to say but this is also about personal freedom to me her. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and be forever grateful Images ) had... Case Management Pilot Program was authorized by Congress in the theatre department observing.! Our email News alerts our email News alerts several days later and eventually was placed on support. Sonya Eddy has died at 55 on Monday after developing an infection who died from general hospital in real life a non-emergency surgery General Hospitals Alexis who... 2006 and starred in 543 episodes, until her death was shared M.D., Crest. @ nancyleegrahn ) been sent to District General Instagram post providing this feedback is she. George and Brenda but Does she have a Leg to Stand on the... Johnson died Monday on Friday, February 12, 2021 2007 who died from general hospital in real life 2008: Memoriam. Mainstay in the West Coase premiere of the incredible Sonya Eddy has at., Sonya had some real-life medical experience but this is also about personal freedom to me, February 12 2021... Displayed in real-time or delayed by at least 15 minutes in 2018, actress Sofia Mattsson has established herself a... Truly loved her not only as an actress, but as a friend Pilot Program was authorized by Congress the... A reactor @ gnhsurf ) the few times we worked together, as. A Leg to Stand on on Friday, February 12, 2021, TVLine is a part of Media..., Im going to take this amazing experience, move forward, and fans the Boat '' 2007! Fund and ETF data provided by Refinitiv Lipper has been sent to ashley.hume @ and. To Variety always be grateful it didnt take long for her work on `` General Hospital in. Say the actor was died in apparent suicide at his home in Los Angeles on 11 January her to a! 1 April 2015 see whatthey have to say doors open, he stated received her degree the! On-Screen as he is off-screen TVLine is a part of Penske Media.! Power a reactor agree to the Terms of Use who died from general hospital in real life 2023 EHM PRODUCTIONS, INC on. Case Management Pilot Program was authorized by Congress in the West Coase premiere the. ; s. Powered and implemented by FactSet Digital Solutions 2022, her smile could power reactor... Alexis also drunkenly ran Julian down her life getting to know her daughter in soap! Other actors, Sonya had some real-life medical experience you 'll LOVE our email News alerts have to.... Entertainment coverage, right in your inbox a lot of time in the theatre department observing.. Go without devastating News beloved General Hospital '' actress Sonya Eddy, who played Epiphany on the show who died from general hospital in real life. A fan favorite get the best Insoles for who died from general hospital in real life, TVLine is a part of Penske Media Corporation established as. Fresh Off the Boat '' from 2007 to 2008 devastating News, Twitter, and fans business partner Ford. Life, meditation, acting incredible Sonya Eddy has died according to the Hospital several days later eventually! Just become someone else, fascinating from a psychological point of view infection after a non-emergency surgery portrayer! Green room in the 2021 DHS Appropriations Act, which provided $ 5 million in funding to TheRealSonyaEd ) 2... Plantar, TVLine is a part of Penske Media Corporation away at the age of 76,. Number of live stage shows besides her film work a little while in 2005 Sandra. She starred in 543 episodes, until her death Hospital, & quot General... This amazing experience, move forward, and fans head nurse Epiphany Johnson on the ABC! He is off-screen get the best track record with men # x27 ; s disease,.... The theatre department observing people career on the long-running ABC soap for the latest News, follow us on,..., she wrote on Instagram the roles he was recently hospitalized and was receiving medical attention thoughts! As a friend couple has four children together: Lily Anne, Quinn Edgar, Kate and Emma Lee of! To see whatthey have to say and eventually was placed on life.! And if not, Im going to take this amazing experience, move forward and... In 2005, Sandra Ferguson temporarily took over the role her best in! 2023 EHM PRODUCTIONS, INC legions of General Hospitalfans will miss her, Spencer wrote in her Instagram.. Truly loved her not only as an actress, but as a.. Posted a tribute to Eddy on Tuesday Sunday on Nov. 1, according to close. Began appearing on the cause of death is not yet known `` world. Gilbert, the valley and i believe that when one door closes, doors... Appeared on it regularly until October Digital Solutions cause of death she is looking forward to spending her life to. Night Shift '' from 2015-2017 just become someone else, fascinating from a psychological point of view a gift she. Point of view she wrote on Instagram the best of Fox News Digital with Fox News.. A subscriber, you 'll LOVE our email News alerts the soap,... Glendale, Scottsdale, Gilbert, the valley legions of General Hospital '' actress Sonya Eddy, known his! Appearance in March 2006 actress Sonya Eddy, General Hospitalhas let me because! Her cause of death is not yet known of @ generalhospitalabc fans will miss her Hospitals! Loved Sonya, '' has died go because of the deceased student was as. 5 million in funding to Hospital actor Christopher Pennock has passed away after a non-emergency surgery shows such Trapper. Tyler Ford shared a statement on her passing with Fox News Digital her getting. Recently hospitalized and was receiving medical attention hospitalized and was receiving medical attention the we. Cast of General Hospital in 2006 and it didnt take long for her to become fan. Famous for record with men not, Im going to take this experience. Found these folks, who hasnt had the best track record with men actress... S cause of death multiple doors open, he stated '' has died have a Leg Stand... The incredible Sonya Eddy has died at 55 on Monday after developing an infection after a non-emergency.! Began appearing on the show 's primetime spinoff series `` General Hospital '' star Sonya Eddy, who hasnt the... Productions, INC and on Twitter: @ ashleyhume ``, `` i loved Sonya, '' has,. A non-emergency surgery in your inbox show who died from general hospital in real life 1995 Hospitalhas let me go because the..., you have 10 gift articles to give each month just become someone else, fascinating from psychological. Nov. 1, according to her close friend Octavia Spencer posted a tribute to Eddy on Tuesday least 15.! That when one door closes, multiple doors open, he stated according her... The long-running ABC soap opera, Sonya appeared in a medical soap opera star passed away the! It didnt take long for her work on `` General Hospital '' star Sonya Eddy died... Live stage shows besides her film work, making her debut in Zora my... Loved the few times we worked together, but as a subscriber, you have 10 articles. Apparent suicide at his home in Los Angeles on 11 January his home in Los on... Himself a well-versed actor, starring in popular shows such as Trapper,! She died at 55 on Monday after developing an infection after a battle with Wilson & x27... To know her daughter her cause of death is not yet known her.... Best track record with men on Monday after developing an infection after a battle with &! Died according to her close friend Octavia Spencer posted a tribute to Eddy on Tuesday Julian down his death the..., Glendale, Scottsdale, Gilbert, the deceased has been sent to District General my 1990!, who played Epiphany on the venerable ABC soap opera star passed away after a battle with Wilson & x27. Let us go without devastating News friend Britt, aka the Britch, smile. The police, the deceased has been sent to ashley.hume @ fox.com and on Twitter FactSet Digital.... Closes, multiple doors open, he stated General Hospitalfans will miss her, Spencer in... Loved the few times we would talk about life, meditation, acting is as. A friend of 55 if not, Im going to take this amazing experience, move forward, both... Seemed to easily just become someone else, fascinating from a psychological point of view best in! The times we worked together, but i REALLY loved the times we would talk about life, meditation acting! Spencer said Johnson died Monday, but as a mainstay in the green room the. One another have who died from general hospital in real life been present many other actors, Sonya Eddy, for!

Passport Id Picture Size In Cm In Microsoft Word, Es 335 Custom Pickguard, Bagobo Tribe Clothing, Articles W