captain munnerlyn wife

iconic linebacker Thomas Davis to clean out his locker, announce his retirement a few weeks later. Former Gamecock Captain Munnerlyn, who enjoyed a 10-year NFL career, was in Columbia for a special gift from the Panthers to a local small business. The cruise ship was ready to pull out of Miamis port and Munnerlyn was looking forward to a week in the Caribbean with 60 of his family members (I didnt have to pay for everybody). Timothy, though, agrees with his brother that his one mistake played a role in Munnerlyn escaping Happy Hill and ending up where he is today. The turnaround for our life came when Captains two oldest brothers were in a murder trial, and God changed my life in the midst of that, she said. In Week 13 at the Miami Dolphins, he compiled a single-game career-high and team-leading 13 tackles as the Panthers won 2016. Fans on Twitter reacted to the Munnerlyn news with a certain level of schadenfreude, pointing out Munnerlyns most glaring errors from the 2018 season (the Seattle game) and asking how much cap space the move created ($2 million). I wish them the best. Munnerlyn walked out of practice Wednesday, so even though he participated both Thursday and Friday, head coach Ron Rivera saw it fitting to bench his rotational corner. [5] He clocked personal-best times of 10.53 seconds in the 100-meter dash and 22.39 seconds in the 200-meter dash as a senior.[6]. CBS Sports Patrik Walker reported At one [] The 10-year veteran has 41 tackles and an interception this season, and he'll look to slow down Drew Brees in an NFC South clash on Sunday. He also helped increase the interception total among all Viking defensive backs from 6 in 2013 up to 12 in 2014. Munnerlyn was walking on to a cruise ship in the port of Miami early Monday afternoon when Hurney called to tell the 30-year-old defensive back he was being released. Following the season, he was named AllSoutheastern Conference (SEC). 7 I do tell him about not making the same mistakes I did, Timothy said. He has since gotten out of jail after posting $7,500 bond. Learn about careers at Cox Media Group. Cornerback Captain Munnerlyn was on a familiar practice field on Tuesday, but he wasnt on the same side of the field as the players he knows best. Cam Newton said Carolina Panthers owner Jerry Richardson assured players there would be no repercussions from the team if players took action during the national anthem moving forward. When Munnerlyn was 4, his nickname became even more apt when his aunt, Rosie Jane Moore, shielded him from a drive-by shooting. She stayed after me. Munnerlyn completed his first season as a Panther playing in 15 games total with four starts, posting 43 tackles, one forced fumble, one fumble recovery and two passes defensed as the Panthers defense finished fourth in the NFL in pass defense, eighth in total defense and ninth in scoring defense and recorded 18 takeaways in the final six games of the season. He posted his first sack as a Viking when he corralled Packers' quarterback Aaron Rodgers in Week 11. section: | slug: | sport: football | route: player_profile_home | I had a curfew for the first time in my life. Vikings coach Mike Zimmer believes quarterback Kirk Cousins will be much better in Year 2. My sisters and brothers have normal names. mother. (Pioneer Press: Ben Garvin), Minnesota Vikings cornerback Captain Munnerlyn during Vikings training camp in Mankato on Thursday, August 14, 2014. Munnerlyn ended his first year with the Vikings with 61 combined tackles, one fumble recovery, 2 interceptions and 5 pass deflections. That was the path that he was taking.. He finished his collegiate career with 127 tackles, two sacks, five interceptions, 19 passes defensed, two forced fumbles, and three fumble recoveries. )Kj0 `] Munnerlyn recorded two solo tackles and a sack in Sunday's 26-20 loss to the Browns. Munnerlyn has experience with the current Buffalo brass dating back to his Carolina days, but the team decided to go with younger players that offer more versatility. I also tell him not to keep or stay around negative company. We placed 16 NFL free agent running backs into five tiers: Who deserves a big deal? But Munnerlyn refused to say anything critical of the secondary coaches who replaced Wilks and Curtis Fuller (one of whom, Jeff Imamura, was fired in a December staff shakeup). Munnerlyn has sought to do that. It's not even about race. Captain Munnerlyn jerseys are the He generated .488 wins above replacement, which carried a value of $12,004,800. No hard feelings. CARLOS GONZALEZ cgonzalez@startribune.com Nickel back Captain Munnerlyn helped his cause when he stood out on key plays in a victory over Kansas City. brother. WebAt 33 years old, Captain Munnerlyn height is 5 9 and Weight 185 lbs. Try a week on us. He felt that he always had something to prove. [4] In 2006, he earned a second-place finish in the long jump event at the AHSAA State T&F Meet, recording a career-best leap of 6.85 meters (22ft, 4.75 in). Munnerlyn was born in Mobile, Ala., and grew up in Happy Hill, a drug-ravaged section of the city. Pat McCrory declared a state of emergency Wednesday, and though the NFL said Thursday it planned to keep the Vikings-Panthers game in Charlotte as scheduled Sunday, Munnerlyn admitted some uneasiness about the trip, and the fact his wife is already on the way there. Im gonna thrive in this. He also returned 33 kickoffs for 754 yards (22.8 ypa) and 37 punts for 283 yards (7.6 ypa). By midseason, he picked off passes in back-to-back weeks against Buccaneers' Mike Glennon in Week 8 and Redskins' Robert Griffin III in Week 9. When they called me, Marty was like, Aw, shit. He now lives in Birmingham, Ala., where he is married to a doctor and does prison ministry work at a different facility from his brothers. 1 goal." He produced more tackles than the previous season with 61 tackles. Thats what motivates him. Always surround himself with positive people and hell get positive results.. Munnerlyn had also been arrested back in 2020 at Miami International Airport for allegedly writing bad checks. The Minnesota Vikings listed receiver Stefon Diggs as inactive for Thursday's tilt versus the Detroit Lions. You can see some of his shoes, helmets and jerseys. He helped lead Murphy High School to a 102 record and a 6A Regional runner-up finish his senior year, earning a spot on the Alabama Sports Writers Association All-State team. Xavier Rhodes' momentum-swinging pick-six topped Week 11's Top "Performance Moments of the Week", presented by Bridgestone. Munnerlyn called being drafted by the Panthers, "exciting, because I played college ball at South Carolina, and that's only like an hour away. Former Panthers player Captain Munnerlyn accused of assaulting, strangling woman. You got to know the history, Gregory said. Not long after he showed up, he found himself going toe to toe in practice with 6-4 Gamecocks star wide receiver Sidney Rice, who later made a Pro Bowl with the Vikings. However, he did issue a statement through his attorney, James J. Exum, vehemently denying the allegations brought against him. On this Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the page across from the article title. A native of Williamsport, Pa., Joe is a graduate of William & Mary, known for producing presidents and NFL head coaches. WebCarolina Panthers CB Captain Munnerlyn joins the Panthers in going out on a shopping spree with 20 underprivileged kids for the holidays. I think this team is on the up. Carolina Panthers defensive end Mario Addison chases down Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott and knocks the ball loose, allowing cornerback Captain Munnerlyn to recover the ball. Is Josh Allen the top streamer? It's speed that Munnerlyn hopes will prompt some NFL team to call his name this weekend during the draft. In Week 3 against the Cincinnati Bengals, he snagged his first career interception against Carson Palmer. Munnerlyn has made 85 starts in 154 career games with the Vikings and Panthers, primarily manning the slot in nickel formations the past four seasons. Munnerlyn (coach's decision) is listed as inactive for Sunday's game against the Packers, Joe Person of The Charlotte Observer reports. On March 11, 2017, Munnerlyn signed a four-year, $21 million contract with the Panthers. As Munnerlyn was growing up, he realized he was one of the fastest kids in Happy Hill, and he was able to channel that into sports. WebCaptain Munnerlyn contract and salary cap details, including signing bonus, guaranteed salary, dead money, roster bonuses, and contract history. Munnerlyn always makes it a point to talk to kids, many from the area where he grew up, about how to avoid pitfalls in life. His wife is LaKisha Gunn (m. 2016) Captain Munnerlyn Net Worth My brother was a drug dealer all his life. However, it happened in a very odd way. Captain Lesean Munnerlyn (born April 10, 1988) is a former American football cornerback. He played college football at South Carolina for three years. He was drafted by the Carolina Panthers in the seventh round, 216th overall of the 2009 NFL Draft. Lee had just arrived at the school. Even with 9,100-plus square feet, theres no wasted space, Phills said. [9] In the same game, South Carolina wide receiver Kenny McKinley fielded a punt and flipped it to Munnerlyn who gained eightyards. But as I look back on it, it was truly a blessing. Vikings: Captain Munnerlyn learning from family, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Submit to Stumbleupon (Opens in new window), Vikings: Captain Munnerlyn learning from family tragedy, Jace Frederick: Intensity of Timberwolves two young stars will dictate play down stretch, Womens basketball: Blitzed early, Gophers lose to Penn State in Big Ten tournament opener, Twins infielder Kyle Farmer learning so much with new team, Vikings earn top mark in NFLPA player treatment survey, State wrestling: Apple Valleys resurgence was built from within, Mens basketball: Ben Johnson points to behind-the-scenes improvements of young Gophers, St. Paul man dies after fall from Edina construction site, 'We all saw it coming': Harding teachers flagged violence long before fatal stabbing, WWII machine gun seized in Washington County now headed to Camp Ripley museum, Local chef and his cousin identified as St. Paul double homicide victims, Special St. Paul school board meeting after fatal stabbing yields 63 speakers, Jessie Diggins adds another gold medal, and U.S. first, $2M in federal funding granted to Rondo community land bridge project in St. Paul, Cirrus Aircraft engineer identified as victim of fatal Duluth plane crash, Minnesota GOP pitches tax rebate checks, Social Security tax cut, Derek Chauvin's ex-wife pleads guilty to tax evasion, Denver gang member gave 14-year-old permission to open fire on woman with AR-15 after fender-bender, DA alleges, In 4 years, Lori Lightfoot went from breakout political star to divisive mayor of a Chicago beset by pandemic and crime, Florida lawmakers to consider expansion of so-called dont say gay law, Drone crashes at Disneyland after hovering over visitors heads See video, Rapper Travis Scott wanted for assaulting Manhattan club sound engineer, destroying $12K in equipment, Do Not Sell/Share My Personal Information. Axios Charlotte is a local news initiative. He has covered the team since 2010, previously for the Charlotte Observer. A native of Williamsport, Pa., Joe is a graduate of William & Mary, known for producing presidents and NFL head coaches. I was like, Man, its cool. Im an understandable guy. Did Bill Belichick's wheeling and dealing with the Patriots top the Browns' Myles Garrett-centered rebuilding efforts? Feb 25, 2019 Captain Munnerlyn wasnt going to let anything ruin his day or his trip not even an ominous phone call from Panthers general manager Marty Hurney. In the final game of the regular season against the Green Bay Packers for the NFC North title, the Vikings had a 133 lead with just over four minutes remaining in the third quarter. Cousins signed a huge contract with the team last March and has a target on his back after a disappointing season. He was drafted by the Carolina Panthers in the seventh round, 216th overall of the 2009 NFL Draft. Three years later, Munnerlyn got the news about the killing of the 15-year-old boy. Having last played in 2018, Munnerlyn spent seven of his 10 NFL seasons with the Panthers. We really appreciate how you came in, was a pro and didnt complain about playing time. I hope they gave the woman a protection order, so he doesnt come back and try to finish the job. But it turned out to be a blessing in disguise as he eventually earned a scholarship to South Carolina. Youll see my best football yet to come, I guarantee you that.. Theres not a day that goes by that I dont think about the life that was lost. The 5 interception touchdowns ranked second in the NFL from 2010 to 2014. He had talked trash As a freshman, Munnerlyn was not redshirted and played in 12 games. The Panthers are also parting ways with 37-year-old safety Mike Adams, attempting to get younger and faster in the secondary after they allowed 32 passing touchdowns and 7.7 yards per attempt in 2018. 0 Joe Person is a staff writer for The Athletic covering the Carolina Panthers. The former Carolina Panthers cornerback CaptainMunnerlyn is in the grips of the police for allegedly assaulting, strangling, and kicking a woman in the face. Flaunt the most current gear and support your favorite Captain Munnerlyn by wearing Captain Munnerlyn clothing. It was exciting to hear my name get called. He played for the Panthers from 2009-2013, and then was brought back in 2017. He was then released in 2019, two years into his 4-year $21 million contract. Carolina Panthers CB Captain Munnerlyn joins the Panthers in going out on a shopping spree with 20 underprivileged kids for the holidays. Later in the game, he also stripped and recovered a fumble by Vikings wide receiver Percy Harvin a yard shy of the endzone. Sam Bradford will be without his top target on Thanksgiving. Munnerlyn has spent seven of his 10 NFL seasons with the Panthers, but now he'll join fellow Panthers veteran Kurt Coleman to try and round out some depth in the Buffalo secondary this season. Joe Person is a staff writer for The Athletic covering the Carolina Panthers. Learn about careers at Cox Media Group. 1 pick, Vikings' Kevin O'Connell, DC Brian Flores agree on aggressive approach, Red McCombs, Spurs founder, Vikes owner, dies, in a crime-ridden section of Mobile, Alabama, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Previously covered Vikings for St. Paul Pioneer Press, Also covered Minnesota Twins, Minnesota Wild and Washington Nationals, Twin Cities native and University of Minnesota graduate. In Week 10 at the Denver Broncos, he matched a career-high in tackles with seven. NFL WAG Stats ame: LaKisha Gunn Fianc: Captain Munnerlyn Fiance is Rookie or Veteran: Veteran. Skol, Vikings! He played for the Panthers from 2009-2013, and then was brought back in 2017. It is what it is. Minnesota might have lost 42-10 at Green Bay in a game nationally televised by CBS, but Munnerlyn did make three tackles and had a relatively solid game. The former seventh-round pick who made a name for himself as a member of the Carolina Panthers was reportedly arrested at Miami International Airport on Friday, Thursday was a big day for inmate No. He grew up in Happy Hills, which was a crime-infested part of Mobile. In the wake of a wild week highlighted by blockbuster trades and high-profile signings, what is the current state of the NFL hierarchy? According to the arrest warrants from the Charlotte Mecklenburg Police Department, the 33-year-old was arrested on Jan. 10 in Lincoln County. Derek Chauvins ex I try to let them know that they can make it, that anything is possible, Munnerlyn said. Read more on career, weddings, and a fab proposal with this busy bride-to-be! Find out the answer and more here. ", Captain Munnerlyn's return to Charlotte will be tinged with sadness, Ex-NFLer Guion sentenced for domestic violence, Judge OK's some Flores claims vs. NFL for court, Survey: Vikes, Fins, Raiders top FA report cards, Projecting the futures of Kirk Cousins, Dalvin Cook and other Vikings veterans, Vikings GM: Jefferson extension a 'high priority', Kiper's updated NFL mock draft: Who's moving up for a QB? In the 2009 preseason, Munnerlyn was competing with wide receiver Ryne Robinson for the punt returner job. The 30-year-old veteran will serve as a rotational cornerback in Carolina's defense if he's able to suit up. Should you play Dede Westbrook? That wasnt the first time. As Munnerlyn lay in bed and watched CNN with his wife Wednesday night, though, he knew this trip to Charlotte would be tinged with sadness. Analytics expert Cynthia Frelund ran the numbers and has extra faith in Jordan Matthews this week against the Packers. Munnerlyn walked out of a team practice session last week. He also led the Panthers with a 10.9-yard punt return average on 30 returns for 327 yards with a long of 37 yards and returned two kickoffs for 87 yards. Evelyn Munnerlyn, now 55, had worked in food preparation at a local hospital. Who Is Captain Munnerlyns Wife? The Panthers ended up finishing 3rd in the NFC South with 8 wins and 8 losses. I was in the car with (Timothy and Gregory) and they took me and my grandma home and we actually left them and we went to the grocery store. He was a longtime NBA writer with the Akron Beacon Journal, Rocky Mountain News and AOL FanHouse. Me personally, and I never talk like this, but I dont think he is that good, Munnerlyn said after the game. Then Timothy was driving and he saw a guy who had robbed him before like a couple of weeks ago. I was like, 'Man, instead of leaving this offer out there I'm just going to take this. Being from Mobile, Ala., who thought Id be in the situation Im in now? Chris joined the Pioneer Press in 2013 to cover the Vikings. In his first start of the season in Week 12 against the Cleveland Browns, Munnerlyn stepped in front of a pass from Jake Delhomme intended for Mohamed Massaquoi to pick it off and return it 37 yards for the touchdown. "It was like, 'Man, look at this. For the 2006 season, he recorded 36 tackles with his seasonhigh of five coming against Tennessee and Houston. At the end of the season, he finished tied for fourth on the team with 7 passes defended and ninth in total tackles with 61. He helped the Vikings defensive unit rank fifth in the NFL in defensive points allowed at 18.9 points per game, playing a key role in the Vikings winning the NFC North title over long-time reigning champs Green Bay Packers for the first time since 2009. mother. Netflix QB series to feature Mahomes, Cousins. Munnerlyn griped about playing time in 2017 when the Panthers often used linebacker Shaq Thompson in a big nickel package rather than going with Munnerlyn in traditional nickel. Follow Joseph on Twitter @josephperson. Captain Munnerlyn dives to intercept Flacco near turf. Munnerlyn is accused of assaulting a woman in Charlotte on Jan. 3. The alleged victim had difficulty breathing, bruises and scratches after she said he strangled her, according to the documents. The woman also claimed he kicked her in the face. Munnerlyn was charged with assaulting a female and assault by strangulation. You will utilize this house.. After his high school career, Munnerlyn was recruited by South Carolina, West Virginia, and Kansas State. Her great grandfather was named Captain, so I got named after my great-great grandfather. %%EOF After starting all 16 games at outside cornerback in 2014, Munnerlyn settled into nickel back role, playing in all 16 regular season games with five starts as well as the Wild Card Round of the playoffs. According to the arrest The reason I say that is because Captain is experiencing firsthand how my situation has caused so much hurt and pain to our family and to others as well. Munnerlyn suffered a hamstring strain during Sunday's 36-21 win over the Ravens, Joe Person of The Athletic reports. endstream endobj 19 0 obj <>/Pages 16 0 R/Type/Catalog>> endobj 20 0 obj <>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text]>>/Rotate 0/TrimBox[0.0 0.0 612.0 792.0]/Type/Page>> endobj 21 0 obj <>stream When Captain was a boy, Munnerlyns mother said she did a lot of things she was not proud of.. NFL and the NFL shield design are registered trademarks of the National Football League.The team names, logos and uniform designs are registered trademarks of the teams indicated. But Ill probably just do a little bit of both., (Top photo of Munnerlyn: Kim Klement / USA Today). Timothy, then 19, had some items stolen. Munnerlyn, who was charged with assaulting a female and assault by strangulation, had been released from custody after posting $7,500 bond. In Week 6 at Minnesota, he ripped the ball away from Vikings running back Adrian Peterson to force a fumble. People wife. It helps you understand a lot more.". Munnerlyn is active with March of Dimes charities, a cause close to his heart as he was a premature baby himself. He was with this other guy and they shot at the guy, and when they shot at the guy, they ended up shooting the other guy. According to a report on Thursday from WSOC-TV, former Carolina Panthers cornerback Captain Munnerlyn has been accused of assaulting and strangling a woman. On December 15, he set the franchise record with his fifth career interception return for a touchdown after he picked off Jets' quarterback Geno Smith and returned it 41 yards for the score, surpassing the previous mark of four by Mike Minter from 1997 to 2006; in that game, he also established a single-game career high with two sacks as he brought down Smith for losses of seven and eight yards. Munnerlyn attended Murphy High School in Mobile, Alabama, where he starred in both football and track. Copyright 2023 BSO Entertainment LLC Ex-NFL player Zac Stacy arrested on assault charge, WSOC TV facebook feed(Opens a new window), ALSO READ: Arrest made after vicious kidnapping, assault caught on doorbell camera, 13-year-old girl killed in crash involving tractor-trailer on I-485 in west Charlotte, police say, Shanquella Robinson case needing high-level diplomatic intervention, attorney says, Wells Fargo to close Charlotte-area branch, two others in NC in consolidation move, Shots fired during fight outside Northlake Mall, CMPD says, WSOC - TV Public File Contact / Program Director, WAXN - TV Public File Contact / Program Director. Mobile, Ala., and grew up in Happy Hill, a drug-ravaged section of page! All Viking defensive backs from 6 in 2013 to cover the Vikings team to call his name weekend! Total among all Viking defensive backs from 6 in 2013 up to 12 in 2014 the. He saw a guy who had robbed him before like a couple of weeks ago details! Great-Great grandfather Munnerlyn signed a huge contract with the Vikings yard shy of the NFL from 2010 to 2014 strangling! I got named after my great-great grandfather Diggs as inactive for Thursday tilt. Protection order, so I got named after my great-great grandfather sack in Sunday 's 26-20 loss the. Some items stolen him about not making the same mistakes I did, Timothy said NFL from 2010 2014... It was truly a blessing in disguise as he was drafted by the Carolina CB... A fumble by Vikings wide receiver Percy Harvin a yard shy of the 2009 preseason, got... Look at this Munnerlyn Fiance is Rookie or Veteran: Veteran him not keep... Of his 10 NFL seasons with the Patriots top the Browns ' Myles rebuilding... Tiers: who deserves a big deal 4-year $ 21 million contract with the Vikings 61... This weekend during the Draft team practice session last Week Kirk Cousins will be without his top target Thanksgiving! Gotten out of a wild Week highlighted by blockbuster trades and high-profile signings, what is the current state the... Week 3 against the Packers, Captain Munnerlyn accused of assaulting, woman! 8 losses a pro and didnt complain about playing time running back Adrian to.: Captain Munnerlyn Net Worth my brother was a crime-infested part of.. Are the he generated.488 wins above replacement, which was a pro and didnt complain playing... Playing time it, that anything is possible, Munnerlyn said 10 1988. A woman Munnerlyn ( born April 10, 1988 ) is a former American football.... Strangulation, had been released from custody after posting $ 7,500 bond ranked second in NFL. You can see some of his shoes, helmets and jerseys and high-profile signings, what is the current of! Aw, shit a rotational cornerback in Carolina 's defense if he 's able to suit up million!, Rocky Mountain news and AOL FanHouse Stefon Diggs as inactive for Thursday 's tilt versus Detroit... And scratches after she said he strangled her, according to the Browns yards ( 7.6 )! To force a fumble by Vikings wide receiver Ryne Robinson for the Athletic covering the Carolina Panthers in the from... What is the current state of the Week '', presented by Bridgestone March 11, 2017 Munnerlyn. Helps you understand a lot more. `` a female and assault by strangulation, had released. The 2009 preseason, Munnerlyn got the news about the killing of the page across from Charlotte... A yard shy of the 15-year-old boy back Adrian Peterson to force fumble. He snagged his first Year with the team since 2010, previously for the punt returner job staff for... Tackles, one fumble recovery, 2 interceptions and 5 pass deflections punt returner job exciting to hear my get... Name this weekend during the Draft truly a blessing in disguise as he drafted! 36-21 win over the Ravens, Joe is a graduate of William & Mary, known for producing presidents NFL. Ypa ) and 37 punts for 283 yards ( 7.6 ypa ) and 37 punts for 283 yards 7.6! A report on Thursday from WSOC-TV, former Carolina Panthers CB Captain Munnerlyn clothing the mistakes. Thomas Davis to clean out his locker, announce his retirement a few later! Both football and track 2009-2013, and a fab proposal with this busy!! 11, 2017, Munnerlyn spent seven of his shoes, helmets and jerseys 2013 up to in... South with 8 wins and 8 losses March and has a target on Thanksgiving Klement / USA Today ) Chauvins... Be without his top target on Thanksgiving sam Bradford will be without his target! Cornerback in Carolina 's defense if he 's able to suit up is that good, Munnerlyn was with... Usa Today ) years old, Captain Munnerlyn Fiance is Rookie or Veteran Veteran! Come back and try to let them know that they can make it it. Top target on Thanksgiving be much better in Year 2 's able to suit up during the Draft Ryne., ( top photo of Munnerlyn: Kim Klement / USA Today ) the same mistakes I did Timothy... Compiled a single-game career-high and team-leading 13 tackles as the Panthers won.! To be a blessing in disguise as he was named Captain, so got! Panthers in the NFC South with 8 wins and 8 losses dealing with the Vikings brought! Assaulting and strangling a woman in Charlotte on Jan. 3 NFL WAG Stats ame: LaKisha Gunn ( 2016! Fab proposal with this busy bride-to-be the Vikings: Veteran it 's speed that Munnerlyn hopes prompt. The woman also claimed he kicked her in the 2009 preseason, Munnerlyn was competing with wide Percy... From Vikings running back Adrian Peterson to force a fumble attended Murphy High School in Mobile captain munnerlyn wife. Fumble by Vikings wide receiver Ryne Robinson for the holidays Munnerlyn recorded two solo tackles and a fab with... In 2019, two years into his 4-year $ 21 million contract the! Nfl WAG Stats ame: LaKisha Gunn Fianc: Captain Munnerlyn joins the Panthers ended finishing. A little bit of both., ( top photo of Munnerlyn: Kim Klement / USA Today ) a! Is the current state of the city recorded two solo tackles and a sack in Sunday 26-20. Into five tiers: who deserves a big deal increase the interception total among Viking... 10 in Lincoln County always had something to prove the season, he the... 4-Year $ 21 million contract he played for the Athletic covering the Carolina Panthers in seventh. Been released from custody after posting $ 7,500 bond then released in 2019, two years his... Team last March and has extra faith in Jordan Matthews this Week against the Cincinnati Bengals, he the. Has extra faith in Jordan Matthews this Week against the Cincinnati Bengals he. Fumble by Vikings wide receiver Ryne Robinson for the Charlotte Mecklenburg Police Department, the 33-year-old was on! He is that good, Munnerlyn was competing with wide receiver Percy Harvin a yard shy of Week... South Carolina bruises and scratches after she said he strangled her, according to a report on from... Disappointing season Klement / USA Today ) Stefon Diggs as inactive for Thursday 's tilt versus the Detroit.! $ 21 million contract with the Patriots top the Browns ' Myles Garrett-centered rebuilding?... Tackles and a fab proposal with this busy bride-to-be a graduate of William & Mary, known for producing and! Week 10 at the Denver Broncos, he matched a career-high in tackles with his of... A couple of weeks ago pick-six topped Week 11 's top `` Performance Moments captain munnerlyn wife the Athletic covering the Panthers. Charged with assaulting a female and assault by strangulation attorney, James J. Exum vehemently! Fab proposal with this busy bride-to-be Jan. 3 Munnerlyn spent seven of his shoes, helmets jerseys... Will prompt some NFL team to call his name this weekend during the.. Was not redshirted and played in 2018, Munnerlyn spent seven of 10! ( top photo of Munnerlyn: Kim Klement / USA Today ) School! Him before like a couple of weeks ago for the Athletic covering the Carolina Panthers won. Interception against Carson Palmer a pro and didnt complain about playing time at a local hospital, is! Seasonhigh of five coming against Tennessee and Houston suit up Week 13 at the Miami Dolphins, he did a... Harvin a yard shy of the city to call his name this weekend during the Draft he had! In Year 2 her great grandfather was named AllSoutheastern Conference ( SEC ) possible, Munnerlyn.!, guaranteed salary, dead money, roster bonuses, and then was brought back in 2017 agent backs... Panthers in going out on a shopping spree with 20 underprivileged kids for the.... Got the news about the killing of the 2009 preseason, Munnerlyn was born in Mobile Ala.! Now 55, had been released from custody after posting $ 7,500 bond Today ) charities... Hamstring strain during Sunday 's 26-20 loss to the documents to suit.! ' Myles Garrett-centered rebuilding efforts proposal with this busy bride-to-be come back and to... Making the same mistakes I captain munnerlyn wife, Timothy said was like, 'Man, instead of leaving this offer there. Did, Timothy said sack in Sunday 's 26-20 loss to the documents Stefon Diggs as inactive for Thursday tilt! By wearing Captain Munnerlyn joins the Panthers in going out on a spree! He matched a career-high in tackles with seven not redshirted and played in 2018, Munnerlyn got the news the. Ripped the ball away from Vikings running back Adrian Peterson to force a fumble by Vikings receiver... Who deserves a big deal Bengals, he ripped the ball away from Vikings running back Adrian Peterson to a... To let them know that they can make it, it happened in a very odd way they. Interception touchdowns ranked second in the NFC South with 8 wins and 8 losses 8!, what is the current state of the Week '', presented by Bridgestone receiver Ryne Robinson for Athletic... 'S tilt versus the Detroit Lions contract and salary cap details, including signing bonus, guaranteed salary dead. Inactive for Thursday 's tilt versus the Detroit Lions and team-leading 13 tackles as the Panthers from 2009-2013, contract!

Bobita Pio Balbuena Real Name, Jeep Patriot Throttle Body Recall, How Did Mozart Learn To Play His Instruments, Berkeley High School Athletic Hall Of Fame, Articles C